• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

The birds... hmm...” he retraced his memory with the help of Timothy, he then spoke. “I usually am the one picking on them!” He chuckled again, his ears no longer down. “Or, I fly with them. I would like to learn to defend myself though. That’d be nice.” His tail began to wag for a mere moment.​

Rising slowly up to his paws, Midnight moved closer to Timber and gave the pup a very gentle nudge to encourage him to his paws. "Then I'll show you a few things for whenever a bird ends up bigger than you. Or in case you need it for any reason. But I don't plan on leaving you alone pup." He said, using the term fondly as he wagged his tail. Until the girl returned, he could take the time to teach the pup how to use his teeth, claws and ability to his advantage.

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber watched him get to his paws and he just lied continued lying on his stomach in silence. Timber listened to him cautiously, then rose to his paws as well. "I would sure like to learn how!" Timber said, his tail swaying at a continuous, calm pace. Timber bounded around Midnight in a simple circle and then stopped in front of him.​

Rising slowly up to his paws, Midnight moved closer to Timber and gave the pup a very gentle nudge to encourage him to his paws. "Then I'll show you a few things for whenever a bird ends up bigger than you. Or in case you need it for any reason. But I don't plan on leaving you alone pup." He said, using the term fondly as he wagged his tail. Until the girl returned, he could take the time to teach the pup how to use his teeth, claws and ability to his advantage.
Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber watched him get to his paws and he just lied continued lying on his stomach in silence. Timber listened to him cautiously, then rose to his paws as well. "I would sure like to learn how!" Timber said, his tail swaying at a continuous, calm pace. Timber bounded around Midnight in a simple circle and then stopped in front of him.

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla had gathered a handful of branches and twigs while she was calming down. That man seriously gets under her skin. She hated the fact that this wolf was acting like MICHEL. Ayla hated Michel for all he did to her and to her family but it was all behind her now. Well, she at least hoped.
By the time Ayla made it back to the camp, she could see the unnamed wolf getting way too close to Timber. She could hear Momo repeating traitor in her head. Ayla could deal the rage build up inside her. The girl dropped all she was carrying and slowly morphed into a wolf. Zaya slowly edged towards the camp while snarling. She started out pretty quiet but the snarls grew louder and louder the closer she reached to the two.

(So I did a quick post in between lectures)

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber watched him get to his paws and he just lied continued lying on his stomach in silence. Timber listened to him cautiously, then rose to his paws as well. "I would sure like to learn how!" Timber said, his tail swaying at a continuous, calm pace. Timber bounded around Midnight in a simple circle and then stopped in front of him.​

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla had gathered a handful of branches and twigs while she was calming down. That man seriously gets under her skin. She hated the fact that this wolf was acting like MICHEL. Ayla hated Michel for all he did to her and to her family but it was all behind her now. Well, she at least hoped.
By the time Ayla made it back to the camp, she could see the unnamed wolf getting way too close to Timber. She could hear Momo repeating traitor in her head. Ayla could deal the rage build up inside her. The girl dropped all she was carrying and slowly morphed into a wolf. Zaya slowly edged towards the camp while snarling. She started out pretty quiet but the snarls grew louder and louder the closer she reached to the two.

(So I did a quick post in between lectures)

Midnight / Onyx
29 - Loner

Midnight was teaching Timber about using his ability to fly around while snapping his jaws at vulnerable places when he heard the snarl. His ear twitched and he quickly nudged the pup over to a safe place before turning to crouch low in front of him, to protect him. His ears went to the sides like horns, his lips moved to show off every tooth and fang, and he growled a warning that was loud and clear. "Have pup, protecting pup, go away." He was going to protect the pup with his own life if he had too, as he had been taught how to do when he was with his old pack. Pups were the future. It wasn't until he saw the other wolf, and caught her scent that he realized it was the girl. His ears went flat back against his head, he stopped snarling, but he kept a protective stance over Timber. His words stayed simple and brief. "Pup is safe. No harm. Teaching."

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber's wings erupted from out of his spine and hovered over the ground. Timber was majorly enjoying learning to fly and learn to protect himself. Though, Timber bumped into a few trees or bushes by mistake but made up for it by simply flying in a circle. Timber felt something off in the air when he noticed Midnight act oddly. Timber gently placed his paws on the ground by him and cocked his head. Timber, after a mere moment, heard the snarls too, it made him sink to the ground with his ears flattened. Timber looked up to Midnight, who looked completely terrifying while snarling like that. Timber too had caught Zaya's scent and he flicked up to his ears, but Midnight remained in the same position.​

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Orian / Oscar Massacre

~Lone Wolves~

Stuart’s gang stood no chance against them, they left with their tails between their legs. Mask even tempted to fight, even though she was very weak, she was able to fight. “I guess... I should be going to find a fellow pup of mine.” Orian stated to Mask, standing before the large she-wolf.

Mask sighed and did a brief nod, “hope you find him.” Orian smiled to her and turned away with Oliver, they both took off into the undergrowth. Mask watched them leave in silence. Mask then began to find her hidden den in a hollow tree, until morning rose.

(Here’s a bit from Orian and Mask’s departure from each other after the ambush. Orian is going to go and look for Timber with his kitten, Oliver)​

Lily look over noticing zach pushing max roughly as he held her:"careful....."

She stay in max arms:"if needed we can use a tree to stop them...."

*garjobon pushes max and lily into a cave and turns, guarding the entrance*

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper came back to his senses when he noticed the smells around him were a tad different. He actually took in his surroundings noticing that they weren't in the place they had been. He stood up wincing at the speed he got up, he noticed the others and somewhat felt a bit more at ease. "Where are we?" He asked rather confused.
@Miasmith17 or Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian whichever

Maxwell Crescent - Ghostmoon - 26
Maxwell quickly rushed into the cave at the insistence of the other, being extremely careful of Lily in his arms. He moved along to the far side of the wall, cradling her in his arms with his back half to the entrance as he kept her close. He growled softly as he was bumped, but otherwise said nothing. He was quiet as he waited to know if it was safe to keep going. His eyes suddenly went towards Jasper when he heard him and he went over to kneel beside him so that he could talk far more quietly. "We needed to move, there are human hunters searching for our kind. You must have really needed rest. Sarah kept checking on you. How's the shoulder." he told him as softly as he could, only a wolf should have been able to hear. He adjusted Lily in his arms to gently set her down, he had to stop himself from taking in her scent as he headed towards the entrance. He shifted to wolf to listen out of the entrance to make sure it was clear before he rushed back over to Lily's side, shifting back to human to scoop her up into his arms carefully. "Its clear for now, so we need to move. If anything my parents ever taught us is true, we need to go while we can, staying in one place makes us easier to find."
@Miasmith17 VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf click norris click norris

Lucas Crescent - Loner - 26
Lucas raced towards the hunters and howled at them before he turned and ran the way towards the den, took a shark turn to the left, and then the right and led them off in the far direction away from them and the dens. He kept sitting to howl, taunting the hunters into following him. Every time they took a shot at him, he called on his ability to make sure he didn't get hurt, and it pleased him greatly to see how pissed off they got every time a bullet bounced off of him. He continued to lead them further and further away, which was going to make it hard to get back to the pack, the pack he hadn't gotten a chance to receive his mark for yet, but he was going to find his way back, and he was going to get to see his siblings again. Even if they ended up apart for days, he was going to find his way back to them.

Sarah Crescent - Ghostmoon - 26
Sarah ran as fast and as hard as her paws would carry her, she didn't know which pack territory she was running into, she remembered it being really windy in the past when she dared to try and venture into the territory in the past, but she never got very far for fear that she was going to get attacked or killed. Especially as she had been then, as a loner. She had a gift in her pocket for the pack medic, there and waiting for when she transformed back into her human form. She raced into the other packs territory until she was being chased, and then she tumbled into what she assumed was the middle of the pack grounds, out numbered, there was nothing she could do but shift back to human and hold her hands up "Wait! My Alpha sent me with a warning! Please! I have something to help your pack, its for your medic... Please..." she panted for breath, her arms starting to shake as she had pushed her body harder than she had in years. Sarah gazed up at the large man she assumed was the Alpha, and turned to show him her pack mark. Hoping it would be enough for him to listen to her.
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Kitteh Kitteh BasilOwO BasilOwO

Arthur Smith / Luther - Soulmoon - 24
Arthur didn't know what had happened, or where Finnegan had gone. But the man had left to go to an Alpha meeting and it seemed he had never bothered to return. None of them knew anything that was going on, or what was coming up because their Alpha had seemed to just, disappear. He had, had no choice but to step up and he was not prepared, he didn't know what he was supposed to do. His first task, it seemed, was to begin to gather the pack together, he had sent off the guards to gather everyone up, telling both of the girls that the pack needed to know what had happened and to introduce himself as the Alpha. They had a right to know, and he had to put on a shirt. He slipped on a pair of boots, and was stepping out of his new den while putting on a shirt when he suddenly paused at the sight of the entire pack sitting or standing there. "Uh..." he blushed darkly as he was caught getting dressed. Clearing his throat, he stepped up, doing up some of the buttons "Soulmoon, I'm sorry to say this, but it seems out Alpha has gone missing, we have not been able to find a trace of him, despite trying all night. I have no choice but to step up as the Alpha for the time being. I know none of us are prepared for this, but we must move forwards. We have a new medic, slowly learning their craft, and strong guards. We are a strong pack. We can do this, together. We will overcome." he said, with more confidence than he felt he had. He then looked over at Ollie and nodded for him to come over, holding his hand out to the kid as a welcoming gesture. He made sure the pack knew who he was, and that he was still learning from their old medic what to do before he gestured to both Charlie and Tessa. He felt a need for their approval to be the new Alpha, and it was putting them on the spot, but he would do so in front of the entire pack.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf BiteSizedOtter BiteSizedOtter

Nick Richardson / Grimm - Bloodmoon - 28
Nick didn't waste a moment when Lilith returned alone, he raced to her side and followed her at two paces everywhere she went. She still smelled of heat, still smelled of Xavier, but he didn't care. He kept close by and got her anything she needed, and by dawn when her mate had not returned he managed to talk her into making him the new Alpha. He wasn't so sure that she was willing to accept him as her mate, but still, he had gotten to be Alpha and it filled him with a sense of pride. The first thing he did was set out to hunt, and he brought back a large buck for her and the pack. He felt entitled to the heart and liver, cause it was his hunt and he was Alpha male now, but he willing gave them up for her. Going through heat still, the winter not yet arrived, the entire pack was going to need its strength to get through the last of their heat. The pack fed, he set out to inform the guards and their medic that he was actually the Alpha male now. He found the sibling set first, and trotted over to them in his wolf form. Grimm. "Xavier is missing, we have found no trace of him. I spent most of the night with Lilith, I'm the Alpha now. Do you know where Riley is?"
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

((I think that's it for moving forwards. I can't do anything with Onyx or Midnight just yet. Sorry its so long everyone... And for a few multiple tags, just didn't want anything missed.))

Maxwell quickly rushed into the cave at the insistence of the other, being extremely careful of Lily in his arms. He moved along to the far side of the wall, cradling her in his arms with his back half to the entrance as he kept her close. He growled softly as he was bumped, but otherwise said nothing. He was quiet as he waited to know if it was safe to keep going. His eyes suddenly went towards Jasper when he heard him and he went over to kneel beside him so that he could talk far more quietly. "We needed to move, there are human hunters searching for our kind. You must have really needed rest. Sarah kept checking on you. How's the shoulder." he told him as softly as he could, only a wolf should have been able to hear. He adjusted Lily in his arms to gently set her down, he had to stop himself from taking in her scent as he headed towards the entrance. He shifted to wolf to listen out of the entrance to make sure it was clear before he rushed back over to Lily's side, shifting back to human to scoop her up into his arms carefully. "Its clear for now, so we need to move. If anything my parents ever taught us is true, we need to go while we can, staying in one place makes us easier to find."

Lucas raced towards the hunters and howled at them before he turned and ran the way towards the den, took a shark turn to the left, and then the right and led them off in the far direction away from them and the dens. He kept sitting to howl, taunting the hunters into following him. Every time they took a shot at him, he called on his ability to make sure he didn't get hurt, and it pleased him greatly to see how pissed off they got every time a bullet bounced off of him. He continued to lead them further and further away, which was going to make it hard to get back to the pack, the pack he hadn't gotten a chance to receive his mark for yet, but he was going to find his way back, and he was going to get to see his siblings again. Even if they ended up apart for days, he was going to find his way back to them.

Sarah ran as fast and as hard as her paws would carry her, she didn't know which pack territory she was running into, she remembered it being really windy in the past when she dared to try and venture into the territory in the past, but she never got very far for fear that she was going to get attacked or killed. Especially as she had been then, as a loner. She had a gift in her pocket for the pack medic, there and waiting for when she transformed back into her human form. She raced into the other packs territory until she was being chased, and then she tumbled into what she assumed was the middle of the pack grounds, out numbered, there was nothing she could do but shift back to human and hold her hands up "Wait! My Alpha sent me with a warning! Please! I have something to help your pack, its for your medic... Please..." she panted for breath, her arms starting to shake as she had pushed her body harder than she had in years. Sarah gazed up at the large man she assumed was the Alpha, and turned to show him her pack mark. Hoping it would be enough for him to listen to her.

Arthur didn't know what had happened, or where Finnegan had gone. But the man had left to go to an Alpha meeting and it seemed he had never bothered to return. None of them knew anything that was going on, or what was coming up because their Alpha had seemed to just, disappear. He had, had no choice but to step up and he was not prepared, he didn't know what he was supposed to do. His first task, it seemed, was to begin to gather the pack together, he had sent off the guards to gather everyone up, telling both of the girls that the pack needed to know what had happened and to introduce himself as the Alpha. They had a right to know, and he had to put on a shirt. He slipped on a pair of boots, and was stepping out of his new den while putting on a shirt when he suddenly paused at the sight of the entire pack sitting or standing there. "Uh..." he blushed darkly as he was caught getting dressed. Clearing his throat, he stepped up, doing up some of the buttons "Soulmoon, I'm sorry to say this, but it seems out Alpha has gone missing, we have not been able to find a trace of him, despite trying all night. I have no choice but to step up as the Alpha for the time being. I know none of us are prepared for this, but we must move forwards. We have a new medic, slowly learning their craft, and strong guards. We are a strong pack. We can do this, together. We will overcome." he said, with more confidence than he felt he had. He then looked over at Ollie and nodded for him to come over, holding his hand out to the kid as a welcoming gesture. He made sure the pack knew who he was, and that he was still learning from their old medic what to do before he gestured to both Charlie and Tessa. He felt a need for their approval to be the new Alpha, and it was putting them on the spot, but he would do so in front of the entire pack.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf BiteSizedOtter BiteSizedOtter

Nick didn't waste a moment when Lilith returned alone, he raced to her side and followed her at two paces everywhere she went. She still smelled of heat, still smelled of Xavier, but he didn't care. He kept close by and got her anything she needed, and by dawn when her mate had not returned he managed to talk her into making him the new Alpha. He wasn't so sure that she was willing to accept him as her mate, but still, he had gotten to be Alpha and it filled him with a sense of pride. The first thing he did was set out to hunt, and he brought back a large buck for her and the pack. He felt entitled to the heart and liver, cause it was his hunt and he was Alpha male now, but he willing gave them up for her. Going through heat still, the winter not yet arrived, the entire pack was going to need its strength to get through the last of their heat. The pack fed, he set out to inform the guards and their medic that he was actually the Alpha male now. He found the sibling set first, and trotted over to them in his wolf form. Grimm. "Xavier is missing, we have found no trace of him. I spent most of the night with Lilith, I'm the Alpha now. Do you know where Riley is?"

((I think that's it for moving forwards. I can't do anything with Onyx or Midnight just yet. Sorry its so long everyone... And for a few multiple tags, just didn't want anything missed.))
Lilith had been spending time with nick despite her mate xaiver it seemed he had not returned, yes she had marked nick with the alpha mark but hasnt mated with him yet.

She walks through her pack grounds and checked on the male pack members, informing the ones still in heat:"if needed make your own mate till you can find yours im sure theres a few loner females....."
-----
Lily layed in maxs arms, she noticed easily that he has been acting strange around her being overprotective....and almost smelling her scent. She look up at him:"will we be heading back to the pack grounds or another empty den?"

Emily and Jason Black - Winter and Snow
Her heart almost stopped when Nick walked over to her and her brother, saying that he was now the alpha. "And how, Nick, did you become alpha?" Jason questioned, stepping in front of his younger sister. The fear in Emily's eyes was evident in the way she stared at him, jaws agape. She was terrified beyond anything she had ever felt before, and she knew that, while Xavier was missing, and Nick was alpha, the hell called Bloodmoon would only get worse. "Jason.. we mustn't question what Lilith does or says.." She reminded her brother, despite questioning Lilith's rule herself. As she stared at Nick, she wondered how an Omega had stolen the role of Alpha Male, though it wasn't her place to mention or say anything about it.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Maxine Johnson - Maximus
The Wintermoon medic watched the wolf that had just crashed into the packgrounds turn into a human, having to raise her arm at their alpha to show she wasn't dangerous. It made no sense as to why this wolf would be here now of all times, but she walked forward from where she had been standing, and looked down. "You have something to help me?" She asked, crossing her hands behind her back. Max wasn't hostile, no, but she was confused. She and Maximus had gotten used to doing things alone and now was no different. Or well.. perhaps it was, seeing as their was now someone from another pack sitting on the ground of the packgrounds she had worked to keep healthy for so long. Whatever she had, it scared her, but she didn't show it as she waited for a response.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Kitteh Kitteh

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Kitteh Kitteh Kitteh Kitteh BasilOwO BasilOwO BasilOwO BasilOwO

Selene (Lena)- Wintermoon

The instant Selene had heard the noise of a new wolf running, she was on alert. Low to the ground in wolf form, she crouched beside her Alpha, ears pinned back and lips showing sharp teeth. She didn't speak; Selene was smart enough to know that wasn't her job. However, when the medic signaled that she wasn't a threat, Lena sat back on her haunches and pricked her ears forward. She was still seated beside the Alpha, close enough to see when she revealed her pack mark. How odd. A Ghostmoon wolf. What was she doing in Wintermoon? The black wolf blinked slowly, waiting. She could wait. And she would- unless this wolf revealed herself to be a pack threat. She wouldn't hesitate then.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Riley Timber/Gin - BloodMoon Medic - 22
Gin came to a stop as she had made her way back into the camp of her packs territory and she sat down with a small sigh. The run she had gone on had felt amazing even now her muscles burned, but it was a good burn. One she hadn't felt in a while because Riley was always too much of a chicken to even try and go for runs in her human form. If she were to race other wolves she would probably be the fastest out of them, not that anyone ever went running with her though...most wolves seemed to hate them because Riley was always so damn timid. Gin herself wanted to beat the crap out of her human half at times. Gin pulled herself from her thoughts as she noticed Lilith talking to the males of the pack and Nick was beside her? The red wolf padded forward only slightly, still keeping a bit of distance from Lilith. Gin could talk big, but Lilith did indeed scare the crap out of her. Not only was the woman cruel, but Lilith was bigger than her, by a decent amount. Gin had always hated the fact that she was on the smaller size of wolves. But it did help with her speed so, it was partly okay...
Mention: @Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Jasper nodded slightly, the fact that he had been sleeping through being moved surprised him as well. "Maybe it's from the amount of blood loss and stress put together. Must say though, I feel pretty good. The shoulder still hurts but nowhere near how painful it had been. If we need to move I can probably do so on my own...if it isn't at a running pace that is." He glanced around but didn't see the said healer of this pack, "Where is Sarah...and uh...the other guy the smells like you two...sorry. I am bad with names."

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia was busy with tending to her sons that she wasn't aware of the small commotion going on outside.

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Terrance was a bit surprised when a wolf rushed into their packgrounds and shifted asking them to wait. The female seemed desperate to give the medic something, and even though the wolf was from GhostMoon he wasn't sure he wanted to trust the female just yet. Standing he moved closer to her, "What do you have to give to my healer in such a rush. Not to say that I think you would try to hurt her but you must understand that I can't fully trust just your words and pack marking alone. Not after having dealt with BloodMoon.... Nothing against you personally but I would not put it passed BloodMoon to try and copy a pack marking and have a wolf go into the other packs in a panic to hurt them. I do hope you understand." If the female was truly from GhostMoon though then he wanted to know how Lily was doing the last he had seen her she had been in terrible condition and it still worried him.
Kitteh Kitteh Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Tessa was sad to say the least, they had hunted for Finn and hadn't been able to find him. Now a small part of her had wished that she had listened a bit more to Angel. There was a faint ache in her chest that she could only describe as a longing to have Finn back. At this point she was also angered at herself for letting their Alpha vanish into thin air...it felt like it was her fault...like she should have been watching him. When she heard her name her eyes moved to the voice of their Omega's. He was wanting approval from them as their new Alpha, and that made it really sink in. Finnegan was gone. Tears pricked at her eyes as she moved closer and she looked to the ground, she didn't want to cry in front of everyone after Authur had just brought all eyes on her and Charlie. She kneeled in front of Arthur, "I, Tessa Zimmerman, will watch and guard you as my new Alpha and continue protecting our pack with everything that I have." Her body trembled now, it was real...it wasn't some bad dream that their Alpha had vanished and now she had to admit that a part of her human side may have loved him as well...
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
~Lone she-wolf~

Mask hated being away from Orian. Though, it was probably for the best. She huffed and made her way to a river to refresh herself. She crouched down to the water's level and lapped up some in her mouth. She sighed and sat up, her tail stiff behind her. Her blue eyes darted around her in silence. Sometimes Mask just wished she had a friend to travel with her. Another lone wolf would travel around with her, be her friend, or share some of her interests. Sneezing, she lied down bored. Though... she felt that no one would, due to her being an alpha-male-sized she-wolf. Some even used to say she looked like a bear from afar. "How boring..." she muttered to herself, before rolling onto her stomach.

(Free for interaction)​

Lilith had been spending time with nick despite her mate xaiver it seemed he had not returned, yes she had marked nick with the alpha mark but hasnt mated with him yet.

She walks through her pack grounds and checked on the male pack members, informing the ones still in heat:"if needed make your own mate till you can find yours im sure theres a few loner females....."
-----
Lily layed in maxs arms, she noticed easily that he has been acting strange around her being overprotective....and almost smelling her scent. She look up at him:"will we be heading back to the pack grounds or another empty den?"

Emily and Jason Black - Winter and Snow
Her heart almost stopped when Nick walked over to her and her brother, saying that he was now the alpha. "And how, Nick, did you become alpha?" Jason questioned, stepping in front of his younger sister. The fear in Emily's eyes was evident in the way she stared at him, jaws agape. She was terrified beyond anything she had ever felt before, and she knew that, while Xavier was missing, and Nick was alpha, the hell called Bloodmoon would only get worse. "Jason.. we mustn't question what Lilith does or says.." She reminded her brother, despite questioning Lilith's rule herself. As she stared at Nick, she wondered how an Omega had stolen the role of Alpha Male, though it wasn't her place to mention or say anything about it.

Maxine Johnson - Maximus
The Wintermoon medic watched the wolf that had just crashed into the packgrounds turn into a human, having to raise her arm at their alpha to show she wasn't dangerous. It made no sense as to why this wolf would be here now of all times, but she walked forward from where she had been standing, and looked down. "You have something to help me?" She asked, crossing her hands behind her back. Max wasn't hostile, no, but she was confused. She and Maximus had gotten used to doing things alone and now was no different. Or well.. perhaps it was, seeing as their was now someone from another pack sitting on the ground of the packgrounds she had worked to keep healthy for so long. Whatever she had, it scared her, but she didn't show it as she waited for a response.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Kitteh Kitteh

Selene (Lena)- Wintermoon

The instant Selene had heard the noise of a new wolf running, she was on alert. Low to the ground in wolf form, she crouched beside her Alpha, ears pinned back and lips showing sharp teeth. She didn't speak; Selene was smart enough to know that wasn't her job. However, when the medic signaled that she wasn't a threat, Lena sat back on her haunches and pricked her ears forward. She was still seated beside the Alpha, close enough to see when she revealed her pack mark. How odd. A Ghostmoon wolf. What was she doing in Wintermoon? The black wolf blinked slowly, waiting. She could wait. And she would- unless this wolf revealed herself to be a pack threat. She wouldn't hesitate then.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Gin came to a stop as she had made her way back into the camp of her packs territory and she sat down with a small sigh. The run she had gone on had felt amazing even now her muscles burned, but it was a good burn. One she hadn't felt in a while because Riley was always too much of a chicken to even try and go for runs in her human form. If she were to race other wolves she would probably be the fastest out of them, not that anyone ever went running with her though...most wolves seemed to hate them because Riley was always so damn timid. Gin herself wanted to beat the crap out of her human half at times. Gin pulled herself from her thoughts as she noticed Lilith talking to the males of the pack and Nick was beside her? The red wolf padded forward only slightly, still keeping a bit of distance from Lilith. Gin could talk big, but Lilith did indeed scare the crap out of her. Not only was the woman cruel, but Lilith was bigger than her, by a decent amount. Gin had always hated the fact that she was on the smaller size of wolves. But it did help with her speed so, it was partly okay...
Mention: @Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Jasper nodded slightly, the fact that he had been sleeping through being moved surprised him as well. "Maybe it's from the amount of blood loss and stress put together. Must say though, I feel pretty good. The shoulder still hurts but nowhere near how painful it had been. If we need to move I can probably do so on my own...if it isn't at a running pace that is." He glanced around but didn't see the said healer of this pack, "Where is Sarah...and uh...the other guy the smells like you two...sorry. I am bad with names."

Sophia was busy with tending to her sons that she wasn't aware of the small commotion going on outside.

Terrance was a bit surprised when a wolf rushed into their packgrounds and shifted asking them to wait. The female seemed desperate to give the medic something, and even though the wolf was from GhostMoon he wasn't sure he wanted to trust the female just yet. Standing he moved closer to her, "What do you have to give to my healer in such a rush. Not to say that I think you would try to hurt her but you must understand that I can't fully trust just your words and pack marking alone. Not after having dealt with BloodMoon.... Nothing against you personally but I would not put it passed BloodMoon to try and copy a pack marking and have a wolf go into the other packs in a panic to hurt them. I do hope you understand." If the female was truly from GhostMoon though then he wanted to know how Lily was doing the last he had seen her she had been in terrible condition and it still worried him.

Tessa was sad to say the least, they had hunted for Finn and hadn't been able to find him. Now a small part of her had wished that she had listened a bit more to Angel. There was a faint ache in her chest that she could only describe as a longing to have Finn back. At this point she was also angered at herself for letting their Alpha vanish into thin air...it felt like it was her fault...like she should have been watching him. When she heard her name her eyes moved to the voice of their Omega's. He was wanting approval from them as their new Alpha, and that made it really sink in. Finnegan was gone. Tears pricked at her eyes as she moved closer and she looked to the ground, she didn't want to cry in front of everyone after Authur had just brought all eyes on her and Charlie. She kneeled in front of Arthur, "I, Tessa Zimmerman, will watch and guard you as my new Alpha and continue protecting our pack with everything that I have." Her body trembled now, it was real...it wasn't some bad dream that their Alpha had vanished and now she had to admit that a part of her human side may have loved him as well...
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Nick Richardson / Grimm - Bloodmoon Alpha - 28
Nick scoffed slightly as he was questioned, holding himself up proud and tall. He was carrying himself much better than he had in the past, and seeing Lilith not far away, he almost seemed to puff out his chest as his dark fur gave off the appearance of a mane. "I am Alpha male, and that's all you need to know. Not a how, or a why." he told the pair, giving them both a look that said he wouldn't stand any more questions. He would work himself in to become Lilith's mate in Xavier's absence and then fight to keep her and his position if the other male ever returned. Now that he had what he never had before his entire life, a sense of purpose and control, he wasn't about to just give it up. Quickly turning away, he trotted over to her with a proud step and pressed into her side. Wolf hand holding, the start of courting. "Shall we inform the females starting with the tiny medic?" he asked, his yellow eyes locked onto the smaller wolf where he could just see her trying to make herself smaller.
BasilOwO BasilOwO VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf @Miasmith17

Max sighed as he stood, turning to head towards the entrance of the den that was more of a cave. "Lucas... You noticed the three of us smell similar huh? We're Triplets, and he's leading the hunters away from the den but... I don't know for how long. Sarah's off to warn the other packs but... I don't know where to go that's safe enough to protect us all until he returns." he said, standing a few feet from the entrance with Lily in his arms. His main concern was keeping the Alpha safe, His father and mother had always taught him, if they were being followed, don't go straight home. But they had never specified how long it could take before they could go home. They had learnt to hide their scent, lead them in other directions and wait it out. The difference in training and real life, it seemed, was hours could be days. Right now, they were in hours. Biting his lip much the way Sarah did, he frowned for a moment before nodding "We will try another pack... You said Wintermoon was going to help us, we'll go to them first." He turned his head to look at Jasper and Garen still near the back of the cave and gestured with his head for them to follow.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Sarah Crescent - Ghostmoon Medic - 26
Sarah listened to both, her eyes shifting to the guard who seemed to be waiting to trust her and back up to the Alpha before looking at the Medic. She was taking the time the larger male spoke, to catch her breath. When he was done, and she understood why he was so cautious, well mostly, she was still learning about the pack histories. She slowly reached down to dig into her pocket and produced a bundle, it was only leaves tied with a big of twine but she held it out towards the Medic and spoke to the Alpha "It's ground Yarrow, I've been using it to treat my pack of a few injuries recently. I found an abundance growing in my packs territory and wanted to trade for knowledge. But that can wait, as I said before, Lily has sent me with a warning. Hunters... Human hunters that seek out what we are, are here. One of my brothers is doing his best to lead them away, but the moon goddess told him in a dream that a war is coming." She said, not sure how much she was supposed to tell them, her poor brother hadn't even been marked yet. He was the first to ask, and it seemed, going to be the last to get his mark. However, that could wait, she needed to make sure this pack didn't just end her existence or keep her prisoner, she had other packs to warn.
BasilOwO BasilOwO Kitteh Kitteh VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Arthur Smith / Luther - Soulmoon Alpha - 24
Arthur watched Tessa kneel and felt like his stomach just dropped out the bottom of his feet, he could tell just by looking at her that she was sad. No, she wasn't just sad, she was hurt at the loss of Finn. He glanced against to Charlie before looking out over the pack. He shouldn't have done this, he shouldn't have put the girls on the spot, but it was too late now, he couldn't take it back. And it wouldn't be fair to only have one pledge herself like this and not have the other. So, gently nudging the smaller medic aside, he turned and waited for the other to say what she would about him becoming Alpha before telling the pack they could all go back to their lives. Then he was moving towards the guards and helping Tessa to her feet "I'm sorry." It was all he could say, he didn't know what else to say to her really. "I can listen, if you need to vent." He said, that calm he had held as Omega still part of him. And if she needed to let loose about Finn being gone, he was more than willing to let her do so. Arthur turned to gesture to the Alpha's den, where one could see he was in the process of moving his things in, but clearly didn't know what to do with Finnegan's things, most of which, still smelled like the man.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Lily glance at max and nod:"to wintermoon then i hope they wont hurt the two lone wolves with us....."

She stayed in max arms as he leads them to wintermoon hoping sarah would get through to the alpha.

Meanwhile
Lilith walked back over to the guards;"any reports of captured wolves?"

She felt concerned and angry with heartbreak mixed in

Gin pressed her ears against her head when Nick's eyes narrowed in on her. She didn't like being called tiny, but it was true. Part of her wished that she had just kept running and not returned, but the other part of her knew that they would have found her and punished her. "What am I to be made aware of?" She asked making sure her voice didn't tremble, "Ha...so brave...even you struggle." Riley whispered making the jab at her and honestly, Gin couldn't blame her. But facing the Alpha really wasn't something she enjoyed in the least.

Jasper nodded, "May not have been able to be in my wolf form for long but my sense of smell seems to be extremely strong." He wondered what it meant though for them if hunters wre roaming around the area. "I-is this my fault..." There was a small fear in him that his mishap with transforming in front of someone had led to these people finding them. If that was the case he couldn't stay he would be nothing but a burden to these wonderful people.

Sophia stepped outside when she heard Terrance's voice raise and glanced at the unknown female. Her sons were now busy eating and she knew she wouldn't have to worry about watching over them. She stepped outside moving closer to hear what was going on.

Terrance glanced to Max, "I don't know herbs to save my life...Max...just be careful." But his worry over the female vanished in seconds as she mentioned human hunter. "What!!?!" He half growled, not meaning for it to be aimed at her but it certainly looked that way. If hunters were roaming the woods that would be problematic for hunts and runs. "You are GhostMoon...wait you guys have very few...are you sure you'll be able to remain safe living in GhostMoon Territory...Is Lily okay?" He glanced to Selene and Max, they had room in their packhouse, they could take in a smaller pack if it was needed. If his wolves would accept the other smaller pack.

Arthur's calming effect made the tears she was trying to keep at bay slip and she looked to the ground, "It's...simply something that I didn't realize until he was gone..." She wiped at the tears with her free hands, "S-sorry...I just need to be alone for a bit that's all. Or maybe she didn't, she really didn't know. Being alone to collect her thoughts was one thing, but being alone to grieve the loss of Finn. That was another, this entire time she had thought her love for him was like that of a brother and sister. Her wolf had held other thoughts and she had ignored it, how dumb could she get. Her sorrow was intensified by Angel, Angel was howling in anger and sadness. When he gestured to the Alpha den she walked towards it blindly led by Finn's scent, she just sat down in a corner where some of his stuff had been moved and let the tears fall without relent.

Gin pressed her ears against her head when Nick's eyes narrowed in on her. She didn't like being called tiny, but it was true. Part of her wished that she had just kept running and not returned, but the other part of her knew that they would have found her and punished her. "What am I to be made aware of?" She asked making sure her voice didn't tremble, "Ha...so brave...even you struggle." Riley whispered making the jab at her and honestly, Gin couldn't blame her. But facing the Alpha really wasn't something she enjoyed in the least.

Jasper nodded, "May not have been able to be in my wolf form for long but my sense of smell seems to be extremely strong." He wondered what it meant though for them if hunters wre roaming around the area. "I-is this my fault..." There was a small fear in him that his mishap with transforming in front of someone had led to these people finding them. If that was the case he couldn't stay he would be nothing but a burden to these wonderful people.

Sophia stepped outside when she heard Terrance's voice raise and glanced at the unknown female. Her sons were now busy eating and she knew she wouldn't have to worry about watching over them. She stepped outside moving closer to hear what was going on.

Terrance glanced to Max, "I don't know herbs to save my life...Max...just be careful." But his worry over the female vanished in seconds as she mentioned human hunter. "What!!?!" He half growled, not meaning for it to be aimed at her but it certainly looked that way. If hunters were roaming the woods that would be problematic for hunts and runs. "You are GhostMoon...wait you guys have very few...are you sure you'll be able to remain safe living in GhostMoon Territory...Is Lily okay?" He glanced to Selene and Max, they had room in their packhouse, they could take in a smaller pack if it was needed. If his wolves would accept the other smaller pack.

Arthur's calming effect made the tears she was trying to keep at bay slip and she looked to the ground, "It's...simply something that I didn't realize until he was gone..." She wiped at the tears with her free hands, "S-sorry...I just need to be alone for a bit that's all. Or maybe she didn't, she really didn't know. Being alone to collect her thoughts was one thing, but being alone to grieve the loss of Finn. That was another, this entire time she had thought her love for him was like that of a brother and sister. Her wolf had held other thoughts and she had ignored it, how dumb could she get. Her sorrow was intensified by Angel, Angel was howling in anger and sadness. When he gestured to the Alpha den she walked towards it blindly led by Finn's scent, she just sat down in a corner where some of his stuff had been moved and let the tears fall without relent.
Lily glance over at jasper noticing his worry and shook his head:"its not your fault we arent sure of that, it was the newcomer hunter of ours that was with them earlier so we cannot place any blame yet we must first leave and find a safe place...."
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
-----
Lilith glance at the guards awaiting an awnser from them BasilOwO BasilOwO

Jason shook his head, staying deathly silent. "We haven't heard of any missing wolves reported, Xavier had to have been killed or he ran away. Either one is highly possible." He explained, glancing away.

@Miasmith17

Jason shook his head, staying deathly silent. "We haven't heard of any missing wolves reported, Xavier had to have been killed or he ran away. Either one is highly possible." He explained, glancing away.

@Miasmith17
Lilith growls:"if he doesnt come back in a day then he is a coward and i will find someone else to be with....go to the other pack lands and find out about any news..."

Lily glance at max and nod:"to wintermoon then i hope they wont hurt the two lone wolves with us....."

She stayed in max arms as he leads them to wintermoon hoping sarah would get through to the alpha.

Meanwhile
Lilith walked back over to the guards;"any reports of captured wolves?"

She felt concerned and angry with heartbreak mixed in

Lily glance over at jasper noticing his worry and shook his head:"its not your fault we arent sure of that, it was the newcomer hunter of ours that was with them earlier so we cannot place any blame yet we must first leave and find a safe place...."
-----
Lilith glance at the guards awaiting an awnser from them BasilOwO BasilOwO

Max nodded as he did as Lily told him, following her directions slowly towards Wintermoon territory. He kept looking around to make sure that the rest of their pack was with them, that they were safe and that they were helping to keep Lily safe. He noticed the others weren't all that close before he said "I think you need to mark the other two before we get there... I can't help defend them while you're in my arms. You're priority." he told her, whispering as his nose began to tell him that they were getting closer to Wintermoon Terriroty. One, wasn't likely to want to join the pack, but then it was join, or face the wrath of a pack much bigger than the one that he had run into.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris

Sarah Crescent - Ghostmoon Medic - 26
Sarah glanced from the medic back to the Alpha "Its great as the dried powder to stop bleeding, as a tea to clean wounds and poultice for similar uses." she told him, telling him what she remember it being good for. It had other uses, but she was sure the medic had to know and if not they could talk more later on. She still wanted to know about curses before she ran off to the next pack to continue her warning. "Lily is doing well, I put her leg in a splint and provided something for her pain and any potential internal injuries." she said, slowly rising to her feet but keeping her hands where they could be seen. "My brother Lucas is leading the hunters away as best he can but... I think..." she glanced back to the medic and said "My brother Max is bringing Alpha Lily here for safety. May I please speak with the medic before I move on to warn the next pack?" she turned her attention back to the large man before her. "You can send a guard with, if you still aren't sure."
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf BasilOwO BasilOwO Kitteh Kitteh

Arthur Smith / Luther - Soulmoon Alpha - 24
Arthur watched Tessa before walking over to scoop one of Finn's old shirts and walked over to sit down beside her. He slid down the edge of the wall to sit beside her, slipping an arm around her shoulders as he set the shirt into her hands. He really wasn't sure what to say, but he could be there as a shoulder as she needed, the Omega in him wanting to provide her comfort. He was going to need to get used to being an Alpha, but he could also see that she was hurting, that she was showing hints and signs of losing a mate. He had never chosen anyone, didn't find the one right for him. "You can take whatever you want of his... I don't know what to do with it." he told her softly, rubbing her back.

Nick kind of looked unsure of himself for a moment beside Lilith before he stepped away from her and towards the Medic to answer her question. He looked down at Gin "We were just informing the pack that I'm the new Alpha male, Xavier is missing. We don't know what happened." he said, puffing his chest out to tower over the red wolf. "How is the rest of the pack handling the end of the heat?" he asked her, before turning his head towards Lilith when he heard her growl. He didn't bother paying attention to whatever Gin had to say as he hurried back over at her side with hopes he could still work his way into being her mate. "What did you two say?" he growled, though he didn't place himself in front of her, he knew better than that. She could take care of herself, but he also wanted to let her know that he was right there for her after what happened with her mate. He growled softly at the siblings, dismissing them to do whatever it was that she had asked of them. "What do you need from me?" he asked Lilith, focused on her.

(He noticed the others weren't all that close before he said "I think you need to mark the other two before we get there... I can't help defend them while you're in my arms. You're priority." he told her, whispering as his nose began to tell him that they were getting closer to Wintermoon Terriroty. One, wasn't likely to want to join the pack, but then it was join, or face the wrath of a pack much bigger than the one that he had run into.]

Lily nod and looked over at the two wolves:"i need you both to come here we have no choice but to mark you unless you want to be hurt by wintermoon..."
click norris click norris VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Lilith looked back at nick and felt anger:"i need you to help find anyone giving information to the other packs from our own...."

Last edited by a moderator:
(He noticed the others weren't all that close before he said "I think you need to mark the other two before we get there... I can't help defend them while you're in my arms. You're priority." he told her, whispering as his nose began to tell him that they were getting closer to Wintermoon Terriroty. One, wasn't likely to want to join the pack, but then it was join, or face the wrath of a pack much bigger than the one that he had run into.]

Lily nod and looked over at the two wolves:"i need you both to come here we have no choice but to mark you unless you want to be hurt by wintermoon..."

Lilith looked back at nick and felt anger:"i need you to help find anyone giving information to the other packs from our own...."
*zach glares at lily before slowly approaching* "what makes you think i even want to be in your pack? I Only wished to warn you!" *he growls when he smells another pack* "fine... do what you will but i will never accept the pack" @Miasmith17

*zach glares at lily before slowly approaching* "what makes you think i even want to be in your pack? I Only wished to warn you!" *he growls when he smells another pack* "fine... do what you will but i will never accept the pack" @Miasmith17

Max stopped and took one knee so that Lily could do what was needed to mark the two loners as part of their pack, he gently sat her on his leg and set his hand on his knee. He turned his head and half of his attention to Garen, the man had last been carrying the ashes. "Do we need a fire or something?" he decided to ask, wondering if they could have a small one if needed. He kept his Alpha close to his chest, arm protectively around her back still.

Nick nodded as he listened to what Lilith said, and then cast a look around their pack. "You want me to try and find out if one of our own is sneaking off?" he asked her, his attention going from the guards to their medic. His eyes scanned them but he looked back to his Alpha. "Did you want me to do anything else?" he added, brushing his long hair back from his face as he looked at her. He was extremely eager to please her.
@Miasmith17

Lily frown but warned:"its either become part of the pack or stay here....."

Max stopped and took one knee so that Lily could do what was needed to mark the two loners as part of their pack, he gently sat her on his leg and set his hand on his knee. He turned his head and half of his attention to Garen, the man had last been carrying the ashes. "Do we need a fire or something?" he decided to ask, wondering if they could have a small one if needed. He kept his Alpha close to his chest, arm protectively around her back still.

Nick nodded as he listened to what Lilith said, and then cast a look around their pack. "You want me to try and find out if one of our own is sneaking off?" he asked her, his attention going from the guards to their medic. His eyes scanned them but he looked back to his Alpha. "Did you want me to do anything else?" he added, brushing his long hair back from his face as he looked at her. He was extremely eager to please her.
@Miasmith17
Garen looked at max opening a small pouch he had:"we have this to mark them with...."

Lilith shook her head;"just search around for any traitors, that is all for now....if you please me enough and show me you are a good fit then i might become your mate...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back