• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

So so, it seems that black cyclinder wasn't a black or a cylinder.
It was a red herring...(I'm half expecting a "or is it?" As a response at this point lol XD)

Also, just wanted to ask if you were planning for Kale to be on the beach, thanksss!!

So so, it seems that black cyclinder wasn't a black or a cylinder.
It was a red herring...(I'm half expecting a "or is it?" As a response at this point lol XD)

Also, just wanted to ask if you were planning for Kale to be on the beach, thanksss!!
Oh shoot how did I not see this?

why wasn't it black or a cylinder? What?

Lol he tbh probably not but he's nearby

Kazehana Kazehana
I was surprised you didn't respond sooner, I was actually just about to post something here asking where you were.

And thanks, I will start writing my reply then

You temporarily died? What an unfortunate oocourance, I should have been informed of your death though and I cannot think of a reason why you didn't tell me about it prior to your resurrection. Well now that your momentary demise is over I have another question.

Could you elaborate a little on the relationship between Izzy and Kale, like what is she to him?

You temporarily died? What an unfortunate oocourance, I should have been informed of your death though and I cannot think of a reason why you didn't tell me about it prior to your resurrection. Well now that your momentary demise is over I have another question.

Could you elaborate a little on the relationship between Izzy and Kale, like what is she to him?
No iit's permament see?

That sounds like a spoiler

Well if you're still dead then I suppose I should be mourning.

And yeah I wanted to know because I was thinking about a few backstory ideas and it just spiked my interest- but if it's too spoilery then it's fine if I don't know

Well if you're still dead then I suppose I should be mourning.

And yeah I wanted to know because I was thinking about a few backstory ideas and it just spiked my interest- but if it's too spoilery then it's fine if I don't know
It's complicated. They didn't meet until after the passage so ? If you want?

Sorry about the wait for that one, was just struggling a little bit with what I wanted the characters to do / how I wanted them to behave- especially the newbie lol.

Hope you're not too frustrated with the wait (0_0 ')

(Btw, Has the person who was gonna join the roleplay messages you about his character or anything?)

Sorry about the wait for that one, was just struggling a little bit with what I wanted the characters to do / how I wanted them to behave- especially the newbie lol.

Hope you're not too frustrated with the wait (0_0 ')

(Btw, Has the person who was gonna join the roleplay messages you about his character or anything?)
No I'll check after I read yo stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back