• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oynx/Midnight

Onyx let out a soft sigh, nodding slightly before turning his head to look at her. He scratched at his beard, pulling it in front of him and down. Perhaps he should go into the town and get himself a shave and trim. "Pup... A pup not your own, that..." swallowing hard, he looked away from her again, just a hint of tears in his eyes. He had to take a long moment to compose himself before getting to his feet, he gazed out over the lake, standing just over six feet. "Pups are a responsibility, you'd be better off leaving him with a pack. Pack's can better protect the young." he told her in a deep voice, not looking at her as he gazed off across the water. It still hurt, never having gotten to meat his own pup and losing his mate. "You have more than I do, I think you'll be fine." Slowly, he turned to look at her, a deep sadness in his eyes, the brown that creeped in the corner of his eye seemed to shine brighter. "Don't worry about before... We all have our own traumas." he said before turning back away from her and walking towards the shadows. He planned to blend in and slip away, he didn't want to be around if and when the pup showed up. He didn't want the fatherly instincts he locked away to come back, he was better off alone, why couldn't he just continue to be alone? Why did wolves need packs? He scratched angrily at the brand on his neck, trying yet again to be rid of it.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Lucas

A deep growl came from Lucas, as he rushed forwards help take the deer down. He licked the blood from his jaws as he gave the new pack member a look "You will hunt as you're told to hunt. You are not above me." He growled out at him, he shifted back to human and eyed the other with careful eyes. Some part of him wanted to split the best parts with him, this wolf he still hadn't learnt the name of, but as soon to be member of a pack, wanting to earn his spot at Omega, he also didn't trust him. The best parts, the liver and heart, belonged to Lily. Taking a deep breath, he summoned strength he wasn't aware he had, and hoisted the deer up onto his shoulders and turned to start the walk back towards the Alpha's den. He'd tell her who killed the deer, he couldn't lie, but he also didn't trust this dark furred wolf.

click norris click norris

Sarah / Max

Sarah froze when she heard foot steps before slowly looking up at Garen, having to blink a few times as he put a mark on her forehead with the powder, she was sure that they could all hear her heart hammering in her chest. "I... It..." her eyes drifted over to Lily. "I thought I had to get the mark from you... Unless, there's more? Am I supposed to say something important?" Sarah didn't know what to do, she thought she had to wait for the others, for her brothers to get marked with them. She thought they would all become pack together, but she was being given a very important mission, she was being instructed to warn other packs.

Max seemed to have this un-natural ability to know when his siblings were distressed, especially his older sister. His eyes fluttered open, and he got up with yet another large stretch and yawn. Maybe he wasn't meant to get any sleep, like usual. Blinking, he took in what was going on around him, the mark on Sarah's head in ash and he walked over on four paws to sit beside her before shifting and throwing an arm around her shoulders in reassurance. He didn't know she was being sent off on her own, just that apparently, the choice had been made, this was their pack. He gave her another squeeze in the half hug and looked up at Garen for a moment, head still tilted up at him, his eyes drifted to Lily as he said "Got any of that stuff in there for me too?"

@Miasmith17
Lily glance at sarah:"the ashes are just a way of ancestors welcoming you, i can give you the mark it wont be too painful i promise...garen can put the ash mark on you but the real mark comes from me....."

She place her paw on sarah front shoulder and a glow appeared giving her the crescent mark with ghost like tail, it gave a bit of a sting

Garen draws a crescent mark with ash on garen head....

Lily glance at sarah:"the ashes are just a way of ancestors welcoming you, i can give you the mark it wont be too painful i promise...garen can put the ash mark on you but the real mark comes from me....."

She place her paw on sarah front shoulder and a glow appeared giving her the crescent mark with ghost like tail, it gave a bit of a sting

Garen draws a crescent mark with ash on garen head....

Sarah winced slightly as she got the mark on her shoulder, but said nothing as she silently wondered how Lucas was doing. She carefully put the yarrow powder into a small containers, dividing it up, some for each pack, best to stop any bleeding. She then turned her eyes to watch her brother, he followed her into getting a pack mark without question.

Max's eyes shifted to Garen as the ash was put on his head, then they fell back to Lily and he turned to give her his shoulder. "Being part of the pack will make it easier to protect you." he said softly, focused on her, despite this worry building for his brother.

Sarah - Lucas - Max

Lucas nodded as he told him there were six, stepping around a tree as a shot rang out. He yelped in surprise as he was tackled, being dragged by the back of his shirt "No! You don't go straight back! Never straight back!" Lucas hollered, struggling to get out of his shirt to change. He never got the opportunity, and soon they were back at the den with everyone else. He walked about, collecting everything he could as Sarah ran to their new pack mates side. "We need to leave. We can't stay here, we need to pick a different den. We need to hide."

Seeing the new pack member coming dragging her brother in, she watched with careful eyes before running to his side. She saw quickly which was injured and hurried to help him, alone. Her brothers too busy helping the rest of the pack, Sarah pushed the dark furred wolf over and pinned him down by sitting on him. "I'm sorry. I have to do this, I need to get the bullet out and stop the bleeding." she took her sweater off and stuffed it into his mouth. "Might want to bite down on that." she said as her only form of warning before she was giving herself claws and digging into his bullet wound to grab at the bullet and pry it free. For the second time in only twenty four hours, she was treating such a wound. But she knew the two were different entirely. When she had it, she tossed it aside, and quickly set about bandaging his wound before taking her sweater back, hands covered in blood, she tossed the pink materiel aside after wiping her hands. "I have something for the pain, but no water to give you to take it with. You need to stay wolf until you heal." she then held her hand out, with two small pills for him to take or leave. When he made his choice, she quickly got to her feet and ran back to her medical supplies and herbs. She gathered everything up, tossed it to Lucas and then shifted to wolf, called up her ability to camouflage herself and then ran to warn the other packs.

Max was on his feet in moments as the pair arrived, one clearly injured. As soon as his brother stated that they needed to leave, that they needed to hide, he was on his feet and he was walking over to Lily. "Just tell me where to go." he said, crouching to make sure she stayed wrapped in the blanket as he slid his arms under her and lifted her up to carry her bridal style out of the den. She couldn't walk with her broken leg still in the splint, and he wasn't sure where they were meant to run too. But if something, or someone was coming, then he was going to make sure she was protected, as much as his brother seemed dedicated to do so as well. Alpha in his arms, Max realized that Lucas didn't stay more than three steps from him in any direction as they exited the den into the open autumn air. "Can the other two walk?" he asked, referring to Jasper and their newest shot pack member.

@Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
Lily look at them serious and tells them:"once we are outside the den i will have garen move the rock ontop the cave which will cause the water to cover the cave entrance and he will put a rock infront of the cave....we need to divert the hunters away and get to wintermoon.....once its safe we will come back..."

Garen once everyone was out of the packgrounds he used his abilities and move the rocks causing the waterfall to start pouring down and the entrance to be blocked by a large rock

[Max's eyes shifted to Garen as the ash was put on his head, then they fell back to Lily and he turned to give her his shoulder. "Being part of the pack will make it easier to protect you." he said softly, focused on her, despite this worry building for his brother.]

Lily touch his shoulder but look suprised when his mark only appeared as half a crescent moon:"this isnt normal.....either you have another role in this pack which you will have later on or you must have a mate in another pack....."

She glance at the others:"someone needs to go grab the bloodmoon spell book its in sarah den....lets go now!..."

[Max's eyes shifted to Garen as the ash was put on his head, then they fell back to Lily and he turned to give her his shoulder. "Being part of the pack will make it easier to protect you." he said softly, focused on her, despite this worry building for his brother.]

Lily touch his shoulder but look suprised when his mark only appeared as half a crescent moon:"this isnt normal.....either you have another role in this pack which you will have later on or you must have a mate in another pack....."

She glance at the others:"someone needs to go grab the bloodmoon spell book its in sarah den....lets go now!..."

Lily look at them serious and tells them:"once we are outside the den i will have garen move the rock ontop the cave which will cause the water to cover the cave entrance and he will put a rock infront of the cave....we need to divert the hunters away and get to wintermoon.....once its safe we will come back..."

Garen once everyone was out of the packgrounds he used his abilities and move the rocks causing the waterfall to start pouring down and the entrance to be blocked by a large rock

Max looked at the mark on his shoulder with a bit of a frown, but he didn't have time to think about it or ask questions before a commotion began and he soon had Lily in his arms. He followed her instructions, but they has two injured, unmarked pack members he needed to watch and make sure they followed. Progress was going to be slow. The two dark furred wolves were shot, and he could only carry Lily. He suddenly wished he had a much better ability to save them all, instead he kept glancing back to make sure the others were there.

Lucas looked at him, then at the other two injured members of the pack and knew he had to run and get the book because Garen needed to hide the main den. He was going to end up carrying everything it seemed. Shifting, he raced for the den to find the book so he could race back and protect the Alpha, maybe later he could finally get his pack mark. Book in his jaws, he raced back to give Lily the book. Human again, Lucas was torn between which of the injured wolves to carry. Jasper, or Garjobon who had technically saved him from being shot.

Sarah ran as fast as she could through the trees, tearing through pack territory until she reached the boarder of the next packs lands. She didn't want to risk being attacked, but she also didn't want to risk being shot. She paced up and down for several moments before deciding secrecy was her best option, it was better then leading the hunters to another pack. With a deep breath, she ran into the next packs lands, unseen due to her ability. She needed to find the main den to give her warning. She would face consequences later.

@Miasmith17

Max looked at the mark on his shoulder with a bit of a frown, but he didn't have time to think about it or ask questions before a commotion began and he soon had Lily in his arms. He followed her instructions, but they has two injured, unmarked pack members he needed to watch and make sure they followed. Progress was going to be slow. The two dark furred wolves were shot, and he could only carry Lily. He suddenly wished he had a much better ability to save them all, instead he kept glancing back to make sure the others were there.

Lucas looked at him, then at the other two injured members of the pack and knew he had to run and get the book because Garen needed to hide the main den. He was going to end up carrying everything it seemed. Shifting, he raced for the den to find the book so he could race back and protect the Alpha, maybe later he could finally get his pack mark. Book in his jaws, he raced back to give Lily the book. Human again, Lucas was torn between which of the injured wolves to carry. Jasper, or Garjobon who had technically saved him from being shot.

Sarah ran as fast as she could through the trees, tearing through pack territory until she reached the boarder of the next packs lands. She didn't want to risk being attacked, but she also didn't want to risk being shot. She paced up and down for several moments before deciding secrecy was her best option, it was better then leading the hunters to another pack. With a deep breath, she ran into the next packs lands, unseen due to her ability. She needed to find the main den to give her warning. She would face consequences later.

@Miasmith17
*garjobon limps around the pack in a wide perimeter, sending out the occasional report to lily. He had refused being carried by lucas being the stubborn wolf that he is*

@Miasmith17
Lily carries the book looking at garen as he picked up jasper on his back

She look at lucas:"help him, garen has jasper....lets try to lead them away from the packs then try to find a nearby pack after loosing them..."

She glance at the newcomer zach:"which way to avoid then?"

She look at lucas:"help him, garen has jasper....lets try to lead them away from the packs then try to find a nearby pack after loosing them..."

*garjobon looks right* "they must be the same hunters i was with before, which means they wont find us if we go right"

*garjobon limps around the pack in a wide perimeter, sending out the occasional report to lily. He had refused being carried by lucas being the stubborn wolf that he is*

"Lead them away... Lead... Oh, I know. I got this, I can slow them down and lead them in a different direction." He quickly gave over the worn backpack the triplets had been carrying for years, Sarah's little wooden herb box and the two medical kits they had before shifting to wolf and calling up his ability before sprinting top speed towards the hunters before anyone could stop him. His plan, was to fake attacking these hunters before running around to lead them away, opposite of the direction of the den and the other packs.

Max grumbled under his breath as his brother took off, and stopped long enough to set Lily down so Sarah's herbs went into the backpack and the medical kits hung from it as he put it on and picked Lily back up. "To the right." He said with a nod, doing as she said. He walked with purpose, his strides sure as he kept Lily secure in his arms and did his best not to jostle her in any way.

"Lead them away... Lead... Oh, I know. I got this, I can slow them down and lead them in a different direction." He quickly gave over the worn backpack the triplets had been carrying for years, Sarah's little wooden herb box and the two medical kits they had before shifting to wolf and calling up his ability before sprinting top speed towards the hunters before anyone could stop him. His plan, was to fake attacking these hunters before running around to lead them away, opposite of the direction of the den and the other packs.

Max grumbled under his breath as his brother took off, and stopped long enough to set Lily down so Sarah's herbs went into the backpack and the medical kits hung from it as he put it on and picked Lily back up. "To the right." He said with a nod, doing as she said. He walked with purpose, his strides sure as he kept Lily secure in his arms and did his best not to jostle her in any way.
Lily look over noticing zach pushing max roughly as he held her:"careful....."

She stay in max arms:"if needed we can use a tree to stop them...."

Stuart / Silas McLord
Lake / Lance Humphry

"I am honestly losing my patience, Lance," Silas grumbled, sitting down on the sofa at his home. Lance stood in the corner, scrolling thru his phone in silence. Of course, Stuart had found another friend to help out with the ambush toward Mask. "Why are you so obsessed?" Lance said, not looking up from the screen. "Obsessed? I'm not obsessed!" Stuart scoffed. Lance barely eyed upward and rose his eyebrows at Silas. "Well, you keep talking about that girl. You don't know how to shut up about her," Lance said, then straightening his posture. Slipping his phone into his pants pocket and motioned over to Silas. Silas grumbled in response. Lance was also larger than Silas, which would mean, he would be able to pretty much take Mask head-on in battle.

"Why don't we gather up your group and head there now?" Lance grinned, somewhat evilly. Silas plopped his hands on his knees and stood up, "let's do that." They both turned to the door and went out...

(I felt like I had to add something about what Stuart / Silas was up to.)

Riley Timber/Gin - BloodMoon Medic - 22
Gin padded along the forest floor, taking in the view of everything before her and relaxing. The effects of the wolfbane had gone away and her heat had subsided, leaving her feeling...great honestly. She flexed her paws in the ground under her and smirked, "A run?" Riley asked softly in their mind 'Yes, it has been a while since we have gone on a run without it being from you running in fear." And just like that Riley raced off through the woods, her paws thundering on the ground as she ran with such force to make her bottled-up anger and her weaker half fade away.

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper yawned waking up and stretching out his muscles, it tugged a bit when stretching the wound on his shoulder but he didn't mind. He was growing a bit restless just laying around and wanted to get up and move around some. "We should talk to the Alpha and see about joining this pack." "Are you sure?" Jasper shrugged slightly, "I think it would be good for us to join them..." Quinn was silent for a while, "Let's wait and see...what if we did have a pack at one point." This made Jasper growl slightly, "If we had then wouldn't they have come found us a long time ago!"

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia watched over her two boys who were still fast asleep after parting ways with the pup they had been playing with they had come back home and were showing her how well they could hid. They had played several more rounds of hiding seek along with doing some tracking practice. So when the two of them had to go in and take a shower and eat they hadn't complained at all. She smiled at them before standing and heading for the kitchen to make some food for them. She found Terrance sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, "Everything okay Alpha?" She asked watching him as he sighed here and there.

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Terrance glanced up to see Sophia walk in, "I am just wondering about how I can help GhostMoon...without seeming like I am trying to...I don't know overtake the pack." Sophia laughed softly, "You overtake another pack?" Terrance smiled slightly as she laughed, "I know you know that wouldn't be my intention, but they are a small pack with very little of anything from my understanding. It is highly possible that they could think I am trying to take over the pack and make them become WinterMoon wolves." Sophia walked behind him and patted his head as if he were a child, "You simply wish to help, if they see it as you doing anything other than helping then that is their own fault." Even though Sophia was only a few years older than him she had a very relaxing touch and feel about her, perhaps the mother side of her. "If you are truly worried about it, request a meeting to truly find out what it is they all need and bring things to them in small amounts at first. Like blankets...maybe tents if they don't have a packhouse." She gave him a gentle hug resting her head on his shoulder, "Remember how I was when you first met me...I never let my guard down, but you worked up your courage and approached me slowly. You were more worried about the well-being of my children than me attacking you. Use that same approach." Terrance relaxed in full leaning into her hug, "Thank you, Sophia...even though your rank is the lowest in the pack you are kind of like a mother to most of us with your advice." Sophia stood up again, "Well if I can help I will. You hungry?"

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Tessa stood leaning against a tree and staring out at the sky, she didn't know what to think with everything that had been happening and was to still happen. Would they be ready for an attack to protect this loner... Was it worth putting the pack at risk, at this point she didn't feel like it was. But she also couldn't let another wolf end up killed because of some reason that was likely stupid. She sighed closing her eyes and trying to clear her thoughts. "What's the right thing to do..." "Protect her and the pack. It is that simple even if we don't like the idea." "I know...but it's just if any of our pack get hurt trying to protect this loner I will feel guilty." "Yes, but I also know you and you are just like Finn in these kinds of matters, you can't leave an injured wolf on their own."

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper came back to his senses when he noticed the smells around him were a tad different. He actually took in his surroundings noticing that they weren't in the place they had been. He stood up wincing at the speed he got up, he noticed the others and somewhat felt a bit more at ease. "Where are we?" He asked rather confused.
@Miasmith17 or Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian whichever

Jason sat alone in the forest of Bloodmoon territory, his fluffy black tail curled over his paws. He and Emily.. they were the sibling duo, the ones that would be a force to reckon with if given the chance. Yet the male found himself confused.. about how his sister acted, what she would say. It could be all fun and games one day and end up with a fight or yelling the next day. That scared him more than his sister hating him, if he had a say. He would rather Emily leave him in Bloodmoon than them fall apart.. he didn't want to lose his sister as he had lost his parents. Yet, Emily had also lost her parents, they had both suffered, and with everything going on in the other packs, it wouldn't be unknown to him that his sister may not wish to venture out on their own. Tensions were so high.. so unbearably high and he didn't want to get into a fight with anyone. He didn't want to challenge Lilith and he sure as hell didn't want to leave his sister to deal with some uncanny crap she would throw out there, and he knew she would. That was the bad thing about being in a pack, he supposed, the constant nagging and anger, the constant fighting and death, and yet he wondered, when would it all end? When could the trust and balance be restored?

This is open to rp, trying to get back to rping here.

Jason sat alone in the forest of Bloodmoon territory, his fluffy black tail curled over his paws. He and Emily.. they were the sibling duo, the ones that would be a force to reckon with if given the chance. Yet the male found himself confused.. about how his sister acted, what she would say. It could be all fun and games one day and end up with a fight or yelling the next day. That scared him more than his sister hating him, if he had a say. He would rather Emily leave him in Bloodmoon than them fall apart.. he didn't want to lose his sister as he had lost his parents. Yet, Emily had also lost her parents, they had both suffered, and with everything going on in the other packs, it wouldn't be unknown to him that his sister may not wish to venture out on their own. Tensions were so high.. so unbearably high and he didn't want to get into a fight with anyone. He didn't want to challenge Lilith and he sure as hell didn't want to leave his sister to deal with some uncanny crap she would throw out there, and he knew she would. That was the bad thing about being in a pack, he supposed, the constant nagging and anger, the constant fighting and death, and yet he wondered, when would it all end? When could the trust and balance be restored?

This is open to rp, trying to get back to rping here.
(im locked right now sorry)

Onyx / Midnight
Onyx let out a soft sigh "You'll be fine... Fed the pup, find it a home... Cursed, everyone is cursed." he said, scratching insistently at the mark on his neck. He just stepped into the shadows when her arms slipped around him and he went ridged. Every muscle in his body went tense. He had no intent on listening when she told him to wait, when she insisted that he stay with her for the night. To share a camp, was foreign to him, he just wanted to be alone. Onyx panted like he had run a marathon, no one had touched him, held him as she was since his mate. No one hugged him, not after what he had done. Slowly, he sunk to his knees, closing his eyes as he fought off the memories.

For several minutes, Onyx didn't move, couldn't move. He came back to himself slowly, his breath evening out slowly. "Release me... Please." his voice was unusually soft for a man of his size. He waited for her to let him go before taking several paces away from her into dark shadows. He preferred the shadows, felt safer in the dark. Especially since he was sure the Alpha's were still around. "Water is shared, water isn't safe for a camp. You should choose a different place." he said, pulling at his shirt to make sure it hide the other mark he held, the mark that said he had a mate. Once. "Do you have food?" he decided to ask, knowing a pup who ran off to play was going to be hungry and need to be fed. He still did not want to be there, but a young female who never had a mate, never had a hand in raising pups, was in over her head. He wanted to leave, but he couldn't. He never turned to her, only cast looks over his shoulder. He needed to keep himself closed off. No more attachments.

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayia felt the man tense up in her arm. He was as rigid as a tree and soon crumbled to the ground. She released him right after his pleas and as no surprise to her, he took quite a few steps away from her. Ayla could feel the wolf's disdain for her. Would they be better off by letting him go after all? NO, they needed the protection after all she had his scent rubbed up all over her and no way TImber could find her if they moved.
"As much as you would like to you know damn well we can't move because I smell like you and thus the pup will no way in seven hells find us. And the fact that water is shared gives us extra protection as it's most likely a "no-fight" zone. So if you please help me set up things and maybe light a fire so at least the humans would be none the wiser."
She had a huff of annoyance in her last words but Ayla couldn't really blame the wolf as seemed like the kind who just observe and never interact. In her mind, it wouldn't even be a too far fetch if his powers had something to do with it. Not all had such luxury.
"Yeah I have some jerky and stuff but not much more as I already told I didn't plan on this whole thing happening"

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian
(Sorry for such late post even for Sunday. Just stuff has gotten a tad crazy but I'll try to be here for the next few hours and reply :))

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayia felt the man tense up in her arm. He was as rigid as a tree and soon crumbled to the ground. She released him right after his pleas and as no surprise to her, he took quite a few steps away from her. Ayla could feel the wolf's disdain for her. Would they be better off by letting him go after all? NO, they needed the protection after all she had his scent rubbed up all over her and no way TImber could find her if they moved.
"As much as you would like to you know damn well we can't move because I smell like you and thus the pup will no way in seven hells find us. And the fact that water is shared gives us extra protection as it's most likely a "no-fight" zone. So if you please help me set up things and maybe light a fire so at least the humans would be none the wiser."
She had a huff of annoyance in her last words but Ayla couldn't really blame the wolf as seemed like the kind who just observe and never interact. In her mind, it wouldn't even be a too far fetch if his powers had something to do with it. Not all had such luxury.
"Yeah I have some jerky and stuff but not much more as I already told I didn't plan on this whole thing happening"

(Sorry for such late post even for Sunday. Just stuff has gotten a tad crazy but I'll try to be here for the next few hours and reply :))

Onyx/Midnight
Onyx let out a heavy sigh, watching the girl with very careful eyes before he shook his head. He walked two steps towards her, but then two steps back. He took in a deep breath "You need more than jerky to feed a growing pup. Especially if they've been playing all day." he told her, watching her for a moment. "I can start a fire, but you need to stay here and wait for the pup to return. You smell of me, you need to talk loud or he won't return. Foreign male scent should mean danger to him." he told her, gathering up some of the twigs to sticks to quickly start a fire, he still knew how to do that even if it had been years. With the fire started, he rose back to his feet, brushing off his hands. "I'm going to hunt something." Onyx told her, walking several paces away before shifting back to his wolf form. Midnight headed off, muttering about feeding a growing pup and clueless girl because jerky wasn't enough.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Onyx/Midnight
Onyx let out a heavy sigh, watching the girl with very careful eyes before he shook his head. He walked two steps towards her, but then two steps back. He took in a deep breath "You need more than jerky to feed a growing pup. Especially if they've been playing all day." he told her, watching her for a moment. "I can start a fire, but you need to stay here and wait for the pup to return. You smell of me, you need to talk loud or he won't return. Foreign male scent should mean danger to him." he told her, gathering up some of the twigs to sticks to quickly start a fire, he still knew how to do that even if it had been years. With the fire started, he rose back to his feet, brushing off his hands. "I'm going to hunt something." Onyx told her, walking several paces away before shifting back to his wolf form. Midnight headed off, muttering about feeding a growing pup and clueless girl because jerky wasn't enough.
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

The man was grumpy and started to criticise all she did or doing it for her. She was starting to boil with anger as he turned to hunt. The emotions got better of her once more
"OI MISTER I TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS NOT THE LIFE I PLANNED ON LIVING EVEN DURING THE MORNING SO STOP GOD DAMN BABYING ME!! MAYBE YOUR MATE WAS OK WITH YOU DOING ALL FOR THEM BUT I AM NOT HER NOR AM I STUPID. IF YOU WANT TO BE A GRUMPY OLD MAN THEN WHY DON'T YOU ADOPT THE LITTLE FREAK YOURSELF"
Alya just spit after the man before starting to make a fire pit that the wolf had just put up. She couldn't understand how one could be so insufferable. Why couldn't the man from before the Alpha had been the one to pull her out of the water at least then she wouldn't have to deal with this guy as she would have had eyes on Timber.
After the fire pit came to the tent which she pulled out of her bag. It didn't take long to set up just a small cover but she still smelled of him. Guess it Ayla had to go and scrub herself once more. Closer to the land this time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back