• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Timber obeyed and follows by the alpha, confidence in his stride. His chin was high up and his posture wriggled with excitement as he sat down in front of Luther. Timber flickered his little ears in thought of how it felt to shift. Timber’s eyes fogged a bit and he shuffled his paws slowly.

Mask followed also, her blue eyes noticing the stress in the pup’s eyes and she gently pushed her nose against his pelt. Her voice was the softest whisper, “it’s okay.” Timber reacted in a smile and watched her as she sat down nearby them.

Well…” he began slowly, “it’s painful and confusing mostly. It’s like me and my human both struggle a lot in trying.”

Mask nods as she listens and lied onto her belly slowly. “We can just never figure it out…”

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Max glanced at Lily as he came out of the room, nodding to her before he was heading off towards the kitchen area to see of the hunters had, had any time in what was going on to hunt anything. But all he found were bits of leftover dinner that he didn't want to take to her so close to heat starting, not now that he had a chance to get closer to her. He had a chance at so much more. At the risk of hurting himself more, at further angering his sister and possibly his Alpha, he slipped out the back door and headed off to find something fresher to present her with. He was also sneaking away from the talk he could hear Garen giving. He'd gotten it once from his father, when Sarah had her first heat and went away for awhile with their mother. He didn't need to hear it again.
Lily mentally spoke to max ‘be careful max and if you see your brother lucas tell him i like to have a word with him’

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah jumped when she turned around and saw lily standing there, a hand going over her breast for a moment to calm her rapidly beating heart.
"Geez. You scared me. I thought... You smell like my brother and no offense, but it's not exactly all that appealing right now. Rather unappealing actually." She paused for a moment, moving what she had in her hands to a different place before she paused and turned back to Lily. "Did you need something? More tea?"
Lily felt bit nervous by accidently scaring her and mentioned “i came to get checked up and see how you are doing”
like you're healing or healed?" She hesitated before moving closer and gestured her onto the table as she went to close the door to give them some more privacy.
She walk over and sit on the table “i think its healing and so far havent puked up black stuff”
"You've picked already, for the coming heat, haven't you? Because if it's just for the heat you need to tell him. He's... Max is more sensitive than he likes to let on. He wants a family, I know he does. And he's the best snuggler." She told her with a small smile, breathing through her mouth rather than her nose as she gently and carefully checked Lily over, checked the cursed area as carefully as she could. It felt different.
Lily felt bit embarressed “you can tell? I knew max kept nuzzling much now the pack is going to know by our scents”
She reassured sarah explaining staying still “i want him as my mate and i know he is the one i am to be with, don’t worry pups are always something we both want”

"Did you know a heat can hurt?" She looked Lily over and moved away to finish preparing her a cup of tea. "I saw it with my mother my first heat... She took me away from my brothers for the first time in my life, for safety and I had to watch her suffer through her own heat without her mate." She paused and looked down at the cup steeping in her hands
Lily raised a brow concern watching her and listening carefully “but you had each other though, did something happen to her mate?”

She paused and looked down at the cup steeping in her hands "I just say that because Emily is gone and I don't know where she went and I'm scared. For eight years we haven't stopped long enough for any of us to have one and..." She trailed off and looked down into the liquid before she held it out to Lily to take as she wordlessly went to open the door to let her leave and return to the pack while she stayed alone, stayed away from the rest because she had found and lost her mate all at once.
She takes the cup setting it down and move infront of her stopping the chance to leave “i am making sure that no one is alone during heat, especially you sarah….which is why i plan to lucas to stay with you. We all are here to help you”

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
Luther nodded when Timber explained that it was painful and confusing with the help of Mask's encouragement. He eased his rigged posture and leaned over to give the young boy an affectionate nuzzle and lick "I know the feeling son. I'm not a born wolf like you and so many of the others." he told him, giving him another gentle nuzzle of affection. "I had to learn to control my shift, just the same as you are now. But I'm going to tell you what the Alpha before me told me when I was learning and stuck. Don't force it." Luther eased down onto his own belly in front of the pup, appearing far more relaxed now than he had when they'd begun. "Forcing it brings pain. When that... tingling all over your body begins, just let it. That's when you feel confused, because your body is changing from one shape to the next, but it's natural and will be a welcome feeling in time because it will not last the more you shift, the less you notice it." He moved his head forwards and gave young Timber a nudge with the tip of his nose. "Go on son, give it a try. Take a deep breath and try to shift. Just let it happen." he said, getting comfortable on the floor though he remained ready to jump up and either praise or help the boy. Words were one thing, but this was a particularly hard lesson, he knew and he'd need to find what worked best if words were not enough.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Hunting
Max gave a jolt and was a little sheepish when Lily's voice rang through his head, telling him to be careful and to give his brother a message to go and see her. If he went near his brother, who he assumed was by the large fire in the opposite direction he went too, then he'd be sure to tell him. For now, he had an undeniable task that was driving him to hunt a meal down for Lily. He needed to prove himself capable of providing, needed to prove that an injury was not going to stop him from doing what needed doing. Max had learned from his parents what it took to prove himself a capable mate, and he was going to do that now as he crept through the snow that clung to his fur as he found and followed the tracks of a herd of Elk. It was just his luck to have found them, and he was hoping that luck stayed on his side as he planed to take on one of the biggest in the herd alone. He would not follow standard wolf rules to go after sick or weak. No. He'd prove himself still capable of being an Alpha.

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Healer
Ghostmoon Pack House
"Of course, it's not just the scent all over you that makes it obvious. He's a good choice. He's always put the pack first since mom had first started to teach him the tasks of an Alpha. Though I'm not sure what all of them were, I wasn't interested in the position myself." Sarah had told her as she kept up her job of making sure that Lily was okay, that she was healing and recovering.

She gave a sigh and was still focused on the cup in her hands, not yet handing it to Lily. "Dad had stayed at home at the cabin with my brothers, I wasn't quite finished learning from him but they said a female wolfs first heat can be a dangerous one and kept us all apart." she had explained before she finally gave the cup to Alpha Lily. She had then went to open the door, to allow her to leave with her tea so that she could go back to finding a way to keep herself busy in the medical room. But she was stopped by the Alpha herself, making her let out another sigh, this one much heavier.

"I'd rather not have either of my brothers around during the heat. Their scents aren't exactly appealing during that time. I know what to expect, I'll be fine." she placed a light hand on Lily's shoulder, looking into her eyes. "I promise. But we need to make sure you are all healed and able to bare a pup. Drink some more of that tea, it seems to be helping." she said, still avoiding breathing through her nose. She went to pick up the cup that had been set aside and hand it back to the Alpha. "By the way, if you really don't want me spending my heat alone, I'll check out the unmated ones later on to find one's scent I can stand. Just don't expect me to bare a pup too. Yours should be first." she told her with a small smile and headed back into the room to continue her third or fourth time rearranging the room. She actually wasn't keeping track of how many times she'd moved everything about.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
Ghostmoon Territory
Lucas tilted his head, turning to look at Zach but the wolf hadn't really moved to follow him so he was unsure what was going on with him. He seemed to be yet again somewhere else. He couldn't really blame him, the wolf wasn't adjusting too pack life too well. He assumed the wolf had either always been alone, or been alone far longer than some of the others they had come across in their travels. Lone wolves didn't take kindly to packs, he could remember the times the three had to fight some. He wondered how he could help. He'd have to wait to find out. Only those that wanted help, could be helped and judging from the way Zach's wounds were bandaged, Sarah had already tried to help him in one way.

His attention back on the fire, Lucas stretched out his sore muscles and added more logs to the fire before curling up in the snow to keep his eyes on it. Alone. He continued to watch the fire to make sure nothing but ash would be left of the ones that had attacked them. It was by choice of course, so wouldn't complain about that. Instead, he got comfortable in the snow.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Timber / Timothy Blake
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Once receiving comfort from Luther, Timber smiles and wiggles his body to sit up straighter. When Luther began speaking, his gold eyes stared up at him, showing his curiosity and how closely he listened.

Mask was slightly listening also, her face winced slightly as Luther mentioned the previous alpha… the one who made her feel as comfortable as she is now. She probably would’ve never joined if it wasn’t for him. He did save her life, after all. Her blue eyes closed for a mere moment, remembering him.

Timber slowly nodded and slightly wiggles his nose in thought of how to start. “Okay,” he says at last, more to himself. “We got this.”

Timber heaved in a large breath and shut his eyes tightly as he tried his hardest to let Timothy take his place. Timber felt the tingling and stopped with heavy breathing, but his eyes showed determination. So he continued. After a few hard-bearing seconds, Timothy began to shift out of Timber’s little form and the freckled boy fell in his bum in surprise. “Oh, my goodness! Timber, it worked!” Timothy then became timid and stared at Luther in silence with a little wave.

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
The surprise that rippled through the room after young Timber had finally shifted from wolf into a boy, a young boy that he realized he didn't actually know the name of. But the fact that there was a boy there in front of him and not a frustrated or angry wolf pup was exactly what he had been hoping to see and he couldn't have been more proud in the few silent shocked moments that followed. But it was only a few short seconds before Luther became Arthur and he was scooping the stunned and shy boy up off of his rear and hoisting him high up into the air. "You did it! I knew you could! That was perfect!" he brought the boy back down and settled him onto his hip as he kept him close and just stood, taking him in for several long seconds. He just wanted to study his boy, the boy that could hopefully become his son. The start of a strong legacy he could have a hand in forming. "How do you feel?" he asked after a minute or more of silence while he moved to sit on the end of the bed and moved the pup so he was sitting on his knees so that he could continue to take the boy in. But first, his attention drifted towards the only other person in the room and gave his head a tilt for her to join them and sit beside him to take in her son in his human form.

"Do you remember what you did when you shifted?" Arthur asked of the young boy on his knees as he held onto him, to make sure he didn't fall because he wasn't sure how much time the boy had actually had in this form. He didn't know how used to it he was and didn't want to take the risk. He glanced to the woman at his side before looking back to the youngest one. "You just need to do that again whenever you want to shift. Just let it happen and you can be in whichever form you need." Arthur told him, giving him a wide smile before he was handing the pup off to his mother for her to take him in.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Timber / Timothy Blake
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse-

Timothy gasped quietly in surprise as he was then swooped off to he ground into Arthur’s arms. Which resulted in him letting out a shy, but happy laugh. Timothy smiles up at Arthur as he praised him. He couldn’t feel any more proud of himself. Timothy blinks at the question and replies slowly, “I feel happy. I don’t remember the last time I was ever like this.”

Mask was stuck in awe at the situation and wasn’t too sure of how to react. She didn’t hesitate to join them, letting Kaitlyn take her place. Kaitlyn sat next to him, parting a strand of her hair behind one of her ears. “Wow…” she murmured.

Timothy pursed his lips in thought at the next question, he nods, “yes. We remember.” Timothy stares up at him with wide, curious eyes as he listens. “Okay.”

Kaitlyn nods in agreement with Arthur, a soft smile plastered on her face. A smile… that she usually never showed. Kaitlyn reached out her arms as Arthur handed Timothy to her, she then kissed the boy on his cheek. “I’m so proud of you!” She said it meaning to both of, Timber and Timothy.

Timothy chuckled shyly as she held him with both of her arms, Timothy was sitting on her folded lap. “May I ask, what is your name?”

Oh, I’m Timothy,” he says proudly.

Kaitlyn smiles and ruffles his hair gently, “Timothy…” Kaitlyn then glanced at Arthur, giving him a smile.

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
Arthur smiled as he watched Kaitlyn with the young boy, his smile growing wider when they learned the boys name, or perhaps they were being reminded. He couldn't actually remember, but now he would never forget. "Nice to finally meet you, son. You are a handsome boy, just as much as you are as a wolf." he said, reaching out to run his fingers through the boys hair and brush some of his brown locks away from his face to better take him in. "Are you hungry?" he asked after a moment, pulling his hand away as he stole a glance at the woman beside him. He couldn't help it, the more time he spent with her, the more he felt drawn to her. Even if it had been only a few short days since the storm began and they'd both been thrown together into the role as parents. He had been thrown into it unexpectedly, whereas she had already been embracing the role for her adopted son.

"What do you say we go surprised those in the pack who are awake, hmm?" Arthur asked of the pair as he stood up with a large smile stillborn his face. He took a few steps towards the door before he turned and held out his hand for them to join him. As well as waiting for one of them to rise up and take hold of it. "We can also make a nice little snack while we're down there and maybe see how many of them we can drive crazy." Arthur added with hints of a teasing stone wine standing there and waiting for them to join him before they were all heading out of the room and down to the pack kitchen. The few members they passed greeted Arthur with the affectionate term of Alpha with a nod of their heads before they noticed young Timothy and did double taked, not at all used to the pup of their.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Hunting
Max gave a jolt and was a little sheepish when Lily's voice rang through his head, telling him to be careful and to give his brother a message to go and see her. If he went near his brother, who he assumed was by the large fire in the opposite direction he went too, then he'd be sure to tell him. For now, he had an undeniable task that was driving him to hunt a meal down for Lily. He needed to prove himself capable of providing, needed to prove that an injury was not going to stop him from doing what needed doing. Max had learned from his parents what it took to prove himself a capable mate, and he was going to do that now as he crept through the snow that clung to his fur as he found and followed the tracks of a herd of Elk. It was just his luck to have found them, and he was hoping that luck stayed on his side as he planed to take on one of the biggest in the herd alone. He would not follow standard wolf rules

to go after sick or weak. No. He'd prove himself still capable of being an Alpha.

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Healer
Ghostmoon Pack House
"Of course, it's not just the scent all over you that makes it obvious. He's a good choice. He's always put the pack first since mom had first started to teach him the tasks of an Alpha. Though I'm not sure what all of them were, I wasn't interested in the position myself." Sarah had told her as she kept up her job of making sure that Lily was okay, that she was healing and recovering.
Lily mentally hope that max would be safe while he was outside, she felt a bit suprised by sarah “wait so one of your parents was an alpha? I do feel very nervous though about being with him during heat….i dont know how to mate”

She gave a sigh and was still focused on the cup in her hands, not yet handing it to Lily. "Dad had stayed at home at the cabin with my brothers, I wasn't quite finished learning from him but they said a female wolfs first heat can be a dangerous one and kept us all apart." she had explained before she finally gave the cup to Alpha Lily. She had then went to open the door, to allow her to leave with her tea so that she could go back to finding a way to keep herself busy in the medical room. But she was stopped by the Alpha herself, making her let out another sigh, this one much heavier.
She was still standing in sarah way listening to her speak and taking it all in, it made sense to keep them apart during heat though didnt think it would affect her brother before

"I'd rather not have either of my brothers around during the heat. Their scents aren't exactly appealing during that time. I know what to expect, I'll be fine." she placed a light hand on Lily's shoulder, looking into her eyes. "I promise. But we need to make sure you are all healed and able to bare a pup. Drink some more of that tea, it seems to be helping." she said, still avoiding breathing through her nose. She went to pick up the cup that had been set aside and hand it back to the Alpha.
Lily felt her hand on her own shoulder and nod moving out of the doorway, taking the cup and drinking it “is my scent that bad?”

“By the way, if you really don't want me spending my heat alone, I'll check out the unmated ones later on to find one's scent I can stand. Just don't expect me to bare a pup too. Yours should be first." she told her with a small smile and headed back into the room to continue her third or fourth time rearranging the room. She actually wasn't keeping track of how many times she'd moved everything about.
Lily chuckled hearing her say that but it made her feel more nervous and notice her moving things around “i wouldnt expect you to…sarah how about you take a break?”

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Healer
Ghostmoon Pack House
Sarah let out a sigh, pausing in what she was doing to look over at Lily and knew that she had a few things that needed to be explained and she could pause what she was doing for a little while longer. Putting a few things into their place before she turned and leaned heavily against the counter as she folded her arms with a sigh. "Yes, our mother was the Alpha. Her father had been an Alpha and forbid her and our father from becoming mates, even though they had been drawn together. After sharing a heat together, they ran. He had been born to healing, like I was. And because our pack was so small, he naturally became our mothers second." Sarah let out another sigh, and bit her bottom lip before pushing off where she was leaning and taking a few steps towards Lily. "At least, that was the story they told us. I don't know how much of it is true anymore since they just disappeared." Going over to Lily, Sarah leaned next to her and looked her over.

"I wouldn't worry about mating... None of us... The three of us have... We've never done anything either. I imagine instinct will take over because we weren't taught much." she told her, offering up as kind a smile as she could manage. "Your scent isn't that bad by the way, it's just that the heat is very close and you're covered in my brother's winters cold scent and I don't find it appealing. I think it's a mating thing, the scents." she told her before she pushed away from her again and headed back over to what she had been doing before but didn't start. "I'm afraid to stop moving for long right now, I think of Emily and she's... I'm not ready to cry again or return to our... my empty bed." Sarah told her, looking over at her Alpha to let her see and know how broken she was from losing her mate after such a short time together. "I'll be fine. I promise." she told her before she resumed re-organizing the room. It was just something that she needed to do, something that kept her busy until she couldn't do it anymore and then she would go and find out if anyone was appealing enough to her to spend her heat with someone for the first time ever.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Hunting
It was harder than he remembered, but that might be due to his burn injury that tugged and stretched at his skin where patches of his fur had been burned away. He knew he would eventually heal, that the fur would grow back and his scaring minimal. If he listened to his sister and rested. But their heat was fast creeping up on the pack and he didn't have the time required to rest. Especially now as he hunted alone, crashing through the snow that tried to impede his movements and stop him from getting his prey. His gift to Lily that showed off his prowess as a capable provider and that he could protect their future together. He'd managed to get the largest male Elk to split from the herd, but it proved a rather difficult kill for a lone wolf. He was used to coordinating a hunt with his siblings that allowed them to take something to large down with ease. But this was different. This was something he knew that he could do, he'd done something similar growing up and learning from his parents. He could do this. He would do this.

He didn't know how long it had been, but they had trudged up and marked the vast expanse of snow in the clearing as he wore the large animal's stamina down until he slowed enough he could get his sharp teeth where they needed to be, staining the glowing white beneath them red. At last, panting hard for breath, he'd succeeded. Accomplished his much needed task. The next one, was getting it home, getting it back to the pack house and to Lily so that she could see it and eat her fill. He didn't even know how far away he was.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
Ghostmoon Territory
Lucas was worried for Zach, so he had mentally called for two of the new guard that he'd helped pick out and assign to come to him and to take the wolf back inside because it seemed like he needed rest. They were instructed to take him to the main room that they could all share, and he leave him by the fire to warm up and rest. He watched, the other man seeming like he was in a tough place like before, still adjusting to the fact that he was part of a pack and that he was not alone. They he would always have someone around him to help him. But he knew that he was just going to need time, it had to be an adjustment. He remembered how much he and his siblings had fought when they started their journey the three of them had fought a lot in the first month, especially the other two as they went from having everything, to having next to nothing. Settling back down into the snow, he continued to watch over the fire that was still doing it's job.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 ((Just so you know what happened with Zach. You can take your time to return.))

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Healer
Ghostmoon Pack House
Sarah let out a sigh, pausing in what she was doing to look over at Lily and knew that she had a few things that needed to be explained and she could pause what she was doing for a little while longer. Putting a few things into their place before she turned and leaned heavily against the counter as she folded her arms with a sigh. "Yes, our mother was the Alpha. Her father had been an Alpha and forbid her and our father from becoming mates, even though they had been drawn together. After sharing a heat together, they ran. He had been born to healing, like I was. And because our pack was so small, he naturally became our mothers second." Sarah let out another sigh, and bit her bottom lip before pushing off where she was leaning and taking a few steps towards Lily. "At least, that was the story they told us. I don't know how much of it is true anymore since they just disappeared." Going over to Lily, Sarah leaned next to her and looked her over.
Lily Listened to sarah feeling curious about if their parents were still alive maybe they were taken back to the mother pack or ran off seeing someone chasing them and left sarah with her brothers to protect them.

She spoke up not wanting to overwhelm her “maybe they are still out there somewhere”

"I wouldn't worry about mating... None of us... The three of us have... We've never done anything either. I imagine instinct will take over because we weren't taught much." she told her, offering up as kind a smile as she could manage. "Your scent isn't that bad by the way, it's just that the heat is very close and you're covered in my brother's winters cold scent and I don't find it appealing. I think it's a mating thing, the scents." she told her before she pushed away from her again and headed back over to what she had been doing before but didn't start.
She blush slightly “ive only seen a few things about it just guess its my nerves reacting…i understand and will try to stay a distance”

I'm afraid to stop moving for long right now, I think of Emily and she's... I'm not ready to cry again or return to our... my empty bed." Sarah told her, looking over at her Alpha to let her see and know how broken she was from losing her mate after such a short time together. "I'll be fine. I promise." she told her before she resumed re-organizing the room
Lily frown for a moment but let sarah have her space “if you like we can move you to a different room but let me know”
She leaves the room drinking the tea heading to the main room and hopes in time sarah will heal or the goddess to help her find a way

Garen finish his meeting with the male guards and walked outside following lucas scent before sitting few inches away from him “lucas if i may give you the pack report, i would give it to lily but i havent seen her yet”

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Healer
Ghostmoon Pack House
Sarah let out a dry laugh as she turned to look at Lily. "We were looking for them for eight years before Lucas and I finally came to our senses and decided to stop. We found the packs here when we decided this looked enough like home to settle. Max had never wanted to look, he wanted to stay in the cabin we were born in but looked because he's a good Alpha. He listened to what his pack wanted." Sarah let out a sigh, and bit her bottom lip before she turned back to what she was doing, still needing to keep busy with the loss of her mate, Emily. "Let me know if you need me, or more tea." She said, glancing over her shoulder at her. "I'll be fine where I am by the way. The bed only smells like me and my brothers, her scent is nearly gone." she told her in the voice of someone hurt and trying to forget. Not saying anything else, she let out a soft sigh and went back to what she needed to do. When she tired of it, she'd go find someone she could tolerate to ride out her first heat in years with. Perhaps another woman to avoid carrying a pup. If she couldn't raise it Emily, she didn't want any young of her own. It took an hour before Sarah forced herself to walk around the pack house to try and find a new mate.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
Ghostmoon Territory
Lucas rose up and turned to look at Garen as he stretched. "Did you check with Sarah? She's been helping Lily to heal on various levels." He said before taking a look at the fire. He wanted to stay until it burned out but he could send a pair out to watch the last of it. He was starting to get a little cold sitting outside alone. He trotted over to the older wolf. "How about we go find Lily and you can tell us both? Besides, once you're done I want to check on those that were injured to see how they're healing." He said, knowing it would also help him take stock of what his sister might need in terms of medical supplies. "Come on. My paws are getting cold." Lucas added, waiting for Garen to join him in trotting back up to the pack house.

As Lucas entered the building with Garen, he shook out his fur before shifting with a large yawn. Some of his clothing was singed from the lightning strike earlier and his hair was a little big shorter, hit otherwise he was completely unscathed considering he took a direct hit from the other wolf's ability to attack. It was luck that as they entered, Lily came out of the room Sarah claimed for healing. "Alpha Lily." He called out, holding his hand up to get her attention.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Hunting
Maxwell clenched his jaw tighter around the horn of the Elk, his burns bothering him as they began to heal. His to tongue felt numb with the cold of the air and his lungs felt like they were going to freeze with every breath as the snow clung to his fur. But he had his kill, the biggest horned animal he'd ever managed to take down on his own, and all while he wasn't at his best. And it took him several minutes to get his bearings, but now he knew exactly where he was going and was very eager to present his gift to Lily.

Max pushed himself closer to his limits of what he could do to get back to the pack house in as little time as he could. But judging by the sky, when he looked up without his ability, he'd already been gone at least an hour, if not longer. He needed to get back sooner, before more of the meat froze and it would have to thaw before Lily could eat the best parts, the ones typically reserved for an Alpha. So, he pushed himself until he he saw the structure he had been hoping to see and he hopped around happily in the snow before he was taking a firm stance in the deep snow and howling out loud for Lily.

Max had been gone over an hour and a half when he called for Lilly, dragging the Elk up to the back door of the pack house before he sat down before it, chest puffed up proud and sitting as regal as he was able. He was presenting himself to her, boasting his hunting skill to provide for her, future pups and the pack while showing he came out, unscathed by the horned animal. He waited patiently for Lily to open the door.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Healer
Ghostmoon Pack House
Sarah let out a dry laugh as she turned to look at Lily. "We were looking for them for eight years before Lucas and I finally came to our senses and decided to stop. We found the packs here when we decided this looked enough like home to settle. Max had never wanted to look, he wanted to stay in the cabin we were born in but looked because he's a good Alpha. He listened to what his pack wanted." Sarah let out a sigh, and bit her bottom lip before she turned back to what she was doing, still needing to keep busy with the loss of her mate, Emily. "Let me know if you need me, or more tea." She said, glancing over her shoulder at her. "I'll be fine where I am by the way. The bed only smells like me and my brothers, her scent is nearly gone." she told her in the voice of someone hurt and trying to forget. Not saying anything else, she let out a soft sigh and went back to what she needed to do
Lily nod understanding that she needed to let sarah be “as you wish then”

She walked outside the room and felt bit suprised by garen and lucas but kept calm though does hear howling from outside
Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
Ghostmoon Territory
Lucas rose up and turned to look at Garen as he stretched. "Did you check with Sarah? She's been helping Lily to heal on various levels." He said before taking a look at the fire. He wanted to stay until it burned out but he could send a pair out to watch the last of it. He was starting to get a little cold sitting outside alone. He trotted over to the older wolf. "How about we go find Lily and you can tell us both? Besides, once you're done I want to check on those that were injured to see how they're healing." He said, knowing it would also help him take stock of what his sister might need in terms of medical supplies. "Come on. My paws are getting cold." Lucas added, waiting for Garen to join him in trotting back up to the pack house.
Garen chuckled:”lets get going then” he goes inside with lucas but stops once they reach sarah medical room glancing back hearing the howl
As Lucas entered the building with Garen, he shook out his fur before shifting with a large yawn. Some of his clothing was singed from the lightning strike earlier and his hair was a little big shorter, hit otherwise he was completely unscathed considering he took a direct hit from the other wolf's ability to attack. It was luck that as they entered, Lily came out of the room Sarah claimed for healing. "Alpha Lily." He called out, holding his hand up to get her attention
Lily looked at them and walked over “yes lucas and garen?” Standing there to discuss with them and hears the howl from outside staying focused

Garen speaks up “i have some of the male guards and other members training to switch with the females for the upcoming heat, so no task will be left untouched”

Last edited:
Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
Arthur smiled as he watched Kaitlyn with the young boy, his smile growing wider when they learned the boys name, or perhaps they were being reminded. He couldn't actually remember, but now he would never forget. "Nice to finally meet you, son. You are a handsome boy, just as much as you are as a wolf." he said, reaching out to run his fingers through the boys hair and brush some of his brown locks away from his face to better take him in. "Are you hungry?" he asked after a moment, pulling his hand away as he stole a glance at the woman beside him. He couldn't help it, the more time he spent with her, the more he felt drawn to her. Even if it had been only a few short days since the storm began and they'd both been thrown together into the role as parents. He had been thrown into it unexpectedly, whereas she had already been embracing the role for her adopted son.

"What do you say we go surprised those in the pack who are awake, hmm?" Arthur asked of the pair as he stood up with a large smile stillborn his face. He took a few steps towards the door before he turned and held out his hand for them to join him. As well as waiting for one of them to rise up and take hold of it. "We can also make a nice little snack while we're down there and maybe see how many of them we can drive crazy." Arthur added with hints of a teasing stone wine standing there and waiting for them to join him before they were all heading out of the room and down to the pack kitchen. The few members they passed greeted Arthur with the affectionate term of Alpha with a nod of their heads before they noticed young Timothy and did double take, not at all used to the pup of theirs in human form.
(I just copied the post, it's more or less the same.)

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon pack
Ghostmoon pack house
Lucas stood and nodded, watching and listening to Garen as he and Liliy stood there with him, the three of them all together. He cleared his throat "That sounds a lot like what I had run around doing before the attack." he said, unable to help himself. Sometimes, in little things it was easy to see how some of them were related. In this moment, his words bit much the way Sarah's could. Not that the pack was used to such things yet. "Reinforcing it is good though, it will lead them to understand we're all on the same page." he adds a moment later, nodding and taking a look around. Most of the pack was probably sleeping after the adrenaline of the attack wore off and with their heat fast encroaching. While they were standing there, the howl sounded outside, long and loud and he turned his head, cocking it to the side slightly as he analyzed it. "Maxwell's returned... Sounds like he wants you, Alpha Lily." he said with a nod to her and stepping away. "I'll go check on the ones outside tending to the last of the fire before I check on the rest of them." he said, nodding to Lily and then Garen before he was heading for the front door to do as he said he was going too.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Pack
Outside Ghostmoon pack house
Maxwell had dragged the elk through the deep snow to get only a few feet away from the pack house, having pushed himself close to his limits. He had been gone for more than an hour, from the few times he had looked up without his ability. He'd used it less the closer to the pack house he got until he wasn't even using it and relied on the light of the moon instead. Arriving, he had released his hold on the animal and shook snow from his own fur before turning around. He planted his feet, took a firm stance in the deep snow and he howled loudly for Lily. The loud melodic tone coming from him communicating his intentions as well as who he wanted so that there would be no doubt who the large animal beside him was for.

Max then sat down, his chest puffed up proud and sitting as regal as he was able. A perfect pose that showcased his large muscular form. He was presenting himself to her, as he saw beside the very thing that was boasting his hunting skill to provide for her, any future pups and the pack as a whole, as he came out unscathed by the horned animal. His takedown had been near perfect. Still, he waited as patiently as a courting male could for Lily to open the back door. As soon as he saw her, his front paws did a happy little tap in the snow before he sprang up onto all four of his paws and an excited wiggle went through his whole body as he took a few steps towards her. "Do you like it?" he asked, unable to help himself as he held his tail up high with pride. "Is it enough? I didn't eat any of it. I wanted you to have some first." he told her, doing a happy little jump and turning to lead her towards the large full grown Elk he'd caught just for her. "This is the first time I've hunted alone since my father taught me how." he confessed, tail starting to happily wag as he waited for her to join him.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon pack
Ghostmoon pack house
Lucas stood and nodded, watching and listening to Garen as he and Liliy stood there with him, the three of them all together. He cleared his throat "That sounds a lot like what I had run around doing before the attack." he said, unable to help himself. Sometimes, in little things it was easy to see how some of them were related. In this moment, his words bit much the way Sarah's could. Not that the pack was used to such things yet. "Reinforcing it is good though, it will lead them to understand we're all on the same page." he adds a moment later, nodding and taking a look around. Most of the pack was probably sleeping after the adrenaline of the attack wore off and with their heat fast encroaching.
Lily chuckle to herself keeping focus:”good, make sure we have everything ready by tommorow incase heat starts by then. I think it would be best that those already finding their mates be close by each other”

While they were standing there, the howl sounded outside, long and loud and he turned his head, cocking it to the side slightly as he analyzed it. "Maxwell's returned... Sounds like he wants you, Alpha Lily." he said with a nod to her and stepping away. "I'll go check on the ones outside tending to the last of the fire before I check on the rest of them." he said, nodding to Lily and then Garen before he was heading for the front door to do as he said he was going too.
Lily heard the howl from outside listening to lucas words, she bow her head lightly “thank you i will go check on him”

She watch max leave then whispers some words to garen who nods “of course i can make sure he is set up there”

Lily felt glad then heads towards the sound of the howl, opening the door looking at max and the elk

Max then sat down, his chest puffed up proud and sitting as regal as he was able. A perfect pose that showcased his large muscular form. He was presenting himself to her, as he saw beside the very thing that was boasting his hunting skill to provide for her, any future pups and the pack as a whole, as he came out unscathed by the horned animal. His takedown had been near perfect. Still, he waited as patiently as a courting male could for Lily to open the back door. As soon as he saw her, his front paws did a happy little tap in the snow before he sprang up onto all four of his paws and an excited wiggle went through his whole body as he took a few steps towards her. "Do you like it?" he asked, unable to help himself as he held his tail up high with pride. "Is it enough? I didn't eat any of it. I wanted you to have some first." he told her, doing a happy little jump and turning to lead her towards the large full grown Elk he'd caught just for her.
She notice his tapping of his paws and wiggle, following him over to the elk “yes, its a very large elk enough for everyone to share.”

“This is the first time I've hunted alone since my father taught me how." he confessed, tail starting to happily wag as he waited for her to join him.
Feeling bit suprised but smiled “you took this elk by yourself?” She was glad to see he wasnt harmed but did wonder why he went out of his way to hunt it for her

“Lets get this elk inside or attempt to” walking over shifting to wolf form and grabs the neck planing to use the deck doors to living room to get it inside

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Exterior of Pack House
Maxwell's tag wagged double time when Alpha Lily arrived and and praised him, that he had brought enough for the whole pack and at her surprise. But his ears quickly drooped and his tail dropped when she went to take inside to the pack instead of digging in like he had hopped and expected. His ears flattened out against his head and he lowered himself so that his belly was against the snow as he crawled up to her and nuzzled under her neck to ask her forgiveness through body language as he spoke, forgetting they could think to each other. "Are you not hungry? I mostly caught it for you because you'd said you wanted something and we had nothing fresh." he flattened himself out and turned himself onto his side to partially to show his belly as he stretched out his neck to expose his more vulnerable parts to her incase she wasn't pleased with him. "The pack can have at it after you've had the best, because they'll help with nutrition and healing." Max added, hoping to convince her to tear into the Elk for the liver, heart and anything else that she wanted for herself. Max was slow to get to his paws, keeping himself a bit low as he gave her a gentle nudge towards the Elk's underbelly.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Exterior of Pack House
Maxwell's tag wagged double time when Alpha Lily arrived and and praised him, that he had brought enough for the whole pack and at her surprise. But his ears quickly drooped and his tail dropped when she went to take inside to the pack instead of digging in like he had hopped and expected. His ears flattened out against his head and he lowered himself so that his belly was against the snow as he crawled up to her and nuzzled under her neck to ask her forgiveness through body language as he spoke, forgetting they could think to each other. "Are you not hungry? I mostly caught it for you because you'd said you wanted something and we had nothing fresh." he flattened himself out and turned himself onto his side to partially to show his belly as he stretched out his neck to expose his more vulnerable parts to her incase she wasn't pleased with him. "The pack can have at it after you've had the best, because they'll help with nutrition and healing." Max added, hoping to convince her to tear into the Elk for the liver, heart and anything else that she wanted for herself. Max was slow to get to his paws, keeping himself a bit low as he gave her a gentle nudge towards the Elk's underbelly.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily stop dragging the elk to the stairs noticing max had nuzzled under her neck, feeling confused till he explained. She shook her head “i am hungry, just i don’t want you to sit out here with me and freeze to death”

She watch him roll over showing his belly then move back over “you shouldnt be moving too much max your injuries could open up agian”

Moving over to the elk starting to rip into it, only eating some of the meat not really liking to eat the intestines and such. Pokes at the liver unsure about if eating it will make her vomit later.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell gave a happy and excited wiggle when she expressed that she was hungry but was concerned about him being outside for so long. He gave her a big wolfy smile and gave a few licks to the underside of her muzzle on her chin as a silent form of thanks before he was speaking. "I'll be fine. I'm a little cold but I'm also a wolf from the North, I can handle this. I just want to take care of you the most, I'll stop moving about. We need our Alpha at her strongest." he sat down to watch her as she tore into the Elk. He tilted his head when he watched her avoid some of the most nutrient rich parts and wondered just how different she was from he and his siblings. They'd fought for a month during the first part of their journey for it despite his taking the lead because they'd all wanted to taste what their mother had always taken and shared with their father. His mouth watered just remembering his first bites of the tender and flavourful organ as a full grown wolf.

"My father said when we were pups and trying to act picky that we would grow bigger and stronger if we ate the heart and liver our mother cut up for us. He said they were rich in nutrients to help our bodies be healthy... You should eat them to help with whatever it is Sarah's been trying to heal." he told her, sitting tall as he stayed there beside her. He was silent for a moment before he carefully trotted over to her side "I can cook them, if you prefer, but they lose some value." he tells her, waiting for her say before moving to do what she wants.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Maxwell gave a happy and excited wiggle when she expressed that she was hungry but was concerned about him being outside for so long. He gave her a big wolfy smile and gave a few licks to the underside of her muzzle on her chin as a silent form of thanks before he was speaking. "I'll be fine. I'm a little cold but I'm also a wolf from the North, I can handle this. I just want to take care of you the most, I'll stop moving about. We need our Alpha at her strongest." he sat down to watch her as she tore into the Elk. He tilted his head when he watched her avoid some of the most nutrient rich parts and wondered just how different she was from he and his siblings. They'd fought for a month during the first part of their journey for it despite his taking the lead because they'd all wanted to taste what their mother had always taken and shared with their father. His mouth watered just remembering his first bites of the tender and flavourful organ as a full grown wolf.
Lily blush slightly feeling his licks under her muzzle, eating the meat “thank you max”

“My father said when we were pups and trying to act picky that we would grow bigger and stronger if we ate the heart and liver our mother cut up for us. He said they were rich in nutrients to help our bodies be healthy... You should eat them to help with whatever it is Sarah's been trying to heal." he told her, sitting tall as he stayed there beside her. He was silent for a moment before he carefully trotted over to her side "I can cook them, if you prefer, but they lose some value." he tells her, waiting for her say before moving to do what she wants.
She felt unsure about eating the heart or liver but listens to him “everytime i look at it to eat it i feel like puking, crystal usually can handle it but not me….lets try cooking it”

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell gave Lily an affectionate nuzzle before his snout was digging into the elk to get the liver and heart before he turned to head inside ahead of her to prepare them for her. He knew he was putting more at risk by shifting again but needed too after putting the nutrients rich organs on the counter. Back in human form, he retrieved a knife and began to cut them up into small even pieces before depositing them into a pan to begin cooking them. He added a bit of seasoning found in the cupboard in the hopes that it would encourage her to eat all of the mix. When it was done being cooked, he plated it and set it on the table before he went and told Lily it was ready for her.

"I can bring that in and notify the pack that theres a fresh kill to eat if you've had your fill." He told her, waiting for her to tell him if she was done before he was trudging through the snow and taking hold of the antlers of the large Elk to drag it up the stairs and into the kitchen. Max watched to make sure Lily at least gave the cooked organs a try before he took a few steps and stopped as he remembered he didn't have to walk about the entire house to retrieve the pack. 'I've brought a large Elk back that's available for everyone whose hungry.' He thought to the entire pack, standing there and listening to what sounded like more than one set of thundering steps of a hungry pack mate. He moved out of the way just in time to avoid having his legs knocked out from under him as more than one rushed in to get a share of the fresh kill.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell gave Lily an affectionate nuzzle before his snout was digging into the elk to get the liver and heart before he turned to head inside ahead of her to prepare them for her. He knew he was putting more at risk by shifting again but needed too after putting the nutrients rich organs on the counter. Back in human form, he retrieved a knife and began to cut them up into small even pieces before depositing them into a pan to begin cooking them. He added a bit of seasoning found in the cupboard in the hopes that it would encourage her to eat all of the mix. When it was done being cooked, he plated it and set it on the table before he went and told Lily it was ready for her.
Lily blush slightly to herself as he gave affectionate nuzzle and watched him leave waiting a few minutes before he came back “yes i am finished with eating it”

She heads inside and shakes her fur by the door to remove the snow before shifting to human form. Taking a seat at the table were the cooked liver was sitting on a plate and begin to eat

"I can bring that in and notify the pack that theres a fresh kill to eat if you've had your fill." He told her, waiting for her to tell him if she was done before he was trudging through the snow and taking hold of the antlers of the large Elk to drag it up the stairs and into the kitchen. Max watched to make sure Lily at least gave the cooked organs a try before he took a few steps and stopped as he remembered he didn't have to walk about the entire house to retrieve the pack. 'I've brought a large Elk back that's available for everyone whose hungry.' He thought to the entire pack, standing there and listening to what sounded like more than one set of thundering steps of a hungry pack mate. He moved out of the way just in time to avoid having his legs knocked out from under him as more than one rushed in to get a share of the fresh kill.
Lily watch in suprise as the pack members came pouring in after hearing about the elk being brought in. They must be hungry as well

Matthew Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Ghostmoon Pack House
Matthew let out a contented sigh at the sight of Lily eating the liver and heart that he'd prepared for her. It left him feeling good to know that she was getting more of the nutrients that she would need to help her heal whatever it was that was wrong. He couldn't remember being told, but he knew that his sister at least knew and it was enough for him to know that she was taking care of it.

After Lily had finished eating, Max spent time with her. He got as close as she allowed, knowing that the near start of their heat was making it difficult for them to stay close without doing more. But he managed to get in some snuggling with her when she allowed. He developed a habit of burying his nose into her hair when he was allowed to hold onto her, taking in her scent that had a mixed effect on him. But it also allowed him to dial in when their heat was going to start, leaving him enough time to heal. Within a few days, Max's burns had healed to be hardly noticeable and just in time for the pack to be hit by the start of their heat. He slipped out in the dark of the dawn and hunted something just for her. Large enough to show off his skills, but small enough it could only be shared between them. He took it right to her room, hurrying past all the other rooms to avoid the chances of hearing any of the other pairs. Holding the creature in his mouth, he carefully pushed open her door and presented her with his gift, head low but his tail steadily wagging with an eagerness to see if she had fully accepted him as a mate.

((I skipped a few days if that's alright.)) Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
Ghostmoon Pack Grounds
Lucas spent the days leading up to the packs heat taking care of everything that needed taking care of. He took a few trips into town to get more medical supplies and other things that they might need especially now that they now missing a pack member. He spent time ensuring that they had enough blankets and ensuring that the pairs would have food, while also making sure that those who wanted to stay single would be able to do so. He spent so much time going around taking care of the pack that he almost missed when one of the pack began showing signs that they wanted to spend the heat with him.

The morning heat was supposed to start, he told Garen what was happening and then he set out on his own just like his brother to present them with a gift so that he could show off he was a good provider for the one who had chosen him. Even if they only spent one heat together, he wanted to make sure that it was known that he was a good provider for anything that could take place in the future. He was glad that it was accepted and he didn't have to spend heat alone.

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
Ghostmoon Pack House
Sarah checked on Lily when she could in the few days before their heat started and gave her what she believed was a clean bill of health and that she was sure that she was going to have no problem bearing an heir for the pack after this heat. But that she would check come the spring to see if she was fine and to find out if she was indeed with pup. But she was partially distracted the fact that she was getting close to one of the other females in the pack and was working her way into spending the heat with her because she was sure that it would mean no pups. Before their heat even officially started, there was already a sign on the medical room and her bedroom door that stated to bother her only in terms of medical emergencies only.
((Just adding in the other two so it's known what happened with them.))

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House

"What do you say we go surprised those in the pack who are awake, hmm?" Arthur asked of the pair as he stood up with a large smile stillborn his face. He took a few steps towards the door before he turned and held out his hand for them to join him. As well as waiting for one of them to rise up and take hold of it. "We can also make a nice little snack while we're down there and maybe see how many of them we can drive crazy." Arthur added with hints of a teasing stone wine standing there and waiting for them to join him before they were all heading out of the room and down to the pack kitchen. The few members they passed greeted Arthur with the affectionate term of Alpha with a nod of their heads before they noticed young Timothy and did double take, not at all used to the pup of theirs in human form.

It took a few days of the pack to get used to the fact that the pup could now shift back and forth and become a human boy when he wanted. They got used to seeing Timothy around as well as Timber. They got used to the sound of him playing in the house in either form as well as the sight of either Luther or Arthur with the young pup and his adoptive mother. He would spend all of his free time with them when he didn't have alpha duties. Within those few days, Arthur had taught Timothy better control over his changes. Today however, he was set to go out with the hunters of the pack to bring in enough fresh meat to sustain the pack for more than just a few days. He also planned to do some tracking training with the pup when he got back. The sun was nearly done with its time in the sky by the time that Luther and the hunters returned with the meat, ready to be prepared and stored properly as they came trudging back through the snow. Luther couldn't help but howl out their return, hoping Timber or Mask would come out to greet him.
(I moved the post again and added a bit too it. Skipping a head some.)

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Timothy let out a bashful smile on his face and chuckled, as he was still so surprised over everything that was occurring at that very moment. At the question of food, Timothy's eyes lit up, and responded, "yes, and... I don't remember the last time I've eaten like this!" Kaitlyn couldn't help but smile about the situation and slightly glance over at Arthur with a smile. She was happy about this, and it was quite obvious.

"Okay!" Timothy giggled and got to his feet, a little unsteadily, but he stood. "Come on, mom!" Timothy says to Kaitlyn as her smile widened from the calling. Timothy grabbed hold of the alpha's hand before Kaitlyn could even think about it. "I'm coming," she said and followed them. Of course, Kaitlyn had thought about holding onto his hand but... Timothy had taken those thoughts away from her mind.

Timothy walked down with him, keeping in sync with him, and smiled at the members around them. Timothy would walk a bit crooked, but he maintained his footing slightly. As time went on, the duo got more and more comfortable staying with the pack. Kaitlyn was still trying to get out of her shell since she didn't trust anyone too easily. Timothy and Timber both adored Arthur and Luthur equally.

Kaitlyn, of course, maybe a bit more than adore? She didn't know. Kaitlyn was lying on the bed, talking about the time she saved a cat from drowning in a river in her human form. That was until they both heard a familiar howl from outside. "Luthur!" Timothy says, before letting little Timber take his place. Mask took Kaitlyn's spot as a motherly instinct took her over, and the black figure followed the pup outside. "You're back!" Timber howled as he bounced through the snow, over to the alpha. Mask followed close behind, delicately making her way through the snow.

Mask's blue eyes lit up a bit as she went over and pushed her head into his shoulder. Her sweet scent filled the air. "Moooooom, what are you doing?" "Greeting him," she said with a soft laugh. "How did the hunt go?" Timber asked.

(haha look who had time to post finally)

Jake / Jaxon Richmond
Xade
/ Xander Outlaw
- Loners -

The duo walked in sync as they quietly made their way past the tree line into the forest beyond. Xade paused to taste the air, "I can't pick up her scent." Jake blinked dumbfoundedly at his orange friend. They continued to walk, their heads looking about themselves. "I hope she's doing okay," Xade murmured, his eyes gazing down in front of him.

"So do I," Jake agreed, the wind blowing through his light-black pelt. "I'm sure she'll be fine," he tried to reassure his friend. After what felt like hours, Xade halted suddenly, making Jake cock his head. "You okay?"

"I can pick up her scent."​

Last edited:
Matthew Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
Ghostmoon Pack House
Matthew let out a contented sigh at the sight of Lily eating the liver and heart that he'd prepared for her. It left him feeling good to know that she was getting more of the nutrients that she would need to help her heal whatever it was that was wrong. He couldn't remember being told, but he knew that his sister at least knew and it was enough for him to know that she was taking care of it.
Lily eats quietly finishing it after a few minutes while watching the pack chow down on the elk. She wait for the pack to finish eating, focusing on the upcoming heat and preparing supples knowing they will be ready this time.

After Lily had finished eating, Max spent time with her. He got as close as she allowed, knowing that the near start of their heat was making it difficult for them to stay close without doing more. But he managed to get in some snuggling with her when she allowed. He developed a habit of burying his nose into her hair when he was allowed to hold onto her, taking in her scent that had a mixed effect on him. But it also allowed him to dial in when their heat was going to start, leaving him enough time to heal.
She hangout with max in the Fireplace room for now only letting him sit close to her but not beside her knowing heat is going to be affecting them soon. Eventually letting him snuggle a bit, it felt strange to her but something that must be getting use to. Feeling him burry his nose in her hair made her blushing lightly.
Within a few days, Max's burns had healed to be hardly noticeable and just in time for the pack to be hit by the start of their heat. He slipped out in the dark of the dawn and hunted something just for her. Large enough to show off his skills, but small enough it could only be shared between them. He took it right to her room, hurrying past all the other rooms to avoid the chances of hearing any of the other pairs. Holding the creature in his mouth, he carefully pushed open her door and presented her with his gift, head low but his tail steadily wagging with an eagerness to see if she had fully accepted him as a mate.
Lily was in her room when heat hit the pack, she stayed in her bed letting garen guard the door while the rest of the pack begin work on their assigned part while others in heat go to their partner.
She look at the door seeing max while laying in her human form and the gift in his mouth “thank you max, leave it somewhere and come closer”

Luther / Arthur Smith
Soulmoon Territory
Luther's tail started to wag at both the sound and sight of young Timber coming outside to greet him, leaping and bounding through the snow. He bent his head to greet the young pup but his eyes instead caught sigh of Mask just behind the pup and her scent invaded his nose and she took over his every sense as she became his sole focus of attention. It was automatic for him to greet her in return while his pressed his head to her shoulder and gave her an affectionate nuzzle to the dark fur there. A deep and rich chuckle came out of Luther at the sound of Timber's drawn out question.

"You'll learn that greeting's are important among pack and family." Luther said, turning his head to give Mask another affectionate nuzzle. He couldn't help it, both sides of him were becoming more and more attached to both sides of the woman who became young Timber's mother. He took a moment to lower his head down and greet the pup with a rub and nuzzle of his own before he answered the question that came floating out of him.

"The hunt went great. We caught enough to last us more than a week. When you get big enough, you'll start by learning how to care for it when we bring it back before you can participate on the hunt. Then you'll learn how to help us provide for the pack." he told him, giving him another nuzzle before he nudged him. "Inside with you before you get too cold or get sick."
he said, giving him another nudge to get him moving to get him back into the pack house. He turned to look at Mask, a sparkle in his eyes there every time he looked at her. "I'll see you inside with him. I have to help prepare the meat." he said, even though he could pass it off if he wanted too. But he wasn't the type to pass on jobs, he'd helped in every aspect so far, he'd see it done to the end to continue to set a good example for the young pup.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Pack House
Maxwell paused for only a moment, his eyes leaving her only quick enough to scan the room to find a place to leave it. He had hardly been away from Lily in the last few days that led up to this moment, when their heat had hit. Moving, he very gently released the rabbit close enough to the bed that they could reach it if they wanted it and then he shifted as he took his next step towards her and the bed. He felt like he was supposed to say something, but he didn't know what it was so he stayed silent as he continued to move towards her.

His knee depressed the bed as it took all of his weight for a moment, the top most articles of clothing coming off before he moved forwards and crawled on his hands and knees towards her. He moved with a practiced ease onto the bed next to her, one arm going under her to pull her into his body as one hand rested gently upon her hip. His heart was hammering within his chest. The only betrayal of his nerves, that she could feel now with how he was holding her tightly to him. Rough fingers glided, tenderly up her side and over her shoulder where he cradled her cheek in his palm.

"I've never done anything like this." Max breathed out softly, his breath mingling with hers as his silver eyes gazed deep into hers. "We can... We can talk and if I do something that hurts you, tell me and we can make it better." he whispered, his voice just loud enough to be heard. He locked eyes with her, just looking back into her eyes as he waited patiently for her to answer him. When she had finished speaking he captured her lips with his own, fingers tangling in her hair as his hand moved from her cheek. Max deepened the kiss, letting her decide when they took the next step.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask wags her tail as he greeted her back, her eyes slowly closed for a mere moment to let his scent fill her nose. Timber nods, "oh, okay! I guess I'll figure out how important it is in the future, then." Timber bounced where he was for a moment, pawing at the cold ground. Timber's eyes glittered with admiration on how the hunt went and he smiled, "okay! I can't wait until I get older so I can learn more!" Timber let an obvious shudder go throughout his body before nodding agreement, along with a shrug. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's go, mom."

Mask smiles and swipes her tail slowly along Luther's flank. "see you then." Mask walked a few paces before stopping dead in her tracks as a strong scent her nostrils. "Do you smell that?" she directed the question to the alpha, her head swung over at him. "Go inside, Timber. Now," she directed as she saw two figures approach from the treeline. Timber obeyed and bounded inside as quickly as he could.

Mask squinted as the two figures came closer, glancing at Luther as she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back