• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight let out a soft sigh and gave his head a shake as he got into a reclined position but kept one ear listening for any intrustions or danger. "You should not he exploring alone pup, its very dangerous. But I also understand that you have had no choice. Half of who you are and who you should be learning from is missing." Midnight told him with a far off look in his eyes for a moment before he was focused back on the young brown wolf before him. He sniffed at the air to ensure they were the only ones around before he looked at Rai once again.

"I am going to stay right here to make sure you stay safe until you return home and then I will return to my current den for the night. Tomorrow, with the light of day, I'll find a new one closer to your home to hopefully watch over you and help you until you are either old enough, or join a pack." He added turning his head to listen to a particular sound for a moment before his attention returned. He had had his turn watching over the pups of the pack he had been born into, training to be leader one day, so he knew what he had to do to keep this one little guy safe. One could not be that much harder to watch than 8 at once. And now he was older and much stronger than he had been back then. He had barely been more than a pup himself. "Explore this area, play. Learn even more about yourself if you can. Or push your own limits." He said, a bit of a wolf's smile on his face.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺
INTERACTION: Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Midnight and Onyx seemed to show concern for Oliver and Rai. The proof of this came in the form of him talking about how unsafe it was to be wandering around the forest. He did, however, say he understood the current situation though were it did make Oliver and Rai wonder how many packs there were in the area for that kind of concern? midnight seemed to keep his guard up with the sniffing. It was one of the few changes noticeable to the wolf. Strong smells made Oliver nauseous, but at the same time Rai seemed to rely on those smells. Rai didn’t smell anything. Rai ended up voicing his confusion.

“How many packs are there to cause this kind of concern?”

Rai could use that knowledge. In the case he smelled something, he could nudge Oliver in a different direction. Oliver also didn’t think that one meal
warranted all that protection. But at the same time, it also confirmed Midnight and Onyx were concerned.

“Me and Oliver were actually thinking about not joining any packs…but if you insist on sticking around that long, we’ll get more sandwiches before we leave the house for you tomorrow.”

Explore… and test their limits? Rai started digging around through the white powder that littered the ground. Eventually, he found about 17 or so small rocks of cobble. He planned on seeing how much he could pick up with his ability.

“At school we were taught these rocks weighed roughly 2.6 pounds. Would I be able to use that to test the limit of my ability? As in adding up the weight of how many I can pick up?”

Asher / George Blake
- SoulMoon -

George stumbled back onto the ground at seeing a man come up to him. The wolves encircling didn’t help calm his senses either. He writhed in pain as Asher pushed again, causing an almost agonizing sob to leave his lips. George cowered sheepishly under this guy… who… scented of his brother..?!

But was he.. trying to tell him to relax? George placed a hand over his racing heart. He winced in pain as he felt Asher pushing a second time. “I-I can’t..” George said weakly, shaking his head. “It hurts.. too much to bear,” George said breathlessly as the pain continued. What surprised him the most is how he could scent George was a werewolf, even though he knew it was faint. George stared up at whoever this guy was with teary, pained eyes.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Alpha male
Alpha's Den

A pleasant sort of warmth went through Nick as Lilith said that she wanted him around for the pup, for their pup. She called him a father and it had filled him with the absolute best feeling in the world. He felt calmer and even for alive than he had when he first woke up. He was home, he had his mate and in time they would have a pup. She had acknowledged the Goddess to ask him to survive, and he was warmed by it because he had yearned to become hers for years. "When our pack has healed, every guard that we have. We can attack then. And with you... So, that means waiting until after you've birthed the pup. Until we meet the future of our pack, I think that the attacks must wait." he told her, aware that she might like what he was saying, but it offered them their greatest chances for success if both of them were there. If both Alpha's attacked together, combining their powers, their chances were better. Hopefully she saw and understood that. He wanted what she wanted, and she should be there when they finally got it.
Lilith move close and shift back to wolf form nuzzling his neck “then we will wait till few days after our pup birth”

Laying close beside her mate, not wanting to leave his side
——
Maxwell
Alpha male
Ghostmoon Pack House

Maxwell smiled as he kept Lily close to him, kissing the top of her head and just holding his mouth there as a hand slowly started to rub her back over her back in the most comforting way he knew. "Father told me that the land we grew up on wasn't ours. That he'd found it when he and mother ran to have us safely. No one had wanted to risk our birth, but he knew we'd survive, though they feared most for me. I got stuck... As small as I was, I got stuck. I came several hours after my sister and brother, a runt." He told her softly, his voice taking on a gruff tone to it as he talked softer.
Lily smiled softly and chuckled “guess we have something in common, we both were runts…”

Our land wasn't ever ours, then they were gone and we knew it was time to go find them and where we were meant to be. Instead, we found our home and I found my mate." he told her, leaning back to look down into her eyes. "Why should our pup, or pups have to leave when they will have land, and pack... They will have family that will never leave if it can be helped." Max leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.
Kissing back his lips “i wish i could help you find them somehow, but your right the pup if we have any will have a home no matter what”

If our pups have other destiny's ahead of them, then they will have my support. But I hope they keep this land and continue to grow this pack. Your pack." he told her, giving her another soft kiss before pulling her more into him and snuggling in with her.
Snuggling into him and felt happy “we can hope and make sure it happens, this pack can only grow if we stay together and fight bloodmoon”

- Lara Willow/ Raya -
- Outside the dinor -

"You don't have to shift if you don't want to." Lara said, speaking too low for humans to hear. "I need to let Raya out though. She gets grouchy if she goes too long without being able to stretch her legs."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

- Kira Ravena/Kestrel -
- Soulmoon Packhouse -

Once Timothy/Timber agreed to the plan Kira had laid out for the protection of the young pup and his mother, Kestrel took Kira's place. The she wolf's coat was the color and pattern of a classic Timberwolf. She stood facing the closed bedroom door in a defensive stance, her entire body and senses alert. She heard her Alpha speak to her through the link. "The pup and his mother are safe, Sir. I will let you know if the situation changes."

teluhtubby teluhtubby

- Lara Willow/ Raya -
- Outside the dinor -

"You don't have to shift if you don't want to." Lara said, speaking too low for humans to hear. "I need to let Raya out though. She gets grouchy if she goes too long without being able to stretch her legs."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
"That's fine," Brandon answered, "that's absolutely fine. Wouldn't mind meeting her."

I'D LIKE TO MEET HER AS WELL, BE NICE, VERY FUNNY AND NICE.

Brandon firmly decided against letting that happen.

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight gave this soft hum as he looked at the pup, his one ear on the constant move to listen for danger. It looked like he was looking at the pup, and he was, mostly. He had been well trained to watch for danger for the young ones. It came with life in a large pack where everyone had a job, and even then everyone took turns watching over the pups when they came of age to do so. He had personally enjoyed every turn he got, especially when he got to play as well. "The best way to find your limits, and push past them, is to find out how much you can actually carry with your ability. Find out how much you can lift now, and keep trying until you can lift one more. It could take days, weeks, or even years." he turned his full attention onto the pup for a moment, both ears pointed at him as he looked directly at him to make sure he knew what he was going to say was important. "But that's the point of you playing and trying to find out what your limits are, so you can go past them." he said, and then went back to how he was, watching and listening for danger while also watching over the pup. He would admit, he was rather curious to know what the pups limits were and what he could do to go past them. And sure, the pup didn't want to join a pack now, but what Onyx wouldn't give to be able to go back to his. To have the life he should have had as Alpha, with a mate and pup. Fate and the Goddess had other plans for him though, and instead he was here in the snow of Colorado, watching over a pup that was on it's own... He supposed it was fair after what he'd done, the mark of which lay within his very eye.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
Boarder of Soulmoon

Luther sent back his appreciation and happiness that his future mate and the adopted pup were both safe and secure at the pack house. But the current wolf fighting his change in front of him was important too, he knew. Something about the whole thing told him that the pup was apart of this. The one he thought of as his pup. But for his safety, he couldn't let him see this man. Not yet.

"You're fighting it, stop fighting." Luther said, watching the poor man suffer and wondering if he had once looked like this, before he realized what a gift being a wolf could be. He hadn't been... Wait, maybe that would help this situation. "I am not a born wolf... Trust me, it hurts less when you don't fight it. Just give in.... I have a pup to return too and other task to prepare what seems like long months of being snowed in ahead...." Luther glanced at those of his pack that had gone with him and then back to the man, it was a risk just verbally confirming they had a pup in the pack; what he was about to do would make him more of a target. "I have an adoption to prep for, the pup is to be mine and I have yet to ask... I have to be here, and I don't want to be tied up much longer... Please... Just give in." Luther pleaded, watching the man and unable to stop thinking about little Timber/Timothy and Mask/Kaitlyn.

"If he turns and is violent, we have to avoid a fight... For their sake." Arthur said to him, and Luther was very inclined to agree. They were the target now. The only way to get to the pup, if this was about him. Without the Alpha's say, there was no way that this man was going to get to him.
teluhtubby teluhtubby SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick tried to pull Lilith even closer to him, burying his nose into whatever part of her was closest. He let out a slow breath, various parts of his body hurt and he still felt exhausted. He needed more sleep, but that would come in time, for now all he wanted to do was take in what he could of his mate and get lucky enough to fall asleep with her in his arms. That by far would be the best part of this whole thing, he thinks. Getting to spend more time with her in his arms. He finally got to call himself hers after all. "Lie down with me? We can eat later, or tomorrow." he said, moving to place a kiss on her head and reluctantly let her go so that the could climb back up onto the bed and just snuggle. That was all he wanted, and all his low energy would allow. He was practically already falling asleep where they sat on the floor.

Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon
Pack House - Alpha's Room

Maxwell pulled Lily into him just that little bit closer, and gently running his hand up and down her back as they snuggled. He was absolutely content just being around her like this, that he was getting to help rebuild her pack and that they could start a family. That they were both former runts who were leading a pack hopefully didn't mean all of their pups would be so, if they got to have more than one. All of that, he knew was up to her. He's parents, his mother especially, had always told him as much. "What are you hoping for?" he decided to ask, wondering if she wanted a particular gendered pup and realizing he himself didn't care, as long as it ended up healthy.
(I don't know about the others, but if you wanted to skip to the end of their heat, we can. We aren't really interacting with the other packs yet anyway.)
Comicwolf Comicwolf

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

Rai looked at him and nodded.

“Ah, I see. Find out my current limits…does that mean our ability can grow stronger?”

Rai
started picking up the cobble rocks one by one. He counted in his head. ‘One rock’. One he picked up another, followed by another until he reached ten…then eleven. That was when he began having difficulties. It was painful for Rai or Oliver to attempt to even pick up a twelfth pebble. They then proceeded to plop their on stomachs.

“My head hurts…” he mutters.

Then proceeds to say

“Almost eleven Cobble. That’s roughly… nearly thirty pounds?”

Was it really thirty pounds? It was hard to tell without it being measured exactly. Not to mention, Oliver was better at that sort of thing than Rai was. The differences brought them confusion, though every time they thought about something like that. ‘Thirty pounds? That’s pretty weak.’ Oliver thought, but then Rai retorted with ‘You just discovered it a few months ago. Rai had a belief that it could get stronger. Oliver didn’t. They were both so clueless. Oliver then decided to shift into his human form. He then stood up and dusted off the freezing cold snow off of his jacket and pants while also wondering why he didn’t bring gloves for this kind of weather. He says.

“I’ll test things involving my weight limitations at home when mom’s gone. Might be more accurate than guesstimation”

Asher / George Blake
- SoulMoon Border -

George stay on the ground, his elbows keeping him lifted off the ground. He had a heavy, painful look in his multi-colored eyes. George stared at the wolf in front of him and knew he was trying his best to help George just give in. George wheezed as Asher pushed again, but this time he didn’t fight back. It was even painful to watch as George let out sounds that were beyond words as Asher morphed and took George’s place.

Asher shook his pelt, gold eyes gazing around like he’s never been out before, which he hasn’t. Asher then stared at Luther, his scent a lot like Timber’s. And their eyes were a similar corn-gold color.

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick tried to pull Lilith even closer to him, burying his nose into whatever part of her was closest. He let out a slow breath, various parts of his body hurt and he still felt exhausted. He needed more sleep, but that would come in time, for now all he wanted to do was take in what he could of his mate and get lucky enough to fall asleep with her in his arms. That by far would be the best part of this whole thing, he thinks. Getting to spend more time with her in his arms. He finally got to call himself hers after all. "Lie down with me? We can eat later, or tomorrow." he said, moving to place a kiss on her head and reluctantly let her go so that the could climb back up onto the bed and just snuggle. That was all he wanted, and all his low energy would allow. He was practically already falling asleep where they sat on the floor.
Lilith lay closer to his body noticing the sleepiness as he climb up on the bed. She move up laying close to snuggle with him “as you wish, i’ll have the hunters fetch us some prey to eat later”

Looks over at the guards “inform the hunters to bring prey for me and my mate and any issues within the pack will be talked with my omega”
————
Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Maxwell pulled Lily into him just that little bit closer, and gently running his hand up and down her back as they snuggled. He was absolutely content just being around her like this, that he was getting to help rebuild her pack and that they could start a family. That they were both former runts who were leading a pack hopefully didn't mean all of their pups would be so, if they got to have more than one. All of that, he knew was up to her. He's parents, his mother especially, had always told him as much. "What are you hoping for?" he decided to ask, wondering if she wanted a particular gendered pup and realizing he himself didn't care, as long as it ended up healthy.
(I don't know about the others, but if you wanted to skip to the end of their heat, we can. We aren't really interacting with the other packs yet anyway.)
Lily lay in max embrace, feeling his hand confort her as they snuggle it made her happy that they were rebuilding her packland and may have a family but that was up to the goddess.
Looking to the ceiling after hearing the question, which had snapped her out of daydreaming “im not sure…when the curse had affected us for years i only focused on surviving and wanting to break the spell. So crystal and i gave up on the dream even after the curse was broken because other wolves feared what bloodmoon would do to them..but then i had met you and your siblings. The goddess helped carve our destinies to be together”

Looking back into his eyes and thought for a moment “girl or boy, if we have more than one then both will be loved equally”

(Should we go ahead and skip after a post or two when they rest up or can do it now)

Last edited:
Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight gave a soft chuckle when the pup changed back after lifting some weight with his power. He didn't know how much the rocks weighed and wouldn't even bother trying to guess, he wasn't used to the colonized way of knowing the number of somethings weight. He just knew what his limits were and how to push them to be stronger, to never fail those that needed protecting in the future.

"What you want to do is up to you pup, but I ask you come find me before you come into these woods. I'll show you where my den is when I find a new one." He said, getting up and shaking out his fur. For now, I need you to give me a few days to find a new location." He said, lying partially. "You stay close to your home and your mother." He added, trotting over to walk the pup safely home. He planned to use the few days to travel to one of the larger cities nearby to get some warmer clothing for free. He knew he didn't have enough money to buy and his chance of charity was better in a city than a small town.

After he made sure the pup was safely in his home, Midnight headed for the den to retrieve their few items, back fill the hole with snow and head off on his journey.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
Boarder of Soulmoon

Luther went into a defensive stance but he showed no teeth. He sniffed the air, noticing the similarities between this wolf's scent and young Timber's. Enough to tell that they were family, but that they had their own. And he was sure this wolf before him could smell Timothy's scent on him as well as Kaitlyn's.

"You have the same eyes as my pup." Luther ventured to say, slowly moving out of the defensive stance as he was aware that his guards had him if neccessary. "How do you feel? Are you... You aren't going to attack anyone, are you? Can you hunt? Do you know how?" He ventured, wanting to get in another hunt before deeper snow arrived and they were potentially trapped in the pack house. He many mouth's to feed, and one tiny one that he hadn't seen since the last death. But its scent was in the house, it had to be somewhere, hiding.

"Kira, the pup... I need you to ask if he remembers his past family... I need to know if he mentions a brother." Luther thought to Kira, still focused on the new wolf before him.

teluhtubby teluhtubby SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick wrapped his arms firmly around Lilith as soon as she settled onto the bed with him, not taking notice of the guards who had been in the doorway as he settled heavily into softness holding her. He found the most comfortable position to hold her and know she was there no matter what. And with that, the extra rest his recovering body needed sent him back into a deep sleep. His limbs and eyelids heavy against his will and want to stay awake for her.

-*-

It took a week of rest before Nick could leave the bedded area of the Alpha den without help. And it took another half week before he could make the trip from the den to the pack house, and then Lilith had all of his attention as she usually did, from before they had even been mates. Whatever energy wasn't spent on recovering, was spent taking care of his mate and their pup growing inside of her. He had never saw fatherhood in his future living on the streets, but now, he couldn't wait. There was so much he wanted to share with the pup and teach it.

Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Max smiled and leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips. "Whatever we have, one, two, or more. Be it all girls, or all boys. They will all be loved equally, yes. And for each of their talents, whatever they end up being. Mine came late in life, I can only prey theirs doesn't, and that it's far more useful than mine." He told her, giving her another soft kiss and settling in to just enjoy holding her before she potentially told him it was time again.

-*-

Max stepped into the Alpha male role a lot differently than he did when he took it from his siblings. After their heat ended, he had, had to organize a hunt to go out into deep snow and find where the animals had gone bring some back for the rest of the pack. And if he wasn't sure, he would turn to Lily and ask what she wanted because it was her pack first and her say was final. Their heat had only lasted a week, but it left its effect on the newer members of the pack. New pairs were created, mates found and bed partners put of comfort were found. Lucas and Sarah among them. They found routine with the ones they spent the heat with and Max watched rather protectively over his older sister, who had found and lost her mate all in the days before their heat hit.

When Lily had to check-up with her is when he stood back and watched the way she seamlessly seemed to move about with the other she-wolf. They were almost like mates, but he knew better than to vocalize that. He had lost track of days, but he knew since they were different from humans, they could tell sooner if she was pregnant. And Sarah kept blocking his view of Lily, causing a mix of growls and whines to come out of him.

"I'm going to start getting in your way if you don't stop that." He warned, using the commanding tone of a leader on her. But like before, it didn't really work. Sarah rolled her eyes and did it again, whispering uselessly to Lily "Do you want to tell him the news?"

"She's with pup!?" He asked, perhaps a little too excited and loudly as he surged forwards from his chosen spot by the window to push his sister from in front of Lily because he wanted the spot to take her up into his arms the moment she confirmed it. He was overjoyed to have part of his dream come true. He was getting to start his own family.

(I had thought you might have had a plan to skip, if you want to go further or add more, feel free.)
Comicwolf Comicwolf

((I have no excuse, just laptop battery issues. My characters speech isn't colour coded though cause I'm using my phone. Hope they're of a decent length.))​

Last edited:
🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

“Sounds like a plan! Please stay safe though.”

He says as Midnight took him home. Oliver wanted to ask a few things, but the more he asked, the more questions appeared in his mind, which added to the attempts Rai made to answer them. Eventually, Oliver made it home. He didn’t know what staying with his mom was going to do, since the other wolf people didn’t sound all too great according to Midnight and Onyx anyway. But he went with it anyway and entered his home saying goodbye to them.​

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick wrapped his arms firmly around Lilith as soon as she settled onto the bed with him, not taking notice of the guards who had been in the doorway as he settled heavily into softness holding her. He found the most comfortable position to hold her and know she was there no matter what. And with that, the extra rest his recovering body needed sent him back into a deep sleep. His limbs and eyelids heavy against his will and want to stay awake for her.
Lilith lay in his arms and kiss his cheek as he start to sleep “get some rest i will stay with you”
Slowly falling asleep
——-
It took a week of rest before Nick could leave the bedded area of the Alpha den without help. And it took another half week before he could make the trip from the den to the pack house, and then Lilith had all of his attention as she usually did, from before they had even been mates. Whatever energy wasn't spent on recovering, was spent taking care of his mate and their pup growing inside of her. He had never saw fatherhood in his future living on the streets, but now, he couldn't wait. There was so much he wanted to share with the pup and teach it.
Lilith had made sure that nick was on strict bed rest for awhile and to not do anything for her till he was fully recovered.
She had order the omega to take over the alpha duties and for the hunters to provide the food
Everyone in bloodmoon was busy trying to have supplies needed to survive this long winter and stay warm.

That morning though, lilith was putting supplies in a bag packing for something
————-
Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Max smiled and leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips. "Whatever we have, one, two, or more. Be it all girls, or all boys. They will all be loved equally, yes. And for each of their talents, whatever they end up being. Mine came late in life, I can only prey theirs doesn't, and that it's far more useful than mine." He told her, giving her another soft kiss and settling in to just enjoy holding her before she potentially told him it was time again.
Lily chuckle kissing back “yes they will all be loved, who knows maybe we might have mix of both or all as one gender. Their talents will come in time, but yours is useful it keeps you from getting hurt”

She decided agianst the time so that max could recover from the attack but once he was rested enough they will try agian.

-*-

Max stepped into the Alpha male role a lot differently than he did when he took it from his siblings. After their heat ended, he had, had to organize a hunt to go out into deep snow and find where the animals had gone bring some back for the rest of the pack. And if he wasn't sure, he would turn to Lily and ask what she wanted because it was her pack first and her say was final. Their heat had only lasted a week, but it left its effect on the newer members of the pack. New pairs were created, mates found and bed partners put of comfort were found. Lucas and Sarah among them. They found routine with the ones they spent the heat with and Max watched rather protectively over his older sister, who had found and lost her mate all in the days before their heat hit.
Lily had been resting up after their heat ended, mainly focusing on ways to keep the pack safe during this long winter. She wanted max to have a chance to lead the pack, so her mind would be moved to other priorities.
When Lily had to check-up with her is when he stood back and watched the way she seamlessly seemed to move about with the other she-wolf. They were almost like mates, but he knew better than to vocalize that. He had lost track of days, but he knew since they were different from humans, they could tell sooner if she was pregnant. And Sarah kept blocking his view of Lily, causing a mix of growls and whines to come out of him.
Lily lay still on the table in her wolf form, glancing at max wondering if he would let his sister work and be patient.

"I'm going to start getting in your way if you don't stop that." He warned, using the commanding tone of a leader on her. But like before, it didn't really work. Sarah rolled her eyes and did it again, whispering uselessly to Lily "Do you want to tell him the news?"
Glancing up at sarah, feeling slightly suprised and speechless whispering “am i? I think you shou-“

“She's with pup!?" He asked, perhaps a little too excited and loudly as he surged forwards from his chosen spot by the window to push his sister from in front of Lily because he wanted the spot to take her up into his arms the moment she confirmed it. He was overjoyed to have part of his dream come true. He was getting to start his own family.
Watching as max pushed from his spot to be beside her, so many emotions going through her right now.

Excited, nervous and..scared
(Im not sure on plan, other than they find out she pregnant and then lily and lilith with partners/or alone head to the mountains to find out more about their pups)
(Sorry about not awnsering sooner, been dealing with work and taking time to work on things)

Last edited:
Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight was gone for nearly a week before he appeared again outside of the pups house as daylight was beginning to creep it's way over the tall branches of trees and around the edges of the mountains. He'd managed to find a good spot for a new den the night before, and it still had the signs that it was freshly dug. But he didn't care, he was more focused on finding out how the pup was doing and if he'd been practicing. He also wanted to make sure that he showed him where he was, so if an emergency happened he could find him to help. Not that he thought anything would happen to the pup or his mother, but it was best to be safe rather than sorry.

As soon as the pup came outside, Midnight couldn't help it as he began to wag his tail. He was so happy and excited to see him. This pup was giving him purpose to keep going, to live.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Pack House

Nick tilted his head when he realized that Lilith was packing a few clothing items and other things into a bag. He frowned a bit and then slowly made his way over to peek over her shoulder, one arm slipping around her waist to hold her to him as he looked on. "Are we going somewhere?" he asked, assuming that it was going to be with him. They hadn't been more than a few hours, at best a day, from each other's side since becoming mate's. And during his healing, he had practically been glued to her side.

Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon
Pack House

Max set his forehead against hers, from their temple down to her nose as he focused entirely on her. He breathed her in as Sarah said "As far as I can tell, the curse is gone and you're with pup. It's a little hard to tell this early on, but I did the test exactly as father taught me and he said it's rarely wrong." Max gave Lily a soft kiss, utterly happy. It was for more than just him, more than just the expansion of the pack. He was ecstatic with the fact that Lily wasn't cursed anymore. The Goddess had blessed her, blessed them with this new little life. It was short lived however, she had spent time telling him of a family tradition that had not been done in a very long time.

"How long do I have you all to myself?" he softly asked, aware that his sister could hear every word. Whispering was useless as long as someone else was in the room. But he didn't care. They'd all find out in time what was going on when she went on her journey and left him to lead alone.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

((I get taking a bit. I'm doing an English course right now that's been condensed into one month. It has most of my focus.))​

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

It had been almost a week since Oliver and Rai had met Onyx and Midnight. During that time, Oliver experimented with his power whenever he got the chance. And he learned a few things he couldn’t wait to share with midnight! He learned that he could carry approximately 30 pounds with his ability, which in hindsight wasn’t much, and Rai reminded Oliver of that constantly. Oliver still thought it was weird and a little neat even. He practiced with twigs and branches and weighed some items in his bedroom to get a exact weight. It was something he could tell Midnight! And as of recently, him and Rai have been working on being more cooperative. While they couldn’t go into the woods, Oliver and Rai through their strange signals, compromised on exploring the town instead, and during those exploits, Oliver has noticed some people who act weird. But he hasn’t spoken with those people. That morning, when Oliver woke up, he saw midnight outside his window. He was quick to change clothes and grab a jacket and silently went outside so as to not disturb his sleeping mother.

“Midnight! You’re back!”

Asher / George Blake

Asher stared at the wolf before himself, not knowing how to react, as this was his first time being out like this. Asher was slightly curious about what this wolf meant by having the same eyes as their pup. Asher then would slowly reply to the questions, "I won't attack..." Asher blew out of his nose, breathing the fresh air surrounding himself. "I don't know how to hunt, no..." Asher responded slowly. Asher seemed pretty wary of the wolves around him, just by the look in his eyes.

Asher would then add, "You smell of my brother..." Asher felt some anger begging to boil up inside of himself as he thought about his long-lost baby brother.

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Pack House

Nick tilted his head when he realized that Lilith was packing a few clothing items and other things into a bag. He frowned a bit and then slowly made his way over to peek over her shoulder, one arm slipping around her waist to hold her to him as he looked on. "Are we going somewhere?" he asked, assuming that it was going to be with him. They hadn't been more than a few hours, at best a day, from each other's side since becoming mate's. And during his healing, he had practically been glued to her side.
Lilith look back at him, pausing herself midway from packing and shook her head gently “no, im going to the mountains to see about our pup future. I need you to stay here and keep the pack safe”
Turning back and hold his hands “can you do that for me?”
————
Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon
Pack House

Max set his forehead against hers, from their temple down to her nose as he focused entirely on her. He breathed her in as Sarah said "As far as I can tell, the curse is gone and you're with pup. It's a little hard to tell this early on, but I did the test exactly as father taught me and he said it's rarely wrong." Max gave Lily a soft kiss, utterly happy. It was for more than just him, more than just the expansion of the pack. He was ecstatic with the fact that Lily wasn't cursed anymore. The Goddess had blessed her, blessed them with this new little life. It was short lived however, she had spent time telling him of a family tradition that had not been done in a very long time.
Lily felt max was too close in her face, trying to focus on sarah “then we’re going to be parents, and you will be the whats the word agian?”
Kissing max back and then explained “i get to start up the old tradition of going to the mountains…to find out about out pup. Its been awhile since anyone has continued it”

How long do I have you all to myself?" he softly asked, aware that his sister could hear every word. Whispering was useless as long as someone else was in the room. But he didn't care. They'd all find out in time what was going on when she went on her journey and left him to lead alone.
Thinking over how long it would take in the winter weather “i should leave early before the evening, garen will come with unless lucas prefer to”
Referring to their brother the omega

(Sorry for the long wait, work and sleep has not been great. If i got anything wrong let me know and i will come back to fix it)

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight rose up and greeted the boy with a quick nuzzle, warry that this pup wasn't his and wasn't technically pack, so having his scent on him could be dangerous with all the other wolves in town. "Yes, I've returned. That took a little longer than I had intended." he turned and took a few steps towards the area of the clearing. "Come, I want to show you where my den is." he added, tilting his head in the very human gesture of telling the boy to join him and follow. Turn back, he went back along his trail that was still in the snow towards the clearing and just past it into the trees. He kept pausing to look back and make sure that young Oliver was still there. He led him to still fresh dug piles of snow, and turned before sitting down.

"If anything happens, to you or your mother, I want to howl long and hard. Put feeling into it. If for some reason you can't, or I don't get there in a couple minutes, you come here and hide in the hole. It's more than enough space for your little body, but it'll be a tight fit for you and your mother." he told him in a completely serious tone, his eyes portraying just how important what he just said was. "I don't say this to scare you, just to make sure that you know that I will be there for you until you're old enough or in a pack." he added with a nod before he was moving and sticking his head into his den and backing back out with something in his mouth. He tossed it towards Oliver, knowing the quick reactions of a wolf would allow him to catch it. "A gift from my trip." he told him, hoping the boy liked the little stone carving he'd bartered off a homeless city wolf.
(You can decide with it's of.))
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Arthur / Luther
Alpha Soulmoon
Boarder of Soulmoon

Luther's body was still defense, though some of the tension went out of his muscles. His guard had still not answered him and he was beginning to worry about what was going on back at the pack house. So he communicated with one the guards still there to go and find out what was going on, he needed to know that mother and pup were still okay, that nothing had happened to them, or to their personally assigned guard.

"Brother... I see, so I had assumed correctly." he wanted to reunite them but he was still cautious. He had to be, the pup had hardly spoken of family, only of abandonment. He was only a second stable home in less than a year. "For now, perhaps we let you stretch your legs and feel nature beneath your paws, the scents in your nose, and a fresh kill in your jaws." He stopped standing defensively and stretched out his body. "We will teach you to hunt, so you might survive. Winter can be harsh. When we have a meal for the pack, and each of us had our fill, I will show you to the pack house... To young Timber and Timothy." he told him, moving and gesturing for this new wolf and his pack to follow him so that he could lead them all in a hunt in the heavily falling snow.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick / Grimm
Alpha Male Bloodmoon
Alpha Den

Nick looked down at her hands in his and then slowly back up into her eyes, sighing heavily as he saw the determination and truth there. "If I must, then I will. But I wish that I could go with you... If they could be trusted without one of us." he said, aware that he had been one of the ones that helped keep the pack loyal and in line when it came time for the Alpha meetings she would go too. He leaned in to give her a kiss, resting his forehead on hers for a moment, just taking her and her scent in. "You come back safely... You and the little one." he said, stealing another kiss before he was kneeling in front of her and wrapping his arms around her waist to rest his ear against where their pup was growing, where he whispered for the pup to take care of mommy and to come back safe. He was slow to let her go, slow to stand back up and let her resume packing. He couldn't bring himself to go and prepare the pack for what was going to happen, instead he sat down on the edge of the bed to watch her every move, like he would never see her again, even though he knew that he would.

Maxwell
Alpha Male Ghostmoon

Max let out a soft sigh and nodded, rubbing his nose with hers before he was scooping her up into his arms. "We can ask Lucas later... For now, I think that you should leave in the early morning, you can't see at night like I can. Bright snow or not, there are many things that can dwell in the dark." he told her, remembering the long years he had, had on the road with his siblings and the lack of sleep he got because he had begun to stay awake through the night to watch over his sleeping siblings and a few hours in the early dawn were all that he had gotten. The few months in a pack had been the easiest time of his life in recent years. He kissed her cheek as they left the Medical room and he headed for the stairs, wanting to have his time alone with her, however long it was going to be before she possibly began to pack. At least she was taking someone with her, it brought him a piece of mind knowing that she was going to be safe, carrying the beginning of their next generation for the pack.

"Whenever you leave, whenever it's to dark to see, I want you to take my ability and use it to make sure that you stay safe." Max said, walking into her their room. He walked her over to a chair in the corner and set her down. "I'll change the bedding." he told her, giving her a soft kiss on the head before moving to do just as he said. He bundled up the dirty ones, placing them in the corner before covering the bed in clean ones. He then found the bag he and his siblings had used on their travels and the first thing that went in, was one of his dirty shirts. Dirty in that it smelled of him, not that there was anything on it. "So you don't have to feel alone, you'll have a piece of me." he told her, turning to look at her and waiting to be told what else he should be adding to the worn but durable bag. He wanted to go with her, wanted to carry her the entire time even though she was fully capable. But he couldn't, he had to watch over and protect the pack. And for her, his new mate, he would do anything.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

after they arrived at Midnights den. Midnight started talking about how he should howl really loudly if he’s in trouble. Oliver also adds.

“If I can’t howl I’ll scream.”

He will admit he was caught off guard at the fact Midnight had made a little spot for Oliver and his mom to hide. Midnight seemed like he was being serious when he lectured him. Which was all it really took for Oliver to take it seriously. With Rai’s help he and his mom should be able to fit in the hole? If Oliver turned into his puppy form it should be possible, right? Just a tight fit still.

When Midnight crawled into the den and came back out with something in his mouth, he dropped it, giving it to Oliver. It was a stone carving which Oliver found neat. He picks it up unsure if he could use his ability on it.

“Thank you midnight! It looks cool.”

He then says,

“That’s right! Something else I wanted to tell you! I have learned the exact weight limitation of my ability. I can mentally pick up items that weigh 30 pounds. And me and Rai have been more tolerable with each other!”

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight smiled, or at least, it looked as though he was smiling as Oliver told him about what he had been doing and what was going on with his wolf half. It was good to hear the pup talk about what he was learning, not just how to use his power, but also on how to better be the singular being sharing a body. It made him feel a little proud, pride he didn't have much right to feeling but still, felt. He trotted over to the boy and gave him a gentle nudge with his head "How about we go to the clearing and you show me just how much it is you can lift?" he told him, walking around him to forge the trail through the snow for the pup so that he wouldn't get stuck somewhere.

The small clearing was full of near pristine snow, a few indents could be seen, from the week before where they had been, but no other signs that anyone else had been there. "Do you think that you could find the stones with your ability?" he asked, plowing through the snow back towards where he was sure the log was to uncover it so that he could lay on top of it and have a view up over the snow to watch over the pup and everything. Maybe he should mark it later, claim it so the pup stayed safe from the other wolves in town. Thinking of the other wolves, he wondered how the lone female wolf was.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

🐺OLIVER WOOD/ RAI🐺

Due to how small Rai was, Oliver stayed in human form as they walked through the cold dense snow. He replies to midnight's question.

"I don't think I can find stones. My ability seems to allow me to pick up and move items that weigh 30 pounds or less."

Or at least that was how it seemed to be. A form of telekinesis that held a weight limitation, something he was sure he could find a use for. He uses it on the rock carving to lift it in the air. All things considered, he was sure it could be at some use at some point. Even when Rai tried to suggest otherwise. He uses the carved stone Midnight gave to him as a gift as a example by lifting it into the air a little bit.​

Midnight / Onyx
Rogue/Loner
Town

Midnight gave a bit of a nod as the pup told him that he couldn't find the stones in all the stone, he had expected as much but wanted to see if the pup would try. He was a smart little one. He stretched out on top of the long beneath all the snow and already had one ear fixed to listen for any danger "Well, we can either stay here and you can train in your wolf form. Practice anything you wish, or I can take you back until a time when the snow can be better flattened out for you to train." Midnight told him, prepared to hop right up and take him back home. It was all up to the Oliver and Rai. Midnight and Onyx had gotten used to being alone and in the cold, but the pup was still young and shouldn't have to worry about such things yet when he could still rely on human comforts. Such things he was partially thankful for because homeless shelters had allowed him warm enough clothing for onyx to survive when they switched. And he could better pass among the town when needed.

When the pup decided, Midnight popped up to head over to and help him and ensure his safety. It was best to protect the future.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

- Kira Ravena/ Kestrel -
Soulmoon Packhouse

Kira tilted her head at the question her Alpha asked over thier link. -"I will ask."- She linked back and turned to the pup she was guarding. "The Alpha wishes to know if you remember your family. Your family before now." She asked. "He wants to know specifically about a brother."

teluhtubby teluhtubby Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

(Sorry guys. I've been busy lately. I'll look back and get another reply up for my other character too.)

- Lara Willow/Raya-
Outside the Dinor

"Well, let's go find that lake." Lara said to Brandon. With her canine sense of smell, though weaker in human form, she found the direction of the lake and began walking. She looked back as Brandon. "Come on. I smell water this way."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

- Lara Willow/Raya-
Outside the Dinor

"Well, let's go find that lake." Lara said to Brandon. With her canine sense of smell, though weaker in human form, she found the direction of the lake and began walking. She looked back as Brandon. "Come on. I smell water this way."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Brandon smiled. "Lead the way, ma'am." As he followed her, he kept his eyes forward, and put his hands behind his head. "So," he said, "gotta ask ya, how long you been packless for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back