• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

Was it? o_O
Oops...well now he does, not that it'll do him much good right now anyway...
Lol yeah I think we all know Lulu would have never gotten to the point and they would have wasted a lot of time yelling at each other instead of doing something useful lol

What a strange and violent sounding analogy, and yeah well Lulu struck me as the more "I'm gonna punch your face" type out of herself and Luis so she's never really shown weakness despite never actually attacking anyone.

What a strange and violent sounding analogy, and yeah well Lulu struck me as the more "I'm gonna punch your face" type out of herself and Luis so she's never really shown weakness despite never actually attacking anyone.
Nothing in this story is without reason so there's that to hold onto. Whether or not it:'s explained is to be seen

I expect nothing less from you oh great convoluted one, I will try my best to match you with little arcs I'll implement along the way

Oh I'm sorry, that's not how I intended to come across
Let's start over

Wow she's your cousin?! Do you see her often? XD

So quick question. How am I supposed to take everyone and leave if Miyu is "far away from land"? Wouldn't someone have to swim out to her first?

Good...good point...hmm
I guess Aaron could go and get her, just assume she is close enough to swim to
Or I could edit the post and make Mrs. DeathByWater mover her to shore using her powers

It's up to you

Good...good point...hmm
I guess Aaron could go and get her, just assume she is close enough to swim to
Or I could edit the post and make Mrs. DeathByWater mover her to shore using her powers

It's up to you
If you could do the shore I would feel less rude because he would have to leave her behind at that point and then she dead

Kazehana Kazehana sorry my wifi cut last night so I was only able to see your message now, hence why I couldn't edit it, thanks for writing around my little inconvinience though XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back