• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Maxwell Crescent & Lucas Crescent
Alpha male & Omega male
Ghostmoon territory

Maxwell's running full force towards where he knows there's fighting going on, on his mate's land. He's only Alpha here through her choosing him. His mark complete, her scent clinging to him, it doesn't surprise him when her voice goes through his head. She wants to be there as much as he does to protect what's only begun to heal. "More than last time from what I can see. And that same damn male Alpha from before." He tells her, charging head log into the fight with the same recklessness as his near-indestructable brother Lucas. Max fights like he can't be hurt and his ribs aren't already hurting from the exertion of the run to get to where they are near the boarder.
Lily felt bit worried, she knew bloodmoon might come during their heat but this soon? It felt too early and would need to help max so he doesnt get hurt.
“If I don't make it out of this, and you're with pup, don't name it after me." he added to her, aware his ability to see in the dark was not going to help him here. No, this was where his mother's training to fight and protect came into play. This is where he proves himself as a good choice for Lily. Shows he can do more than just hunt.

She felt bit of anger with fear hearing his words, starting to focus on her power and max giving him some ice abilities. “No im going to make sure you make it out of this, use nature to your advantage!”

The power flowing into max, it made him feel like the cold didnt bother him much. “Take some of my power, focus on it and our love” knowing that since its winter with snow and ice would give them the advantage.

"Protect the pack house and those still inside! We'll show them who the better pack is!" Max shouts after he bucks off one of the opposing side. He growls deep and menacing, hackles raised and his fangs on display as she springs right back into it. He's got more of a future now to protect, the potential for a pup or two to be on the way. And though he tried to prepare his new mate for the thought he might not make it back, he has no intention of letting it all end here. He'll go back to her on his belly, wounded and blooded if he has too. Anything to be that little bit better than his parents had once been.

"Lucas! Free guard!" Max shouts because his brother is the only one who is going to know what he means. The only one who went though training with him. Lucas breaks off from the fight he was in the middle of and goes to what his brother has asked of him instead. He turns his focus to helping those in fights that need it. He helps keep the ones fighting alive, by freeing them when they're vulnerable and keeping the one they're fighting distracted long enough their side can recover. Lucas is best for the job, his durable fur and skin leaving him unscathed as he takes what could've been ending blows for the others.
Lily quickly goes downstairs to the main living room where sarah and the others are to watch the fight, all she can do is mentally support max and the others while praying to the goddess to let them survive this.

Meanwhile garen kept guard of the packhouse from outside as the fight continued on and used his rock power to build a tall rock wall surrounding the packhouse so no one could sneak in or climb it

But it wasnt tall enough to block the sight of the fight for the other pack members still inside the house

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Luther / Arthur Smith
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Arthur realized that he had lost most of the day when most of the pack seemed to be heading for bed as he set about doing most of the duties that he had missed for the day. He was yawning a small yawn as he when a very distinct feeling that something was wrong came over him. And then fear. But it wasn't his fear, he knew that much. Forgetting about his food, he rushed out of the kitchen and right into the pup. "Timber... Where's your mother?" Arthur asked, moments before Luther took his place. The change in smells that hit his nose told him exactly what he wanted to know and a deep rumbling growl came out of the Alpha. Turning to the nearest pack mate he issued a command in such a firm tone that they were jumping to listen to his command. "Take the pup and hide." And then he gave the boy a nuzzle, affectionately rubbing against him before he was racing off towards the stairs and tearing up them so fast his paws only hit every other stair.

Luther charged between with two with absolutely no hesitation, forcing the lone male away from Mask; the wolf he was starting to see as his mate. He then struck a very intimidating figure with his hackles raised, ears flat back and his fangs glistening white in the dim flickering glow of the light that reached him.
"You dare encroach upon space you're not welcome in!" Luther growled, forcing the lone wolf Jake back with each step forwards and snaps of his jaw at the males vulnerable places. "We do not take what isn't consented upon in this pack! And you have proven yourself no longer welcome!" He went on to add, growling deeper as more pearly whites began to show and pack members came to his side to help defend Mask as they had before. And because they knew, could see the subtle attraction that had begun to show between their new Alpha and the new adopted mother of the pack. She was the only current mother in the pack with a pup not yet in double digits. The only one with a pup still learning how to be a wolf and apart of the pack.

"You will leave of your own free will, or you will leave injured with minimal hopes of recovery! You will not become a member of this pack any longer, you are not welcome on our territory and any future trespass will result in grievous body harm to you!" Luther growled out at him, as he and more than a few members of the pack pushed Jake, this lone wolf towards one of the doors of the house. The goal was to get him out of the warmth of the pack house and out into the cold of the night. From there, it would be a chase to get him out of their territory, by any means necessary. If they got to have a little fun, nipping at his heels, side or tail; well, then they would have their fun.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent and Grimm / Nick Robinson
Alpha male's
Ghostmoon territory

Max felt the change as he heard her words, not aware that it was at all possible to be able to share such things as powers. Their powers themselves had been a surprise to him and his siblings when they manifested during their travels. There was so much to learn, being apart of a pack that did more than just teach them how to fight and survive. But now was no the time to dwell on the failings of his missing parents. He had a fight to focus on and win because he had a mate now. One that said in a unique way, that she loved him.

"What's the matter?" Max taunted, as sly a smile on his face as a wolf could manage. "Can't hit your target this time?" he added, dodging particularly well now that he knew he wasn't just using his own learnt skills. He had access to his mate's ability to control the ice and snow. And he was using it to aid in his dodging, giving precision to his turns and lift to his jumps while using it to slow down the enemy Alpha. And it amused him to no end that the other was getting more and more frustrated. He could almost see the smoke coming out the others ears.

Grimm grew angrier and angrier as everything he did to hit the new Alpha, failed. The other was suddenly faster and more precise as he avoided him while spitting out infuriating taunts. He was having circles danced around him as the other avoided him with relative ease. He was jumping higher and cutting fast around him. He growled deep, giving chase and snapping at air because the other was no longer there. What was going on? How had this Alpha gotten so good in such a short amount of time, and with the heat upon them? There was no way they were doing any type of training. Heat didn't allow for such things if you were mated, he knew.

Of course Max was new to the ability that he was currently using and though his imagination aided him with some control, he wasn't used to such a power and made a mistake that led to a very close call. Having led the other Alpha away from all of the others, he grew more confident and cocky in what he was doing and made a mistake that caused him to lose his footing and slip, hard on a misplaced patch of ice. And as he was falling, the other Alpha saw the opportunity to attack with his ability. It was instinct, a pure reaction that he wanted to be able to return to his mate, that saved him. He called on the ice, to protect him and it created a short wall that took the shot aimed at him. In a brilliant flash of light, an explosion occurred that left a hole in the ice wall and sent both males flying away.

His shots were getting wilder as they also got stronger, and there was a near constant rumble of thunder as he continued to use his ability to call on the lightning. He would get this new Alpha if it was the last thing he ever did. He was getting exhausted, using his ability so heavily while also trying to fight. But he persisted, refusing to tire for the sake of his own mate. He wanted to give her everything that she wanted, even if it meant the end of him. With a growl almost like a roar, he finally saw his opening and was determined to take his shot.

With the other male sprawled out on his side, sliding across the ice, he took precise aim and was sure that he had won. Until that damn wall of ice came out of no where. The resulting explosion of lightning and ice sent them both flying back. The other landed harder than he did, so he was first to get up to his paws.
"What!? How!? Impossible!? You displayed no such feats before! Who dares interfere?" he cast a look about, panting hard for breath. But they were far from all the others, no one was around. When had the Alpha gotten such an ability? What was going on?

"What's the matter?" he taunted again. "Can't handle a fair fight?"

"Fair!" Grimm growled back, barely aware that spit was flying from his jaws. "How is this fight fair? When you've found a way to cheat?" he said, growling more in again as the other Alpha had the audacity to laugh at him.

"Your constant attacks aren't fair!" he spat after a humorless laugh, growling and showing his teeth as they both headed towards each other again. "My mate is smarter than yours, and knows something yours doesn't!" he said, growling at the other male as they got within breathing distance of each other. "This can end better than it did last time. You just need to leave."

Grimm scoffed at the other male, continuing to fight against the exhaustion that was threatening to take over his entire being. "I can't go back with all the guards..." he hung his head low, defeat almost taking over his body. "I go back alone, or I don't go back at all." he added before launching forward in the brief moment of distraction. Their bodies slammed together hard, followed by a clash of teeth as they attempted to sink their pearly whites into tender flesh. It was a battle of wills.

Maxwell was sure that the Goddess was on his side, that he wasn't going to lose. And though he hurt and was tired, he knew that the other Alpha was far more exhausted. So he pushed, harder until he had the other male on his back and both of them were bleeding. But he stood over the other, fangs at the others throat. "Surrender!"

"I... I yield." Grimm said, panting hard and yelping as the other male bit down just hard enough to draw blood but not enough to kill. Rolling back over onto his belly, he tucked tail and ran. Calling for any surviving from his pack to follow.

Watching the other male run again was far more satisfying this time around. Giving his mate back her powers, he knocked his head back and howled victoriously for all to hear. Lucas was first to join him and slowly the others followed. But Max cut his song short when he heard his mate and he turned to run full tilt with some of his remaining energy to get to her. He bowed his head to her, this was her pack first; and then he nuzzled his head under her chin and along her neck before he turned his attention back towards the members of their pack returning to the pack house. "Get any healing you need and rest up. Don't keep Sarah too long!" he sent out, before shifting and scooping his mate up into his arms. He gave her a grin as he streaked up the stairs back to their room where they could be alone to celebrate the victory as he ignored his sisters voice trailing up after them that he needed to see her too for healing. His mates needs came first.

Grimm did a count of the guards he had with him and was surprised that all of them survived. Though they were far worse off than he was. Somehow he was the least injured. However he was the most exhausted and sent all of them back to Bloodmoon territory ahead of him while he slunk his way through the woods alone dragging his paws because he had next to no energy.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

((Sorry about the delay you two. I was focused on school and not falling behind.))​

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
Jake
/ Jaxon Richmond
Xade
/ Xander Outlaw
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Once Timber finally made it down the stairs, and even before he could say anything to reply to the alpha's question about his mother, he was then moved to a wolf of the pack to hide. Timber watches as Luther ran away with worry coating his golden eyes. "She needs help!" he says, whilst putting emphasis on the word 'needs', hoping Luther would understand. Timber's little form was shaking uncontrollably as he stayed with a member of the pack until things calmed down enough.

Mask watched as Jake edged closer to her and bit the side of her face, causing a loud yelp to escape her throat, "help me!" Saying those words, finally made her come at peace as she saw the wolf that she wanted help from, racing upon the steps to her aid. Mask knew she didn't have to say much as it seemed Luther knew what was going on or that he could just tell visually by the situation. Mask was slowly beginning to fall apart internally as she watched as Jake, her best friend, or, ex-best friend, she would add, was nothing but a liar. Mask let the salty tears leave her blue eyes as she felt her heart shatter, yet again. This made her question if she could even trust anyone anymore.

Jake stared back at the alpha and growled back at him, pretty much showing he simply had no remorse nor sympathy for what he had caused and broken, a bond that was so strong to someone who had such bad trust issues and had put trust in him, is broken. Jake eventually let his paws retract and back away from the large, upset female.

Xade was resting by the fire downstairs and watched the scene before him in a major concern. "What's going on?" he questioned cautiously. But upon seeing some blood on Jake's jaws, kind of answered his question and bit his own tongue before speaking any further. Xade's green eyes watched as the pack wolves pushed his friend out of the door, without any knowledge of what was going on, out of sight and out of mind.

Jake eventually ran away from the packhouse without a single word.

Xade furrowed his eyebrows and he wasn't too sure of what was going on in the slightest.

Pacing back and forth, Silas stood in the said park where he was supposed to meet up with a couple of people. He was nervous, what if they drop out of the plan? Silas had been planning this for a while now and he has high hopes for it to work out. Silas perks at the sound of footsteps approaching him and sees a girl with white hair approaching, that he hadn't seen in a few weeks. "Hey, Nina, what's good?" he smiles at her, but it was slightly forced.

"Nothing, just been busy lately," she says and sits down on a bench behind Silas. "Why did you want to see me?"

Silas looks away from her whilst shoving his hands into his pockets and assesses the park around the duo, "I had convinced that wolf Jake to join our side, and I ran into an old friend of mine."

"Wow, I don't know how you convinced him of all people, Si," Nina raises her eyebrows at him.

"Silas?"

Silas's eyes averted to a voice from beside him and he immediately smiles, "long time no see, George."

This old friend of Silas's was a few inches shorter than him as he looked up at Silas with a smile, "indeed."

~~~~

((No worries! I too have been pretty busy haha, cause I'm tryin' to join the airforceee
Also, I hope you guys are doing well ^^
and I'm getting better at writing more lol))​

Last edited:
Luther / Arthur Smith
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

"Ensure he leaves the territory!" Luther snarled, and a few of the wolves hurried after Jake outside. They would follow him right to the boarder and stay there for at least half an hour to ensure he didn't come back that way before they then started to patrol the boarder to make sure no one else had come into the territory.

While they were gone, Luther headed back up to Mask to ensure that she was okay, and to take her to the pack healer to make sure that where he had bit her wasn't a serious injury. It didn't look like one, but he needed to be sure. Had to make sure the pup kept his adoptive mother in one piece. Only when it was clear that she wasn't in any real danger and would heal, did Luther let his more tender side show. He stopped trying to protect her and nuzzled her, affectionately rubbing himself over her before giving a few cautious licks f her muzzle before he asked "Did you want me to go get the boy? He was terrified when he found me." he said, worried about the poor boy and the pack mate that he'd snapped at to hide with him. "Bring the boy up his mothers room. It's safe." he sent out broadly to the pack because he couldn't recall the name of the one he'd left the poor pup with.

Giving gentle nudges, he coaxed Mask towards the large bed she shared with Timber. "Lie down, rest. I'll ensure that you aren't left alone. Tonight, I'll stay. Anything else can wait. You and the pup are far more important." he said before turning to look at the open door because the sound that could only unmistakably be the pup, racing up to them. He pulled a blanket up over her, just before the pup appeared. "I think you're just in time son, she could use all the snuggles and love possible." Luther said with as gentle a smile a wolf could manage. "I'll be here with you both all night. I promise."' he added, before trotting over to lie before the door inside of the room, he took the moment to talk with the wolves that raced up after the pup to ensure he stayed safe. He whispered too them as well as a wolf could and asked they bring up food in an hour for the three of them. If it wasn't known before that he had interested in Mask, it was much more obvious now that he was personally watching over her instead of commanding others to do so. Settling his chin onto his paws, he kicked his back paws out to the side and got comfortable to spend the night on the floor. He had one ear back to listen to them and the other on the stairs.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

-Lara Willow/ Raya-
-Town of Eclipsa; local dinor-

Lara had just moved to the seemingly sleepy little town of Eclipsa in the state of Colorado. She had finally convinced her parents to let her go off on her own. Her parents were Rogues and Lara herself was born a Rogue. She had never known the community and 'safety in numbers' of a pack. All she knew was the terror and fear of always running. She wanted to stop running, to stop being afraid. She wanted to know what it was like to belong to a pack. Lara had always had this feeling of being incomplete. Perhaps that feeling would go away once she had finally joined a pack. She hoped anyway. And that was why she had wound up in Eclipsa. She'd heard that several packs resided in the vicinity of the town. Perhaps at least one of them would be looking to recruit members. Maybe she would even find her mate. She smiled at the thought and her wolf, Raya, wagged her tail in her mind. - "I hope our mate is strong!" - Raya barked. - "Easy Raya." - Lara replied. - "We don't even know if he's part of any of these packs. We have to figure out which packs are here and how to go about trying to join one. We've never been in a pack before." Lara reminded her wolf, who huffed and settled into the back of Lara's mind.

Unaware of a war waging around her, Lara went about her day unpacking her meager belongings before heading off to the dinor to start her shift. She figured the Wolves would have to wander into town every once in a while, right? She hoped so anyway. She didn't particularly want to just stroll into a packs territory and request an audience with the Alpha. The very thought of doing that had her stomach twisting into a knot. Her parents had always avoided crossing pack boundaries, though never really said why. She only knew to be weary and to flee as soon as something went wrong, and if you couldn't run, fight like hell. Her father had trained her to fight and to kill quickly. She hated it, but was efficient at it. It was survival. Little did she know that she may have to employ those skills to prove her worth to a pack.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask sat down and let her head hang low as a lot of thoughts rushed through her and Kaitlyn's heads. "Not Jake too..." she murmurs to herself. Mask let some more tears drench her cheeks as she began to realize that her old friend was not by her side no longer. "W-what is wrong with me?" she cried silently. Only when she saw Luther come back to her, she hid those recently exposed emotions because she was embarrassed and she sheepishly looked down at her paws. She eventually relaxed, she silently accepted Luther's comfort. When she heard Luther ask if she went to go and get Timber, she shook her head and says lowly, "I didn't want him to see me like this... yes, can you get him?"

Mask nods and follows Luther into the bedroom, her eyes avoiding eye contact as she was still embarrassed by herself. Mask eventually let Kaitlyn take her place and Kaitlyn looked no better than Mask, she also appeared beyond stressed. Kaitlyn listened as Luther said he'd actually stay. "We're getting closer to him," Kaitlyn heard Mask say in the back of her mind. Kaitlyn let a smile form on her face and she nods at him, "thank you." Kaitlyn averted her eyes to the entrance as she saw little Timber racing into the room and happily bounded over to them.

Timber twitches his tail in acknowledgment of what Luther said and he shifts effortlessly into Timothy, who climbed into the bed next to his mother. Timothy smiles and nestles in next to Kaitlyn, and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep in her arms. Kaitlyn planted small butterfly kisses on the freckled boy's face and she chuckled for her to stop, which she eventually did so he could sleep. Kaitlyn lifts her gaze to Luther who was on the floor by the door. Kaitlyn quietly showed her voice to him, "Luther..? Are you awake still?"

Stuart / Silas McLord
Asher
/ George Blake
- In Town -

George leaned up against a brick wall of some building as he vaguely listened to Silas's excuse of why he hated Mask and why he wanted to attack her so badly. George had a cigarette between his lips as he inhaled, letting the toxins fill his lungs, before exhaling smoke from his mouth and nose. "So, I feel like you and wha'ever your wolf's name is, the excuse is ridiculous," George scoffs.

"It is not ridiculous," Silas defends, pointing a finger at his younger friend's face.

George in response blew smoke in the taller's face and he coughed a little too much. George laughed and threw the butt of the cigarette on the ground whilst squishing it with his shoe, "and you haven' changed a bi'. You're still so... oh, wha's the word?" George adjusts his white goggles before glancing at Silas and a smirk tugs at his lips, "overdrama'ic. Tha's the word."

"I'm not overdramatic!" Silas mocks his friend's British accent slightly.

George laughs and fixes his posture from the hard brick wall, "le's find a place to ea'?"

"Speak English, please?" Silas muttered sarcastically.

"Piss off," George scoffed and started walking to the nearest eatery.

~~~~

Silas and George were sitting in a booth of some diner. Silas stared at his friend who had a menu hiding his face from him. "What are you doing?"

"Can you shu' up for like five minu'es?" George furrowed his eyebrows from behind his goggles.

Silas groaned and rolled his eyes before gasping as he felt Stuart freaking out inside of him. "What gives, Stuart?" he asked internally.

"I can scent another werewolf here, aside from George."

(btw with George's accent, I have to where he doesn't really say his T's.)
SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Last edited:
Brandon thought about smoking a cigarette, then decided not to. His lungs could take it, but he just wasn't in the mood.

He leaned back in his seat, clutching a pint of water. The bar was full of smells and sounds tonight. Whiskey, bourbon, cocaine, it was overpowering. He wanted to leave, but couldn't bring himself to move. His back was comfortable against the wall, so he felt comfortable saying here.

BORED.

He rolled his eyes to himself. "Chup, calm down, will ya?"

NO. BORED. TOO MANY HUMANS AROUND. ALL SHITE TALKERS.

"Just do it, man," he responded, "I'm happy right now."

FUCKING LIAR.

The worst part was that Chup wasn't wrong. Brandon wasn't happy at all. How could he be, given his life was always on the verge of ending? A few more shifts and he'd be dead. He coughed into his elbow, and it felt like some animal was clawing its way up his throat, tearing up his insides. He leaned back against the wall, sighed, then pushed off it and left. Nobody noticed. That was fine by him.

Outside, he sniffed the air. This town reeked of wolves. Good. He was tired of being alone. Might as well look around and see what he could find. He'd gotten here by bus, through ways he wasn't proud of, and the instant he'd set foot here, he'd sensed it. That this was where he was meant to be. It was either destiny or a desire to just... stop. Either one was fine by him.

WHERE OTHER WOLVES?

"Hell if I know," he told Chup. "Could be anywhere. I'm down to find'em, though." He coughed into his hands again, and set off, following the scents. Hopefully, whoever he found would have a nice place to stay.

THIS IS STUPID. WE FINE ALONE. WE FINE.

"Bullshite, mate," Brandon muttered, "bull-fecking-shite."

(open to anyone)

-Lara Willow/Raya-
-Eclipsa, in the dinor-

Since Lara was a new-hire waitress at the dinor, she had a short shift that ran from breakfast to lunch. That shift was up in about an hour and a half and she had been taking orders on her own for about a half hour now, having learned the ropes fairly quickly. She had just been informed that a couple of gentlemen had just come in and taken a booth and that she would have to go take thier order. She nodded at her boss and grabbed a pair napkin wrapped silverware sets and headed for the indicated both. Her wolf, Raya was bouncing around in her head. Lara was about to ask about what had Raya so excited when the scents hit her as she opened the kitchen door. Sitting at the booth that she was to go wait on were two male Werewolves. - "We'll, we didn't have to wait long, did we?" - Lara said to Raya. - "There's too many humans here to have much of a conversation about what pack they're from. Though they probably have ways around that." - She thought as she approached the table with a pen and order tablet in hand.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. I'm Lara and I'll be your server today." Lara greeted the males with a friendly smile. She was sure they'd have scented her by now. She placed a set of silverware next to both males and held her pen to the tablet, ready to take thier order. She was nervous but good at hiding it, at least from humans anyway. "What can I get started for you?" She asked, a standard waitress line.

teluhtubby teluhtubby

(You're fine, it actually allows me to 'hear' the accent as I'm reading.)

Last edited:

Luther / Arthur Smith
Luther kept quiet, listening to the rest of the pack in the house as well as to Kaitlyn and Timothy until the pup fell asleep. Then he was just listening to them breathe, and the few of the pack up in the night to go about duties. None came to ask him what to do, he could hear instead whispers of them working things out for themselves and it filled him with a sort of pride to know he had a fully capable pack that knew that if they couldn't figure it out then they could come to him for help. But each duty for the night, they seemed capable of completing without bothering him. It was nice to just listen. But the moment he heard Kaitlyn softly call his name, his head lifted up and he turned to look over at her with one ear still trained away from her on the stairs.

"Did you need something? Was the late meal not enough?" he asked, ready to get up onto his paws and walk over to give her what he had not eaten himself. He listened to her as he got up onto his paws, trotting over to her side of the bed as silently as his claws would allow. It was a good thing that the pup was such a heavy sleeper. "I can get three guards up to guard the room, if you wish. I have a few more than usual already patrolling the boarders... The intruder and your friend won't get far in without me knowing. The boarders are stronger now, I won't let them fail again." he informed her softly, talking quieter the closer to her he got. He hesitated for a moment before he was nuzzling her her neck, filling his human half with contentment and happiness. "Thank you... I don't want either of them feeling unwanted." he heard in his mind, making his tail wag for a moment as he agreed. They were pack, and growing more important to them.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Midnight / Onyx Starsong
Onyx had found his way to the town at some point from the neutral territory he'd been living in among all the packs. He'd manage to find safety and shelter in the town before the hard and late snow fall hit. He had learnt to live among humans from where he had been born and raised. He hoped the pup he had run into before was safe and warm someplace as he took the little money had left and headed for the diner to get something to eat because hunting had been so terrible lately. A few newer wolf scents lingered around the town but he thought nothing of it, aware of the rogues and loners in the area and was sure they were having the same luck as him when it came to hunting.

In little more than a hoodie zip-up sweater and very worn but well fitted jeans and boots that had seen better days, Onyx tracked his way through the snow covered sidewalks of town with the hood covering his impossibly black hair and his hand in his pockets. He walked past someone who scented of wolf, but said nothing because he wanted to get inside where it was warm. He only partially regretted leaving the den he'd made for himself as he pushed his way into the diner and paused long enough to locate a seat in an area that looked the warmest. That it scented heavily of a female wolf didn't bother him, instead he removed his hood and looked over the menu to see what he could afford while trying to ignore his nose and other half.

"They are more in town and I think most are in here... Each scent is new." Midnight said in his head, causing him to sigh and his mixed eyes to flashed up to the group in the booth with the waitress before focused again on the menu. "I'm aware. We're not here to fight, just eat so we can survive a few more days." he thought back, feeling the wolf huff softly. He knew, he felt it too. They were getting lonely. But it was deserved after all that they had and left behind. He should have been Alpha of a pack, instead, he was alone. It was, for the best. For now, he'd wait his turn to give the redheaded waitress what could possibly her first encounter of the absolute cheapest order. It'd be enough to survive.
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95 teluhtubby teluhtubby
((I thought I'd add my guy to make it a little interesting. He walks right past your guy Vyn and right to where the other loners are.))​

Last edited:
Stuart / Silas McLord
Asher
/ George Blake
- Diner -

Silas flipped a page of the menu before flicking his eyes up at the redhead waitress, he smiled at her, but before he could even speak to her, his overly-confident friend spoke to her first. "Good mornin' ma'am," George smiled. Of course, Silas and Stuart had to agree that his friend's smile was more attractive than his own.

"Do you know what you want yet, Gogs?" Silas asked, using George's nickname. Silas gasped as he felt a sharp and fast kick to his leg from underneath the table. Silas didn't hesitate to grab at his leg where, now throbbing pain was, and whisper-yelled to his friend, "what the fuck, George?"

Silas could hear the smirk as he spoke, "nah, I don' know what I wan' ye'. Go ahead and order, Silas." George adjusts his white goggles and smirks still.

Silas nods and glances back at the menu before replying to the waitress, "I'll just get a waffle." Silas was trying his best to not let Stuart show his anxiousness about the woman, who, also seemed to be a werewolf.

"I 'hink I know what I wan' now," George says, placing the menu back down on the table. "I'll just ge'... a pancake, please," George folds the menu closed. Oddly enough for Silas, he could scent another werewolf in the building. How many were here?

George eventually got up and murmured to his friend, "I need a smoke. I'll be back in like... five minu'es." Silas simply just nods. The younger, yet attractive eighteen-year-old, stepped outside whilst pulling out his pack of cigarettes and his lighter.
SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn saw Luther get up and she carefully moved to see him correctly as he came over. She smiled at him, "no, I'm okay, I ate enough." Kaitlyn looked over her shoulder at the boy to make sure he was still asleep, and to her relief, he was. She then looked back at Luther and spoke softly, "I just wanted to apologize..." Kaitlyn accepted the wolf's comfort and rubbed his head with a smile tugging at her cherry lips. "I just hate that I'm one of the main causes for causing and bringing trouble to your pack... and I'm truly sorry."

Kaitlyn nods in acknowledgment of her wolf speaking to her internally. "Tell him I'm sorry, too." Kaitlyn sighs and continues, "Mask is sorry, too. For everything."

(btw guys I won't really be online next week)​

- Lara Willow/Raya -
-Dinor-

Lara's heart fluttered as the two men smiled at her. Werewolves were notoriously attractive, and then you add that straight from England accent the younger of the two had and it's enough to stop a girl's heart. Luckily, female Wolves were more resilient than human females. She'd had run-ins with several males before while still with her parents, but these two certainly knew what sort of effects thier looks had. Especially the one with the heavy accent. He had a cocky smirk that said he knew how attractive his appearance was. He'd beat his older friend at greeting her after she had approached to take thier orders. She knew this because the one male had just opened him mouth to speak when the other greeted her in that accented voice.

Lara tried not to laugh with Raya as the two seemed to argue over her after the one seemed to address the other by what seemed like a disliked nickname, judging by the way he kicked his friend under the table. Her Wolf hearing allowed her to pick up thier names. Silas and George, huh? She wondered which of the several packs in the area they might belong to.

She wrote down thier orders, waffles for Silas and pancakes for George. "Would you Gentlemen like some coffee while I put your order in?" Lara asked. While she was taking thier orders, another male Wolf had walked by her and seated himself nearby. Humans really had no idea what went on around them. They obviously were oblivious to the fact that there were currently four Werewolves in the dinor.

After having taken Silas and George's orders, Lara moved on to the table at which the third male had sat. It was her job afterall. Though she couldn't believe her luck, having encountered three Wolves in just her first day in Eclipsa. Perhaps her dream of joining a pack was closer than she had originally thought.

Lara greeted the third male who sat alone. "Hello Sir. I'm Lara and I'll be your server today. Can I get you started with anything?" She ask once again, using the standard waitress line as she flipped to a new page in her little order tablet. She'd put both tables' orders in at once.

teluhtubby teluhtubby VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Brandon stopped and watched as the other wolf passed him by. He could tell right away from the scent he was another wolf, and there was no way he didn't know Brandon was a wolf. Experiences of fights flashed through his head, replaying endlessly. He knew full well this was risky. It could be a way of telling him to piss off, a way to say he wasn't welcome here, a way to scout out the new meat... but then, wouldn't you be more upfront?

FECKHEAD. SMELLS FECKHEADISH. LET'S LEAVE THEM ALONE. ALWAYS ALONE.

"Nah."

Brandon followed them, being slightly discreet. Slightly, because he kept having to cough into his arm.

When the other wolf entered a diner, Brandon followed. And he was hit by the smells of two other wolves. Brandon watched as the first wolf took a seat somewhere else, and not wanting to intrude, he took a seat away and watched them. English accents were what he picked up on, and their names. He doubted they wouldn't notice him.

ENGLISH AND SHITE TALKERS. WE LEAVE. WE GO. WE NOT BE HERE.

"Quiet down, will ya?"

Then the waitress approached him, and he looked up at her. She was pretty. Real pretty. Brandon could smell she was a wolf as well. Huh. He was a man, so it was inevitable he'd be attracted, but looking at her, it occurred to him he'd not been with a girl in ages. And to be honest, it didn't seem a bad idea to not shoot his shot here, right?

DUMB FUCKHEAD FUCKSHITER. COCK IN CONTROL, BRAINS FOR MUSH, MUSH FOR BRAINS, MUSHY MUSHY, BITCH AIN'T EVEN IN HEAT-

Brandon ignored his foul-tempered wolf. "Water," he said, his southern Irish accent showing through. "Just some water, for now. And..." he gave her a smirk. "Nah. Water'll do."

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian teluhtubby teluhtubby SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Luther / Arthur
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon pack house

Luther gave a very human nod of the head "We know, we understand. But this is not your fault. Wars were started for less." he told her, trying to resist the urge to nuzzle her again and give more comfort. They weren't mates yet, it was surprising enough she had given him so much free reign with showing affection already. He moved his head to peek at the sleeping pup before he pulled the covers up around both her and sleeping Timothy. "If you'll permit, I can lie across the foot of the bed to be able to keep you both safe." he said, waiting for her to give permission before he was moving to hop up and stretch across the bottom of her feet and slightly up so he wasn't along the entire edge. It gave him a bit of security that he wasn't going to just roll right off onto the floor. Not that it would have mattered, this bed was for her and the pup until Spring and perhaps even then if she turned him down. Only time and proper courting would tell.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Midnight / Onyx
Diner
Onyx let out a deep and heavy sigh when the waitress fully ignored him and the fact that he had been seated a little closer than the other wolf who had followed him in and was eyeing her like she was meat to be served up. He folded his menu and put it pack where it belong and rubbed his eyes. He'd leave his money for her as a tip if he thought she was going to go to the table. Instead he got up and quietly slipped out the back, sure that it was a sign he was meant to try hunting again. So much for the promise of small warm meal and a cup of coffee.

Back out in the cold, he shivered before taking a deep breath and glancing around and trudging back through the snow towards the front. He'd get into the safety of the trees before shifting into his wolf and waiting to keep an eye on the waitress to make sure she got home safe and sound. Wherever it was home was for her.
teluhtubby teluhtubby VynnyBoy VynnyBoy SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Max felt the change as he heard her words, not aware that it was at all possible to be able to share such things as powers. Their powers themselves had been a surprise to him and his siblings when they manifested during their travels. There was so much to learn, being apart of a pack that did more than just teach them how to fight and survive. But now was no the time to dwell on the failings of his missing parents. He had a fight to focus on and win because he had a mate now. One that said in a unique way, that she loved him.
Lily waited in the pack house with the others as the ones unaffected by their heat fought agianst the rival pack, she pray quietly to herself hoping max will be ok.

As the fight went on she went over and got breakfast, taking small bites

Watching the other male run again was far more satisfying this time around. Giving his mate back her powers, he knocked his head back and howled victoriously for all to hear. Lucas was first to join him and slowly the others followed. But Max cut his song short when he heard his mate and he turned to run full tilt with some of his remaining energy to get to her. He bowed his head to her, this was her pack first; and then he nuzzled his head under her chin and along her neck before he turned his attention back towards the members of their pack returning to the pack house.
Hearing the howl after an hour of fighting, she head outside staying in her human form trying to reach but the snow was thick
‘max im glad your ok’ she thought to him

Petting his head softly

“Get any healing you need and rest up. Don't keep Sarah too long!" he sent out, before shifting and scooping his mate up into his arms. He gave her a grin as he streaked up the stairs back to their room where they could be alone to celebrate the victory as he ignored his sisters voice trailing up after them that he needed to see her too for healing. His mates needs came first.
Lily felt bit suprised as he scooped her up into his arms but was concern telling him as he take them back to their room “max you should get checked by sarah and we need to go ahead with telling the pack about us”

She wasnt sure if this would be bloodmoon last attempt they would need to be prepared if it wasnt.
——-

Lilith was waiting for grim to come back, trying to call him with her mindlink ‘grim where are you?’

She noticed her head guard inform her of the others returning from the fight but without her mate.

Grimm did a count of the guards he had with him and was surprised that all of them survived. Though they were far worse off than he was. Somehow he was the least injured. However he was the most exhausted and sent all of them back to Bloodmoon territory ahead of him while he slunk his way through the woods alone dragging his paws because he had next to no energy.

The worry begin to sink in for lilith, what if grim didnt survive the fight? The pup would be without a father but more than that she would be without someone to love.

‘I thought i just wanted to rule the lands but without grim it feels worthless’ she thought to herself begining to run in her wolf form out of the den towards the end of territory

Stuart / Silas McLord
Asher / George Blake

Silas watched as the waitress walked to attend to the other diners and he turned his attention to the door as George walked back inside, then flopped into the booth in front of him once again. George kind of reeked of smoke, since he was just smoking outside. Silas blinked as he could feel George's eyes staring metamorphic holes into his head, "what?"

"You think the wai'ress was pre''y?" George smirked, folding his arms onto the table before the taller male.

"Huh?"

"You know what I'm 'alking abou', idiot," George sighs, whilst shaking his head. "I thought she was pre''y."

"Sure? I guess?" Silas fumbled through his words.

"Called i'," George laugh quietly.

"Also, you smell like smoke," Silas poked.

"You're such a baby. It's no' like it's body odor," George grinned slightly at his friend.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn relaxed at his words and tried to convince herself, and Mask, that all this drama and war wasn't her fault, "all right." Kaitlyn watched him with her calm, blue eyes as he asked if it was okay to rest across the foot of the bed. She had a small mental debate before giving in because Mask begged her to say yes and agree. "That is okay with us," she smiles at him; also referring us as her and Mask. She watches as he gets comfortable at the edge of the bed by her feet and moves around to get more comfortable and not take up much space.

(sorry my post isn't the best, I'm really busy this week guys)​

Matthew
Ghostmoon Pack House
Matthew gave a full laugh as he continued on his way up to the bedroom with Lily in his arms "I'll see her after. She's going to be busy with all the others and is already grouchy about the interruption in the heat. And if they don't already know about you and I at the start of the fight, they do now. Because why else would you let me so close during this?" he told her, making his way into the bedroom with her. "I want some time with my mate before she pokes at me and I have to ingest some potion or other." he added, laying her on the bed before joining her as he pulled up the covers over the two of them and then snuggled down into the warmth of her and the bed.

Grimm / Nick
Bloodmoon Territory
Grimm walked slowly through the snow, going much slower than everyone else had but able to use their already forged trails in the snow to move a bit easier. He felt so tired, and as a consequence felt very cold. It was hard to maintain his own body heat with hardly a bit of energy, and just wanting to get back to his pregnant mate. He'd failed her, he didn't get what it was that she wanted, but he wanted to get back to her just be close to her if that was going to be the end. Was this going to be the end? What happened when a wolf had no sense of energy left because they'd over used their ability? Would he sleep forever, or just for a few days? He didn't know and wasn't sure anyone really had. When was the last time a wolf had pushed themselves as far as he had just today? Most were taught better now. He could remember the extensive training they went through when he'd finally been permitted to join the pack run by his mate. He was just so lucky to have her, having thought himself so lowly of ever being worthy of her.

His mind must be playing tricks on him, he swore he could smell her on the wind in the distance. But she had to be back at the packhouse safe. Still, that delightful smell of her and thought that he might see her again helped to push him that little bit more in his hope to get her. Barely picking his paws up, he kept going until he was sure that his eyes were also playing tricks on him and he thought that he could see her.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Luther / Arthur
Soulmoon Pack House
Luther settled in for the night, trying to make sure that he wasn't going to fall asleep. But he was felt so comforted by the fact that he was with what he hoped to be his future that his breathing began to deepen and he started to drift off to sleep. But it only happened because he felt confident in his pack and the guards that he had chosen. All of them did a good job and he trusted in each. Perhaps though he would need to assign one to be with her and the pup at all times to ensure such a thing never happened again. One of the few female guards that he had... He'd think more about it in the morning, for now, they were finally getting to rest.

In the morning, he was however first awake and practically slithered out of bed so that he wouldn't end up disturbing Kaitlyn or Timothy. He yawned and stretched out his entire body before he did his best to sneak out of the room to sit in the hall to chat quietly with each female guard. One by one he called them up to talk with him before choosing. He called Kira/Kestral up to him, glancing into the room to see if either of the two were awake yet. He'd introduce their personal guard once they were awake. For now, he just wanted to talk with the guard.

teluhtubby teluhtubby SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Midnight / Onyx
Town
Midnight sat silently in the cold of the snow in one of the bushes that didn't die with the winter and he focused hard on the window of the diner to see into it and be able to watch over the new female wolf of the territory. He wasn't sure if it was an interest, or just a deep need to protect. Whatever it was, he was going to make sure that she stayed safe especially considering that he could see at least three other rogue males inside with her.

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara nodded to the male who had ordered only water. "I'll have it right out for you sir." She said. Lara went to the kitchen to put in the orders from Silas and George and returned to Brandon's table with his water. "Here you go sir." Lara smiled as she set the glass down next to him on the table. "If there is anything else you would like, let me know." She used her best customer service voice and went to check on the orders she had put in. Once they were ready, she took them out to the table. "Pancakes for you." She said, putting a pancake plate in front of George. "And waffles for you." She said, placing the waffle plate in front of Silas. She set a little jug of maple syrup on the table between them. "Is there anything else I can get for you gentlemen?" She asked. - "Once these three males finish thier meals, we can go home." - Lara told Raya, who seemed to be just as tired as Lara herself was. The human world was exhausting and overwhelming.

- Kira Ravena/Kestrel -
- Soulmoon Packhouse -

Kira was in the kitchen of Soulmoon's pack house. She was hoping to grab a bit of breakfast before she and Kestrel had to head out for morning patrol. She had just stuck a piece of buttered toast in her mouth when she heard the Alpha call for her. "On my way now Sir." She replied. She quickly finished her toast and headed straight to where Luther/Arthur was. "You called for me, Sir?" She inquired as she stepped into the room.

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara nodded to the male who had ordered only water. "I'll have it right out for you sir." She said. Lara went to the kitchen to put in the orders from Silas and George and returned to Brandon's table with his water. "Here you go sir." Lara smiled as she set the glass down next to him on the table. "If there is anything else you would like, let me know." She used her best customer service voice and went to check on the orders she had put in. Once they were ready, she took them out to the table. "Pancakes for you." She said, putting a pancake plate in front of George. "And waffles for you." She said, placing the waffle plate in front of Silas. She set a little jug of maple syrup on the table between them. "Is there anything else I can get for you gentlemen?" She asked. - "Once these three males finish thier meals, we can go home." - Lara told Raya, who seemed to be just as tired as Lara herself was. The human world was exhausting and overwhelming.

Brandon took her in for a moment, then glanced at the menu. A lot here that looked very promising. And also very expensive. He'd have to play this safe and handle his finances. After thinking for a moment, and ignoring Chup's demands for something with meat, he waved took a drink of the water and also signaled to the waitress that he was ready to order. When she arrived, he'd give her a warm smile. "I'd like to get some pancakes, and may I ask, you know anywhere good to stay? I just got here, ya see. Been traveling a lot, and if you couldn't tell, I'm not from the country. America's a very confusing place."

ALL WHILE WE'VE BEEN STUPID AND DUMB AND SHITFACED DRUNK AND DYING.

Once again, Chup's comments were ignored. Brandon really needed to figure out how to make him just shut up.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn had slept quite soundly since she knew she was safe with Arthur and Luther by her, and Timothy's side. Kaitlyn woke up and stretched her arms above her head before retracting them down by her sides. Her dark blue eyes looked down at the sleeping boy beside her, who was snoring pretty loudly. She lightly chuckled and kissed her son on his face, and he eventually woke up.

"Mom, stoop," Timothy said, dragging out the 'o'.

She smiled and ruffled his hair, "Good morning, sleepy head." Kaitlyn looked to where Arthur was asleep the night before and she was kind of disappointed, but she expected that he had duties to attend to, however, she heard Mask say he was nearby the room.

Stuart / Silas McLord
Asher
/ George Blake
- Diner -

George and Silas continued to converse, well, bicker more than anything else, as they awaited their food. George noticed their waitress come with their food and he smiled at her as she put his plate down in front of him. "Thank you, miss," George says to her.

Silas rolled his eyes at his friend's cocky behavior and thanked her as well, "Thank you, and I think we're good here. We won't get anything else, we'll take the check."

"I know your broke ass ain' paying for the bill," George says toward his friend with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"You're so annoying. Can you not tell everyone my business?" Silas asked, kind of coming out as a threat to George who slightly raised his eyebrows.
SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Matthew
Ghostmoon Pack House
Matthew gave a full laugh as he continued on his way up to the bedroom with Lily in his arms "I'll see her after. She's going to be busy with all the others and is already grouchy about the interruption in the heat. And if they don't already know about you and I at the start of the fight, they do now. Because why else would you let me so close during this?" he told her, making his way into the bedroom with her. "I want some time with my mate before she pokes at me and I have to ingest some potion or other." he added, laying her on the bed before joining her as he pulled up the covers over the two of them and then snuggled down into the warmth of her and the bed.
Lily look worried at max wanting him to get checked on before they get in the bedroom. “Your right, i just wanted to make sure the others understand”

She tried to use her ice power on his wound, it was bit weak. Snuggling close to max under the covers and letting him rest up before they fade to black for two hours.

Grimm / Nick
Bloodmoon Territory
Grimm walked slowly through the snow, going much slower than everyone else had but able to use their already forged trails in the snow to move a bit easier. He felt so tired, and as a consequence felt very cold. It was hard to maintain his own body heat with hardly a bit of energy, and just wanting to get back to his pregnant mate. He'd failed her, he didn't get what it was that she wanted, but he wanted to get back to her just be close to her if that was going to be the end. Was this going to be the end? What happened when a wolf had no sense of energy left because they'd over used their ability? Would he sleep forever, or just for a few days? He didn't know and wasn't sure anyone really had. When was the last time a wolf had pushed themselves as far as he had just today? Most were taught better now. He could remember the extensive training they went through when he'd finally been permitted to join the pack run by his mate. He was just so lucky to have her, having thought himself so lowly of ever being worthy of her.

His mind must be playing tricks on him, he swore he could smell her on the wind in the distance. But she had to be back at the packhouse safe. Still, that delightful smell of her and thought that he might see her again helped to push him that little bit more in his hope to get her. Barely picking his paws up, he kept going until he was sure that his eyes were also playing tricks on him and he thought that he could see her.
Lilith was running in her wolf form, following grim scent to try to find him. It didnt matter if he failed or not just wanting him to be alive and ok

She kept searching outside her pack land till noticing her mate in the distance, rushing toward him “grimm!”

Midnight / Onyx
Edges of town
Midnight tilted his head, watching through the window he realized that this was just the start of her shift and it was going to be hours before she left. She would more than likely be safe for now, and he didn't plan to go far. But he did need to hunt something to eat. Even if it was small. He could always return another day to eat if he wasn't lucky in catching anything. He stood and stretched out his body, shaking the snow out of his pitch black fur and trotted off towards a farmers field. As much as he didn't want too, it was his best bet to catch something. He'd find a way to pay them back after.

Luther / Arthur
Soulmoon Pack House
Luther glanced towards the bed and gestured for Kira to follow him from the hallway and into the Alpha's room, leaving the doors open so he could keep an ear out for the sleeping pair. He hopped up onto the bed and sat at the foot, he took a deep breath and shifted back to Arthur.

"About the brief interview earlier, I think that it's you who would be best suited to protect mother and pup." he told her, looking rather disheveled because he hadn't gotten to spend much time on self care. It was one of the first things on his list once he introduced them. "Any duties that you were going to do, will be passed off to next to be guard and I'll train them myself. For now, go finish eating and come back up when you're done. I can hear that they're awake and I'd like to return to watching them." he said, standing up after dismissing her. He let her go back to her meal and headed back to the bedroom. He entered the room cautiously after trying to smooth down his unruly hair. His hair and beard were starting to get longer. Arthur watched the pair for a few moments, smiling before he went a little closer to the bed

"Good morning. How did you two sleep?" he asked, moving to sit at the foot of the bed where he had been asleep not too long before. As tired as he was, he brightened up when looking at them with a smile to match.
SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95 teluhtubby teluhtubby

Grimm / Nick
Bloodmoon territory
He had been right. It wasn't a trick. His mate, Lilith, was right there, making her way through the snow towards him. He perked up for a moment, head and tail lifting up as his tail wagged happily with a little energy. He slowed down, nearly stopping as he lowered his head to greet her before he was nuzzling his head under her neck, greeting her how he always had since allowed to join the pack. "You're warm." he mumbled into her fur, sagging heavily against her as he finally felt safe. He didn't know where in their pack territory they were, and he didn't much care. He had his mate there with him. "I think... I over used my power." he told her, sliding off of her into the snow as he lost consciousness.

Maxwell and Sarah
Ghostmoon Pack House
Maxwell nuzzled Lily's neck place a soft just under the edge of her jawline beneath her ear before he was carefully extracting himself from her and the bed. What she had done for him a few hours earlier had begun to wear off and he was starting to feel tired from the battle, use of her powers and their other activities. He did a quick wash-up and got partially dressed before he was heading down to see his sister Sarah. Unfortunately he had too interrupt her again, earning a good jab to his hurting ribs for the offense.

"Ow! Dammit Sarah!"

"That's for not seeing me when you should have, and the second interruption." Sarah said as the two of them made the short trip down to the main floor and into the repurposed room for healing.

"First one wasn't my fault, you know that... I also didn't realize our pack wasn't that hurt and thought you would take longer to heal them all."

"Well, you should have known better considering you're an Alpha again." she told him, not bothering with a gentle touch as she checked him over and put what was left of the healing balm she made over his burns and wrapped him up and then made him a quick little healing potion with absolutely nothing to cover up the horrid flavour so that he pulled a face each time. "Great, now don't..." she paused and they studied each other for a long moment. "Actually, can you and Lucas help me go hunt? She isn't my mate, but I want to show that I can go out there and provide for her too."

"Yeah, I'll call him down." Max said as they both took a moment to shift. Mentally Max called Lucas and when all three of them were together, they headed outside and headed off to hunt a good meal for their partners. All three returned with a rather large animal between the three of them, and each took a decent portion back with them to share who they were sharing space with. Max had the best of what the animal had to offer to present to Lily, hoping to show off a little more for his mate by giving it to her and informing her that the three of them brought enough to fee the pack.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

- Lara Willow/Raya-
- Dinor -

Lara jotted down the male's order of pancakes. "I'm pretty new to town myself." She replied. "There's a couple little motels and apartments for lease though. You could look into one of them until you can find something more permanent." She said. -"I don't like how he looks at you, Lara."- Raya warned her in her mind. - "We have to be nice for now, Raya. We can't get the humans involved. We'd be in real trouble then." - She replied while keeping up her smile. "I'll go put your order in now sir." She said. Raya had chuckled at the other males' bickering. It seemed as though they were trying to out do one another in an attempt to impress her and Lara. Valiant efforts, but they'd have to do better.

Lara dropped off Brandon's order at the kitchen and picked up the check for George and Silas on her way through. She returned to the dining room and set the check folder and a pen on the table between George and Silas. "Thank you for dining with us today gentlemen and enjoy the rest of your day." Lara said with a cheery smile. Once Brandon was ready for his check, she would be able to go home.

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy teluhtubby teluhtubby

- Kira Ravena/Kestrel -
- Soulmoon Packhouse -

Kira followed her Alpha, who was in his Wolf form, Luther. Once they entered the other room, the Alpha shifted into his human form, Arthur. His appearance was rather disheveled. Not much of a surprise considering how hectic the last few days had been. The Alpha had finally found a female to be his mate. The female had also come with a pup. There were so few pups in the pack that any pup was welcomed. Kira and her Wolf, Kestrel, paid attention to what thier Alpha had to say. His words came as a bit of a surprise to her, but retained her composure. "It is a great honor to be chosen to guard your future mate and pup, Sir." Kira said, giving a slight bow. "I will guard then with my life if I must. One's Mate and any pups are a treasure. I promise to keep your treasures safe, Sir." Kira told him. She have him a nod when he gave her permission to leave and return to breakfast. "I'll let you return to your family, Alpha." Kira said and headed back to the kitchen to load up a plate with sausage, eggs and home fries and another piece of toast. Once she had finished eating, Kira returned upstairs per the Alpha's order. She announced herself from the hallway as not to startle the female or her pup. "I've finished breakfast and returned as instructed, Alpha sir." She said.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn had Timothy in her arms and was kissing the top of the young boy's head. Timothy was a laughing mess as he tried to pry himself away from her, but it didn't work out too well for him. "Mooom!" Timothy laughed as she tickled him now on his stomach. Eventually, it died down when Arthur entered the room and they both smiled at him, though Timothy was out of breath and still kind of giggling. "Good morning! I slept well!" Timothy says and sits down Indian style on the bed next to Kaitlyn.

"I slept okay," Kaitlyn smiles. "Did you sleep all right?" Kaitlyn asked softly, resting a comforting hand on his shoulder before retracting with a nervous chuckle. "You just look tired."

Kaitlyn heard a voice from the hallway and she pulled Timothy into her arms again because of her motherly instinct.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian & SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Asher / George Blake
Stuart
/ Silas McLord

Silas silently thanked the waitress and went to pay, but his hand was smacked away from it by George. "What now?" Silas asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You're not paying, I am, since I ac'ually have money," George says with a smirk. Silas merely rolled his eyes at his friend's cockiness. George took out cash and set it down before leaving a tip and they were out the door. "Silas?" George muttered to the taller male.

"Yeah?" Silas glanced down at him.

"Where's that pack wi'h that girl you ha'e?" George asked with a raised brow. Silas pointed in the said direction before having to leave, leaving his friend standing there for a few brief moments. eventually, George silently made his way out of the town's view and towards the pack known as "soulmoon", or whatever.

Oliver was walking around the town of Eclipsia as an attempt to take a break from his forest escapades by that it was merely playing and exploring the forest to learn how to navigate through it 'Rai' was the one who influenced him to do as such, believing it would come. handy. So it came natural that Rai is not the least bit happy about this choice. A couple of months ago, Oliver had gotten lost in the forest. The accident was how he learned he could shift into a wolf(pup) and about Rai. Later he also learned about a different ability entirely that allowed him to move objects with thought. It was strange to him shifting into a wolf? Strange being able to move things with his mind? Even stranger and it felt as though it lacked some sort of sense or logic up until he remembered the heavier the item the harder it was or even impossible for him to pick up. As much as he sometimes enjoyed the forest, he thought it would be a tad bit refreshing to wander around town a bit.

(Open for interaction)​

Grimm / Nick
Bloodmoon territory
He had been right. It wasn't a trick. His mate, Lilith, was right there, making her way through the snow towards him. He perked up for a moment, head and tail lifting up as his tail wagged happily with a little energy. He slowed down, nearly stopping as he lowered his head to greet her before he was nuzzling his head under her neck, greeting her how he always had since allowed to join the pack. "You're warm." he mumbled into her fur, sagging heavily against her as he finally felt safe. He didn't know where in their pack territory they were, and he didn't much care. He had his mate there with him. "I think... I over used my power." he told her, sliding off of her into the snow as he lost consciousness.
Lilith rush toward him then slowed down stopping infront of him “of course dear because i been inside the den waiting for your return. Grimm?”

She shakes him with her paws then howls for the guards, they rush over quickly and help bring him back to the packgrounds

A few minutes later the healer starts to help grimm with his injuries in the alpha den

Maxwell and Sarah
Ghostmoon Pack House
Maxwell nuzzled Lily's neck place a soft just under the edge of her jawline beneath her ear before he was carefully extracting himself from her and the bed. What she had done for him a few hours earlier had begun to wear off and he was starting to feel tired from the battle, use of her powers and their other activities. He did a quick wash-up and got partially dressed before he was heading down to see his sister Sarah. Unfortunately he had too interrupt her again, earning a good jab to his hurting ribs for the offense.

"Ow! Dammit Sarah!"

"That's for not seeing me when you should have, and the second interruption." Sarah said as the two of them made the short trip down to the main floor and into the repurposed room for healing.

"First one wasn't my fault, you know that... I also didn't realize our pack wasn't that hurt and thought you would take longer to heal them all."

"Well, you should have known better considering you're an Alpha again." she told him, not bothering with a gentle touch as she checked him over and put what was left of the healing balm she made over his burns and wrapped him up and then made him a quick little healing potion with absolutely nothing to cover up the horrid flavour so that he pulled a face each time. "Great, now don't..." she paused and they studied each other for a long moment. "Actually, can you and Lucas help me go hunt? She isn't my mate, but I want to show that I can go out there and provide for her too."

"Yeah, I'll call him down." Max said as they both took a moment to shift. Mentally Max called Lucas and when all three of them were together, they headed outside and headed off to hunt a good meal for their partners. All three returned with a rather large animal between the three of them, and each took a decent portion back with them to share who they were sharing space with. Max had the best of what the animal had to offer to present to Lily, hoping to show off a little more for his mate by giving it to her and informing her that the three of them brought enough to fee the pack
Lily lay in the bed asleep, she felt max presence was gone when he left the packhouse but needed to rest.

After two hours she start to wake up hearing footsteps to the door and relaxed seeing max walk in with hunted prey. She stretch and shift to wolf form before moving off the bed begining to eat “thank you my love and your siblings the pack is greatful to each of you”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back