• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ghostmoon Pack House
Maxwell paused for only a moment, his eyes leaving her only quick enough to scan the room to find a place to leave it. He had hardly been away from Lily in the last few days that led up to this moment, when their heat had hit. Moving, he very gently released the rabbit close enough to the bed that they could reach it if they wanted it and then he shifted as he took his next step towards her and the bed. He felt like he was supposed to say something, but he didn't know what it was so he stayed silent as he continued to move towards her.
Lily watch quietly as he put the rabbit down then change to human form. Blushing deep in embarrassment

His knee depressed the bed as it took all of his weight for a moment, the top most articles of clothing coming off before he moved forwards and crawled on his hands and knees towards her. He moved with a practiced ease onto the bed next to her, one arm going under her to pull her into his body as one hand rested gently upon her hip. His heart was hammering within his chest. The only betrayal of his nerves, that she could feel now with how he was holding her tightly to him. Rough fingers glided, tenderly up her side and over her shoulder where he cradled her cheek in his palm.
Noticing his top clothing come off makes her blush red as he pull her into his body, her heart beating in her chest. She felt so nervous and embarrassed, but could tell he was nervous as well. Feeling his fingers move up to her cheek

She look up into his eyes
"I've never done anything like this." Max breathed out softly, his breath mingling with hers as his silver eyes gazed deep into hers. "We can... We can talk and if I do something that hurts you, tell me and we can make it better." he whispered, his voice just loud enough to be heard. He locked eyes with her, just looking back into her eyes as he waited patiently for her to answer him. When she had finished speaking he captured her lips with his own, fingers tangling in her hair as his hand moved from her cheek. Max deepened the kiss, letting her decide when they took the next step.
“I haven’t as well, i understand max…we both feel very nervous about this. I keep fearing that ill do something incorrectly and mess up our chance to have a pup”

Kissing him back suprised as they deepen the kiss

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Grounds
Luther hadn't taken very many steps before two foreign scents hit his nose and he spun around as Mask was ordering Timber to hurry inside. "Yes." he answered, hunching low to prepare for a fight. "I don't know how they got so close without my notice." he added in a growl. He quickly tossed a few commands to the pack over his shoulder and most hurried off to carry out his orders. A couple went inside to protect little Timber, others hurried the far way around to circle the pair making their way towards them and the rest hurried to put the hunt away.

"They smell familiar." he said lowly to her, having moved close to her and in front of her where he held a protective stance. It wasn't hard to see that the Alpha cared deeply for her with the way that he wanted to keep her safe. He kept in front of her and close as he thought back to the last time the pack had, had to protect her. He was sure he knew the scents now, but kept it to himself, waiting for the pair to show themselves.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Alpha's room
Maxwell deepened the kiss, leaning into her until they needed air and had to break the kiss. He hovered over her, looking into her eyes as he gently tucked strands of hair behind her ear. "I think the creation of a pup lies more on what I could do wrong than what you might do wrong." he told her softly, still gazing deep into her eyes. He placed a soft kiss on her lips before placing one on her neck where he could take her scent in. "Just tell me when you're ready." he told her softly, moving back to hover over her once more where he gazed back down at her lovingly. He was ready for more but didn't want to pressure her into moving too fast too soon when they were both so nervous.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Maxwell Crescent
Alpha's room
Maxwell deepened the kiss, leaning into her until they needed air and had to break the kiss. He hovered over her, looking into her eyes as he gently tucked strands of hair behind her ear. "I think the creation of a pup lies more on what I could do wrong than what you might do wrong." he told her softly, still gazing deep into her eyes. He placed a soft kiss on her lips before placing one on her neck where he could take her scent in. "Just tell me when you're ready." he told her softly, moving back to hover over her once more where he gazed back down at her lovingly. He was ready for more but didn't want to pressure her into moving too fast too soon when they were both so nervous.
Lily kept kissing back as he lean into her then took a breath once he break the kiss, blushing light “even though sarah said im healed enough to be able to carry, i just worry about if something happens….”
She take a calm breath “im ready we will take it gentle so it wont be too nervous for us”

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Xade
/ Xander Outlaw
Jake
/ Jaxon Richmond
- SoulMoon Grounds -

Mask shoots him a concerned look before crouching low where she lay; she was also confused about how they had gotten so close without his notice. She had a worrisome look in her blue gaze, the last thing she wanted was for anything to happen to the pup that she cared so much for.

The two wolves by the entrance were confused at first but showed their voice, "we mean no harm! We want to speak with Mask!" Mask's reaction to the voice made her prick up beside Luthur, her eyes widened as the familiar scent and voice hit her.

Before she took off, she pressed her head into the alpha's shoulder. "Xade! Jake!" she called out at last and ran towards them with not much hesitation. The two male wolves met her halfway, tails wagging and sniffing at each other in greeting. "Hi," she says to them.

"Hey, Mask." "Hi." Jake, in particular, who still had strong feelings for the she-wolf, was very happy to see her. Xade walked past her and walked over to the alpha with a dip of his head, "may I speak with you?"

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Maxwell nodded at her suggestion, swallowing thickly as he took in a slow breath. He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do, though he did know what they were supposed to do to try and get to a pup. Or pups. He came from a set, an unexpected set, but a set none the less. What were the chances he gave her more than one pup? He shook his head, ridding himself of his invasive and distracting thoughts. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds he was lost in his own head. He bent to give her another kiss, deciding to just let instincts take over while also taking his time. They were both learning what to do together.
((You can decide if they faded to black or not here.))

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Alpha Male
Luther blinked as Mask took off from beside him, a curious tilt to his head as he watched the interaction, unsure how he felt about these two wolves in his territory and what it could mean for the pack. Especially as he watched the three all greet each other as though they were pack. He needed to remind himself that she came into the pack because of issues with the lone wolves in the area. That she had once been one of them. He let out a huff of breath and rose to his full height while trying to stretch beyond it. His tail rose to be carried with pride as he also reminded himself that he's Alpha and this is his territory so his word his law. He has say if they stay or not. He tried not to curl his lip and show fang as one of the males approached him. He didn't need to be hostile. Yet.

"What do you wish to speak of?" Luther asked, taking in the respectful way the unaffiliated male dipped his head to be shorter than him. Like a pack wolf greeting his Alpha. He tried to smother the smug look that wanted to surface. He was trying his best to keep showing off his power and authority, but one glance towards Mask and he softened. His hard edges smoothed over. She wasn't even officially his mate yet, waiting for their spring heat, and he'd do anything for her. He could only hope his scent would still be on her when they returned to young Timber. The pup they were raising... Their pup. Luther's attention returned to the male that was talking to him away from the other one who was still with Mask.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

((Sorry about the delay you two. I've been fairly busy adjusting back to school and doing school work. I'll try to remember to respond more.))​

Last edited:
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Maxwell nodded at her suggestion, swallowing thickly as he took in a slow breath. He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do, though he did know what they were supposed to do to try and get to a pup. Or pups. He came from a set, an unexpected set, but a set none the less. What were the chances he gave her more than one pup? He shook his head, ridding himself of his invasive and distracting thoughts. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds he was lost in his own head. He bent to give her another kiss, deciding to just let instincts take over while also taking his time. They were both learning what to do together.
((You can decide if they faded to black or not here.))

Comicwolf Comicwolf
((Sorry about the delay you two. I've been fairly busy adjusting back to school and doing school work. I'll try to remember to respond more.))​
(Understood)
Lily noticed max worriedness and place a hand on his left cheek to confort him, kissing back his lips before pulling him closer as their instinct takes over taking it slow at first as they fade to black till later that afternoon or so

Garen was outside the door guarding it

Meanwhile at bloodmoon
Lilith
Things have been taking long to plan, mainly letting her partner heal while planing the attack on ghostmoon

She walked over to grim to check on him “my love if you are healed, i think we should be planing our attempt to kill the alphaess very soon and i have a nice idea of how”

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Xade
/ Xander Outlaw
Jake
/ Jaxon Richmond
- Soulmoon Grounds -

Xade kept a low posture, as he stood before an alpha; he knew how this stuff worked. "I have come to warn you," he says slowly. "I don't know if you've heard of Stuart. He was Mask's, past mate, and he is out to kill her and the pup." Xade gives him pleading and worrying eyes, "that wolf is dangerous. He is always up to no good. At this very moment he could be forming a lot of wolves to attack."

Xade glanced over at Mask and Jake, who were awfully close to each other at the moment. Xade turned back to the alpha and spoke again, “I know you care about her as much as I and Jake does. So please, take this into consideration.”

Jake and Mask were walking over to the alpha and Jake stopped behind Xade, as he didn’t know how to approach the alpha properly. Jake simply nodded at him and stayed behind the orange wolf.

Mask walked over to Luther and stood next to him. She smelled of Jake, who was all lovey-dovey not too long ago all over the she-wolf. Mask stood close to him, her pelt brushing against his, as she wanted his scent on her fur once again. She then looked at Xade with concern, “what’s the matter? Is something wrong?

Xade met her gaze and responded, “you all need to be cautious out here. You all hadn’t noticed me and Jake showing, so there’s no telling who else could be stalking at this moment.”

Mask knew what he meant and nods, her eyes blurry, “I understand.” Mask glanced at Luther; she then thought of the previous alpha. Finnegan. He helped her out so much and since he was gone, she had grown onto Luther and Arthur.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard (Alpha male?)
Maxwell stretched out his body, a little sore from the way that he had been sleeping holding onto Lily. The first woman that he had ever been, the only woman he planned to ever be with. He like that idea of having her as a mate, something told him that despite all of the hardships that she had faced that she was strong. That their future pups were going to be forces of nature. And it wasn't just the dreams or vision that he'd had of the Moon Goddess. No, it was something within his very being telling him. For now, he very carefully extracted himself from how he had cuddled himself around her to go relieve himself before he was preparing the large hare that he'd caught earlier that morning. He wanted it ready for her when she awoke so that she could keep her strength up for however long this heat would last.

Nick Richardson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male
Grimm was doing exactly what he was told that he wasn't supposed too, gnawing away at the bandages that he could reach because the healing wounds were beyond itchy. As soon as he got the annoying white fabric out of his way, he began to lick to sooth the itch and to find out how well he had healed. His glowing yellow eyes drifted up to look at his mate when she spoke, asking him if he had healed. He blinked a few times and sat up as straight and stretched out his body for a moment before doing a full body assessment. His wounds felt as though they had healed, so he nodded. "Yes, I do believe that they had healed well enough. Perhaps one of the benefits of having a healer who knows enough, and that little gift of false peace from Ghostmoon aided in my recovery. It's only been a few days, but I'm prepared to do as you wish, my love." he said to her, rising up to his paws after a moment and shaking out his fur so that he once again looked as though he had a lions mane surrounding his head. He stopped before her and nuzzled into her lower stomach where their pup was forming. Though doubt still toyed with his mind, leaving him unsure it held his genes.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Alpha
Luther let out a low and deep growl that was full of a protective sound, while his eyes also gave a very dangerous flash as he took in the sight of Mask with the other wolf. This Jake as he was learning. But it was the only thing that betrayed how he felt about the pair in the moment, his attention went back to the wolf that was sitting before him. "If anything is tried, he will fail as he has in the past. The pack my be different, but we are still just as dangerous and deadly. He will not find a way to kill my pup." Luther said in a gruff and deep voice, barely above a whisper as one ear swiveled to listen to the sound of Mask and Jake's approach. "I won't hold back the way that Finnegan had. He'll meet his end if he tries again." he added just as quietly before he turned to look at the large she-wolf as she and the other arrived.

When Luther took notice of the fact that Mask no longer smelled of him, he began to rub all over her again, placing his scent back all over her as he established back his dominance and want to claim her as his mate. When he was satisfied, he turned to the pair of wolves standing there and stood tall before them. "You're welcome to stay in my territory in exchange for the information, but I do not consider you pack. Not yet." he told them, looking them both over. "You'll have to prove yourself and learn how to be apart of a pack first. Then, we shall see." he said, before he was rubbing on Mask again before he was sitting his head over her shoulder's behind her head in more of a hug than just pressing against her side. "Go check on our son. He needs to know you and I are both safe." Luther said aloud, establish aloud yet again his claim on young Timber. Though he had yet to do so with the boy. "I need to go and re-establish the pack boundaries and make sure no one else and gotten onto our land." he said, mostly to Mask before he was turning and heading off toward the edge of the territory to leave his mark and do a patrol.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard (Alpha male?)
Maxwell stretched out his body, a little sore from the way that he had been sleeping holding onto Lily. The first woman that he had ever been, the only woman he planned to ever be with. He like that idea of having her as a mate, something told him that despite all of the hardships that she had faced that she was strong. That their future pups were going to be forces of nature. And it wasn't just the dreams or vision that he'd had of the Moon Goddess. No, it was something within his very being telling him. For now, he very carefully extracted himself from how he had cuddled himself around her to go relieve himself before he was preparing the large hare that he'd caught earlier that morning. He wanted it ready for her when she awoke so that she could keep her strength up for however long this heat would last.
Lily was cuddling into him while sleeping, she felt his touch was gone but didnt mind. Holding on the blanket letting herself rest for now. She hoped they would have pups and was willing to keep trying till they do.

Nick Richardson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male
Grimm was doing exactly what he was told that he wasn't supposed too, gnawing away at the bandages that he could reach because the healing wounds were beyond itchy. As soon as he got the annoying white fabric out of his way, he began to lick to sooth the itch and to find out how well he had healed. His glowing yellow eyes drifted up to look at his mate when she spoke, asking him if he had healed. He blinked a few times and sat up as straight and stretched out his body for a moment before doing a full body assessment. His wounds felt as though they had healed, so he nodded. "Yes, I do believe that they had healed well enough. Perhaps one of the benefits of having a healer who knows enough, and that little gift of false peace from Ghostmoon aided in my recovery. It's only been a few days, but I'm prepared to do as you wish, my love." he said to her, rising up to his paws after a moment and shaking out his fur so that he once again looked as though he had a lions mane surrounding his head. He stopped before her and nuzzled into her lower stomach where their pup was forming. Though doubt still toyed with his mind, leaving him unsure it held his genes.
Lilith watched him shake his fur and blush softly as he nuzzle her stomach “our pup will grow strong but we must strike ghostmoon, by now their heat must of started so their pack wont be as strong as before. I want you to kill alpha lily, in any way you wish. Drown her or hurt her, you can ruin her bloodline or whichever you want. Bringing guards with you could distract the pack”

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Jake
/ Jaxon Richmond
Xade
/ Xander Outlaw
- SoulMoon Grounds -

Xade nodded, taking what the alpha said into his mental notes, “okay.” Xade held his low stance as he knew how to respect an alpha, but Jake was a noob to these kind of things. Once Jake stood beside Xade, he whispered to him, “stand low to him, will you? He’s the alpha here.” Jake obeyed and mirrored his friend’s stance. Xade looked at the alpha, “understood. We will do anything to prove to you that we are pack worthy, then.” Jake nods in agreement.

Mask watched as he rubbed over her body, and she couldn’t help but smile to herself. “Okay. Be safe, will you?” Mask wagged her tail in acknowledgment before walking back to the Packhouse, but before she did, she nuzzled into his pelt and licked his cheek bashfully. The large she-wolf then made her way to check up in the pup. Mask could feel Kaitlyn’s excited laughter within her system and she couldn’t help but laugh with her. The two kind of felt infatuated with the alpha; they hadn’t had the feeling in so long, and they missed it.

Jake and Xade watched as the alpha left and stayed put where they were. “Are they mates?” Jake brought to voice when the alpha was out of view.

Why’s it matter?” Xade chuckled slightly.

I don’t know. Maybe it’s because she’s our friend,” Jake grumbled.

And? It’s her love life, not ours. We can’t control what she does,” Xade says with a raspy scoff.

Mask made it in the Packhouse and went to find Timber, who was patiently waiting on the bed. His paws were tingling when he saw his mother and greeting her with a jump on her back.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Pack House
Max moved back towards the bed with the hare meat and set most of what he'd prepared on her nightstand, having eaten his share already. He slipped back beneath the covers to snuggle back up against her to feel skin on skin. He was pleased that none of the cold had gotten to her as he settled back in and waited for her to tell him when she wished to try again. For now, his nose found purchase in the nape of her neck to breathe her scent in directly. He wasn't aware that his pack mark was finally completing itself as they became mates.

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Pack House
Grimm knew it caused his mate's face to flush, but he couldn't help it as he gave her lower abdomen another nuzzle as she told him just exactly what it was that she wanted him to do. "Anything you wish for my love, I'll see to it. Hopefully their heat makes them weaker and this time we succeed." He told her, looking up at her from where he sat still as a wolf. Rising up on his rear paws for a moment, he gave her cheek an affectionate lick. "I'll return, no matter what happens to me or the pack, I'll come back." He said, looking up at her for a long moment before he turned and went to go and find what guards he could. Perhaps not the ones he'd taken before, they could still be recovering, the weaklings, and they'd failed as bad as he had. This was a second chance, he wanted different guards. Different pack members.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Borders
Luther trotted along the very outer edges of where he knew the territory had once been, his connection to it not near as strong as it had been when he'd first begun to feel something for the she wolf now part of his pack and oh so close to him. He re-established his hold over the pack lands, making him happily aware of where all those in his pack were and that they were still safe. Including Mask and young Timber. He felt better. But it told him, so much more than just the location of his pack. It told him oh so much more.

'Well, we've been stupid.' Arthur, his human side said in his head. And he couldn't help but agree. They should have been doing his far more regularly than they had been. The perks that came with being a pack Alpha were made stronger now that his connection to his territory was back. Setting out across the snow covered lands. It had been hours and would be hours more still, all he wanted to do was get back to check on and be with his son and hopefully future mate. But he needed to ensure their safety as well as the rest of the pack, including to the two lone wolves currently looking to join.

'I need three guards to meet me here.' Luther sent out through the connection to his pack while showing them where he was. 'The rest stay with Mask and our pup Timber. And don't harm these two lone wolves if you see them.' he added, allowing them to see what Jake and Xade looked like. With that, he continued towards where he felt some other wolf or wolves were on Soulmoon Territory. This could possibly be a fight, he needed the help. The back-up. He did his best to assess the situation, to count how many there were while being sure none knew he was there. His ability helped, in that he increased the snowfall around the intruders, hoping to blind them and stall them. He hid and watched what he himself could see.

'Darling.' Luther thought to only Mask, unable to hide his affection for her through the connection. 'The pair. Your friends. Can you check on them? Feed them if they're hungry. Warm them by the hearth of the fireplace if they're cold. But they don't get a room. Not yet.' he added all to her, trying to control his tail because he was talking to her. He couldn't help it. The snow had nearly lightened, but he regained his focus and made it more severe.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Last edited:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask finally made it inside the packhouse; respectfully making sure to shake her pelt free of snow so it would trail everywhere, before going inside. Mask made her way up to the room to find Timber lying on the bed, waiting for either her or Luther. Mask smiled as he rose his head and his tail wagging beyond his control. The large she-wolf climbed upon the bed beside her adopted son, trying to get herself warm from being outside in the cold. Made her begin to worry, oh so much, about Arthur and Luther. 'I hope they're okay...' she thought to herself silently.

Mask was then snapped from her thoughts as she heard Luther's voice in her head, a quiet whimper almost escaping her mouth as she listened. Mask then felt a hard tug at her heartstrings when he called her "darling", resulting in her tail wagging. She then gently nudged Timber, who was tired and whispered, "stay here. I'll be back, okay?" Timber nodded and snuggled up and let Timothy take his place. He then wiggled underneath the covers and Mask licked his forehead as he said, "I love you, mom."

"I love you too," she said quickly and instinctively. Mask then made her way outside again to find her lone friends who obeyed when she said to follow her inside.

"You two can sit by the fire. If any wolves ask you why you're both inside, say you got permission from Luther," she said to them; they both nodded.

"Mask?" Jake asked before she went back to the room.

"Yes?" she turned over her shoulder at him.

"Is the alpha your... mate?" Jake was nervous about her answer; it was obvious to Xade who was close to the fire tiredly.

Mask smiled slowly as she spoke, "future one." 'I hope,' Kaitlyn internally added to Mask.

Jake felt a pang of jealousy hit in the chest as she said those words and she headed out of the room. Jake flattened his ears as Xade laughed hard at his friend's expression.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Pack House
Max moved back towards the bed with the hare meat and set most of what he'd prepared on her nightstand, having eaten his share already. He slipped back beneath the covers to snuggle back up against her to feel skin on skin. He was pleased that none of the cold had gotten to her as he settled back in and waited for her to tell him when she wished to try again. For now, his nose found purchase in the nape of her neck to breathe her scent in directly. He wasn't aware that his pack mark was finally completing itself as they became mates.
Lily felt his touch agian and started to wake up, turning towards him with a smile “morning my mate”
She kiss his lips and then sit up from the bed noticing the hare “thank you for the prey your very thoughtful max, should we try agian after breakfest?”

She wanted to check on how the pack was doing and get herself cleaned up
———
Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Pack House
Grimm knew it caused his mate's face to flush, but he couldn't help it as he gave her lower abdomen another nuzzle as she told him just exactly what it was that she wanted him to do. "Anything you wish for my love, I'll see to it. Hopefully their heat makes them weaker and this time we succeed." He told her, looking up at her from where he sat still as a wolf. Rising up on his rear paws for a moment, he gave her cheek an affectionate lick. "I'll return, no matter what happens to me or the pack, I'll come back." He said, looking up at her for a long moment before he turned and went to go and find what guards he could. Perhaps not the ones he'd taken before, they could still be recovering, the weaklings, and they'd failed as bad as he had. This was a second chance, he wanted different guards. Different pack members.
Lilith blush deeper as he continue to nuzzle her low abdomen, smile light ad he lick her cheek “come back safely and make sure they suffer some”

Watching him walk off then goes over sitting on her cold lava rock throne. Wondering if she should go with

Luther / Arthur Smith

Luther and his pack, a good majority of it who'd apparently been far too eager to get out of the nearly snowed in pack house, chased the intruders away. Chased them beyond the boarder and away from their territory. They kept pushing and unknowingly pushing them away from all of the other packs in the area. They just kept pushing with each of their own abilities used, his most heavily to the point that he was utterly exhausted and one of the pack members had noticed. How could they have not when he had practically collapsed. They were gone for hours, everything that remained of the winter day light hours, were gone by the time that they had returned. It was night once again.

One by one the tired, snow covered members of the back came back into the pack house. Each by passed the unaligned wolves to get close to the fire after they had shaken snow and ice out of the pad of their paws before shifting back to human. Luther did not do the same, instead the Alpha freed himself of the snow and ice covering his body but did not shift to human. He protected his other half by not shifting due to how exhausted and cold that he was. But he still had Alpha duties. He was dragging his paws as he trotted over towards Mask and their adopted pup to greet them with affectionate nuzzles, taking a moment to groom the pups face before he was heading towards the two lone wolves. Jake and Xade.

"How are you two adjusting so far? Have you learnt about a pack? Found ways to help?" he questioned, looking them over and taking curious sniff in their directions to subtly check on who they'd been around. He hadn't smelt either of them on Mask, but her scent still clung to the one who'd rubbed on her when they first encountered them. It was his strong will that kept him from curling a lip at him. "Have either of you had something to eat?" he asked, waiting for an answer before he was tilting his head as if asking if they'd care to join him as he did the same and looked back towards Mask. Looking at her, what he expected to be his future in the pack, he couldn't hide just how exhausted he was. It was in his eyes and the way his head dropped just that tiny bit lower. Like he was going to fall asleep standing right there on his paws.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon pack house

Smiling fondly down at Lily as she turned in his arms to look up at him, he greeted her with a soft kiss on the lips after she spoke before he returned the sentiment with a soft elated voice.
"Good morning, mate." He returned the second kiss, watching her as she moved out of his embrace to reach for the hare he'd prepared for her. "If you wish." he said, tilting his head as he picked up on her other ideas. Perhaps a sense that comes with being mates, he knows what she really wants to do and leans over to place a soft kiss on her neck. "I can go check on the pack while you eat." he said, moving to get out of the bed but pausing to sit on the edge, waiting to find out if he should put clothing on and go do so. He waited for her decision.

Grimm / Nick Robinson

Grimm trots off away from Lilith slowly, taking his time to go off and find a set of different guards to take with him to once again invade his mate's sisters pack. He didn't want to leave her alone knowing that she's carrying a pup. The benefits of their healers and a magic connections he supposed, the humans didn't find out nearly as fast as they did that the next generation was on the way. He wasn't sure if he was nervous or excited that he was going to be a father. For now, he needed to make sure that his pups power was secure. He needed to get rid of the pesky pack who'd caused his mate so much turmoil.

With a new set of guards, and a fierce warning against those that were staying to protect his pregnant mate, they left. At a fast trot, he led the way through Bloodmoon territory and heading towards Ghostmoon. He was determined to gete it done, to free themselves of this pesky pack that was unexpectedly growing in number. How had they gone from two in hiding, to a large one with a pack house? Was it that pack that had disbanded? He grumbled under his breath as they went, pushing through the deep snow that was still continuing to fall. Damned this late start to winter. He didn't like the snow. But that was because he had spent so many years homeless. Shaking his head, he forced himself to focus. There would be no warning this time. No, they'd sneak in and attack outright. Taking them out one at a time as they slept or did other things.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask was worried about Luther, he has been gone for so long. Especially with how cold it was, it only made her worry more. She was sitting down with Xade and Jake, all just talking, but she wasn't too close to them. Timber had made his way to them and sat with his adoptive mother and was snuggled up beside her flank.

Mask perked when an all too familiar scent hit her nose, Luther. She smiled at him as he approached, she nuzzled his face in greeting and Timber was also happy to see him. Mask then watched as he went over to her two friends, who dipped their heads at him. Though Xade did it first, Jake only did the same because he saw Xade do it.

Xade replied to the alpha, "Mask has explained some things to us about the pack, and we are willing to learn more about it." Xade shifted into a sitting position and continued as he asked another question, "we did eat, yes."

Mask indeed did see the look in his eyes and frowned slightly. She whispered something to Timber, who nodded and bounded up to the room quietly. Mask got to her paws and stood next to him, in an attempt to warm him with her own body heat. "I handled feeding them okay? And if you're hungry, I can fix you something. It's the least I can do. I know you're tired." She offered a smile at him.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon pack house

Smiling fondly down at Lily as she turned in his arms to look up at him, he greeted her with a soft kiss on the lips after she spoke before he returned the sentiment with a soft elated voice.
"Good morning, mate." He returned the second kiss, watching her as she moved out of his embrace to reach for the hare he'd prepared for her. "If you wish." he said, tilting his head as he picked up on her other ideas. Perhaps a sense that comes with being mates, he knows what she really wants to do and leans over to place a soft kiss on her neck. "I can go check on the pack while you eat." he said, moving to get out of the bed but pausing to sit on the edge, waiting to find out if he should put clothing on and go do so. He waited for her decision.
Lily look back at him as he kiss her neck, smiling softly at his suggestion “that would be lovely but i think we should go together so the pack doesnt get confuse by your scent change…”
She shift to wolf form and begin to eat the hare waiting a few minutes after eating it to let it settle

Only eating the meat inside it

Grimm / Nick Robinson

Grimm trots off away from Lilith slowly, taking his time to go off and find a set of different guards to take with him to once again invade his mate's sisters pack. He didn't want to leave her alone knowing that she's carrying a pup. The benefits of their healers and a magic connections he supposed, the humans didn't find out nearly as fast as they did that the next generation was on the way. He wasn't sure if he was nervous or excited that he was going to be a father. For now, he needed to make sure that his pups power was secure. He needed to get rid of the pesky pack who'd caused his mate so much turmoil.

With a new set of guards, and a fierce warning against those that were staying to protect his pregnant mate, they left. At a fast trot, he led the way through Bloodmoon territory and heading towards Ghostmoon. He was determined to gete it done, to free themselves of this pesky pack that was unexpectedly growing in number. How had they gone from two in hiding, to a large one with a pack house? Was it that pack that had disbanded? He grumbled under his breath as they went, pushing through the deep snow that was still continuing to fall. Damned this late start to winter. He didn't like the snow. But that was because he had spent so many years homeless. Shaking his head, he forced himself to focus. There would be no warning this time. No, they'd sneak in and attack outright. Taking them out one at a time as they slept or did other things
Lilith stayed in her throne chair, but still gets up to move around once in awhile. She was still an alpha needing to keep the pack focused while her mate handles the rival pack.
Hoping he comes back in one piece if this plan fails she will have to resort to getting the humans involved to remove them….

Luther / Arthur Smith
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Luther's entire being just sagged with Mask's words and how she had so easily picked up on the fact that he had wordlessly been telling her that he was tired. Exhausted as he was hungry. He offered her a smile before he turned back to her and trotted over to rub himself affectionately against her side "Please. Whatever we have available is fine." he told her softly, not scared to show his vulnerability because he's home surrounded by pack and his future. "I'll go up to where Timber has gone." he added, giving her ear a lick before he's heading for the stairs, head and tail as high as his exhausted body will allow the Alpha to carry them. But Luther is dragging paw as he heads over to the stairs where he languishes up them.

But seeing the adopted pup again brings some life back into him and he trots over to nuzzle Timber/Timothy. "My boy." He flops down beside him, bonelessly. "I think that training I promised you will have to wait for a couple days." He told him only moments before he loses his battle with a rather large yawn. Its enough to show off every single tooth and section of his mouth.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Alpha male(?)
Ghostmoon pack house

"An excellent point. I'll wait for you. Take your time." He tells her, foregoing getting dressed and instead lying back onto the bed comfortably as he stretches out to watch her. He doesn't think he could ever tire of just gazing at her and taking every bit of her beauty in. Especially now that he gets to call her his mate. He gets to try for pups as long as she'll allow before raising them and growing the pack to be both larger and stronger. "Your amazing." he said, propping his head up into his hand as he turns onto his side. His free hand reaches out to run his fingers through whatever part of her fur he can reach. "You survived as a pack of two. Battled a curse long enough for a cure and that you're gorgeous is just a bonus." he told her, looking her over slowly until he's looking into her eyes and offers up a smile before he rolls onto his stomach and shifts. On four paws he stretches and shakes out before hopping off of the bed and turning to look at her to take the lead on checking on the pack. He didn't know how it worked with a larger pack when it came to a heat. Were they meant to interrupt the couple's?

Grimm / Nick Robinson
Alpha male
Traveling

Grimm gets temporarily turned around when traveling. There was obviously a larger dump of snow from one of the other territories blowing in and it makes it momentarily hard to know where they are and which way they're going. It takes some kind of pull from inside, like an instinct in knowing hes going back towards his mate rather than away from her that has them turning a few different ways before he knows they're heading in the right direction. He leads the guards on, tells them the plan and what they're meant to do when they arrive. He repeats himself every few sentences that this is one of their only shots to finally be rid of the pack on land that should have been inherited by his mate. He tells them that this time, failure won't be tolerated. He knows that also puts him at risk. One of them is bound to say as much to Lilith if he gets away punishment free. But he'll do anything for the Alpha who took him in, gave him a place to call home when he'd not had one and now a chance at having a family when he'd long ago lost his.

Grimm is the angrier more determined side. The wolf knows how best to control the deadly force of nature he can call to his side. Knows the beauty of it as well as the danger. Grimm plans to earn the name he gave himself when he manifested via the bite that Nicholas had been unfortunate in getting. If he hadn't turned the man, neither would exist. A name born in rebirth would also be their legacy. This time, he would succeed and rid himself of the human weaknesses attached to emotions. Grimm reminds the guards again of their jobs in the plan as lightning flashes across the sky and thunder follows to rumble a deep warning to an oblivious pack as they cross territory lines.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask smiled softly at him and watched him go to where Timber had went. She felt her own heart soften at the thought of him going up there with Timber. Mask let Kaitlyn take her place as she went and got some food for him, that she had put to the side, specifically made for him. It was a soup… she wasn’t the best cook, but she tried her best. It’s the thought that counts!

Timber was in the room, snuggled up on the bed. He wagged his tail in a friendly greeting at Luther, scooting over to lie beside the alpha. “It’s okay,” Timber says, reassuring him that he’s okay with the training delay. “I can wait. I know your duties are important!”

Timber perked as he saw the blonde woman walk in with a bowl clasped gently in his hands. She smiled at seeing Timber and Luther together. “I made you some soup,” she says, smiling softly. Admittedly, Mask and Kaitlyn had a soft spot for him. It made her heart pound and she adored him.

Luther / Arthur Smith
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Luther jolted into an upright lying position at the sound of Kaitlyn's voice and as soon as he was sitting up, even though he barely had the energy for it, he shifted back to human and Arthur was sat in his place looking worse for wear. Even still, he offered up a big smile to the blonde "Thank you, I appreciate it. This wasn't something you had to do, but I'm going to enjoy it." He said, taking the bowl from her offered hands. He didn't hesitate to dig right into it, and unable to spoon fast enough, began to drink right from the bowl. Done. He had a bit of a dribble down his chin from the corner of his mouth.

"That was amazing, thank you." He said, moving to stand up on slightly unsteady feet. "I'll leave you to sleep with the boy, and return this to the kitchen." He added, making for the door with his used bowl in one hand. "Thank you, again. And good night, both of you." He said once he reached the door frame, trying to be respectful of her space with her adopted pup. He actually had a surprise for them, in the coming days, if everything went to plan and his pack lands weren't invaded again. He didn't know if his pack could handle another fight as they continued to recover from losing half their number. And as much as both halves of him wanted to stay right there in that room and curl up to sleep with what he saw as his family, he knew that it was entirely up to her on what occurred because the room was her space and they were not official. Not until Spring when he could ask during the impending heat if she would be his mate.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Alpha male(?)
Ghostmoon pack house

"An excellent point. I'll wait for you. Take your time." He tells her, foregoing getting dressed and instead lying back onto the bed comfortably as he stretches out to watch her. He doesn't think he could ever tire of just gazing at her and taking every bit of her beauty in. Especially now that he gets to call her his mate. He gets to try for pups as long as she'll allow before raising them and growing the pack to be both larger and stronger. "Your amazing." he said, propping his head up into his hand as he turns onto his side. His free hand reaches out to run his fingers through whatever part of her fur he can reach.
Lily gets up with a stretch and grabbed cloth dress about to get max help with the shower but her wolf hearing perked up hearing the thunder

A bad feeling got into her gut, something felt off…she felt concern “max i need you to check on the guards and everyone, do you feel that? I know i said i would go with but we can go together or i can learn how to use this thing called a shower…”

Wondering if he felt the way she is feeling.

You survived as a pack of two. Battled a curse long enough for a cure and that you're gorgeous is just a bonus." he told her, looking her over slowly until he's looking into her eyes and offers up a smile before he rolls onto his stomach and shifts. On four paws he stretches and shakes out before hopping off of the bed and turning to look at her to take the lead on checking on the pack. He didn't know how it worked with a larger pack when it came to a heat. Were they meant to interrupt the couple's?
She blush lightly and goes ahead with changing into the cloth dress “thank you max i just hope we survive long enough together for this pack to continue for a long time”

Not having any normal clothing except those made from animal skin or such
——-

Grimm / Nick Robinson
Alpha male
Traveling

Grimm gets temporarily turned around when traveling. There was obviously a larger dump of snow from one of the other territories blowing in and it makes it momentarily hard to know where they are and which way they're going. It takes some kind of pull from inside, like an instinct in knowing hes going back towards his mate rather than away from her that has them turning a few different ways before he knows they're heading in the right direction. He leads the guards on, tells them the plan and what they're meant to do when they arrive. He repeats himself every few sentences that this is one of their only shots to finally be rid of the pack on land that should have been inherited by his mate. He tells them that this time, failure won't be tolerated. He knows that also puts him at risk. One of them is bound to say as much to Lilith if he gets away punishment free. But he'll do anything for the Alpha who took him in, gave him a place to call home when he'd not had one and now a chance at having a family when he'd long ago lost his.

Grimm is the angrier more determined side. The wolf knows how best to control the deadly force of nature he can call to his side. Knows the beauty of it as well as the danger. Grimm plans to earn the name he gave himself when he manifested via the bite that Nicholas had been unfortunate in getting. If he hadn't turned the man, neither would exist. A name born in rebirth would also be their legacy. This time, he would succeed and rid himself of the human weaknesses attached to emotions. Grimm reminds the guards again of their jobs in the plan as lightning flashes across the sky and thunder follows to rumble a deep warning to an oblivious pack as they cross territory lines.
The five guards at the territory entrance hear their approach as the snow wasnt quiet, they stand in their wolf forms ready to attack those that want to enter the land without permission.

Past them five more pack members, most who have volunteered are close to the pack house guarding the area.

Last edited:
Maxwell Crescent & Sarah Crescent
Alpha male & Healer/Medic
Ghostmoon pack house

Maxwell's whole body goes rigid with tension at the distant sound thunder and he whips around to look at the window. He's not technically fully healed from his previous encounter with that element. But for his newly acquired mate, he'll stare it down again. Slowly, he turns back to look at her. "If you think they'll listen to me, I can run ahead and check on the pack. I've only ever showered a few times, I prefer to bathe in rivers." He tells her, hesitating for a moment before he goes over to rub against her. Despite that they've spent several hours together already, he's only been her mate for less than a day, he wants to make sure its known they're mates. He wants their scents fresh on each other. Their scents mixed on each other, he heads out of the room ahead of her to run through the house, checking on the pack members whom are mated and going through the heat together. He also pried away his reluctant siblings from their bed partners to join him.

"Ouch! Sarah!" he said with a bit of a whine, moving away from the pissed she-wolf as she glares at him after having hit his still healing ribs.

"First heat we've had in years, I'm going through it without my actual partner, but another wolf just the same, and you just had to pull me away." She says to him, all fang and angry growls before heading into her treatment room to attempt to prepare for another attack. She's cranky, with aches in various places from her first heat in nearly a decade.

"I know, I'm sorry. But we may need you. It's as close to an actual emergency as we may get during the heat. I'll find a way to may it up to you." he told her, watching her from well outside the door frame to the room before he glanced at Lucas and without a word they both ran outside to check on the pack guards. Max knew exactly where to go, settling back into that natural connection an Alpha had with their pack members. The difference now being there were many more than just the two he was very accustomed to feeling. He pushed his abnormally large body hard to get there first and was disappointed in discovering he was right. What was this obnoxious Alpha doing back on their lands?

Grimm / Nick Robinson
Alpha male
Ghostmoon & Bloodmoon boarder

Grimm is surprised as he and his fresher set of guard cross territory lines and find that the pathetic pack they're meant to destroy was not as oblivious as previous thought or expected. And it fill him with an unspeakable rage he's only ever felt a handful of times before. It potentially means unpredictability in his abilities use, he knows this. But the trade off is worth it. He charges headlong into the waiting line of guards as he's barking orders, and thinking them to be sure he's heard. This fight, though unexpected for where they encounter it, is not a complete surprise. Still, he's unleashed he has to work to give his expectant mate the gift she's desired for years. No matter, they'll get it or die trying. He's determined to get to whatever her heart desires now that he's her mate. He's still alive because her pack took him in.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn chuckled softly as she spoke, “it’s the least I could do for you, I know you’re very busy.” Kaitlyn smiled gently at Arthur as she slightly watched as he downed the soup she made specifically for him. Kaitlyn nods with satisfaction as a smile tugged on her cherry lips, “of course. I’m glad you liked it.”

Kaitlyn watched as he left to go, her blue eyes staring at the ceiling where he exited. A light sigh escaping her lips as she shook her head to herself. Kaitlyn plopped down next to Timber, who slowly shifted into the freckled boy, Timothy. Kaitlyn smiled down at him as she tenderly moved some of his hair with his hand. “Get some rest,” she whispered, earning a yawn from Timothy who nodded. She watched as he began to fall asleep beside her.

Though, she couldn’t help but wanting to see Arthur again. She knows she seems him every once in a while, but something was eating at her gut that she couldn’t put a finger on. She gently bit her lower lip and let the silence fill the room.

Kaitlyn?’ Mask’s voice asked from her inner thoughts. Kaitlyn only quietly hummed in acknowledgment. ‘We like him, don’t we?’

Arthur?’ Kaitlyn thought back to her wolf.

So we’re on the same page,’ Mask laughed a little.

Crazy how they both think the same. So what if she does? Kaitlyn nor Mask would deny their feelings toward the alpha. But would he feel the same, of course?

Maybe I’m just overthinking it, Kaitlyn thought to herself before letting sleep take over.

Maxwell Crescent & Sarah Crescent
Alpha male & Healer/Medic
Ghostmoon pack house

Maxwell's whole body goes rigid with tension at the distant sound thunder and he whips around to look at the window. He's not technically fully healed from his previous encounter with that element. But for his newly acquired mate, he'll stare it down again. Slowly, he turns back to look at her. "If you think they'll listen to me, I can run ahead and check on the pack. I've only ever showered a few times, I prefer to bathe in rivers." He tells her, hesitating for a moment before he goes over to rub against her. Despite that they've spent several hours together already, he's only been her mate for less than a day, he wants to make sure its known they're mates. He wants their scents fresh on each other. Their scents mixed on each other, he heads out of the room ahead of her to run through the house, checking on the pack members whom are mated and going through the heat together. He also pried away his reluctant siblings from their bed partners to join him.
Lily shift into her wolf form and rub agianst him spreading their scents on each other. She shift back and goes to the shower to quickly wash up.

Grimm / Nick Robinson
Alpha male
Ghostmoon & Bloodmoon boarder

Grimm is surprised as he and his fresher set of guard cross territory lines and find that the pathetic pack they're meant to destroy was not as oblivious as previous thought or expected. And it fill him with an unspeakable rage he's only ever felt a handful of times before. It potentially means unpredictability in his abilities use, he knows this. But the trade off is worth it. He charges headlong into the waiting line of guards as he's barking orders, and thinking them to be sure he's heard. This fight, though unexpected for where they encounter it, is not a complete surprise. Still, he's unleashed he has to work to give his expectant mate the gift she's desired for years. No matter, they'll get it or die trying. He's determined to get to whatever her heart desires now that he's her mate. He's still alive because her pack took him in.
-time skipped-
Lily quickly finishes a few minutes later wearing cloth dress, using her ice powers to try to dry her hair quicker while listening in to the fight with her wolf hearing.
She remembered her weakness due to heat and wondered if there was a way to give max her power.

‘Max how many are there?’ She thought to him

Garen stayed near the cabin to protect lily and any of the females still in heat

Luther / Arthur Smith
Alpha male
Soulmoon Pack House

Arthur doesn't remember making it to the kitchen to return the bowl, or even making it to bed. But that was where he woke up with it still unforgivingly dark outside. The middle of winter could be off putting, because he now had no idea how long he had been sleeping for. He did however feel a deep rest throughout his body that he hasn't felt since before he was made Omega, and now the current Alpha. With a deep groan as he stretched out his entire body, he then rolled out of bed and set out to physically check on his pack and find out how long he had been sleeping for. If he was lucky, he can't have lost more than a day. And no attacks on the land would have occurred.

Arthur's first thought though was of the pup Timothy and Kaitlyn. So, he sought them out and checked on the pair from afar because he didn't want to disrupt the moment he saw them having but he also knew if he got too close that all his other duties as Alpha would not get done and unfortunately he had a whole pack to take care of, not just two other wolves. His readymade family that was forming.

Forcing himself to turn away after a few minutes, he proceeded to go about checking on the rest of their pack to find out how they were all doing for Winter and making sure the most recent hunt meant they had more than enough food for them all for at least a few days. The less they had to go out into the snow and cold, away from each other, the better. And then maybe, just maybe, he could finally get back to the boy and his lessons. Which might include how to hunt small things. But that could be done close to home.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent & Lucas Crescent
Alpha male & Omega male
Ghostmoon territory

Maxwell's running full force towards where he knows there's fighting going on, on his mate's land. He's only Alpha here through her choosing him. His mark complete, her scent clinging to him, it doesn't surprise him when her voice goes through his head. She wants to be there as much as he does to protect what's only begun to heal. "More than last time from what I can see. And that same damn male Alpha from before." He tells her, charging head log into the fight with the same recklessness as his near-indestructable brother Lucas. Max fights like he can't be hurt and his ribs aren't already hurting from the exertion of the run to get to where they are near the boarder. "If I don't make it out of this, and you're with pup, don't name it after me." he added to her, aware his ability to see in the dark was not going to help him here. No, this was where his mother's training to fight and protect came into play. This is where he proves himself as a good choice for Lily. Shows he can do more than just hunt.

"Protect the pack house and those still inside! We'll show them who the better pack is!" Max shouts after he bucks off one of the opposing side. He growls deep and menacing, hackles raised and his fangs on display as she springs right back into it. He's got more of a future now to protect, the potential for a pup or two to be on the way. And though he tried to prepare his new mate for the thought he might not make it back, he has no intention of letting it all end here. He'll go back to her on his belly, wounded and blooded if he has too. Anything to be that little bit better than his parents had once been.

"Lucas! Free guard!" Max shouts because his brother is the only one who is going to know what he means. The only one who went though training with him. Lucas breaks off from the fight he was in the middle of and goes to what his brother has asked of him instead. He turns his focus to helping those in fights that need it. He helps keep the ones fighting alive, by freeing them when they're vulnerable and keeping the one they're fighting distracted long enough their side can recover. Lucas is best for the job, his durable fur and skin leaving him unscathed as he takes what could've been ending blows for the others.

Knowing Lucas is helping the pack to win, Max works his way to the other Alpha male. The worm whose worked his way up to being a puppet. Nothing more than an obedient lap dog for the angry female Alpha of Bloodmoon. Max also knows he'll need to be smart about this, knows the other has him beat for abilities. But he can do this. He has too.

Grimm / Nick Robinson
Alpha male
Ghostmoon territory

Grimm is crackling with static discharge and angry energy, and every member of the other pack that he fights, doesn't last long. They drop within minutes because he has limited control of his ability during his rage. One bite from either himself or them, and lightning surges through their bodies to leave him standing victorious amid the thunders applause. He'll win this, for Lilith. Goddess help him, he'll win.

He's fighting another when they're suddenly knocked away from him and he's staring down the annoying large wolf from last time. The one whose got bulk he has no right flaunting because he's not... A new scent strikes his nose, new but familiar. Heat, like his Lilith's but different. And it clings to the male. The other female Alpha's already chosen and ruined his hope that he would disrupt it before anything happened. The male he should have ended last time can now flaunt his size, because he's become an Alpha. An angry roar comes out of Grimm and he blindly charges the other male as lightning flashes in both of their eyes. He misses, by inches with both his fangs and ability. That only serves to anger him more, any training going to the wayside as he uses reckless abandon. The other fresh made Alpha is left to stay on his toes defensively. But he'll find a way to hit his mark and finish this damned pack off. Grimm plans to show them and other packs in the area that rebuilding will do nothing. It will not help them.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
Jake
/ Jaxon Richmond
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask had done some things around the Packhouse to provide some small help while Timber or Timothy were sleeping. She had to admit, she was slowly starting to get used to the pack life, even though she used to despise it a lot.

Mask was beginning to go back up to the room but stopped in the doorway as she saw a somewhat familiar figure behind her. “Oh, hey Jake, you okay?” Her blue orbs shifted to her friend’s green eyes wordlessly.

Yeah, I’m okay,” he replies. “Are you going back to the pup?” Jake took a step closer to her, but she didn’t take much notice.

Yes, I am, why?” Mask squinted suspiciously at him, but shook it off internally.

Oh, nothing,” Jake came closer and Mask grimaced, releasing a deep-toned growl she didn’t know she was holding back. But Jake continued to walk closer to the larger female into a corner and she felt unsafe now as she uneasily moved her eyes around at anything but him. Jake knew what he was doing, trying to intentionally make her uncomfortable.

Get away from me,” she snarled, curling her snout at him, showing some of her teeth at him. As Jake took another step closer, she snapped warningly at his face. “Luther will kick you out if you keep this up-“

And who will tell him, huh?” Jake threatened. “I thought you liked me, we’ve been friends for so long yet you push me away every time.

I’m sorry, but you know I had trust issues back when-

Don’t even start on that,” Jake snapped at her face, making her retract scarcely.

Mask perked as she saw Timothy standing in the doorway to the bedroom nearby with a worried expression at his mom. “W-what’s going on?

I-it’s okay, baby,” Mask spoke gently, tears threatening to escape her eyes. The reason why she wouldn’t attack him right now is because it’s a bad time and they’re in the pack house, she didn’t want to freak anyone out.

Timothy saw the look in his mom’s blue eyes and snuck into Timber’s form, quietly bouncing down the stairs scarcely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back