• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Edges of town

Midnight had not been gone much more than a half an hour at best when he came trotting back into town, his impossibly black fur making him stand out rather obviously in the snow. But this town was used to seeing wolves and he was ready to ignore despite his size as he lumbered through town towards the diner. As he neared, the wolf slipped into a nearby alley where he would remain hidden long enough to shift. In the black wolf's place, was now a black haired man not appropriately dressed for the cold. He had tried and failed to raid a nearby farm for a small animal and instead had hit rotten luck in that the farmer was out tending to said animals and he had been shot at. So, here he was again, about to go inside in the hope he would be seen this time. But something gave him pause, and he turned to look at a boy that was alone as his senses went off and the fact that he should have been a father hit him. Every part of the hard edged rogue softened and he ignored the cold chill of the air as he lowered himself to his knees to be shorter than the boy. "What are you doing out here alone? Where is your pack, where is your mother?" He said, not hiding one bit in his words that he too was of the wolf.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Luther / Arthur
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Arthur laughed and smiled with Timothy as the boy say with his legs folded on the bed. Barely holding onto that smile, his eyes turned to Kaitlyn as she told him what he already knew, but he had expected her too. "I'll get a proper rest tonight. There's a lot to do for a fairly new Alpha." he told her, a promise in his voice that he would get rest that night as he said. The sound of a voice from the door had him turning away from mother and pup and getting to his feet. Now was as good a time as any to introduced them. "I had expected her to take a bit longer, but no matter. Please, do come in Kira." he said, choosing not to correct her that this was his family. They were as good as, though unofficially as of the current moment, it was only a technicality waiting to be corrected.

"Kaitlyn, Timothy. This is Kira, one of the guards that was recently appointed to patrols. I decided to reassign her as your personal guard. I felt she was better suited to it." he said, turning to walk around the she-wolf to hide his yawn from his intended. "I'll leave you three to he acquainted, I have to train another to patrol the perimeter and check on a few things. Winter has come late, and it has not come in gently." He waited a few moments to make sure that things were going to be okay before he slipped out of the room and headed off to find the next to be a guard. Most of their pack seemed to consist of guards and hunters now. But they had to be such with the loss of the ones who had left. Back on the main floor by the fireplace, he found the friend who had brought the other who caused harm and he stared at him long and hard before sighing. "I need you to come with me. Even though you've done nothing, I'm afraid I don't trust you enough to leave you here while I train this one." He said, gesturing to the other male at his side. "Come along, both of you. We'll grab a quick bite from the kitchen and be one our way out." He instructed, leading the way so he could grab a small meal to tide him over for the journey in through the cold.
SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95 teluhtubby teluhtubby

Grimm / Nick
Alpha male
Alpha's Den

Grimm did not have the energy to wake as the healer tended to him. He did not make a sound or react as his wounds were taken cleaned, covered in some salve and dressed. He could not even swallow as potions were pressed to his slack jaws that had his tongue half hanging out over his sharp teeth. There were other methods used to get them into his body and still it garnered no reaction. The only sign that Grimm was alive, was the shallow, but steady, rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. Wanting so badly to give Lilith what she wanted, the human born wolf surrendered to the wolf's will and pushed himself hard to give his mate back her birthright. He had pushed so hard, drawing so heavily upon his ability that he was practically on the verge of death. Only time and rest would tell if the Goddess would give him back to help raise the pup growing in her belly.

Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell puffed up his chest, extremely proud of himself and his siblings as his tail wagged happily and fast behind him. He was very brief in telling his brother and sister that they had done well before leaving them to their chosen to spend the rest of the heat with. He had his own mate to take care of and hopefully a future of the pack to raise with her. The first pups to be born to Ghostmoon since what had happened to it and he was so excited for the coming months. Would they be blessed with more than one? Would the pup arrive on his birthday, or on his older siblings? Would she even end up with pup after all this? He didn't know, couldn't predict. But he was so happy as she ate what he retrieved for before joining him on the bed. He shifted back to human and waited for her to do the same before pulling her into his arms and cuddling with her. The pack mark on his arm whole, but with the added element that must have once been a part of his packs. An opposing crescent moon and the guiding north star shining between them at the top. He of course, didn't notice because he was more focused on her in his arms.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

INTERACTIONS: Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian
Oliver was confused when a man came up to him and asked, "What are you doing out here alone? Where is your pack, where is your mother?" Oliver replied, "I was going for a walk, my mom is at home. What pa-" Oliver shut himself down wary. It was a stranger. He didn't know this man. He also didn't know what the term 'pack' could mean in this context. As curious as he was, even Rai sent warnings of caution to Oliver and Oliver stood guarded. Being wary never hurt when being around strangers and he knew he could at least pick up something off the nearby ground using that weird power of his. He was sure he could, at least if they weren't too heavy for him. Though the fact remained he was a curious child, he decided to ask anyway.

"What's a pack exactly? Because you could mean a pack of items, a place full of items, a group of wild animals- Oh... can you do the wolf thing as well?"​

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara retrieved Brandon's pancake order from the kitchen and set it in front of the male alongwithsome syrup. "Here's your food, Sir. Is there anything else I can get for you?" She asked. After taking care of him, Lara collected her tip from Silas and George's table and cleared it off to prepare it for the next customers who wished to sit there.

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

- Kira Ravena/Kestrel -
- Soulmoon Packhouse -

Kira stepped into the room once her Alpha had given her the permission to do so. She bowed her head in a sign of respect, submitting to Kaitlyn and recognizing the she-wolf as a superior. "As Alpha Arthur has already said, I am Kira. Kira Ravena. I have been assigned as your personal guard. I am tasked with your safety and the safety of your young pup." Kira kept her gaze low, not meet Kaitlyn's eyes as she feared the She-wolf might take a direct gaze as a threat. Kira wanted to do well in ner new position. She did not want to disappoint her Alpha. Kira was aware that Kaitlyn was fearful, and for good reason. The Alpha was also clearly protective of Kaitlyn and the young pup. Failure to protect either of them would be a disgrace. "I swear to protect you both with my life if I must." She said.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian
teluhtubby teluhtubby

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara retrieved Brandon's pancake order from the kitchen and set it in front of the male alongwithsome syrup. "Here's your food, Sir. Is there anything else I can get for you?" She asked. After taking care of him, Lara collected her tip from Silas and George's table and cleared it off to prepare it for the next customers who wished to sit there.

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Brandon shrugged. Seems she wasn't interested in him. Oh well, that happens. Always more fish in the sea, always more... well, not chances, who knows what the best term was? He didn't care.

CARE FOR NOTHING.

Then she dropped off his pancakes. He smiled, looked up at her, and said, "I've good, lass." He began drinking his water and dug in. "Give my complaints to the chef, and..." he eyed the other two wolves across the diner. "Eh, never mind. Probably not worth it. Honestly, I wouldn't mind talking with you some more, got nothing better to do anyways, but you're busy right now."

HA. NO WARMTH IN THE BED TONIGHT. NO ONE TO HOLD AND KNOW THEY'LL BE THERE IN THE MORNING. ALONE AGAIN. BOTH OF US. ALONE ALONE ALONE UNTIL DEAD.

"
Quiet you," Brandon muttered. It was true, though; he was painfully lonely. That's what came from being cursed from a young age.

Then he realized he'd said it out loud. Back to the waitress, Lara, right? Hopefully, she didn't take offense to what he'd just said. Chup could make him do the most annoying of things when agitated. He had to make sure she wasn't offended, that was just bad manners. He smiled up at her. "I'm Brandon, by the way. Think I forgot to tell you earlier. And I didn't mean to tell you to be quiet. Just a small habit of mine, an awkward one."

HABITS LIKE WANKING OFF TILL YOUR WANKER'S BLEEDING RAW.

God, Chup was annoying.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn listened intently as Arthur introduced a female into the room, trying to remain calm and composed, but her uneasiness was quite heavy in the air now. Kaitlyn lightly squinted at this girl named Kira and she desperately tried to drown out Mask’s harsh attempts to shift, but luckily Kaitlyn knew how to fight the painful morph by now. Once Arthur introduced their so-called now “personal bodyguard”, Timothy gave a smile and a little wave at her. Timothy had a totally different demeanor than his aggressive mother who hadn’t moved much from where she held onto her son gently.

I see,” Kaitlyn muttered and smiled at Arthur as he went out the room before shifting her gaze at Kira again. Kaitlyn’s heavy trust issues were definitely not her strong suit in this situation as she stayed silent for a bit longer. “I hope we can all trust each other, Kira.” Kaitlyn bit hard on her lower lip as Mask would not stop her internal side comments to herself, but Kaitlyn shook them off.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian & SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Xade / Xander Outlaw
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

The male dhole wolf was still lying by the fire in the Packhouse, completely baffled by all the mind reading of the situation that had only happened moments before. His old friend was a traitor. He hurt Mask. Something he’d never forgive him for. He scoffed lightly at the thought.

Perking up, Xade saw Arthur and respectfully nodded whilst listening to what he was saying. How badly the male wanted to argue of how he could trust him with his life, he bit his tongue. Xade nods and says weakly, “I understand.” The orange wolf slowly gets to his paws and follows the alpha.

Asher / George Davidson
- Approaching SoulMoon -

George continued to walk, his faint werewolf scent filling the breeze around him. Not that many knew this, George’s werewolf was very inactive and the scent was almost gone and unnoticeable to any other werewolf. George took in a deep breath and kept walking contently before hearing a voice that he hasn’t heard in a year or two, at least. “George.”

Asher?” George asked a loud in surprise. “Long time no hear.” George chuckled.

I can feel something.”

What do you mean?” George halted where he was, feeling the gentle wind against his porcelain skin.

Timothy… I feel he is near.”

You’re shittin’ bricks, Asher. There’s no way he’s-“

He is! I can feel it, George!

George suddenly felt a sharp, agonizing pain that he couldn’t find the source of, and he stumbled uneasily on his feet, treating his weak body against the nearest tree. George knew Asher was trying to morph, but it was too painful for the Brit. “I can’… Asher,” George’s breath hitched, feeling blood trickle down his nose. “Shit.” George wiped the blood away, but it wouldn’t stop. George kind of felt nauseous from just looking at it, but he couldn’t keep walking from all the pain he was enduring in that very moment.

Are you okay?” Asher asked softly to his human half.

No, I hurt everywhere,” George sighs, sinking down the tree, bringing his knees to his chest. George could feel the indescribable pain all over his skin that made tears steam down his cheeks, awaiting the pain to stop before walking again.
(Open for interaction)​

Brandon shrugged. Seems she wasn't interested in him. Oh well, that happens. Always more fish in the sea, always more... well, not chances, who knows what the best term was? He didn't care.

CARE FOR NOTHING.

Then she dropped off his pancakes. He smiled, looked up at her, and said, "I've good, lass." He began drinking his water and dug in. "Give my complaints to the chef, and..." he eyed the other two wolves across the diner. "Eh, never mind. Probably not worth it. Honestly, I wouldn't mind talking with you some more, got nothing better to do anyways, but you're busy right now."

HA. NO WARMTH IN THE BED TONIGHT. NO ONE TO HOLD AND KNOW THEY'LL BE THERE IN THE MORNING. ALONE AGAIN. BOTH OF US. ALONE ALONE ALONE UNTIL DEAD.

"
Quiet you," Brandon muttered. It was true, though; he was painfully lonely. That's what came from being cursed from a young age.

Then he realized he'd said it out loud. Back to the waitress, Lara, right? Hopefully, she didn't take offense to what he'd just said. Chup could make him do the most annoying of things when agitated. He had to make sure she wasn't offended, that was just bad manners. He smiled up at her. "I'm Brandon, by the way. Think I forgot to tell you earlier. And I didn't mean to tell you to be quiet. Just a small habit of mine, an awkward one."

HABITS LIKE WANKING OFF TILL YOUR WANKER'S BLEEDING RAW.

God, Chup was annoying.
- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara spoke in a low voice, so low that only another Wolf could hear. "Got another voice in your head, huh?" She gave Brandon a knowing smile. "I'm off soon." Lara said. "If you wanna talk, we'll have to go somewhere away from human ears." She said, still speaking too low for humans to hear. "Though talk is all we'll do." She warned. Raya gave a low growl only Brandon could hear to accentuate Lara's point.

- Kira Ravena/Kestrel -
- Soulmoon Packhouse -

Kira remained standing where she was by the doorway. Kestrel continued to send out a submissive aura to try to put Kaitlyn and Mask at ease. The last thing they need was to anger thier charge within the first few minutes of duty. Kira returned Timothy's smile with a soft smile of her own. "As do I, Miss." Kira replied to Kaitlyn. "I do hope we can get along." She said. "The Alpha has entrusted your safety to me. I will not disappoint my Alpha." Kira bowed. "I will guard his treasures with my life. That task would be easier if you were to trust me. But I will not force you to trust me. Tell me what it is I must do to earn your trust, Miss." Kira spoke with respect and formality to her superiors, and Kaitlyn was essentially the Alpha Female, the highest ranking female in the pack. "Also, I would like to welcome you and your pup into Soulmoon. I truly hope you like it here and stay with us. It would make the Alpha very happy if you were to stay with us."

teluhtubby teluhtubby

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara spoke in a low voice, so low that only another Wolf could hear. "Got another voice in your head, huh?" She gave Brandon a knowing smile. "I'm off soon." Lara said. "If you wanna talk, we'll have to go somewhere away from human ears." She said, still speaking too low for humans to hear. "Though talk is all we'll do." She warned. Raya gave a low growl only Brandon could hear to accentuate Lara's point.
Bradon raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "I'm fine with talking, promise." He couldn't help but chuckle. "Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, sort of. Not used to interacting with others." Chup responded to that low growl with what could best be described as a raspy laugh that turn into a coughing fit, one which Brandon visibly wince from.

OTHERS GROWLING AT US. OTHERS THINK WE'RE JUST ANOTHER CREEPER PROWLING. OTHERS ARE RIGHT. OTHERS NOT KNOW HOW-

"Please, for the Love of God, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, be quiet, you feckhead," Brandon sighed, shaking his head. He looked up at Lara and spoke low enough that only she could hear. "Yeah, that voice in my head? He's... been through a lot. We both have." He picked up his knife and fork, cut into the pancakes, and stuffed them into his mouth. He brightened then swallowed. "These are amazing, actually. I love them. Need to get the recipe. Anyway, where could we talk?"

Grimm / Nick
Alpha male
Alpha's Den

Grimm did not have the energy to wake as the healer tended to him. He did not make a sound or react as his wounds were taken cleaned, covered in some salve and dressed. He could not even swallow as potions were pressed to his slack jaws that had his tongue half hanging out over his sharp teeth. There were other methods used to get them into his body and still it garnered no reaction. The only sign that Grimm was alive, was the shallow, but steady, rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. Wanting so badly to give Lilith what she wanted, the human born wolf surrendered to the wolf's will and pushed himself hard to give his mate back her birthright. He had pushed so hard, drawing so heavily upon his ability that he was practically on the verge of death. Only time and rest would tell if the Goddess would give him back to help raise the pup growing in her belly.
Lilith stayed close by him, not wanting to leave his side. Watching the healer do what they can but just silently pray to herself and the goddess.

She informed her head guard to bring those who fought in the battle, that the ones who left grimm would get a stern talk and possibly a punishment.

‘I will do anything for my love to survive, please help us goddess’
——-
Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell puffed up his chest, extremely proud of himself and his siblings as his tail wagged happily and fast behind him. He was very brief in telling his brother and sister that they had done well before leaving them to their chosen to spend the rest of the heat with. He had his own mate to take care of and hopefully a future of the pack to raise with her. The first pups to be born to Ghostmoon since what had happened to it and he was so excited for the coming months. Would they be blessed with more than one? Would the pup arrive on his birthday, or on his older siblings? Would she even end up with pup after all this? He didn't know, couldn't predict. But he was so happy as she ate what he retrieved for before joining him on the bed. He shifted back to human and waited for her to do the same before pulling her into his arms and cuddling with her. The pack mark on his arm whole, but with the added element that must have once been a part of his packs. An opposing crescent moon and the guiding north star shining between them at the top. He of course, didn't notice because he was more focused on her in his arms.
Lily shift back to human form and lay with max in the bed, cuddling with him. She kept having thoughts about pups, would they be lucky enough to have any? Only the goddess and time can tell them. She will have to check with sarah.

But focus on cuddling with max, glad they had won the fight for now. She look back at him then notice his pack mark, moving around toward him to get a better look

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

The boy was cautious, and Onyx couldn't blame him. Far as the boy was concerned, he was some weird older guy talking to him. But then he could also see that the boy was curious and soon Onyx was left looking surprised. "Your mother isn't wolf, is she? Which means you're lacking a parent and a pack to teach you what you should know..." He said, unable to help but feel a little bad for the boy. He was missing out on so much a young pup should have... What his pup should have had. But this boy wasn't that pup, he was different pup who needed some information. Much needed information.

"A pack, is like your family. Not just a mom or dad, but a leader and many others who all keep each other safe. Sometimes there are other pups to play with, but generally you're taught a great many things. Like how to use whatever ability you are born with, as well as how to control the change, and how to stay safe and survive." Onyx told the boy, casting a look about. He had originally wanted to make sure that the lone girl wolf stayed safe, but she had stayed safe for so long by herself, she could do so for longer he was sure. Right now, he wasn't sure the pup should be wandering out alone. "My name is Onyx, my wolf sides name is Midnight. And you shouldn't be out in this cold without your mother, wolf or not. If you let me, from a far even, I'd like to make sure you get home safe pup." He added, trying to hide that he was beginning to get cold standing there as he was in his human form with little more than a thin sweater to ward off the winter. Clothing didn't do as good of a job as the thick coat of wolf's fur.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Luther / Arthur
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Outside, Luther took Arthur's place and he turned to study the lone wolf amongst the pack for a long moment before he tilted his head for him and the new guard to follow as he led them on a patrol, aware that both were likely memorizing what to do on a patrol. He used the time to remark trees, telling them not to do so but to inform him when he needed too. He showed them where to hunt, where to find water and more within pack territory. They were gone for hours before returning to the pack house. He sent the newly trained guard back out to finish another round and left Xade to decide for himself what to do.

Luther became Arthur again and the disheveled, exhausted looking human trudged all the way back up to the Alpha's room in what could easily be mistaken for a trance. He headed right into the shower to bathe before he planned to at least put bottoms on before attempting to get some sleep. He hit the pillows and mattress hard in his own bed, annoyed it didn't smell like his chosen family. He tossed and turned for over an hour before he finally fell asleep.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Grimm / Nick
Alpha male
Alpha's Den

Grimm would not wake up for several days, and when he did, the first sound he made was a loud yelp as he managed to roll out of bed onto the floor, aggravating any of the minor injuries that he had that were healing. He then sat up to take in where he was and to look for his mate. The room scented of her, of them, but in the dark he couldn't see her.

Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell watched Lily as she moved, loosening his hold on her as she raised up to study a part of him. He was still entirely focused on her, taking her in while also wondering if their pup or pups would look like her, like him, or a blend of them both. It took a few minutes before he realized she was studying his pack mark, then he was twisting his head and tucking his shoulder inwards to see it himself. He blinked "If mine's changed as it completed itself... Has yours?" He asked, now sitting up and taking her along with him so he could see if her pack mark looked like his. If theirs were different, were the rest of the packs? Was it only his because he had once had to be leader of a pack before? He had so many questions and not enough answers.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Oliver Wood/Rai
INTERACTION: Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

"My mom can't do the wolf thing that I am aware of...which means I would have gotten it from my dad if it's genetic." Oliver said though he didn't actually know his dad. His dad had disappeared according to his mom before he was born neither of them knew what happened to him either, though she still held out hope his dad was out there safe and alive. Oliver didn't know if he should hope he was or not. "But this is normal? The shifting and the other power?"the way it sounded to Oliver was like they all had some strange extra power. His allowed him to pick up and move things with his mind however he was quick to learn of a weight limit though as of now he didn't know the exact number for it and... Packs. He didn't need a pack his actual friends and family felt like enough to him, and he didn't want to risk having to leave them behind what would he even be doing it for? Somewhere to belong? In strange sense he felt like he still belonged in Eclispsia. After Onyx introduces himself Oliver does the same. "My name is Oliver. And I think my wolf side is called Rai? Based off of the strange signals I tend to recieve from it." When offered to take him home Oliver says "Oh! I am not actually that far from home. Mom hardly let me out today. She said I had to stay near the house due to the weather. I don't know If I should go back yet ever since discovering this I have felt a little bit restless being stuck at home. Though I can't tell if that's me or Rai's constant nagging."

Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell watched Lily as she moved, loosening his hold on her as she raised up to study a part of him. He was still entirely focused on her, taking her in while also wondering if their pup or pups would look like her, like him, or a blend of them both. It took a few minutes before he realized she was studying his pack mark, then he was twisting his head and tucking his shoulder inwards to see it himself. He blinked "If mine's changed as it completed itself... Has yours?" He asked, now sitting up and taking her along with him so he could see if her pack mark looked like his. If theirs were different, were the rest of the packs? Was it only his because he had once had to be leader of a pack before? He had so many questions and not enough answers.
Lily kept focus on his pack mark wondering if its from his old pack, glancing at max before being pulled up from the bed. She turn her right arm to look at her pack mark to see if it changed as well Or if it was just his.

She wondered if pups would have the same marks or be slightly different but thats only if they have any. Silently hoping they do and that she would do anything to have them.
——-

Alpha male
Alpha's Den

Grimm would not wake up for several days, and when he did, the first sound he made was a loud yelp as he managed to roll out of bed onto the floor, aggravating any of the minor injuries that he had that were healing. He then sat up to take in where he was and to look for his mate. The room scented of her, of them, but in the dark he couldn't see her.
Lilith in the past days has been giving the guards a harsh talk and stayed close to the den in case grimm wakes.
She was close to the room sitting on the throne chair till hearing a yelp and rush into the room

The two guards use their fire abilities to bring light into the room as she rush to her mate side.

“Grimm how are you feeling?” Nuzzling him having been worried that the goddess would have taken him away.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse-

Kaitlyn watched the girl in curiosity from where she sat and slowly calmed down. Kaitlyn spoke as Kira had wondered what she could do to gain her trust, “gaining trust is something that’ll take time. Of course, I’ll know when to trust you well enough when the time is right, yes?” Timothy eyed up at his mother and then back at Kira.

Kaitlyn then picked up an odd scent from Timothy, which Mask had alerted her to. Timothy was fidgeting with his fingers and was anxiously looking around the room.

The boy felt something inside of him, that something, no, someone was nearby. He just didn’t now how to explain it well enough. “I feel something… odd,” Timothy expressed.

“Tell me,” Kaitlyn says softly to him.

“I feel a… uh… what’s the word? Connection!” Timothy says, throwing his hands up to express his emotions.

SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Xade / Xander Outlaw

Xade had followed the alpha all around that day, listening and taking many mental notes about everything he learned today. Once that time was over, he sat down as to think over his thoughts of what he should do now.

Jake was obviously now a traitor, sadly, at that. What to do now? He knew damn well he wasn’t safe back in town, so his best bet was to stay here and out of the evil guys’ sight.​

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara chuckled and set the check on the table by Brandon. "I'm outta here soon." She replied. "We can take a walk around town and talk. I wanted to do some exploring myself. There's an empty unit at the place I'm staying. It's small and cheap. Perfect for us.... loners."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

- Kira Ravena/Kestrel -
- Soulmoon Packhouse -

"Would you and your young pup like something to eat?" Kira asked. "We can head to the kitchen after you get dressed. I can wait outside the door." She had just made the offer when an unfamiliar scent wafted into the room and a look of recognition passed over her female charges face. She tilted her head in intrigue at the pup's next words.

"You'd both better stay here." Kira said, going through the room and making sure it was secure before closing the door and setting herself on high alert. "The Alpha has left with a patrol to check the boarders. I have been assigned by him to protect you." She said. "Until I am sure there is absolutely no threat to you or your young pup, you will remain here. I will contact the Alpha with this new information." Kira mind-linked to her Alpha, relaying the current situation to him. The telepathic communication was far more efficient than a human's cellular phone as it could be used in human or Wolf form. < Sir, the pup said he is feeling a uh, a connection just as an unfamiliar scent was detected. I have the pup and his mother secured in the bedroom and am standing guard should anyone but you attempt to enter. >

teluhtubby teluhtubby Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Onyx gave a soft hum and then shuddered in the cold as his human body reminded him just how cold it was outside. "Try not to stay outside for too long though, human or wolf, a young pup isn't safe without a pack or it's mother to protect it." Onyx told the young boy, looking down at him took a look around and decided to risk the shift. He stepped into the alley way that he had walked out of and shifted back to his wolf form and the pitch black fur covered form that is Midnight stepped out to stand in his place. He shook out his fur and then sighed before his pale eyes with the dark coloured ball in one looked at the young pup. "It's not unusual to feel restless as you find your other half. It's time to explore and run, time to discover who you are as a new being. But it's best to be done, within a pack as you're watched over." A thought occurred to him then, and if a wolf could smile, he would be. He didn't more closer to the pup, even though he wanted too. "I can watch over you, as you explore. For a trade." Midnight told the boy, not looking away from him, though he kept one ear listening for danger. "I've been having issues finding a good meal. Sneak something out to me, and you can run around and discover who you are as a wolf while I make sure no danger and harm comes to you." The wolf tried to continue to look proud and regal as he said it, but it harmed some of his pride to ask a pup for food from what was likely his human mother.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Luther / Arthur
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Arthur didn't get to sleep for long after he'd gotten back, he'd walked right past the room with his soon to be family within, surprised that they had not yet left the room. He continued on past, picking up only a snippet of the fact that they needed to build up some trust between them so that the assigned guard could do her job. But the mind link that something was happening made him get up, he shot out of bed as Luther and out into the hallway. It wasn't just that Kira told him that the pup could feel someone, it was that he could feel someone getting into the boarder.

"Keep the boy here. No matter what." Luther told Kira, slipping past her for a moment to go over and rub himself against both Kaitlyn and Timothy to ensure that he made both feel safe before he took off to find out what was going on. "I'll be back, you stay here and keep hidden in case anything goes wrong." he told them before he was taking off out of the room smelling like both of them as he sped out of the house and out into the snow to head for the boarder that he could feel an intrusion at.
teluhtubby teluhtubby SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Grimm / Nick
Alpha male
Alpha's Den

Grimm turned his head to look up at Lilith as she entered the room, his tail wagging a moment later as his brain registered that she was his mate and that she was there and safe with him. He nuzzled back into her and left out a soft sigh. "I'm okay... I think." he said, taking a moment to assess himself. "A few things hurt, but I feel a lot better than I did before. It doesn't feel as though everything is a chore to do. I don't feel so drained of energy... Of life." he said, leaning more into her and had to focus before he was able to shift into Nick so that he could wrap his arms around his mate and pull her closer and into him so that he could just take her in.

Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell studied Lily's mark with her, taking it in before he decided to just wrap his arms around her and pull her in close as he laid back down with her, nuzzling his nose into her hair as he snuggled with her. "If we have pups, they never have to worry like me and my siblings. They won't have to leave where they were born to find home. They can stay here, this is it. No more travel. No more fights to survive. We can have heats comfortably and grow this pack, make his pack stronger." he said softly into the top of her head, slowly closing his eyes as he waited for her to tell him when the next round of their session of their heat would be.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

((A minute or two late. But ta da. A post.))​

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

It was something Oliver stood there and thought over for a second. even Rai went silent. There was also some internal conflict. Will there be anything bad to come from this? Oliver didn’t know Onyx or Midnight all that well. They’d only met moments ago. So he stood there in the snow contemplating; he felt guilty for it. All he asked for was a decent meal to get him by and suddenly he found himself worrying if the wolf in front of him had to sleep out in the snow. He and Rai had a choice to make.

‘He only wants a meal. I don’t know when the last time he ate was… he could starve. They both could.’

it was Oliver’s thought. He waited for Rai to give some sort of signal, which came in the form of a minor pang. For once, Oliver had thought of something that his wolf half agreed with. Oliver said,

“I’ll go get you two something to eat. I’ll see what I can’t do. My mom shouldn’t question anything since I could be coming inside to warm up.”

He left for his house, which as previously stated wasn’t far from where he’d met Onyx and Midnight. He opened the wooden door slowly. As it creaked he snuck into the kitchen.

‘But I don’t know how to make much…Got it.’

Oliver
ended up quickly making four sandwiches that consisted of mainly lunchmeat. It was the best he could do at the moment. He put the sandwiches in different plastic bags, ziplock bags, before moving them to a paper bag. Oliver also grabbed his thermos from the side of the sink. He washed it and let some milk heat up on the stove. He usually took his thermos with him when he and Rai explored the forest, it was usually filled water. But today it was gonna be filled with hot chocolate. Oliver carefully poured it into the thermos and added hot chocolate mix. He mixed it, then closed it, he put it in the bag, he left out the front door and set it on the ground. He shifted into a brown-furred puppy. Rai picked up the bag with his mouth and left back to Onyx and midnight he set it down in front of them with lavender eyes looking back at them.

“That was the best Oliver could manage at the moment. Hope it satisfies you.”

Last edited:
Asher / George Davidson
- SoulMoon Border -

“Are you sure abou’ this?” George voiced out loud to his wolf.

“I’m more than sure. Just go! I can feel him… he’s so close,” Asher growled with excitement, making George’s limbs grow weak again.

“Okay… okay, I’m going. Just calm down,” George seethed, walking toward a border that scented strongly of werewolves.

“That’s a good sign,” Asher hummed.

George nodded and stepped over the border without any hesitation. As soon as he did, he and Asher were overcome by this… connection. George felt his heart hammer as the connection grew stronger within him. “Oh my God…” he breathed. “That’s definitely a good sign.” With that, the Brit kept low as he walked forward, taking out a blade from his pocket as he did, for safety precautions as he can’t shift.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn perked as Luther came in and rubbed himself against the mother-son duo, before leaving. Kaitlyn whispered a ‘be safe’ as he left.

Kaitlyn huddled Timothy closer, her eyes uneasily staring down at the freckled boy. Kaitlyn gasped as Timothy squirmed in her arms suddenly without warning.

“It’s so strong!” Timothy said, eyes widening dramatically.

“I can’t let you leave, Timothy,” Kaitlyn said, trying to keep the boy still, but it was difficult as he was struggling to be let go.

“Please!”

“No, Timothy.”

“Why not?” Timothy pouted in his mother’s arms.

“Because it’s not safe,” Kaitlyn expressed, shaking her head.

Timothy crossed his arms and groaned in annoyance.​

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara chuckled and set the check on the table by Brandon. "I'm outta here soon." She replied. "We can take a walk around town and talk. I wanted to do some exploring myself. There's an empty unit at the place I'm staying. It's small and cheap. Perfect for us.... loners."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Brandon nodded. "I'd like that." He took out his card, slapped it on the check, and pushed it towards her. "I'll be outside waiting. Sound good, lass?"

SHE DOESN'T SMELL GOOD.

"Shut up, man," Brandon whispered, shaking his head. "Sorry. Being an ass again."

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight trailed the boy to the edge of his yard and sat there waiting for him. He couldn't help wag his tail when the pup returned as a little brown ball of fur with a bag in his little jaws with his little razor sharp teeth. The bag was dropped at his feet and he bent to pick it up. "I'm sure it's fine pup. Come along. The town is only partially safe for you to explore as you are." He told him and turned to lead the boy into the woods and a small clearing not too far inside it. He'd found it exploring the towns boarders. Trotting over to a snow covered log, he dropped the bag and shifted to human and sat down on that snow covered log before digging into the bag.

"Take run about, explore this area but stay in it until I finish eating at least. And thank you, truly. Its... it's been a few days." Onyx bashfully admitted before taking rather large bites of the sandwich in his hand. His mouth so full he could barely chew. And the shakes from the cold didn't help him any either. But he pressed on, hugging the thermos in one arm after he had opened it and taken a hearty gulp that singed his tongue a little. But he didn't care and took it in stride as he put each empty ziploc into the bag before taking out the next sandwich until none were left. The hot chocolate followed after and he washed his hands and dark stubble covered face with snow before shifting back into Midnight who shook snow from his fur.

"Alright pup, what have you found out about your ability and yourself as wolf?" Midnight asked of the pup as he trotted over through the shining white power far easier than the younger wolf had.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Luther / Arthur
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Luther ran as hard and fast through the snow as he could, making it hard for the pack guards who followed him, have difficulties keeping up. He wanted to get there and take care of it before anyone in his pack, the pup Timothy/Timber, especially. He was starting to see the boy as his son, he just hadn't formally adopted him yet, that was all. He was nearly there, he could just see a struggling silhouette just ahead.

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

Oliver and Rai were following Onyx and Midnight through the snow. It was difficult because they were small. Oliver regretted shifting. Rai answers after plopping down in the powder.

“We know we can move stuff with our mind. We know that if it weighs a certain amount it’s too heavy.”

He shows an example by picking a snowball.

“Light as can be! Easy to pick up…that tree, however.”

He let's go of the snowball.

“Would be way too heavy for us to pick up. We don’t know its exact weight limitation though. Oliver likes to use it for convenience in the mornings if he’s running late out the door."

He explains. It was true. For stuff like school, Oliver had been using his telekinetic ability to pick up his backpack before leaving the house. It made it easier when he slept in by accident. Though it was because of Rai’s insistance, through the strange signals that were sent, Oliver found it weird. Rai found them akin to another limb. Or well tried to, that was difficult with lack of knowledge or basic info.

“he doesn’t like using it in public either…”

Last edited:
- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara picked up the card and check that was slid over to her an nodded her response. She took the items to the register to put it the payment. As Brandon had been her last customer she was now free to clock out. After clocking out, Lara threw on her jacket. It was an olive green lightweight down jacket that was long enough to almost cover her knees. She pulled a knitted headband fron the pocket of her coat and put it on to cover her ears and pulled a pair of black gloves over her hands. She said goodbye to her coworkers and pushed the door open, heading outside.

She looked around for Brandon and spotted him nearby. She headed over to him and handed him his card and receipt. "I heard there's a lake outside of town." She told him. "Would you care for a run?" Wolves needed to run, to stretch thier legs. Living amongst humans for so long, Lara rarely had the chance to shift and let her Wolf, Raya, run freely.

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

- Kira Ravena/Kestrel -
- Soulmoon Packhouse -

Kira crouched down to be level with Timothy as she spoke to the young pup. "Your mother is right, Timothy." She said, speaking softly. She did not wish to frighten the pup. "It is not safe right now. You must stay here with your mother." Her eyes flicked around the room, looking for a more secure place for the young pup and his mother to hide if it came to it. Her eyes found the closet door. It was a large closet, practically a walk-in, it would have plenty of space for mother and pup. And one door for her to guard. She looked at the pup again. "If you start hearing fighting, I want you and your mom to lock yourselves in the closet over there." She told him, pointing to the closet. "It will make it easier for me to protect you both if it comes down to that."

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Timothy sighs with annoyance at Kira’s words. He was so annoyed at the fact that he felt this connection so close to the Packhouse.

Kaitlyn got off of the bed as Mask took her place, the large, black she-wolf stood in Kaitlyn’s place. Timothy shrugged and let Timber take his place as well, effortlessly.

“You must understand, Timber. You can’t get everything you want. And l whatever you’re feeling can put you and us in danger,” Mask spoke, her blue eyes looking down at her son. “Do you understand?”

Timber was quiet for a moment, before nodding in defeat. Timber looks at Kira and nods again at about hiding in the closet if a fight were to break out.

Asher / George Blake
- SoulMoon Territory -

George walked through the territory, with a very tense stance as he went. He was nervous. What if a wolf attacks him? Was his werewolf scent even noticeable? Probably not. He’s never even shifted before a day in his nineteen years of living with this… this curse, and he can’t figure it out.

George could feel the connection only getting stronger as he walked.​

- Lara Willow/Raya -
- Dinor -

Lara picked up the card and check that was slid over to her an nodded her response. She took the items to the register to put it the payment. As Brandon had been her last customer she was now free to clock out. After clocking out, Lara threw on her jacket. It was an olive green lightweight down jacket that was long enough to almost cover her knees. She pulled a knitted headband fron the pocket of her coat and put it on to cover her ears and pulled a pair of black gloves over her hands. She said goodbye to her coworkers and pushed the door open, heading outside.

She looked around for Brandon and spotted him nearby. She headed over to him and handed him his card and receipt. "I heard there's a lake outside of town." She told him. "Would you care for a run?" Wolves needed to run, to stretch thier legs. Living amongst humans for so long, Lara rarely had the chance to shift and let her Wolf, Raya, run freely.

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Brandon smiled when he saw Lara coming. He took his card from her, tucked it back in his pocket, then when she said run, his mind jolted.

He knew what she meant. And it made him shudder involuntarily.

Still, wouldn't hurt to make sure. He leaned in close and whispered, "You, uh... you mean shifting?" He glanced around the parking lot, checking to make sure those other werewolves weren't nearby. "I'm... not entirely sure I can do that."

Chup growled, agitated, loud enough for Raya to hear. RUNNING AND DYING, LIKE OIL AND WATER, BAD COMBINATION.

Brandon coughed a little into his elbow, ignoring that scratchy feeling in his throat. He didn't want to let the chance to spend time with someone else go at all, that was just... he needed this, frankly. "I mean, I could run, but... not fully... turn. That alright?"

Grimm / Nick
Alpha male
Alpha's Den

Grimm turned his head to look up at Lilith as she entered the room, his tail wagging a moment later as his brain registered that she was his mate and that she was there and safe with him. He nuzzled back into her and left out a soft sigh. "I'm okay... I think." he said, taking a moment to assess himself. "A few things hurt, but I feel a lot better than I did before. It doesn't feel as though everything is a chore to do. I don't feel so drained of energy... Of life." he said, leaning more into her and had to focus before he was able to shift into Nick so that he could wrap his arms around his mate and pull her closer and into him so that he could just take her in.
Lilith shift back to human form and lay into his arms, starting to cry softly “i thought i was going to lose you and prayed to the goddesses to keep you alive. Never should of sent you to ghostmoon with weak guards…”

“From now on we will wait till we are strong enough to attack the other packs, i want our pup to have their father around”

Nuzzling his neck
——
Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell studied Lily's mark with her, taking it in before he decided to just wrap his arms around her and pull her in close as he laid back down with her, nuzzling his nose into her hair as he snuggled with her. "If we have pups, they never have to worry like me and my siblings. They won't have to leave where they were born to find home. They can stay here, this is it. No more travel. No more fights to survive. We can have heats comfortably and grow this pack, make his pack stronger." he said softly into the top of her head, slowly closing his eyes as he waited for her to tell him when the next round of their session of their heat would be.
Lily felt slightly suprised by max pulling her back into the bed, tilt head as he nuzzle into neck “if we have pups. But there will still be fights until bloodmoon has given up or won and we dont know what the future holds”

The goddess decides on mates and helping with blessings, but if there are pups who knows if they leave the pack for their own destines/mates.

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight let out a soft grunt, as though the wolf was humming as he looked the eager pup over. For a moment, he saw a red and black pup in this little brown pups place and it hurt him that he wasn't doing this with his own offspring. But what was done, was done and he couldn't go back. And a deal was a deal, the pup fed him at a risk to himself. So, he would teach him what he could. He'd make sure the pup survived, until he either became a part of a pack, or became old enough to hand himself.

"Not using your powers in public is a good thing. The humans can never know. This town, it's special, they choose to ignore what they know about the wolves already around here. They turn a blind eye in order to protect themself, but it's still best you don't use it to where they can see and have to acknowledge it. You're safe not letting anyone know. Not even your mother if you can help it." Midnight told the pup, nodding down at him before he tilted his head and sniffed at the ear, his ears going in all directions to make sure they were still alone before he nodded.

"Sometimes a power is connected to your family, it's passed down from either the mother or the father for many generations. Other times, it is unique to you and you alone. Those born, as you and I were, get to learn about ourselves earlier than others. My power is not like my mothers, or my fathers." he told him before standing up to stretch out his impossibly dark furred body and his eyes darted to the shadows. "I'll only look like I'm gone, but I promise you that I am still right here." Midnight told the boy before it looked like he practically melted before his eyes and became apart of the shadows. He was there, but he wasn't all at the same time. He among the shadows, making sure to let the pup be able to scent him in the air if he so wished. But he moved with ease, until he was back in the shadows closest to the pup where he came back out of the shadows into solid form once again where he shook out his fur again before sitting down.

"Now, feel free to explore and test the limits of your body little Rai. But listen well to your human side as he listens to you. They keep us alive when we're far too focused on something else our current form wants or needs." Midnight told him with a nod that was more human than anything, a sign of Onyx that agreed. Both sides couldn't exist without the other.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Luther / Arthur
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Luther tore through the snow like he had control over it after it had already landed. His only control was in it's decent from the clouds. Still he kept going until he was practically on top of the intruder who appeared to be in pain. He scented of a faint familiarity. "Pup." his other side supplied, and he wanted to object but their scents were so close he couldn't find a valid objection. And because of this he was sure he knew what the issue was, and while he was hunched low ready to fight this intruder, the guards surrounded them, slowly circling to keep the intruder contained and ready to help their Alpha if called to do so.

"Don't fight it... The boy learned to trust." Luther said, watching this boy who was in the middle in ages of him and the pup, writhe about in pain. "Relax, pain happens once, then gone for the rest. Better smell, better strength... Less cold. Fur is warm, good for survival." he said, taking a few edging steps closer to this unknown male. Did the male know what the pup scented like? Would he pick up on the mix of scents and know, or was this one too far gone, too late for any form of help? Would he go mad with the shift so late in life? Did such things happen? He didn't recall the fist time he shifted after he was bit, he'd gone missing from the cabin he and his friends had rented. His family hopefully got the letter and proof of life, but he knew he'd never see them again. This one, if scents were right, might have the chance again. Luther knew he just had to listen, to stop fighting.

"Relax... Breathe through the nose... Close your eyes... Give in... It stops when you give in." Luther added, waiting and watching for the male to either shift, or to attack. Or possibly both. He was ready for both, though he knew that if it did he was going to have to do his best to make sure that nothing happened to this unknown male and to make sure nothing happened to the pup back at the pack house.

"The pup, is he safe?" Luther thought back to Kira, hoping the boy had listened and stayed put.

Grimm / Nick
Alpha male
Alpha's Den

A pleasant sort of warmth went through Nick as Lilith said that she wanted him around for the pup, for their pup. She called him a father and it had filled him with the absolute best feeling in the world. He felt calmer and even for alive than he had when he first woke up. He was home, he had his mate and in time they would have a pup. She had acknowledged the Goddess to ask him to survive, and he was warmed by it because he had yearned to become hers for years. "When our pack has healed, every guard that we have. We can attack then. And with you... So, that means waiting until after you've birthed the pup. Until we meet the future of our pack, I think that the attacks must wait." he told her, aware that she might like what he was saying, but it offered them their greatest chances for success if both of them were there. If both Alpha's attacked together, combining their powers, their chances were better. Hopefully she saw and understood that. He wanted what she wanted, and she should be there when they finally got it.

Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell smiled as he kept Lily close to him, kissing the top of her head and just holding his mouth there as a hand slowly started to rub her back over her back in the most comforting way he knew. "Father told me that the land we grew up on wasn't ours. That he'd found it when he and mother ran to have us safely. No one had wanted to risk our birth, but he knew we'd survive, though they feared most for me. I got stuck... As small as I was, I got stuck. I came several hours after my sister and brother, a runt." He told her softly, his voice taking on a gruff tone to it as he talked softer. "Our land wasn't ever ours, then they were gone and we knew it was time to go find them and where we were meant to be. Instead, we found our home and I found my mate." he told her, leaning back to look down into her eyes. "Why should our pup, or pups have to leave when they will have land, and pack... They will have family that will never leave if it can be helped." Max leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "If our pups have other destiny's ahead of them, then they will have my support. But I hope they keep this land and continue to grow this pack. Your pack." he told her, giving her another soft kiss before pulling her more into him and snuggling in with her.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

‘Humans can’t know…So that means mom doesn’t know. I suppose it’s a good thing I never told her’ The thought belonged to Oliver. Rai wasn’t surprised when it was brought up that humans, even when they subconsciously know something’s up. Rai thought it was human instinct. To make up something that makes sense without thinking too much about it. Regardless, the Wolfs had to keep themselves secret.

“Make me remember when I had to give Oliver a headache so he’d stop ignoring me after the hide and seek incident.”

There was a pang and Rai groaned.

“Ignore I said that.”

Once Midnight explained how these powers run in a family, Rai and Oliver witnessed him turn into shadows. Oliver was amazed and Rai thought it was interesting. Did he simply camouflage into a shadow? Or turn into it? Like some other form of shifting.

“Woah…”

Then a thought occurred.

“So there’s a chance we are able to pick up things with our mind because our dad could?”

After midnight explained that they should explore and test the limits. Rai was ecstatic.

“So basically, like when Oliver isn’t stuck in town due to the weather? We’ve been exploring the forest together for the past few months. Sometimes we have to sneak outside the town though.”

That was true in cases like the snow storm that was currently happening. Oliver’s mom didn’t like him out in drastic weather. Usually it takes some convincing.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back