• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

I've been working on a couple too, I'm just not as creative, fast or smart as you are XD

And tbh I feel like eventually this'll end up being some huge story where we have many many characters...

I'm not creative either I'm making everything up as I go

And any good story has quite a few characters. It's unrealistic to think that an entire story would only involve 4 characters

Making up everything as you go along requires creativity tbh

And yes while that is true this is a roleplay which isn't exactly the same as a story. You intended for there to be many people with many characters, the 'side' characters we are making now are really just for making up the rest of the cast that others would have played as and for plot progression.

Making up everything as you go along requires creativity tbh

And yes while that is true this is a roleplay which isn't exactly the same as a story. You intended for there to be many people with many characters, the 'side' characters we are making now are really just for making up the rest of the cast that others would have played as and for plot progression.
Maybe yes, maybe no. I've done 1x1 where each of us have only had one character and they were decent. I mean, they were romance centric but it still got the job done lol

This isn't a novel so it really doesn't matter what we do

Well 1x1 is like optimal for romance, unless it's some love triangle...

Also just to clarify:

Pacifist Squad: Luis, Aaron, Miyu and Charlie

Murder Fest Squad: Lulu, Felicity and Caroline

And have two said squads physically separated from each other? I'm a little confused on that part sorry

If they're major plot twists or anything super important like that then I'd rather not know

Anything minor like early character reveals or minor plot points etc I don't mind

Also, just another question. Are the ancients aware of how to trigger their ultimates?
(And sorry if you're repeating this but did you ever explain how to trigger the ultimates? 0_0 ')

Sorry, I've been jus a little freaked out recently cause I was waiting for my GCSE results- I got them today so I'll respond before the day is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back