• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kaitlyn / Mask Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn slightly stretched her limbs on her way down. She loved Timber, but the pup sure knows how to tire her out. Arthur had then crossed her mind again, she paused. She smiled lightly at the thought of him. She was glad to have someone else there for her when she needed help most. She continued and a small gasp came out of her and sighed, seeing it was only Arthur. "Oh, hey!" she says slowly.

Upon his request to join him for some food, which she was hungry and couldn't deny, she smiled at him. Her blue eyes examined the bowl from where she stood. "That's very thoughtful of you," she says, gently taking the bowl into her own hands. "It looks good," she comments, patting him gingerly on his shoulder. "I'd be more than happy to join you." Kaitlyn slightly pursed her lips when Mask began rambling on the inside of her head. Kaitlyn shook any thoughts away.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male
Grimm let out a happy sound when Lilith snuggled up to him as her own wolf and spoke to him about possible continued use of the bed, despite the fact that she was already with pup. He adjusted his body to snuggle more with her, practically wrapped her around her as he nuzzled her and gave her muzzle a few licks before setting his head comfortably over her, keeping her close and warm as he silently showed that she was his priority to protect and have.
"If that's what you want, I'll do what you wish. I'll stay in bed with you all day, except for when you need to eat and I can check on the pack, but I would never say no to continued use of the bed outside of sleep." he told her, his voice deep and possessive with the thought.
Lilith snuggled close, blushing as lick her muzzle closing her eyes as he lay his head over hers “good then we will start once you are better….”

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
"Try not to do too much to make the freshly healed injuries worse. Come to me if you want more tea, I'm hoping it helps with... With the other thing." Sarah said, still not sure if Max had heard or was allowed to know and very conscious of the fact that many of the pack could hear what they were saying and not wanting them to know if Lily didn't want them too. This was the Alpha's thing to share and she wasn't going to share it. With her duties with the Alpha taken care of, she returning to the last of the pack members that were injured that needed her, their wounds weren't as bad as they could have been, but she still treated each of them the same, as if they were the most important thing and that their injuries were well cared for and bandaged up before sending them all off to rest for the remainder of the day if they could.
Lily nod not wanting to worry her new pack members about her condition “thank you um if theres a chance later should we check on it?”

She waited till sarah left then heads to her room ‘this way…’ mentally speaking to max
Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
"Not feeling much of the cold, is still feeling some." Max snapped at Crystal as they were heading into the pack house. His attention was mostly diverted into looking outside when he heard the words in his head and his attention snapped towards Lily. He hadn't heard, or used the ability since before they had arrived in the area, since before they became a part of her pack and his surprise showed on his wolf face for a moment before he schooled his features into something more neutral. 'Heat coming might be sooner than any of us expect... Something we haven't experience in years, we've traveled for so long. What would you need to discuss?' he asked of her mentally, moving to sit himself beside her with no hesitation because he remembered far too easily when she nuzzled him after breaking up her fight with her own inner wolf. He was ready to follow her if she wanted to be somewhere far more private, but he couldn't shift from his wolf form safely, his wounds still covered in fresh, if a little damp from being outside, bandages.
Lily waited till max sit near her on the bed then close the door before returning to be seated at edge of bed.
She took a breath speaking to him normally “yes which is what i wanted to discuss, do you know what its like? And have you smelled or felt different lately?”

She wanted to see if he noticed anything or if its just her sense of smell messing with her

Crystal looked over at lucas, feeling anger and upset, growling a bit shifting back to wolf form “i steal it from the town, how dare you throw it out! Your brother is weak because he is never focused being distracted by his pup love feelings getting too clingy with lily…..”

Last edited:
Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon pack house
Arthur perked up and couldn't help the large smile that spread across his face when Kaitlyn took the bowl and agreed to eat with him, even telling him that it looked good. It did something to him, he wasn't even sure what it was, but he liked it. "I um, I guess we should find a spot to it down then. And not be too far from the pup." he said, even though he knew that Timber was seven and old enough to be on his own through the night, none of them had left him alone for very long. They were all protecting him, that last ounce of pure happiness, hope and innocence that they had in the pack after such hardships. But those weren't something he cared to dwell on as he led Kaitlyn back up to the top and he peeked in at the pup asleep before he was turning back to her.

"I... Um, on the stairs or... We could sit on the edge of my bed, perhaps." he said, sound so very awkward as he stood before her. He didn't want her to feel like he was pressuring her, or trying to push her into anything when all he really wanted was to share a meal and perhaps spend a bit of time with her. Many didn't spend that much time with him anymore, since he became the Alpha, but she didn't run away like some of the others. When she choose, because he really didn't want to make that choice himself and make it feel like she had to comply, he sat as close as felt comfortable without invading her space and he ate. They ate in a comfortable silence. It was something he could get used too, he wanted to get used too.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

The wolf rolled its eyes and huffed before it got to its feet and walked over to poke his head into the entrance. "You're a fool. The healer's hands are better for wounds than fire." he said, looking him over. "She told me to retrieve her if you got worse, but I see you won't be bleeding out any time soon. I'll tell her and Alpha Lily where you are and that you may end up with an infection." he turned to leave and paused, looking back in. "You have pack you know, we're meant to rely on each other, not run off to hide alone in some hole." he told him before turning and trotting off, heading back towards the pack house through the thick snow.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah sighed as she settled into checking on the back, tending to those who needed it and preparing for later on when she needed to check on Alpha Lily and make sure that she was curse free. She didn't even know if regular healing methods were the key, or how to find out to get rid of such a curse. She could have asked her mate, but the time was now past, her mate was gone to who knew where and she could ask her. Feeling stressed, she rubbed at her temples and tried to focus back on the pack members who needed her, though she was going through her head how to sort out what to do about curses and healing them.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Lucas scoffed at Crystal and rolled his eyes as he watched her, sighing heavily as he shook his head.
"You're not exactly the picture of an Alpha right now, or when you touch that. I'll dispose of it every time I find it. Stuff is useless." he told her, watching her for a moment before her looked away. "Alpha's think of their pack first, maybe forget the drink and start doing that. Merge back with your other half before you cause serious problems." he snapped at her, growling softly and turning his back on her as he headed back outside to continue to help the pack with their task of disposing of the Bloodmoon bodies. He was intent to see it through, intent to be with the pack and finish what was started.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max nodded and followed after Lily as she headed for the room meant for the Alpha, he was cautious about entering her room and about where to sit. There were few options. He carefully jumped onto the bed, sitting down proud and tall as he tried to focus on her and not that her scent easily overwhelmed him in the enclosed space. They'd only had the pack house for a day, and she hadn't slept in the room, but closing him in with her, he was overly aware of it. Especially when she moved and sat down beside him and spoke to him. "I... I don't feel that much different from when we joined your pack. But..." he was quiet for a moment as he looked at her, studying her for a moment. "Your scent has... Since before the pack got bigger, has been getting to me." he sighed in only the way a wolf can. "I never told the Goddess, but I feel drawn to you... The way Sarah was drawn to her..." he paused, his eyes appearing more of a dull grey than their cold steel "I can understand if I'm not enough. I know I'm not for your wolf. But this pack... I'll do anything for the pack." he told her with a firm nod and moved to jump down off of the bed, padding towards the door and stopping to look at her. He waited to know if she wanted him to stay right there with her, or if he was going to get sent back out to continue helping with the burning.

Nick / Grimm
Grimm let out a low and happy sound, content that he was with his mate and going to get to spend as much alone time with her as she was willing to allow before the pup growing became too much for either of them. Warm, content and with her scent in his nose, he began to fall asleep, hoping that he would heal fast. He had a few different jobs that he had to do and both were important to his mate, to Lilith.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon pack house
Arthur perked up and couldn't help the large smile that spread across his face when Kaitlyn took the bowl and agreed to eat with him, even telling him that it looked good. It did something to him, he wasn't even sure what it was, but he liked it. "I um, I guess we should find a spot to it down then. And not be too far from the pup." he said, even though he knew that Timber was seven and old enough to be on his own through the night, none of them had left him alone for very long. They were all protecting him, that last ounce of pure happiness, hope and innocence that they had in the pack after such hardships. But those weren't something he cared to dwell on as he led Kaitlyn back up to the top and he peeked in at the pup asleep before he was turning back to her.

"I... Um, on the stairs or... We could sit on the edge of my bed, perhaps." he said, sound so very awkward as he stood before her. He didn't want her to feel like he was pressuring her, or trying to push her into anything when all he really wanted was to share a meal and perhaps spend a bit of time with her. Many didn't spend that much time with him anymore, since he became the Alpha, but she didn't run away like some of the others. When she choose, because he really didn't want to make that choice himself and make it feel like she had to comply, he sat as close as felt comfortable without invading her space and he ate. They ate in a comfortable silence. It was something he could get used too, he wanted to get used too.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

The wolf rolled its eyes and huffed before it got to its feet and walked over to poke his head into the entrance. "You're a fool. The healer's hands are better for wounds than fire." he said, looking him over. "She told me to retrieve her if you got worse, but I see you won't be bleeding out any time soon. I'll tell her and Alpha Lily where you are and that you may end up with an infection." he turned to leave and paused, looking back in. "You have pack you know, we're meant to rely on each other, not run off to hide alone in some hole." he told him before turning and trotting off, heading back towards the pack house through the thick snow.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah sighed as she settled into checking on the back, tending to those who needed it and preparing for later on when she needed to check on Alpha Lily and make sure that she was curse free. She didn't even know if regular healing methods were the key, or how to find out to get rid of such a curse. She could have asked her mate, but the time was now past, her mate was gone to who knew where and she could ask her. Feeling stressed, she rubbed at her temples and tried to focus back on the pack members who needed her, though she was going through her head how to sort out what to do about curses and healing them.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Lucas scoffed at Crystal and rolled his eyes as he watched her, sighing heavily as he shook his head.
"You're not exactly the picture of an Alpha right now, or when you touch that. I'll dispose of it every time I find it. Stuff is useless." he told her, watching her for a moment before her looked away. "Alpha's think of their pack first, maybe forget the drink and start doing that. Merge back with your other half before you cause serious problems." he snapped at her, growling softly and turning his back on her as he headed back outside to continue to help the pack with their task of disposing of the Bloodmoon bodies. He was intent to see it through, intent to be with the pack and finish what was started.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max nodded and followed after Lily as she headed for the room meant for the Alpha, he was cautious about entering her room and about where to sit. There were few options. He carefully jumped onto the bed, sitting down proud and tall as he tried to focus on her and not that her scent easily overwhelmed him in the enclosed space. They'd only had the pack house for a day, and she hadn't slept in the room, but closing him in with her, he was overly aware of it. Especially when she moved and sat down beside him and spoke to him. "I... I don't feel that much different from when we joined your pack. But..." he was quiet for a moment as he looked at her, studying her for a moment. "Your scent has... Since before the pack got bigger, has been getting to me." he sighed in only the way a wolf can. "I never told the Goddess, but I feel drawn to you... The way Sarah was drawn to her..." he paused, his eyes appearing more of a dull grey than their cold steel "I can understand if I'm not enough. I know I'm not for your wolf. But this pack... I'll do anything for the pack." he told her with a firm nod and moved to jump down off of the bed, padding towards the door and stopping to look at her. He waited to know if she wanted him to stay right there with her, or if he was going to get sent back out to continue helping with the burning.

Nick / Grimm
Grimm let out a low and happy sound, content that he was with his mate and going to get to spend as much alone time with her as she was willing to allow before the pup growing became too much for either of them. Warm, content and with her scent in his nose, he began to fall asleep, hoping that he would heal fast. He had a few different jobs that he had to do and both were important to his mate, to Lilith.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
*zach huffs and turns back to tending his wound* i know.... packs are a bunch of wolves who cant tend to themselves and need others to help them.... *thinks for a while before getting up and going after the wolf*

Kaitlyn / Mask Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn nods in agreement to find a place to sit not too far from Timber. She knew he'd be fine and not wander off on his own. Luckily he wasn't too curious about everything. Kaitlyn softly returns a smile to him and follows him. She felt a gentle tug on her heartstrings when he peered in on little Timber. She adored that about the alpha. "Adored is a strong word," Mask muttered in her head. Kaitlyn heaved a quiet sigh. "But I won't disagree." Kaitlyn was glad Mask saw him almost the same way as she did. Mask was hard to please, which was understandable.

Kaitlyn's soft blue eyes looked at him as he offered places to sit. She searched over his face before speaking, "edge of the bed is fine." She offers him a smile and lightly touches his shoulder to comfort him. Kaitlyn sat near him.

It was the first that she felt comfortable around a man in ages. Her trust issues were high. She even surprised herself that she even was eating with him. But he was different in a good way. She slightly glanced at him as she ate, she paused and decided to make some friendly conversation. "So, how have you been?"

Nick / Grimm
Lilith fell asleep curled up close to him, feeling glad that he wasnt harmed too much and needed to plan their next attack but now was time to rest
Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Crystal glared and walked outside, she start to take off leaving the packgrounds “she already is taking care of some problems already, why do i need to? Then i guess you dont know how to deal with ignoring your sadness”

She was heading off to soulmoon

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Lily listened as he studied her, she frown seeing him head to the door “you could prove her wrong, come sit…..”

Once he sat back on the bed she explained “when you joined the pack with your family at first i was happy that our pack was going to become whole agian…but today ive noticed your scent is different and i feel like Wanting to be around you” taking his left paw in her hand

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
The clarity and the peace that came with sitting next to Kaitlyn and enjoying a meal in peace, was like a new to him. He had been grabbing meals at the side of the fire or in the kitchen for years and it was a refreshing experience to get to eat with a pack member for a change. Especially a kind, female pack mate he had a growing interest in that had this calming effect on him and allowed him to feel the Alpha he was meant to be. Helping him become that Alpha when he was so uncertain on how to lead the still fractured pack. She was strong, he knew and unafraid of him or his rank.

"Hmm?" Arthur looked up, utensil poised above the bowl as he went for another bite. "Surviving and figuring it out?" he said, though it came out sounding like a question. He cleared his throat and squared his shoulders as he sat up straighter. "I never expected to have to step into my role as Alpha so soon after an Alpha's meeting before this... Late snowfall. And with less than half of a pack, I've had to establish my own boundaries and guards when I..." Arthur didn't know why he was telling his hardships. Maybe because he hadn't chose his Omega yet and had no one else to turn too. He knew he could trust her, she cared for the pup more than he did. Like she bore him. "I'm alright. I've got this pack's back and they've mine. You and the pup, are helping to heal the pack and it's helping me." he told her, smiling at her in reassurance. He opened his mouth to ask her the question in return when he felt it and turned his head to look over his shoulder.

"Someone's crossed the boarder. An... An Alpha's wolf? I didn't know such a thing was possible. Excuse me, I've got to return to my duties as Alpha." he said, standing up and pausing. He bent to set the bowl down on the floor, pausing to look at Kaitlyn and take her in with a warmth in his brown eyes. "You can leave the bowl when you're done, I'll wash it later. Protect the pup." he told her, offering up one more smile before he was turning back to the door and shifting to his wolf after a few steps. Grabbing a few of his guards, Luther raced to meet Crystal where she was in his lands. "How, and why are you here?" he asked, when they met, looking over the wolf and wondering how she could be separate without suffering.
teluhtubby teluhtubby Comicwolf Comicwolf (For the end part)

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
When the wolf that Sarah had sent out after near an hour and told her what had happened, she nodded, preparing to have to heal the burn and took out the last of the fresh gauze that they had purchased when joining the pack and made a mental not to inform not just Lily but her brothers so that one of them could go and get more. They needed to be prepared in the event of another attack. They were going to need more than the small town nearby had, or she would have to make new ones out of clothing they didn't care about as she had in the past.

Sarah smelt the arrival of Zach before she saw him and she stood in the door frame of the room claimed by her for healing, arms folded as she watched him with intense blue eyes that shone in the dim lantern light of the pack house
"Will you let me look at that before it festers and becomes infected, or are you going to forget again that a pack is strongest together and you're no good to any of us as you are now?" she asked of him, making no move from where she was still leaning in the door frame, her prepared supplies ready and waiting behind her.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Lucas scoffed, watching Crystal leave and wondering how the very wolf of his Alpha could be so different from the woman herself. One was meant for the role, the other, he wasn't even sure he would follow if she had his role. He shook his head as the wolf left, letting her go because there was little he could do without starting another fight, little he could do without the thought that he could potentially be harming his Alpha no matter what he did. With nothing else to do, he stepped back out into the snow and over to the pack still preparing to burn the bodies of the Bloodmoon who died there. He helped, prepare the last steps of the burning. He stayed with him through the process, planning to stay out there long after the task was done.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max stopped and turned to look at Lily when he had been making to leave, and thought for a moment before he returned to her side. He hoped back up to sit beside her, watching her as she spoke and took his paw into her hand. His sister was going to be angry at him, he knew, but he couldn't resist the urge to old her hand and knew she was only half the Alpha she was meant to be without her wolf. He tilted his head and rubbed against hers and along her neck before leaning back and shifting. Max grunted at the pain, skin tugging in new directions with the sting of his healing burns. The bandages now hidden beneath his shirt, he weaved their fingers together and gave her hand a squeeze.

"Wanting to protect your Alpha, and helping your pack, was instilled into me and my siblings from the time we were pups until our parents disappeared. But I made you uncomfortable with it, I know, but I couldn't help it." Max paused, his steely eyes soft as clay as he stared into hers before looking down where their hands connected them together. "Whatever choice you make, I will respect. If it is me, I'm honoured and will help you guide and rebuild this pack regardless of your choice." he told her, looking back up into her eyes. "But right now, I'm more concerned about the separation of you from your wolf. You need to call her back, embrace one another and become one. The only thing that matters, is the survival of the pack and they need you to be whole and strong as the Alpha." Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed first her knuckles and then the back of her hand. "I'll go dig you a hole in the snow so that you might touch the Earth as you embrace your wolf and speak with the Goddess. This must be resolved if Ghostmoon is to survive before the heat begins and you choose a mate." he told her, gently clasping her hands in both of his with a light and caring touch before he reluctantly let it go and standing up. He gave her one last look before shifting back to his wolf with a soft yelp of pain and going to do exactly as he told her that he would, to dig deep down through the snow to the very ground beneath and provide her with a place to touch the Earth and become whole once again.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Nick / Grimm
Grimm didn't know how long it would take before he would heal but his sleep was not as restful as it should have been, wrapped around his mate as he was. The war with Ghostmoon plagued his mind. He knew of the wrongs the previous Alpha of that pack had done to his mate, of the wrongs that still plagued the persistent pack despite the various attempts to end it. And now, they had grown in size. Despite his injuries, he planned to take some time away from Lilith to find out just where their number had come from. Something told him one of the other packs was responsible and he wanted to know which one they should harm, if any of them were still around.

The next day, in the early hours of the morning, before the sun every thought about rising in the sky, Grimm reluctantly slipped away from Lilith in her wolf form, tugging a blanket up over her to keep her warm in his stead and he left the pack house to find spy on the other two packs of the area. Soulmoon and Wintermoon. He was in for a surprise when he entered the later's territory.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Kaitlyn / Mask Tamashii
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Kaitlyn softly blinked at him as he acknowledged her question. She took some mental notes as he spoke and thought he seemed stressed, which was pretty understandable, with him being an Alpha. She crossed her right leg over her other as she listened, a slow nod every few seconds. "I'll always have your back. Even at your worst times," she reassures him, offering him a friendly smile. Then she added, "and Mask too." She took another bite of the food with a quiet "mmm" sound.

Kaitlyn blinked in surprise at how fast he seemed to react to something. She watched him stand and put his bowl on the floor. "Oh," she says quietly with a slow nod. She had a look of sadness flicker in her blue eyes but she tried to shake it away. She failed. She watched him go out the door and said behind him, "Be safe! Will you?"

Once he was out of sight and she couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. She looks down at the bowl she held in her hands. "I suddenly don't feel hungry anymore, "she confessed to Mask. "I get it," Mask says. "Well, just leave it and go check on Timber." "Can you?"

Mask then realized that it hurt Kaitlyn a little bit, but she knew that Arthur had duties to attend to. She would hate to admit anything different. Kaitlyn then let Mask take her place and Mask made her way to the room where Timber lay, still asleep. Mask's eyes watch over him and she felt a tug on her heart. Kaitlyn was causing some pain to her... they were very close. "Wish I could hug you," Mask admitted. Mask then curled around Timber until he decided to wake up. Which wasn't too long afterward.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
The clarity and the peace that came with sitting next to Kaitlyn and enjoying a meal in peace, was like a new to him. He had been grabbing meals at the side of the fire or in the kitchen for years and it was a refreshing experience to get to eat with a pack member for a change. Especially a kind, female pack mate he had a growing interest in that had this calming effect on him and allowed him to feel the Alpha he was meant to be. Helping him become that Alpha when he was so uncertain on how to lead the still fractured pack. She was strong, he knew and unafraid of him or his rank.

"Hmm?" Arthur looked up, utensil poised above the bowl as he went for another bite. "Surviving and figuring it out?" he said, though it came out sounding like a question. He cleared his throat and squared his shoulders as he sat up straighter. "I never expected to have to step into my role as Alpha so soon after an Alpha's meeting before this... Late snowfall. And with less than half of a pack, I've had to establish my own boundaries and guards when I..." Arthur didn't know why he was telling his hardships. Maybe because he hadn't chose his Omega yet and had no one else to turn too. He knew he could trust her, she cared for the pup more than he did. Like she bore him. "I'm alright. I've got this pack's back and they've mine. You and the pup, are helping to heal the pack and it's helping me." he told her, smiling at her in reassurance. He opened his mouth to ask her the question in return when he felt it and turned his head to look over his shoulder.

"Someone's crossed the boarder. An... An Alpha's wolf? I didn't know such a thing was possible. Excuse me, I've got to return to my duties as Alpha." he said, standing up and pausing. He bent to set the bowl down on the floor, pausing to look at Kaitlyn and take her in with a warmth in his brown eyes. "You can leave the bowl when you're done, I'll wash it later. Protect the pup." he told her, offering up one more smile before he was turning back to the door and shifting to his wolf after a few steps. Grabbing a few of his guards, Luther raced to meet Crystal where she was in his lands. "How, and why are you here?" he asked, when they met, looking over the wolf and wondering how she could be separate without suffering.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
When the wolf that Sarah had sent out after near an hour and told her what had happened, she nodded, preparing to have to heal the burn and took out the last of the fresh gauze that they had purchased when joining the pack and made a mental not to inform not just Lily but her brothers so that one of them could go and get more. They needed to be prepared in the event of another attack. They were going to need more than the small town nearby had, or she would have to make new ones out of clothing they didn't care about as she had in the past.

Sarah smelt the arrival of Zach before she saw him and she stood in the door frame of the room claimed by her for healing, arms folded as she watched him with intense blue eyes that shone in the dim lantern light of the pack house
"Will you let me look at that before it festers and becomes infected, or are you going to forget again that a pack is strongest together and you're no good to any of us as you are now?" she asked of him, making no move from where she was still leaning in the door frame, her prepared supplies ready and waiting behind her.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Lucas scoffed, watching Crystal leave and wondering how the very wolf of his Alpha could be so different from the woman herself. One was meant for the role, the other, he wasn't even sure he would follow if she had his role. He shook his head as the wolf left, letting her go because there was little he could do without starting another fight, little he could do without the thought that he could potentially be harming his Alpha no matter what he did. With nothing else to do, he stepped back out into the snow and over to the pack still preparing to burn the bodies of the Bloodmoon who died there. He helped, prepare the last steps of the burning. He stayed with him through the process, planning to stay out there long after the task was done.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max stopped and turned to look at Lily when he had been making to leave, and thought for a moment before he returned to her side. He hoped back up to sit beside her, watching her as she spoke and took his paw into her hand. His sister was going to be angry at him, he knew, but he couldn't resist the urge to old her hand and knew she was only half the Alpha she was meant to be without her wolf. He tilted his head and rubbed against hers and along her neck before leaning back and shifting. Max grunted at the pain, skin tugging in new directions with the sting of his healing burns. The bandages now hidden beneath his shirt, he weaved their fingers together and gave her hand a squeeze.

"Wanting to protect your Alpha, and helping your pack, was instilled into me and my siblings from the time we were pups until our parents disappeared. But I made you uncomfortable with it, I know, but I couldn't help it." Max paused, his steely eyes soft as clay as he stared into hers before looking down where their hands connected them together. "Whatever choice you make, I will respect. If it is me, I'm honoured and will help you guide and rebuild this pack regardless of your choice." he told her, looking back up into her eyes. "But right now, I'm more concerned about the separation of you from your wolf. You need to call her back, embrace one another and become one. The only thing that matters, is the survival of the pack and they need you to be whole and strong as the Alpha." Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed first her knuckles and then the back of her hand. "I'll go dig you a hole in the snow so that you might touch the Earth as you embrace your wolf and speak with the Goddess. This must be resolved if Ghostmoon is to survive before the heat begins and you choose a mate." he told her, gently clasping her hands in both of his with a light and caring touch before he reluctantly let it go and standing up. He gave her one last look before shifting back to his wolf with a soft yelp of pain and going to do exactly as he told her that he would, to dig deep down through the snow to the very ground beneath and provide her with a place to touch the Earth and become whole once again.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Nick / Grimm
Grimm didn't know how long it would take before he would heal but his sleep was not as restful as it should have been, wrapped around his mate as he was. The war with Ghostmoon plagued his mind. He knew of the wrongs the previous Alpha of that pack had done to his mate, of the wrongs that still plagued the persistent pack despite the various attempts to end it. And now, they had grown in size. Despite his injuries, he planned to take some time away from Lilith to find out just where their number had come from. Something told him one of the other packs was responsible and he wanted to know which one they should harm, if any of them were still around.

The next day, in the early hours of the morning, before the sun every thought about rising in the sky, Grimm reluctantly slipped away from Lilith in her wolf form, tugging a blanket up over her to keep her warm in his stead and he left the pack house to find spy on the other two packs of the area. Soulmoon and Wintermoon. He was in for a surprise when he entered the later's territory.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
*zach just sighs and glares at sarah* your real stubborn.... fine ill let you... heal it.....but you better not do anything else.... *he walks into the room tentatively*

Crystal stopped midway through his territory smelling the alpha scent, she sit once he arrived and spoke calmly:”i had a argument with my other half and needed to leave for a bit. im here because its better for me to inform you of matters instead of drinking the hour away….i came to inform you that bloodmoon sneaked into our grounds and attacked, we did our best to stand our grounds but few of our own have been injured by their new alpha male he is as bad as their female leader”

She had bit of concern “I wanted to warn you incase they come here to attack and to see if you are intrested in becoming an ally”
Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Lily start to worry seeing max shift “max your injuries….you shouldnt be-“

She stopped hearing him speak and let him continue
“Wanting to protect your Alpha, and helping your pack, was instilled into me and my siblings from the time we were pups until our parents disappeared. But I made you uncomfortable with it, I know, but I couldn't help it." Max paused, his steely eyes soft as clay as he stared into hers before looking down where their hands connected them together. "Whatever choice you make, I will respect. If it is me, I'm honoured and will help you guide and rebuild this pack regardless of your choice." he told her, looking back up into her eyes. "But right now, I'm more concerned about the separation of you from your wolf. You need to call her back, embrace one another and become one. The only thing that matters, is the survival of the pack and they need you to be whole and strong as the Alpha." Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed first her knuckles and then the back of her hand. "I'll go dig you a hole in the snow so that you might touch the Earth as you embrace your wolf and speak with the Goddess. This must be resolved if Ghostmoon is to survive before the heat begins and you choose a mate." he told her, gently clasping her hands in both of his with a light and caring touch before he reluctantly let it go and standing up. He gave her one last look before shifting back to his wolf with a soft yelp of pain and going to do exactly as he told her that he would, to dig deep down through the snow to the very ground beneath and provide her with a place to touch the Earth and become whole once again.
She blush slight as he kiss her knuckles then back of hand but frown “thank you, i dont see how we can…she knows how to lead and without her i dont feel like the leader. Why would i need a hole-?”

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Luther looked Crystal over for a moment before he huffed
"Separation seems too much a risk when a mental barrier is enough." he said, though he had never really done such a thing. It had taken months, nearly a year before he and his human half had finally connected and it was all thanks to joining a pack, this very pack that he now led. He had a pup to care for, and the potential for a mate if he played his cards right come spring.

"I'm sorry you were attacked. What is this of a New Alpha Male, didn't she just have one come this last meeting?" he asked, trying to recall what he had been told of the meeting that he had not been permitted to attend. He would however be at the next one. "Still, I thank you for the warning, and only with to say that you held an alliance with my predecessor, I had no plans or intentions on going back on it. Should they attack again, and the left over of Wintermoon's wolves are not enough, you can call for our aid." he told her with a nod of his head.

"I apologize, but if there is nothing else, you're welcome to stay in my lands but I have a young pup to return too. I had plans for lessons in the morning and he's got lots of energy, I'll need my rest." Luther told her, standing up from where he had sat in the snow to talk with her. He shook out his fur. "I'll put out word with the pack that you're here and not to attack you." he added, giving her a smile and another nod before he was turning and starting to trot back towards his pack house with the wolves that he had brought with him. He sent one to run off and give verbal word to any guards out at night with a plan to tell the rest at the house. He didn't want to risk mentally telling everyone and risk waking Timber.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Back inside of the pack house, it was Luther who headed up to check on what he had expected to be Kaitlyn and young Timber, instead he found Mask and Timber. It pleased and calmed him to know that both halves of the woman cared as much for the pup as both of his own. He trotted towards the bed and was bold in jumping up onto the other side of the bed to lay down so the young pup was the buffer between them. "Bloodmoon attacked Ghostmoon. She came with a warning and offer of allegiance. I complied, perhaps in the summer, we can visit and share knowledge." he said softly over the sleeping pup to her, aware that Arthur was in the back of his mind present and overly pleased with the picture of family that they made there on the bed together. Spring could not come soon enough.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah laughed out loud, tossing her head back and following after him into the room as she sterilized her hands quickly
"You don't know the half of it. I'm the oldest daughter of an Alpha and her second, and he was our only healer until I started to learn. By birth rights, I could be an Alpha if I wanted too, but that's more work than this." she told him, moving close to take a look at where he had used something red hot to seal his wound when her stitches would have been much safer and cleaner. "You're going to end up with a nasty scar. Not all of your fur may grow back, but I'll see what I can do." she told him, her touch light and gentle as she gently cleaned the area, applied a fine layer with the last of her past and finally wrapped it in the clean white gauze. "There, I'm done." she told him, stepping away and wiping her hands on a small towel that she held onto as she leaned back against a low counter behind her. "Stay in this form while it heals and it should heal fine. Come to me for bandage changes and if you experience any pain, I have a few thing that can help." she told him with a nod, and then gestured towards the door. "Go get yourself something to eat before you fall asleep, both will help in the healing process." she told him, waiting for him to leave before she started to clean and tidy up the space as her mind drifted, as it had since last night, to her missing mate and the pining deep within her. They had fully formed the bond yet, but it still hurt inside.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Lucas sat in the snow among a few of the others, as close as they dared to the large pyre that they had gotten going and watching as the three of the Bloodmoon slowly burned. The only attendance to their burning was members of Ghostmoon's pack, paying last respects to what had been great warriors, enemy's though they be. Still, they stayed and they watched, few straying back to the pack house when they got too cold and most of the bodies were already gone to ash. Though the fire still continued to burn high and burn bright, Lucas stayed and watched, unmoving to the last ember.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max stopped at the door and turned at her question, nearly out of the room and on his way back down to head outside. He blinked a few times as he looked at her before it registered in his head, that they were part of a different pack then he had been raised it, and they had different things to learn and share with each other. They had different ways of thriving as wolves. He trotted slowly back over to her, sitting before her and wedging his body as close to her legs as he possibly could as he set his large head on top of her legs and looked up at her with his wide, kind grey eyes.

"We, as wolves are one with nature. We're meant to be, it's what makes us whole and complete just the same as both halves are one. You cannot have you without the wolf, you cannot have us without nature. She shelters us, waters us and feeds us. To be whole, we need her. So, for you to heal, to bond once again with your wolf that's somehow found a way to separate from you; you will need to touch the Earth." he told her mentally, looking up at her still from where his large heavy head rested on her legs. His nose gave a noticeable twitch and low rumbling growl came out of him. "You will need to do it soon. Heat may be coming soon. Your scent is getting stronger." he said, the tone in his voice telling her that he was willing to fight off any she didn't choose to keep her safe. Including his own instincts. He had to tear himself away from her, turning to canter up to the door before turning back to take once last look at her before he was finally leaving the room and hurrying down to the main floor and outside. He didn't go far from the pack house before he practically dove into the snow front paws first and began to dig deeply into the snow. For Lily. For his Alpha.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Luther looked Crystal over for a moment before he huffed "Separation seems too much a risk when a mental barrier is enough." he said
Crystal shook her head:”sometimes you need to get away from your person”

"I'm sorry you were attacked. What is this of a New Alpha Male, didn't she just have one come this last meeting?" he asked, trying to recall what he had been told of the meeting that he had not been permitted to attend. He would however be at the next one. "Still, I thank you for the warning, and only with to say that you held an alliance with my predecessor, I had no plans or intentions on going back on it. Should they attack again, and the left over of Wintermoon's wolves are not enough, you can call for our aid." he told her with a nod of his head.
Crystal explained:”im not sure what happened to the old one, he must of left or been killed….this new one left burns on our pack members fur. Good i wanted to find out if our alliance still stands….i will inform lily. we will call for you if they come agian and come to your aid as well”
"I apologize, but if there is nothing else, you're welcome to stay in my lands but I have a young pup to return too. I had plans for lessons in the morning and he's got lots of energy, I'll need my rest." Luther told her, standing up from where he had sat in the snow to talk with her. He shook out his fur. "I'll put out word with the pack that you're here and not to attack you." he added, giving her a smile and another nod before he was turning and starting to trot back towards his pack house with the wolves that he had brought with him
crystal bow her head lightly understanding:”thank you for the offer but i should head back befor-“
Watching him leave and she begin to head to the packground boarder but water starts to drip from her mouth and begin to cough some up, she needed to get back quickly
Max stopped at the door and turned at her question, nearly out of the room and on his way back down to head outside. He blinked a few times as he looked at her before it registered in his head, that they were part of a different pack then he had been raised it, and they had different things to learn and share with each other. They had different ways of thriving as wolves. He trotted slowly back over to her, sitting before her and wedging his body as close to her legs as he possibly could as he set his large head on top of her legs and looked up at her with his wide, kind grey eyes.
lily felt confused at first as he stood there in his wolf form then walked back over, placing her hand on his head to rub lightly
"We, as wolves are one with nature. We're meant to be, it's what makes us whole and complete just the same as both halves are one. You cannot have you without the wolf, you cannot have us without nature. She shelters us, waters us and feeds us. To be whole, we need her. So, for you to heal, to bond once again with your wolf that's somehow found a way to separate from you; you will need to touch the Earth." he told her mentally, looking up at her still from where his large heavy head rested on her legs.
”so i will need to be burried then….we better hurry then i dont know how long we have till she has to return to me-“
His nose gave a noticeable twitch and low rumbling growl came out of him. "You will need to do it soon. Heat may be coming soon. Your scent is getting stronger." he said, the tone in his voice telling her that he was willing to fight off any she didn't choose to keep her safe. Including his own instincts. He had to tear himself away from her, turning to canter up to the door before turning back to take once last look at her before he was finally leaving the room and hurrying down to the main floor and outside. He didn't go far from the pack house before he practically dove into the snow front paws first and began to dig deeply into the snow. For Lily. For his Alpha.
Lily blush slight hearing him say that and notice his scent getting strong as well “yours is getting heavy…” she shift to wolf form and start to follow, about to be halfway to him but starts to cough up water
She move closer to the hole he was digging as water kept dripping from her mouth.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon guard
Maxwell has barely dug a foot into the snow, fully aware of the fact that Lily was behind him because he had one ear turned towards her to better keep track of her despite the fact that he could smell her. He knew exactly where she was and had a suspicion how she was doing. A suspicion quickly confirmed that she was not doing so well at all as the sound of retching reached him and he stopped to whip around and look at her. His nose twitched, but nothing more than the cold invaded his senses for the briefest of moments. A scent not unlike his own before hers permeated his sense once again. Though it held hint of their fast encroaching heat, it also seemed to fade. The familiar scent he couldn't quite place his paw on.

"You should have waited inside where its safest... But... You'll need the second best option. To be touching a tree." Max said, glancing around them for a moment, trying to pick up where her wolf could have gone. His sharp eyes picked out the lone trail that led towards the other packs territory and knowing just how mad he was going to make his sister and cause scars to last a lifetime upon his skin, Max shifted again. His human half was not dressed for the winter, hiking boots, a thin layer of worn out jeans and a tee-shirt wearing out beneath a sherpa lined working mans hoodie due for replacement. With nothing on his head or hands, Max was scooping Lily up into his arms with as much care he could muster in the urgency of the moment. "The sooner you two are together, the better." He said, starting to trudge across the deep snow along the barely seen path that Crystal had left. He didn't know the neighboring packs by name but knew they were heading for one when the faint scent reached his nose, the same as the one in his arms. "Nearly there." He promised, pushing harder to keep pushing through the snow as the cold bit and attacked his vulnerable bits. "I smell her... You'll be whole soon." He promised, now making his way towards a tree to put her down before he was calling out for her other half to hurry. He whined softly as a human that shifted quickly to wolf once again, leaning into Lily as he watched and waited for Crystal. Sides pressed tight together, Max was holding Lily's hand the way wolves do. Sides touching.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse -

Mask gently stuck her nose against Timber’s soft pelt and then rests her head around him. Her mind was racing. She really hoped Luther was okay. She knew he was strong, but she overthought too easily. Especially right now.

Mask immediately flung up her head, her eyes staring at the door as she recalled hearing pawsteps in the hall. Mask gave him a soft dip of her head in greeting and uneasily shifted her body, hoping to hear good news from him. Mask listened intently and then slowly nods when he finished speaking.

OkayAt least she didn’t come with a threat or anything worse,” she responds softly. Mask heaved a sigh and looks down at Timber, “he’s been sleeping for a hot minute. But I’m glad you made it back here safely. I was a bit worried.”

Timber then slowly began to wake up where he lay with a wide yawn.

Last edited:
Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
Luther's tail gave a light wag, thumping the side of the bed quietly as he looked at Mask as she spoke quietly about his safe return and being worried for him. It was a pleasant feeling to know that someone in the pack hadn't been worried about what might happen if he didn't come back, but had been worried about him more than the pack as a whole. "As long as I have something to come back too, I'll come back." he said, looking into her eyes with a smile in his before his attention when to the pup that was starting to stir. It was late, but he knew that the growing up would wake and sleep as he needed as winter began to set in and days stayed short.

"Hey pup, how about we start on something, really hard, hmm?" Luther asked as soon as Timber was fully awake and he rolled off of the bed onto his paws with a languid stretch. "I think it's time we figured out what's stopping you from shifting and work on seeing if we can't find a balance between you and the human half." he said, standing there and looking over the pup as his own other half talked within his own mind. 'I don't think they're out of balance. I think they need a home... a family.' He was inclined to agree, but he needed to find out for sure and it would go better as they worked through it with the pup to find out what was going to work out best. And it was going to be a great way to expel any extra energy that would help him sleep better. Especially after a nap that was leading into the later parts of the day.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah noticed that Zach didn't take off right away and stayed there on the overly large table that she used to see to her patients. So, she worked on tidying up and cleaning around him, throwing a blanket over him since he was content to stay in the room. But it meant she wasn't going to leave him alone in there either just in case he needed something else. Instead, she picked up one of the books from the fire place area and returned to sit in a chair against the wall and read as she waited to make sure she wasn't going to still be needed for anything.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
As the sun was making its way across the sky to set, Lucas was still outside with the fire, keeping it hot while the Bloodmoon bodies burned.

Maxwelll
Ghostmoon Guard
He shifted his weight from paw to paw while trying to keep his side pressed against Lily's to make sure she knew that he was there for her and to keep her warm. He didn't know if she needed it, but it seemed like the right thing to do while waiting for her wolf, Crystal to return and join up with her once again to make sure that they would be whole again and that they would be okay.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
Luther's tail gave a light wag, thumping the side of the bed quietly as he looked at Mask as she spoke quietly about his safe return and being worried for him. It was a pleasant feeling to know that someone in the pack hadn't been worried about what might happen if he didn't come back, but had been worried about him more than the pack as a whole. "As long as I have something to come back too, I'll come back." he said, looking into her eyes with a smile in his before his attention when to the pup that was starting to stir. It was late, but he knew that the growing up would wake and sleep as he needed as winter began to set in and days stayed short.

"Hey pup, how about we start on something, really hard, hmm?" Luther asked as soon as Timber was fully awake and he rolled off of the bed onto his paws with a languid stretch. "I think it's time we figured out what's stopping you from shifting and work on seeing if we can't find a balance between you and the human half." he said, standing there and looking over the pup as his own other half talked within his own mind. 'I don't think they're out of balance. I think they need a home... a family.' He was inclined to agree, but he needed to find out for sure and it would go better as they worked through it with the pup to find out what was going to work out best. And it was going to be a great way to expel any extra energy that would help him sleep better. Especially after a nap that was leading into the later parts of the day.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah noticed that Zach didn't take off right away and stayed there on the overly large table that she used to see to her patients. So, she worked on tidying up and cleaning around him, throwing a blanket over him since he was content to stay in the room. But it meant she wasn't going to leave him alone in there either just in case he needed something else. Instead, she picked up one of the books from the fire place area and returned to sit in a chair against the wall and read as she waited to make sure she wasn't going to still be needed for anything.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
As the sun was making its way across the sky to set, Lucas was still outside with the fire, keeping it hot while the Bloodmoon bodies burned.

Maxwelll
Ghostmoon Guard
He shifted his weight from paw to paw while trying to keep his side pressed against Lily's to make sure she knew that he was there for her and to keep her warm. He didn't know if she needed it, but it seemed like the right thing to do while waiting for her wolf, Crystal to return and join up with her once again to make sure that they would be whole again and that they would be okay.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
*zach, having zoned out in his own thoughts, finally snaps back to reality. He looks around and realizes hes still on the table* "s.....sorry" *he mutters as he scrambles off the table. He quickly but awkwardly puts some stuff he knocked over back in their proper places before swiftly making his way out to help with repairs*

"You should have waited inside where its safest... But... You'll need the second best option. To be touching a tree." Max said, glancing around them for a moment, trying to pick up where her wolf could have gone. His sharp eyes picked out the lone trail that led towards the other packs territory and knowing just how mad he was going to make his sister and cause scars to last a lifetime upon his skin, Max shifted again. His human half was not dressed for the winter, hiking boots, a thin layer of worn out jeans and a tee-shirt wearing out beneath a sherpa lined working mans hoodie due for replacement. With nothing on his head or hands, Max was scooping Lily up into his arms with as much care he could muster in the urgency of the moment. "The sooner you two are together, the better." He said, starting to trudge across the deep snow along the barely seen path that Crystal had left. He didn't know the neighboring packs by name but knew they were heading for one when the faint scent reached his nose, the same as the one in his arms. "Nearly there." He promised, pushing harder to keep pushing through the snow as the cold bit and attacked his vulnerable bits. "I smell her... You'll be whole soon." He promised, now making his way towards a tree to put her down before he was calling out for her other half to hurry. He whined softly as a human that shifted quickly to wolf once again, leaning into Lily as he watched and waited for Crystal. Sides pressed tight together, Max was holding Lily's hand the way wolves do. Sides touching.
Lily felt suprised when max shifted and scooped her up into his arms, she stayed quiet till they reach a tree. Nuzzle her head into his neck and hug the tree “she must be in soulmoon territory, thank you max i didnt know what would of happened if i stayed inside to wait i dont want to make the pack worry about me….”

Crystal heard max voice with her wolf hearing and run fast with her wolf speed towards them, skidding to a stop before hugging the tree:”why are we hugging a tree? Um thanks max for helping her…”
crystal look over while hugging the tree and waited “im sorry about earlier max i wasnt sure if you were strong enough but you’ve proved you can be”

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah sighed and stood to follow him to the door "No shifting! You'll reopen those wounds and make things worse! And don't work too hard! No heavy lifting!" She called after him firmly, making sure she was loud enough other members of the pack heard her. She had no clue where he was off too, or what he planned to do, she just wanted to make sure she didn't have to end up seeing him again anytime soon with how hard of a patient he was. She thought her father had been hard to deal with. Looking down at the book closed on her finger, she sighed and shook her head, deciding there was no point and instead went to put it back before returning to the room to clean the table before she went to find something else to do. If there even was anything else to do.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 ((for her cautionary words))

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Maxwell tilted his head to look over Crystall before he nodded at her apology before he was taking a step forwards "You need to be whole again, as one." He said, his tone light but full of worry. "Earth, nature she helps. You'll better mend the broken bond between wolf and human if one of you is touching a tree. If she, is touching the tree." He said, finishing by nodding to Lily and implying that she should be the grounding source. "Please, before things get worse and the last of your bloodline falls. I promised the Goddess that wouldn't happen." He said, talking to Crystal but his eyes were focused on Lily. He wanted her safe and to whisk her back to the pack house to put her safely in her bed and let her recover. He'd snuggle down into the bed with her to keep her warm, if she allowed. But for now, he stood, waiting for them to be one again before he could help further.

Max waited quietly as he watched and waited for Crystal to become one with Lily again before he was taking a cautious step towards her. Max looked her over before he was lowering his head and tail, as Alpha she outranked him, he took another cautious and careful step towards her as he waited for a moment to before he was moving to rub along her side and nuzzled his head under her neck. He was acting more like a wolf, showing her rank above him by the nuzzle beneath her chin into her neck with his ears tucked and tail in a low wag. He refrained from licking her face, not sure how she would take it. "How do you feel?" He asked, standing as low as his large body allowed to be ready to be her support if she needed it on the walk back to the pack house but he was also more than ready to shift yet again to carry her and take care of her. Her safety was his priority.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Maxwell tilted his head to look over Crystall before he nodded at her apology before he was taking a step forwards "You need to be whole again, as one." He said, his tone light but full of worry. "Earth, nature she helps. You'll better mend the broken bond between wolf and human if one of you is touching a tree. If she, is touching the tree." He said, finishing by nodding to Lily and implying that she should be the grounding source. "Please, before things get worse and the last of your bloodline falls. I promised the Goddess that wouldn't happen." He said, talking to Crystal but his eyes were focused on Lily. He wanted her safe and to whisk her back to the pack house to put her safely in her bed and let her recover. He'd snuggle down into the bed with her to keep her warm, if she allowed. But for now, he stood, waiting for them to be one again before he could help further
Lily and crystal close their eyes hugging the tree then they become one, feeling better no longer gagging up water

Max waited quietly as he watched and waited for Crystal to become one with Lily again before he was taking a cautious step towards her. Max looked her over before he was lowering his head and tail, as Alpha she outranked him, he took another cautious and careful step towards her as he waited for a moment to before he was moving to rub along her side and nuzzled his head under her neck. He was acting more like a wolf, showing her rank above him by the nuzzle beneath her chin into her neck with his ears tucked and tail in a low wag. He refrained from licking her face, not sure how she would take it. "How do you feel?" He asked, standing as low as his large body allowed to be ready to be her support if she needed it on the walk back to the pack house but he was also more than ready to shift yet again to carry her and take care of her. Her safety was his priority
Lily felt his nuzzle under her wolf chin and stop hugging the tree looking at him “i feel better thank you max”

She look at the sky then back on the path before shifting and picked him up begining to walk back “we should get back the others might worry about us being out late, i’ll carry you back so you dont keep stretching your burn marks “

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah sighed and stood to follow him to the door "No shifting! You'll reopen those wounds and make things worse! And don't work too hard! No heavy lifting!" She called after him firmly, making sure she was loud enough other members of the pack heard her. She had no clue where he was off too, or what he planned to do, she just wanted to make sure she didn't have to end up seeing him again anytime soon with how hard of a patient he was. She thought her father had been hard to deal with. Looking down at the book closed on her finger, she sighed and shook her head, deciding there was no point and instead went to put it back before returning to the room to clean the table before she went to find something else to do. If there even was anything else to do.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 ((for her cautionary words))

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Maxwell tilted his head to look over Crystall before he nodded at her apology before he was taking a step forwards "You need to be whole again, as one." He said, his tone light but full of worry. "Earth, nature she helps. You'll better mend the broken bond between wolf and human if one of you is touching a tree. If she, is touching the tree." He said, finishing by nodding to Lily and implying that she should be the grounding source. "Please, before things get worse and the last of your bloodline falls. I promised the Goddess that wouldn't happen." He said, talking to Crystal but his eyes were focused on Lily. He wanted her safe and to whisk her back to the pack house to put her safely in her bed and let her recover. He'd snuggle down into the bed with her to keep her warm, if she allowed. But for now, he stood, waiting for them to be one again before he could help further.

Max waited quietly as he watched and waited for Crystal to become one with Lily again before he was taking a cautious step towards her. Max looked her over before he was lowering his head and tail, as Alpha she outranked him, he took another cautious and careful step towards her as he waited for a moment to before he was moving to rub along her side and nuzzled his head under her neck. He was acting more like a wolf, showing her rank above him by the nuzzle beneath her chin into her neck with his ears tucked and tail in a low wag. He refrained from licking her face, not sure how she would take it. "How do you feel?" He asked, standing as low as his large body allowed to be ready to be her support if she needed it on the walk back to the pack house but he was also more than ready to shift yet again to carry her and take care of her. Her safety was his priority.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
*zach walks out into the clearing and keeps his senses on high alert in case of another attack. He ignores everyone else as he busies himself with repairing the area and making sure everyone is ok.*

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max watched as Lily shifted back to human form and turned to trudge through the snow ahead of her, to make her path more clear and easier for her in her current form. Instead, he was letting out a yelp of surprise as she picks him up to carry him. He's surprised, because he is not a small wolf. He's not a small man either, but the fact that she's able to carry him does a variety of things to him. He wasn't used to another one outside of his family caring if he got hurt or continued to hurt himself as she did. Only Sarah put so much pressure on him. Sarah.

'You should put me down so that you don't re-hurt yourself.' he thought to her, not wanting to potentially make his sister any more mad than she already was going to be when she found out that he'd shifted more than once, he was already going to need to go to her to fix the bandages on his wounds. 'I won't shift again. I promise.' he added, waiting for her to set him down. Max affectionately nuzzled against her legs, wanting to just show her affection but quickly realized that he was rubbing more of his scent onto her and that their mingled scent blended nicely. But that it also affected him more. 'We should hurry back.' he said, plowing through the snow ahead of her to make her path easier.

Back at the pack house, he opened the door for her, such doors made for either form to open, and he held it for her as she entered. 'Do you need anything? Tea from Sarah? Water? Something to eat? I think I can hunt something if we don't have anything.' he thought to her, looking up at her and waiting for her to tell him before he was going to see his sister, to get her reprimanding out of the way and a possible bandage change too.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah found that nothing was holding her attention now that everyone who was injured had been tended too, and checking in on them did very little because most were either asleep or taking it easy. Save for Zach but he wasn't doing enough to reinjure himself, so she let it be. For now. But still, she was unable to stay still, unable to stay in one place and the house was full of scents. Each one seemed worse than the last, and she didn't want to be around any of them. So, she was in the medical room again, finding ways to keep busy among the last of the herbs that calmed her.

So when her brother arrived, his normally crisp and cool scent mingled with another, she crinkled up her nose at him and was about to tell him to get out when she noticed that his bandages weren't right. They were soaked and misshapen.
"What did you do?"

"Helped Lily. I had to shift."

"You f-" she swore several different times before growling at him and getting him up onto the table. "You area an idiot. I should leave you to suffer." she said, already starting to take off the bandages and putting more of the salve she'd placed on earlier. "I can't re-wrap them, you'll just need to be careful. Your burns are worse but I can limit the scarring." she told him, allowing him to jump down. She sent him on his way, just wanting him out and away from her. She just wanted to be alone, or with the one person who was long gone.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Lucas got up and yawned, stretching out his body as the fire continued to burn despite the water gathering with all the snow that was melting around it. Of course, stretching out his body was when he noticed Zach and he trotted a little closer over to him.
"Are you okay? How badly did you get hurt?" he asked, looking him over and taking in his bandaged leg. "Come help me watch the fire? I let the others take off for their minor injuries to get check a long while ago and they never came back. Which is fine, but some company would be nice." he said, standing there with Zach for a moment longer before he was heading back over to the fire's edge and sitting back down, yawning as he watched it. He wasn't going anywhere until it was burned all the way down and they'd managed to build it up large.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Packhouse-

Mask held his gaze for a moment as he spoke and she slowly nods in understanding. “I get it,” she agreed, returning the smile. She then released a long yawn and gently stretched her front legs in front of herself.

As Timber woke up, Mask couldn’t help but wag her tail. She was beyond happy to see how the two were getting along so well. She turns her attention to Timber, whose eyes were gleaming happily and excitedly.

Somethingreally hard?” Timber said, with slight questioning in his tone. Timber looked at the ceiling and around the room in his thoughts. Mask knew that look in his eyes, he was chatting with his inner human. She wondered what he was like…

Okay,” he says at last. “Let’s do it!” Timber smiles and bounced off the bed.

Mask slowly got off and stretched again, staying close by Timber.

(I had to type this up on my phone. My apologies for being so busy!)

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Soulmoon Pack House
Luther looked young Timber over, glad that the pup was more than eager to get right into it with an eagerness that was refreshing. Their small pack need him around for all sorts of reasons, and this, was one of them. Now if he could just get the human boy out, then he knew that he could do this, could teach and take care of the boy. "Good, good. Come and sit in the middle of the room with me. And tell me, how it feels when you try to shift." he said, turning to walk over to what was close to the center of the room, away from the bed and he sat down, facing the pup. He sat tall, his size no where near as big as Mask's but he was close. And he was proud, his tail wrapped to the side around him as he waited for Timber to join and sit in front of him. Everything would go easier and smoother once he knew how the boy felt when he tried to shift, and together they could find out why he was stuck. They could bring out the boy and an ease of transition that the rest of the pack enjoyed. His eyes flickered to mask and his tail gave a bit of a wag where it sat, this form unable to hide how he felt to just look at her. Luther had to force himself to look back to the pup, to focus on him.

((I actually often use my phone to respond, too lazy go take out my laptop and used too it from sneaking responses out on my phone at work. Lol.))

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max watched as Lily shifted back to human form and turned to trudge through the snow ahead of her, to make her path more clear and easier for her in her current form. Instead, he was letting out a yelp of surprise as she picks him up to carry him. He's surprised, because he is not a small wolf. He's not a small man either, but the fact that she's able to carry him does a variety of things to him. He wasn't used to another one outside of his family caring if he got hurt or continued to hurt himself as she did. Only Sarah put so much pressure on him. Sarah.

'You should put me down so that you don't re-hurt yourself.' he thought to her, not wanting to potentially make his sister any more mad than she already was going to be when she found out that he'd shifted more than once, he was already going to need to go to her to fix the bandages on his wounds. 'I won't shift again. I promise.' he added, waiting for her to set him down. Max affectionately nuzzled against her legs, wanting to just show her affection but quickly realized that he was rubbing more of his scent onto her and that their mingled scent blended nicely. But that it also affected him more.
Lily frown feeling slight upset by his request to set him down but put him down on the ground gently and continue to walk

She felt him try to nuzzle her legs and moves a bit from him cause the scent was affecting her
'We should hurry back.' he said, plowing through the snow ahead of her to make her path easier.

Back at the pack house, he opened the door for her, such doors made for either form to open, and he held it for her as she entered. 'Do you need anything? Tea from Sarah? Water? Something to eat? I think I can hunt something if we don't have anything.' he thought to her, looking up at her and waiting for her to tell him before he was going to see his sister, to get her reprimanding out of the way and a possible bandage change too.
lily tries to catch up using normal running, not wanting to run out of energy and follows him inside….thinking about it “some food to eat but lets see if the hunters brought anything”

She watched him walk off and walk over waiting for sarah to finish, after max left takes a step inside to see if sarah was ok

Meanwhile
Garen was talking to few male pack members, making sure each one has a job for once heat begins “everyone will be paired in twos especially the guards, that way if one wants to rest or is called to participate in heat the other can help keep the pack safe or continue the pack work….all the females will be resting during heat so we men must careout the work”

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Max glanced at Lily as he came out of the room, nodding to her before he was heading off towards the kitchen area to see of the hunters had, had any time in what was going on to hunt anything. But all he found were bits of leftover dinner that he didn't want to take to her so close to heat starting, not now that he had a chance to get closer to her. He had a chance at so much more. At the risk of hurting himself more, at further angering his sister and possibly his Alpha, he slipped out the back door and headed off to find something fresher to present her with. He was also sneaking away from the talk he could hear Garen giving. He'd gotten it once from his father, when Sarah had her first heat and went away for awhile with their mother. He didn't need to hear it again.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Sarah jumped when she turned around and saw lily standing there, a hand going over her breast for a moment to calm her rapidly beating heart.
"Geez. You scared me. I thought... You smell like my brother and no offense, but it's not exactly all that appealing right now. Rather unappealing actually." She paused for a moment, moving what she had in her hands to a different place before she paused and turned back to Lily. "Did you need something? More tea?" She asked, already moving to grab the very thing and heading over to the small camp stove she set up by the window to light the fire and put the small pot on top to boil the water. "How do you feel? Is uh... Is it any different? Does it feel like you're healing or healed?" She hesitated before moving closer and gestured her onto the table as she went to close the door to give them some more privacy.

"You've picked already, for the coming heat, haven't you? Because if it's just for the heat you need to tell him. He's... Max is more sensitive than he likes to let on. He wants a family, I know he does. And he's the best snuggler." She told her with a small smile, breathing through her mouth rather than her nose as she gently and carefully checked Lily over, checked the cursed area as carefully as she could. It felt different. "Did you know a heat can hurt?" She looked Lily over and moved away to finish preparing her a cup of tea. "I saw it with my mother my first heat... She took me away from my brothers for the first time in my life, for safety and I had to watch her suffer through her own heat without her mate." She paused and looked down at the cup steeping in her hands "I just say that because Emily is gone and I don't know where she went and I'm scared. For eight years we haven't stopped long enough for any of us to have one and..." She trailed off and looked down into the liquid before she held it out to Lily to take as she wordlessly went to open the door to let her leave and return to the pack while she stayed alone, stayed away from the rest because she had found and lost her mate all at once.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back