• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
- Lara Willow/Raya -
Walking through town

Lara shrugged. "Been packless my whole life, honestly." She replied. "My parents...... they uhh..... they left thier pack. Or packs, or whatever. I don't know everything that happened before I was born, but I guess mom and dad weren't supposed to be together. But they fell in love and had me anyway." She said. "Moved around so much as a pup, as if running I guess." Lara sighed. "I just want someplace I can call home, like really call home. I want to be able to just stay in one place and live my life without looking over my shoulder I guess." Lara glanced at Brandon. "What about you?" She asked. "You ever belong to a pack?"

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick looked down at her hands in his and then slowly back up into her eyes, sighing heavily as he saw the determination and truth there. "If I must, then I will. But I wish that I could go with you... If they could be trusted without one of us." he said, aware that he had been one of the ones that helped keep the pack loyal and in line when it came time for the Alpha meetings she would go too. He leaned in to give her a kiss, resting his forehead on hers for a moment, just taking her and her scent in.
Lilith press into nick, kissing his lips “someone needs to make sure the pack stays safe this winter”
You come back safely... You and the little one." he said, stealing another kiss before he was kneeling in front of her and wrapping his arms around her waist to rest his ear against where their pup was growing, where he whispered for the pup to take care of mommy and to come back safe. He was slow to let her go, slow to stand back up and let her resume packing. He couldn't bring himself to go and prepare the pack for what was going to happen, instead he sat down on the edge of the bed to watch her every move, like he would never see her again, even though he knew that he would.
She blush watching him put his head agianst her belly, helping him stand up “we will be safe and there will be a guard with me incase of any danger”
Packing some clothes and jars of herbs, even blanket for the cold nights.

This would be a long trip especially in the winter conditions.

Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon
Pack House - Alpha's Room

Max let out a soft sigh and nodded, rubbing his nose with hers before he was scooping her up into his arms. "We can ask Lucas later... For now, I think that you should leave in the early morning, you can't see at night like I can. Bright snow or not, there are many things that can dwell in the dark." he told her, remembering the long years he had, had on the road with his siblings and the lack of sleep he got because he had begun to stay awake through the night to watch over his sleeping siblings and a few hours in the early dawn were all that he had gotten. The few months in a pack had been the easiest time of his life in recent years.
Lily felt bit suprjsed as max scoop her up but he was right about the dangers “then what would protect me at night during the journey? I thought we all have night sight with our wolf eyes”
He kissed her cheek as they left the Medical room and he headed for the stairs, wanting to have his time alone with her, however long it was going to be before she possibly began to pack. At least she was taking someone with her, it brought him a piece of mind knowing that she was going to be safe, carrying the beginning of their next generation for the pack.

"Whenever you leave, whenever it's to dark to see, I want you to take my ability and use it to make sure that you stay safe." Max said, walking into her their room. He walked her over to a chair in the corner and set her down.
Lily nod softly and wondered how to discuss something that might upset him “i will, thank you max…i think on the way to the cave or back maybe i’ll visit soulmoon”
It has been awhile since she discussed with arthur/luther, the last time was during spring at the alpha meeting and alot has happened since then….now would be the perfect time to see how they were and if they needed help from their ally.
"I'll change the bedding." he told her, giving her a soft kiss on the head before moving to do just as he said. He bundled up the dirty ones, placing them in the corner before covering the bed in clean ones. He then found the bag he and his siblings had used on their travels and the first thing that went in, was one of his dirty shirts. Dirty in that it smelled of him, not that there was anything on it. "So you don't have to feel alone, you'll have a piece of me." he told her, turning to look at her and waiting to be told what else he should be adding to the worn but durable bag. He wanted to go with her, wanted to carry her the entire time even though she was fully capable. But he couldn't, he had to watch over and protect the pack. And for her, his new mate, he would do anything.
She watched as max start to change the bedding, sitting in the chair quietly thinking things over and see he put a shirt in the bag “i’ll keep it close, how about a blanket and few clothes to keep me warm?”
Though there isnt any modern like clothing as all of hers is just deer cloth dresses or so.

Waiting for the right moment, take a calm breath and once he finished “max i think we need to talk…”

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

- Lara Willow/Raya -
Walking through town

Lara shrugged. "Been packless my whole life, honestly." She replied. "My parents...... they uhh..... they left thier pack. Or packs, or whatever. I don't know everything that happened before I was born, but I guess mom and dad weren't supposed to be together. But they fell in love and had me anyway." She said. "Moved around so much as a pup, as if running I guess." Lara sighed. "I just want someplace I can call home, like really call home. I want to be able to just stay in one place and live my life without looking over my shoulder I guess." Lara glanced at Brandon. "What about you?" She asked. "You ever belong to a pack?"

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Brandon shook his head. "Nope. Never have been. Can't remember much of my childhood, now that I think on it. It's like one big void." He sighed. "I hope you do find a place to call home. I'm... not sure I'll ever find one."

Chup didn't say a word, just growling like a lost pup. Brandon ignored him.

He took a sniff. "I think we're coming to the lake now. Smells lovely."

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick rose back to his feet and gave her cheek a soft kiss, nuzzling his nose against her cheek before he was reluctantly pulling himself away from her. "I am going to go and make sure that the guard who go with you, knows and understands that if you don't come back safely, that their life is forfeit." He said in a very protective manner before he was stalking off out of their room to show that he was not going to be a push over. He'd worked his way to the top of the pack, and gotten lucky enough to be chosen by her as a mate. He was going to protect what was his life now. Her and the pup. It was his no matter which of them fathered it; as Alpha male, he got the right to claim it first.

Having stormed around the pack house making sure any and all guards knew that whichever one of them got picked, especially the best of the best still alive after the last attack on Ghostmoon, that if his mate did not come back to him in one piece with the pup still inside of her belly, that there was going to be a new form of hell to pay. He didn't even know what he would do to them, but that it would not be pleasant in any way shape or form. Then, he made his way back to Lilith, and sat as close as he could without being in her way, and he just watched her. Taking her in and only slightly displeased that he wouldn't have her for however long she would be gone for. He prayed to the moon goddess it wasn't more than a month. He was supposed to be taking care of her in this time, and couldn't do that the longer that she was gone.

Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Max let out this soft, yet heavy breath of air, and turned to look at Lily in the middle of packing for her. "I see at night like its day.... It's rarely ever dark for me." He told her, turning to add their warmest blanket to what she had to take with her. "It's brighter in the winter, my ability doesn't activate as much, but it's still there when needed and I want you to take it and use it as much as you can." He told her, stopping because he had added every warm clothing item between them into what she was taking. Now for what she wanted, he drew an uneasy breath. A fear somewhere deep inside that she was going to tell him something bad. He wasn't sure he wanted to hear it, wasn't sure he could even handle it. But he didn't let it show as he walked over and held out his hand for her to take as he sat himself on the wooden floor before her.

"What do we need to talk about?" He asked, unable to keep a small tremor out of his voice. All he had ever wanted was what his parents had, if she took that from him, he wasn't sure how strong he could pretend to be.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick rose back to his feet and gave her cheek a soft kiss, nuzzling his nose against her cheek before he was reluctantly pulling himself away from her. "I am going to go and make sure that the guard who go with you, knows and understands that if you don't come back safely, that their life is forfeit." He said in a very protective manner before he was stalking off out of their room to show that he was not going to be a push over. He'd worked his way to the top of the pack, and gotten lucky enough to be chosen by her as a mate. He was going to protect what was his life now. Her and the pup. It was his no matter which of them fathered it; as Alpha male, he got the right to claim it first.
Lilith blush softly as he kiss her cheek, nuzzle her nose in his neck “yes my love i love it when your taking charge” packing a few remaining items for the trip and then zip up the bag.

Having stormed around the pack house making sure any and all guards knew that whichever one of them got picked, especially the best of the best still alive after the last attack on Ghostmoon, that if his mate did not come back to him in one piece with the pup still inside of her belly, that there was going to be a new form of hell to pay. He didn't even know what he would do to them, but that it would not be pleasant in any way shape or form. Then, he made his way back to Lilith, and sat as close as he could without being in her way, and he just watched her. Taking her in and only slightly displeased that he wouldn't have her for however long she would be gone for. He prayed to the moon goddess it wasn't more than a month. He was supposed to be taking care of her in this time, and couldn't do that the longer that she was gone.
She listen with her wolf hearing and chuckle softly as nick went around stern talking to the guards, once he came back. Placing the bag on a chair, pulls him over to her gently “lets lay together for awhile or spend time together before i have to leave”
——
Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Max let out this soft, yet heavy breath of air, and turned to look at Lily in the middle of packing for her. "I see at night like its day.... It's rarely ever dark for me." He told her, turning to add their warmest blanket to what she had to take with her. "It's brighter in the winter, my ability doesn't activate as much, but it's still there when needed and I want you to take it and use it as much as you can." He told her, stopping because he had added every warm clothing item between them into what she was taking
Lily listen carefully to max words about his ability “thank you, i will probably need it for the cave too if it gets too dark but i will use it” noticing how many warm items are in the pile he was packing for her, would the bag become too heavy for her or lucas to carry?

He told her, stopping because he had added every warm clothing item between them into what she was taking. Now for what she wanted, he drew an uneasy breath. A fear somewhere deep inside that she was going to tell him something bad. He wasn't sure he wanted to hear it, wasn't sure he could even handle it. But he didn't let it show as he walked over and held out his hand for her to take as he sat himself on the wooden floor before her.

"What do we need to talk about?" He asked, unable to keep a small tremor out of his voice. All he had ever wanted was what his parents had, if she took that from him, he wasn't sure how strong he could pretend to be.
She felt bit sad hearing the tremor in his voice but take his hands into hers “i wanted to discuss my fears…we only just found that im pregnant and yet i feel like you already acting like im already four or five months pregnant taking care of me like not letting me do any normal stuff, packing my bag, hunting…am i useless alpha female? Im not use to being cared for and having to do things on my own for the longest time, so when im pushed aside to not do anything it makes me feel upset”

She start to tear up “im also scared to be a mother max, all i can think of is how my parents died and that i never got to spend much time with them. It paralyzes me to think how am i going to protect our pup when i cant even protect myself sometimes. But please know i love you and dont want you to leave me”

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick nodded, kissing Lillith before going with her to their bed to lie down and snuggle with her in his arms, nuzzling his nose into her neck to just take all of her in as he closed his eyes. She wasn't far enough along to be showing, not by much, but he rested his hand on her lower stomach over their growing pup and fell into a light sleep about their future. He awoke the moment she moved, to get out of bed. "Is it already time?" He asked in a voice that was deep and thick with sleep. He planned to follow her right to the edge of their territory.

Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Max let out a deep sigh and visibly relaxed, as though a weight was lifted off of his shoulders as he held onto her hands, placing soft kissed upon her knuckles as he looked up at her from where he say on the floor. "No, baby no. I don't think any of that, I know that you are very strong and capable." He told her, giving her hands a gentle but firm squeeze. "I... My father showed me how to care for a mate. He did things for my mother even if she didn't want him too. He brought her coffee and food. He always made sure she was cared for and warm, even if she snapped at him to stop... I waited all my life to be able to the same." He told her, pressing a kiss to her hands and holding it there as she continued after, telling him her fears.

"I love you too." Max said, slowly getting up to his feet and guiding her to her own. He wanted to lie down with her while he still could. "I'm just as scared to be a father... I don't want to do something wrong, or hurt them by mistake. But I know I might. Just the same as I know we will protect the pup. We have a pack now. We won't be alone. We can figure it out and do this... together." He told her, laying down in the bed with her and holding her close to him in little spoon position with one arm as a pillow and his other wrapped firm around her middle. He kissed her cheek. "I wish I could go with you. But I'll wait on baited breath for you to return, as beautiful as ever and to tell me all about the pup we're going to have." He said, getting comfortable there in bed as he mentally opened a link between her, Lucas and himself to ask if his brother would do what he couldn't. Go with her and keep her safe.

Reluctantly, the Omega confirmed he'd go.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick nodded, kissing Lillith before going with her to their bed to lie down and snuggle with her in his arms, nuzzling his nose into her neck to just take all of her in as he closed his eyes. She wasn't far enough along to be showing, not by much, but he rested his hand on her lower stomach over their growing pup and fell into a light sleep about their future. He awoke the moment she moved, to get out of bed. "Is it already time?" He asked in a voice that was deep and thick with sleep. He planned to follow her right to the edge of their territory.
Lilith snuggle in his arms, falling asleep. Blushing as his hand was on her stomach. The next morning, gently move from his embrace and gets out of the bed before glancing back “almost, after i eat ill head out…”
Move close kissing his lips “you should sleep if your still tired…”
———-
Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Max let out a deep sigh and visibly relaxed, as though a weight was lifted off of his shoulders as he held onto her hands, placing soft kissed upon her knuckles as he looked up at her from where he say on the floor. "No, baby no. I don't think any of that, I know that you are very strong and capable." He told her, giving her hands a gentle but firm squeeze. "I... My father showed me how to care for a mate. He did things for my mother even if she didn't want him too. He brought her coffee and food. He always made sure she was cared for and warm, even if she snapped at him to stop... I waited all my life to be able to the same." He told her, pressing a kiss to her hands and holding it there as she continued after, telling him her fears.
Lily listened to max trying to reassure herself with his words “im sorry for how i reacted…im trying to get use to the idea of being taken care of”
"I love you too." Max said, slowly getting up to his feet and guiding her to her own. He wanted to lie down with her while he still could. "I'm just as scared to be a father... I don't want to do something wrong, or hurt them by mistake. But I know I might. Just the same as I know we will protect the pup. We have a pack now. We won't be alone. We can figure it out and do this... together." He told her, laying down in the bed with her and holding her close to him in little spoon position with one arm as a pillow and his other wrapped firm around her middle. He kissed her cheek. "I wish I could go with you. But I'll wait on baited breath for you to return, as beautiful as ever and to tell me all about the pup we're going to have." He said, getting comfortable there in bed as he mentally opened a link between her, Lucas and himself to ask if his brother would do what he couldn't. Go with her and keep her safe.

Reluctantly, the Omega confirmed he'd go.
She stand up with max as he pulled up to his feet as he told her his fears, it felt less nervous that they shared the same fear but he was right about having a pack to help protect. “We could learn and figure it out together”
Laying down infront of max “i would let you but i think its best if you watch the pack” besides she rather surprise him with what the caves will tell her.

Lily felt max open the mind link, hoping lucas wouldnt mind the idea and felt happy that he agreed ‘i think on the way back or toward the caves we could stop by soulmoon to check on our ally’ using the mindlink to lucas.

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick returned her kiss before he shook his head as he sat up, yawning and stretching. He let out a soft grunt, wounds still healing and newly scarred skin pulling tight for a moment. "I'll sleep later." He told her, getting up and putting on the warmest clothes he had. "I'll see you off." He told her, waiting for a moment to make sure she didn't need help before he went to get the guards chosen to go with her and keep her safe. Their small group stepped out into the crisp winter air and into the snow, and Nick brushed his long, thick hair back out of his face as his breath formed a cloud in front of his face. He waited a moment, as though he enjoyed the cold in his human form before shifting into his gorgeous wolf with the thick fluff of fur like mane surrounding his head.

Grimm walked pressed against Lilith's side while the guards walked ahead forming the trail in the snow. He was reluctant to move away from her when they reached the boarder of their territory. He did not want to say goodbye, even though he knew she would return. He had never known the pack without her there. Had never had to lead or care for more than just a few at a time. He had still been adjusting to becoming a co-leader of a pack. Letting out a deep sigh, he rubbed against her sides and around her neck before giving her muzzle a soft lick. 'Come back to me in one piece. I want to know all about our pup.' He added, before giving her a nudge, gentler than their pack image would normally allow. But he had always been a little soft, even with the harshness of the world, the roughness of the pack, it had never gone away.

Grimm sat there, long after he could no longer see his mate. And longer still when her scent was no longer on the swirling winds. The sun was high, glaring at him from above and below before he had finally turned away and headed back to the pack house and the pack to begin his duties alone. The wait would be hard, and it would feel long. He hoped there was enough to do to keep him distracted.

Maxwell and Lucas
Alpha Male and Omega Ghostmoon
Pack House

Max woke long before Lily, and he laid awake just watching her and taking everything about her in. He offered the softest smile to her when she opened her eyes and he gave her a soft kiss. "Good morning beautiful." He whispered, brushing a few strands away from her face. He held onto her for just that little bit longer before they got up and ready for the day. Lucas was already waiting for them on the main floor of the pack house, a few clothing items in his hands. They went into the bag that he took from his younger brother. They gave a mutual nod, acknowledgement that he would free the newly pregnant Alpha of the burden. Not that she was incapable, but because it was how they had been raised. Should she demand a turn, he would listen.

"Did you want to eat first?" Lucas asked, already producing freshly packed large chunks of meat, tightly wrapped in paper for her to choose from. Neatly scrawled writing in smudged pencil, identified the larger as deer and the smaller as hare. Max was practically glued to Lily's side, her arm loosely around and draped down her back so his hand rested upon her hip. When she was ready to leave, they stepped outside into the frozen air, a shiver going through the brothers with no insulating layer of fat upon their muscled forms, they felt it deep but only for a moment. Sooner, near identical wolves stood in their place, Max obviously larger than Lucas and his fur a lighter more reddish shade. They shook out and stepped forward in unison with their right front paw and the young Alpha went first. His larger form easily carving a path in the deep snow.

He remembered what she wanted and he headed straight for their ally packs territory of Soulmoon. Every now and again he would look over his shoulder to check on Lily and Lucas, right behind him would either lean or lower his body enough to grant him a clear view. He aided in clearing her path through the snow, knowing he would soon be the only one ensuring she had a path on their journey.

When they reached the boarder, and Max knew he could go no further, he moved to Lily's side to nuzzle her, rubbing against her to ensure it was known for as long as possible that she had a mate. He didn't know when, or if her scent would change to signify she was with pup, he just wanted to ensure it was known that he was hers. 'I love you.' He thought to her, rubbing his head all around hers before he licked her cheek and muzzle in a kiss. 'I will meet you back here when you return.' He added, knowing he would check back here multiple times a day the closer to her return it got.

'I promise to protect her as if shes my mate.' Lucas told him, knowing that it meant he would sacrifice himself if it meant that she made it back to the pack safely. The brothers shared their own familial goodbye before Max sat down to watch them leave and Lucas took the lead through the snow towards and into Soulmoon. He did the same thing as his brother, glancing back to check on her every now and again until he smelt their ally's. Then he was focused on what was before him.

Max waited until he couldn't smell them on the breeze anymore before turning around to return to the pack. His trip back was faster, the path already formed. He planned to make his mate proud in ensuring she came back to a strong and well bonded pack.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
Boarder of Soulmoon

Luther spent time with the newly out wolf, showing him a few things and allowing him to explore his body before he took him to the pack house where mother, son and guard met them outside the main door of the pack house to experience the reunion. He and his guards watching with very careful eyes before he offered a helping paw to allow the brother to stay with them and reform the bond between the pair. He gave him a room on the lowest floor that housed new and low ranking members. It wasn't large, but he had it all to himself. After a long day, they all went to bed and Luther/Arthur joined mother and son in their room, wanting to ensure their safety.

The next day started off early, he attended to the duties of an Alpha. Settling minor disputes, ensuring each member got an equal share of food appropriate to their size and no one was left out or got less. He also constantly checked on the new wolf in his territory and his son. He still didn't get a chance to ask, but he didn't hide how he felt about the boy any longer. He continued to openly call him son, as well as his name. He heavily favored him in everything.

Until duty called and he felt the pull of two wolves entering his territory. One of which he was vaguely familiar with. And judging from direction, it could only be their ally. And she didn't know yet. If the different scent didn't give it away as they entered, his approach with a guard was going to be a surprise. The thick, heavy snow fall and his duties had left no time to send word. He was there, to greet her when her and her new guard cleared the thicket of trees. "To what do we owe the surprise visit from Ghostmoon?" Luther asked, holding himself as an Alpha should. A quick scan told him he was right, this was the ally packs Alpha and her new omega. But his nose also told him she was there without her new mate, but that his scent clung to both. "A congratulations appear to be in order. Your pack has grown and you've found what I yet hope to find." He said, referring to the fact he was mateless. But it was easy to smell a female and young pup scent on him.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
Asher / George Blake
- Pack house-

When Asher / George and Timber / Timothy met, the two had instantly clicked. It was clear as day that the two were related, there was no doubt about it! Though, Kaitlyn remained wary of the newcomer, since Jake had betrayed her like many others have. Her trust issues were still as high as the sun sets in the sky, that much was obvious. Most of her trust clung with Arthur / Luther…she’d never admit it, but he had her heart in the palm of his hands.

That day, Mask was awake with Timber, the two playing quietly together in their shared room. The two were inseparable, clearly. Even through all of this: she was still lonely. She loved her son with all of her heart…but true love is all she asks for… she yearns for it.

(Sorry I hadn’t replied in a while. I was doing college stuff and I had some time to respond. Hope you’re all doing well! And I know my post is short/vague, I apologize lol)​

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick returned her kiss before he shook his head as he sat up, yawning and stretching. He let out a soft grunt, wounds still healing and newly scarred skin pulling tight for a moment. "I'll sleep later." He told her, getting up and putting on the warmest clothes he had. "I'll see you off." He told her, waiting for a moment to make sure she didn't need help before he went to get the guards chosen to go with her and keep her safe. Their small group stepped out into the crisp winter air and into the snow, and Nick brushed his long, thick hair back out of his face as his breath formed a cloud in front of his face. He waited a moment, as though he enjoyed the cold in his human form before shifting into his gorgeous wolf with the thick fluff of fur like mane surrounding his head.
Lilith tries to sit up though its slowly going to get harder as her belly gets bigger, managing to slip on a dress with warm clothing and shoes.
Grimm walked pressed against Lilith's side while the guards walked ahead forming the trail in the snow. He was reluctant to move away from her when they reached the boarder of their territory. He did not want to say goodbye, even though he knew she would return. He had never known the pack without her there. Had never had to lead or care for more than just a few at a time. He had still been adjusting to becoming a co-leader of a pack. Letting out a deep sigh, he rubbed against her sides and around her neck before giving her muzzle a soft lick. 'Come back to me in one piece. I want to know all about our pup.' He added, before giving her a nudge, gentler than their pack image would normally allow. But he had always been a little soft, even with the harshness of the world, the roughness of the pack, it had never gone away.
Lilith shift to wolf form, eatting hare meat before going outside. Feeling him press up agianst her as they walk to the territory edge, she would miss him but it was better for the pack to be lead then others throwing it into rebellion. Nuzzle his neck “i promise i will, if not you can torture the guards”
Feeling his gentle nudge, starts to wak off with the guard on journey to the cave of destiny.

Grimm sat there, long after he could no longer see his mate. And longer still when her scent was no longer on the swirling winds. The sun was high, glaring at him from above and below before he had finally turned away and headed back to the pack house and the pack to begin his duties alone. The wait would be hard, and it would feel long. He hoped there was enough to do to keep him distracted.
Lilith look back twice at grimm before they could no longer see each other and then focus on the trail ahead
——
Maxwell and Lucas
Alpha Male and Omega Ghostmoon
Pack House

Max woke long before Lily, and he laid awake just watching her and taking everything about her in. He offered the softest smile to her when she opened her eyes and he gave her a soft kiss. "Good morning beautiful." He whispered, brushing a few strands away from her face. He held onto her for just that little bit longer before they got up and ready for the day. Lucas was already waiting for them on the main floor of the pack house, a few clothing items in his hands. They went into the bag that he took from his younger brother. They gave a mutual nod, acknowledgement that he would free the newly pregnant Alpha of the burden. Not that she was incapable, but because it was how they had been raised. Should she demand a turn, he would listen.
Lily slept quietly for awhile then started to wake up, kissing back his lips “good morning max”
Sitting up from the bed and getting ready in warm clothes for the journey ahead before heading downstairs to the main floor.
“Did you want to eat first?" Lucas asked, already producing freshly packed large chunks of meat, tightly wrapped in paper for her to choose from. Neatly scrawled writing in smudged pencil, identified the larger as deer and the smaller as hare. Max was practically glued to Lily's side, her arm loosely around and draped down her back so his hand rested upon her hip. When she was ready to leave, they stepped outside into the frozen air, a shiver going through the brothers with no insulating layer of fat upon their muscled forms, they felt it deep but only for a moment. Sooner, near identical wolves stood in their place, Max obviously larger than Lucas and his fur a lighter more reddish shade. They shook out and stepped forward in unison with their right front paw and the young Alpha went first. His larger form easily carving a path in the deep snow.
Lily look at lucas then noticed the wrapped meat “yes” picking up the deer meat, blushing deeply as max put hand on her hip.
Shifting to wolf form eating the meat slowly, then laying for a few minutes. Shifting back to human form and goes to eat breakfest in kitchen before heading outside with max and lucas.

Once outside shifting back to wolf form and watched max and lucas make a path through the snow, smiled softly.

He remembered what she wanted and he headed straight for their ally packs territory of Soulmoon. Every now and again he would look over his shoulder to check on Lily and Lucas, right behind him would either lean or lower his body enough to grant him a clear view. He aided in clearing her path through the snow, knowing he would soon be the only one ensuring she had a path on their journey.
Lily followed max and lucas staying close to avoid getting lost in the snow, she would use her powers but needed to save her strength for the journey. Hoping soulmoon would be welcoming once they arrive in the territory.

When they reached the boarder, and Max knew he could go no further, he moved to Lily's side to nuzzle her, rubbing against her to ensure it was known for as long as possible that she had a mate. He didn't know when, or if her scent would change to signify she was with pup, he just wanted to ensure it was known that he was hers. 'I love you.' He thought to her, rubbing his head all around hers before he licked her cheek and muzzle in a kiss. 'I will meet you back here when you return.' He added, knowing he would check back here multiple times a day the closer to her return it got.
Feeling max nuzzle into her once they reach the boarder, nuzzles back and lick his muzzle “i love you max, maybe when we come back you could meet with soulmoon alpha”
Knowing she hasnt done a alpha ceremony with max since they got together.

I promise to protect her as if shes my mate.' Lucas told him, knowing that it meant he would sacrifice himself if it meant that she made it back to the pack safely. The brothers shared their own familial goodbye before Max sat down to watch them leave and Lucas took the lead through the snow towards and into Soulmoon. He did the same thing as his brother, glancing back to check on her every now and again until he smelt their ally's. Then he was focused on what was before him.

Max waited until he couldn't smell them on the breeze anymore before turning around to return to the pack. His trip back was faster, the path already formed. He planned to make his mate proud in ensuring she came back to a strong and well bonded pack.
Lily started to follow lucas into soulmoon, glancing back at max till she couldnt see him then look ahead smelling their ally as they enter his packland.

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
Boarder of Soulmoon

The next day started off early, he attended to the duties of an Alpha. Settling minor disputes, ensuring each member got an equal share of food appropriate to their size and no one was left out or got less. He also constantly checked on the new wolf in his territory and his son. He still didn't get a chance to ask, but he didn't hide how he felt about the boy any longer. He continued to openly call him son, as well as his name. He heavily favored him in everything.

Until duty called and he felt the pull of two wolves entering his territory. One of which he was vaguely familiar with. And judging from direction, it could only be their ally. And she didn't know yet. If the different scent didn't give it away as they entered, his approach with a guard was going to be a surprise. The thick, heavy snow fall and his duties had left no time to send word. He was there, to greet her when her and her new guard cleared the thicket of trees. "To what do we owe the surprise visit from Ghostmoon?" Luther asked, holding himself as an Alpha should.
Lily smelled luther and his guard as they walked up to them “i wanted to check on your pack and to discuss bloodmoon”
A quick scan told him he was right, this was the ally packs Alpha and her new omega. But his nose also told him she was there without her new mate, but that his scent clung to both. "A congratulations appear to be in order. Your pack has grown and you've found what I yet hope to find." He said, referring to the fact he was mateless. But it was easy to smell a female and young pup scent on him.
Blush softly hearing luther say that “thank you, it seems you already found your mate and pup” his words were bit confusing cause his scent says otherwise. Was his scent playing tricks on her?

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Grimm returned to the pack with his head a little low, feeling odd in his new position without her. But he knew how to run things, from his long standing position as Omega and needing to be in charge when she and the former Alpha stepped out for various reasons. After checking in with the pack healer, his first business was setting up a hunt to ensure they wouldn't go hungry while his mate was away with a good portion of their small stores. He'd slipped it into her bag at breakfast knowing she'd hardly notice the weight difference, and that it was needed as she carried their pup to term.

Maxwell
Alpha Male
Max trotted back to the pack house, holding himself as the Alpha. He needed too, despite his fairly new status, he had done the job before. The pack had been smaller, just three of them, but he wasn't a stranger to the job. His mother had trained him well. Once inside, he checked in with a sleepy Sarah before going about duties with their cranky pack. Tensions were high as the effects of their heat was still wearing off for some. He set up sparring matches in the snow, getting rid of extra tensions, and sent a few others on scouting missions. Only a couple went to hunt, their food supplies still good, and one, used to the humans world, was sent with the last of their money to get what supplies they needed and could afford. He would make his mate proud.

Lucas
Omega Ghostmoon
Lucas stepped easily aside for Lily when they arrived in the new territory, allowing her to do whatever it was Alpha's did with other Alpha's. Despite the small number their ally had brought with him, his Alpha was pregnant and he didn't let up on staying alert, looking at every wolf and every tree around them to ensure her safety. It was what his brother would have done, and wanted. The spoiled runt. He brushed the thought aside, Max wasn't much of a runt anymore. One ear listened to the pair talk, it twitched as the other, Luther explained that his status was new as well, and that no, he didn't officially have a mate, despite finding her. His curiosity piqued, Lucas chose to keep quiet, so he might listen and learn. Ally or not, it paid to know any potential weaknesses of a neighboring pack. Asked to follow, he was barely more than a paw step away from Lily as they trudged through the snow.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
Boarder of Soulmoon

Luther gave his head a bit of a dip and a shake as Lily congratulated him in return. "I'm still finding my footing as Alpha of the pack, I have yet to formally ask to claim her, or the pup she's adopted. Though I want him as my son, I can't ask her to be mate, until spring, when our heat hits. As much as I grow to love her, it seems to best to wait and ensure compatibility." He said, knowing that if they were drawn to each others scents during heat, their bond would be much stronger as mates. "But you aren't here for my story, you wish to talk about the pest of our region. Come, we can talk within the warmth of pack house and I can introduce you to who you smell. With luck, you'll see her with me in the next meeting."

With nothing else to say, and knowing other questions could wait, Luther turned and started back through their carved path in the snow to get back to the pack house. He left in such a rush with guards, Mask had to be worried about him. He hated making her or young Timber worry. Though the pup was more distracted by his long lost brothers return, perhaps he didn't notice.

Once back, Luther shifted outside the door, stretching out his tense muscles and opening the door to allow their allied guests to go in first "Please, come in. Would you care for something to eat, or drink?" He asked, nostrils flaring as Lily walked past him. Her scent, seemed subtly changed. Something was different, other than finally finding her mate. He hoped her pack was growing, he knew what she fought against before the sudden growth of her pack and hoped she had broken it. Once everyone was inside, he moved to led them to where he conducted pack business but was stopped by a sight that made his heart skip a best and his step faulter. He hadn't expected her to approach with new guests in their home, so he did his best to hide his surprise as he stepped forward to introduce her, standing close enough his body touched hers.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Comicwolf Comicwolf

((Hey, I posted late, half asleep. Meant to say I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I hope we can keep going with whomever is still around and others if they want to join. I got caught up in school and life.))​

Last edited:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask had taken Kaitlyn's place and watched from the doorway as the two long-lost brothers talked and tried to catch each other up on their current lives. She was amused by the sight and let her guard down a bit, trying to remain calm that is. Her guard didn't remain that way for long as the scent of familiar and unfamiliar ones filled her nostrils. She could smell Luther from there; her curiosity peaked and her protective-like instinct kicked in.

She made her way down from her room, telling the two brothers before she went to investigate. The floor creaked a little under her weight, kind of giving her position away. Of course, a big wolf can't remain quiet and subtle. Rolling her eyes, she popped into view and spotted Luther with... guests? Who are they? She had a lot of questions but kept them to herself as she held herself tall yet respectful where she stood. The large female honestly wasn't messing around, but she was calm and non-threatening.

"Luther," she echoed, her eyes seeming to brighten upon seeing him. Yes, she's quite the softie for him.

(No worries! I hadn't been on in a while either; busy with college and writing a novel haha. Hope you all are doing well.)​

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
"Mask, this Ghostmoon's Alpha Lily, and her new Omega..."

"Lucas." The one at the female alphas side supplied and Arthur nodded before continuing. "She, uh, they came for a talk about Bloodmoon." And even though Arthur was the one standing there, who had stepped up to press his side against hers, the moment she had said his other name, he shifted yet again to make her more comfortable and show his support for the she-wolf he was choosing as his mate that spring. Though that had not yet been formally discussed between them. And though Luther wasn't quite as large as she was, he didn't seem to notice or care, giving her an affectionate nuzzle that dipped under her neck for a moment as he spoke to her through the packs link after introducing her to the visiting female Alpha. 'She's safe. An ally of ours and if my nose is right, over the curse that Finn told me about. They've gained a strong healer.' He didn't move more than a paws step from her side, despite the pending meeting he was meant to have with Lily. He needed to know that Mask felt safe first.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Comicwolf Comicwolf

(I'm alright, just trying not to fall too far behind in school.)​

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Grimm returned to the pack with his head a little low, feeling odd in his new position without her. But he knew how to run things, from his long standing position as Omega and needing to be in charge when she and the former Alpha stepped out for various reasons. After checking in with the pack healer, his first business was setting up a hunt to ensure they wouldn't go hungry while his mate was away with a good portion of their small stores. He'd slipped it into her bag at breakfast knowing she'd hardly notice the weight difference, and that it was needed as she carried their pup to term.
Lilith was on the trail with the guard, focusing on the road ahead to their destination of the caves. She hope to not bump into any hostile hunters or other wolves but will have to rely on her guard for once to keep them safe.
Lucas
Omega Ghostmoon
Lucas stepped easily aside for Lily when they arrived in the new territory, allowing her to do whatever it was Alpha's did with other Alpha's. Despite the small number their ally had brought with him, his Alpha was pregnant and he didn't let up on staying alert, looking at every wolf and every tree around them to ensure her safety. It was what his brother would have done, and wanted. The spoiled runt. He brushed the thought aside, Max wasn't much of a runt anymore. One ear listened to the pair talk, it twitched as the other, Luther explained that his status was new as well, and that no, he didn't officially have a mate, despite finding her. His curiosity piqued, Lucas chose to keep quiet, so he might listen and learn. Ally or not, it paid to know any potential weaknesses of a neighboring pack. Asked to follow, he was barely more than a paw step away from Lily as they trudged through the snow.
Lily easily noticed lucas on alert but didnt blame him for it. Knowing max would want her to stay safe and stop any threats to them.
Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
Boarder of Soulmoon

Luther gave his head a bit of a dip and a shake as Lily congratulated him in return. "I'm still finding my footing as Alpha of the pack, I have yet to formally ask to claim her, or the pup she's adopted. Though I want him as my son, I can't ask her to be mate, until spring, when our heat hits. As much as I grow to love her, it seems to best to wait and ensure compatibility." He said, knowing that if they were drawn to each others scents during heat, their bond would be much stronger as mates. "But you aren't here for my story, you wish to talk about the pest of our region. Come, we can talk within the warmth of pack house and I can introduce you to who you smell. With luck, you'll see her with me in the next meeting."
Lily felt happy, hoping luther would gain a son and a mate “only time will tell but i pray the goddess will give you your wish”
Shake head softly “yes, lets go inside” thinking they should go in carefully to avoid scaring his potential mate and pup.

With nothing else to say, and knowing other questions could wait, Luther turned and started back through their carved path in the snow to get back to the pack house. He left in such a rush with guards, Mask had to be worried about him. He hated making her or young Timber worry. Though the pup was more distracted by his long lost brothers return, perhaps he didn't notice.

Once back, Luther shifted outside the door, stretching out his tense muscles and opening the door to allow their allied guests to go in first "Please, come in. Would you care for something to eat, or drink?" He asked, nostrils flaring as Lily walked past him. Her scent, seemed subtly changed. Something was different, other than finally finding her mate. He hoped her pack was growing, he knew what she fought against before the sudden growth of her pack and hoped she had broken it. Once everyone was inside, he moved to led them to where he conducted pack business but was stopped by a sight that made his heart skip a best and his step faulter. He hadn't expected her to approach with new guests in their home, so he did his best to hide his surprise as he stepped forward to introduce her, standing close enough his body touched hers.
Lily followed with lucas toward soulmoon packhouse, making sure that her omega wasnt getting stuck in the snow and patiently taking time.
Once they arrived, watches luther shift and open the door for them. She stepped inside and shift to her human normal form “a small drink of water, im ok on food for now i had some food before we left”
She was following the alpha to the meeting room till noticing he stopped as the floor creaked seeing a woman. Watching luther step closer and stand by her side guessing that this was the potential mate he was discussing about.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask had taken Kaitlyn's place and watched from the doorway as the two long-lost brothers talked and tried to catch each other up on their current lives. She was amused by the sight and let her guard down a bit, trying to remain calm that is. Her guard didn't remain that way for long as the scent of familiar and unfamiliar ones filled her nostrils. She could smell Luther from there; her curiosity peaked and her protective-like instinct kicked in.

She made her way down from her room, telling the two brothers before she went to investigate. The floor creaked a little under her weight, kind of giving her position away. Of course, a big wolf can't remain quiet and subtle. Rolling her eyes, she popped into view and spotted Luther with... guests? Who are they? She had a lot of questions but kept them to herself as she held herself tall yet respectful where she stood. The large female honestly wasn't messing around, but she was calm and non-threatening.

"Luther," she echoed, her eyes seeming to brighten upon seeing him. Yes, she's quite the softie for him.

(No worries! I hadn't been on in a while either; busy with college and writing a novel haha. Hope you all are doing well.)​

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
"Mask, this Ghostmoon's Alpha Lily, and her new Omega..."

"Lucas." The one at the female alphas side supplied and Arthur nodded before continuing. "She, uh, they came for a talk about Bloodmoon." And even though Arthur was the one standing there, who had stepped up to press his side against hers, the moment she had said his other name, he shifted yet again to make her more comfortable and show his support for the she-wolf he was choosing as his mate that spring. Though that had not yet been formally discussed between them. And though Luther wasn't quite as large as she was, he didn't seem to notice or care, giving her an affectionate nuzzle that dipped under her neck for a moment as he spoke to her through the packs link after introducing her to the visiting female Alpha. 'She's safe. An ally of ours and if my nose is right, over the curse that Finn told me about. They've gained a strong healer.' He didn't move more than a paws step from her side, despite the pending meeting he was meant to have with Lily. He needed to know that Mask felt safe first.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

(I'm alright, just trying not to fall too far behind in school.)​

Lily bow her head lightly as luther introduced her, feeling slightly suprised by luther sudden shifting and nuzzling mask. Waiting patiently for the she wolf to be confortable before giving a slight cough to bring luther attention back incase he kept getting distracted and lost in the moment

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back