• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

The man was grumpy and started to criticise all she did or doing it for her. She was starting to boil with anger as he turned to hunt. The emotions got better of her once more
"OI MISTER I TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS NOT THE LIFE I PLANNED ON LIVING EVEN DURING THE MORNING SO STOP GOD DAMN BABYING ME!! MAYBE YOUR MATE WAS OK WITH YOU DOING ALL FOR THEM BUT I AM NOT HER NOR AM I STUPID. IF YOU WANT TO BE A GRUMPY OLD MAN THEN WHY DON'T YOU ADOPT THE LITTLE FREAK YOURSELF"
Alya just spit after the man before starting to make a fire pit that the wolf had just put up. She couldn't understand how one could be so insufferable. Why couldn't the man from before the Alpha had been the one to pull her out of the water at least then she wouldn't have to deal with this guy as she would have had eyes on Timber.
After the fire pit came to the tent which she pulled out of her bag. It didn't take long to set up just a small cover but she still smelled of him. Guess it Ayla had to go and scrub herself once more. Closer to the land this time though.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Midnight/Onyx

Midnight cringed as she yelled after him, she had told him part of her life but he hadn't shared his. She brought up his former mate, and it hurt more than he wanted to admit. They had worked perfectly as a pair, hunted so well and began to plan merging their packs or running. They never got the chance. And what he remembered from his entire life in his old pack, was that pups were cared for by all. Everyone had a hand in teaching and caring for them, he was used to those who knew how to raise pups, even when they weren't their own. He should have been an Alpha, he should have had a pup of his own to raise. Growling, he headed off carefully between the pack territories to hunt without worry to hopefully bring back something good for a pup he didn't know the size of. Midnight blended into the shadows to get to a good hunting ground sooner, to bring back food before dark. And to give the pup time to return to that woman.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Timber
~Lone Pup~

Though Timber had some fun, it was time to for him to find Ayla and Zaya. He bounded through the forest after saying some goodbyes to his new friends, and went searching. “Ayla!” He howled, when her scent came to his nostrils, he smelt someone else unfamiliar. A male. He growled as he released his wings as he lowly approached.

“Ayla...” he growled, then jumping in front of the stranger. “Who are you? And why are you with Ayla?” He demanded, his wings pointed outwards.​

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

Oh.
Belatedly Charlie caught what Orian was trying to convey. “Oh, uhh... yeah, no, Mask’s fine last I checked,” she whispered back awkwardly. Flicking her ears to rid herself of the embarrassment, she continued. “So, Angel told me to check in on the ambush; we need to know if it’s going to be moved up or anything.” She hesitated. “You’re not planning to ambush us all now, when we’re not expecting it... were you?”
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Brian Peterson
Cover Alpine
Stuart / Silas McLord
Lake / Lance Humphry

"Not that I know of... I haven't heard of any change-" before Orian could finish explaining, two more black-like wolves leapt into the clearing. Stuart and Lake. Orian's eyes flew open wider as he saw them, Orian stood in front of Charlie to defend her. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Stuart growled at Orian, his fangs bared.

"Who's the female?" Lake echoed, his voice much deeper and darker. Lake was a huge black wolf, like to Mask, with red eyes. The two encircled near them, then Stuart broke the silence, "we're ambushing now. Just to let you know." Orian's amber eyes widened until he couldn't widen them anymore, and his pupils shrank, horrified. "Why now?" Orian snarled.

"Because, Lake said it would be better to do so now," Stuart grinned evilly and turned to Lake. Orian slowly turned back to Charlie, with an even lower tone, "go warn them. NOW..." The last word rumbled deep within his throat.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Midnight/Onyx
Midnight cringed as she yelled after him, she had told him part of her life but he hadn't shared his. She brought up his former mate, and it hurt more than he wanted to admit. They had worked perfectly as a pair, hunted so well and began to plan merging their packs or running. They never got the chance. And what he remembered from his entire life in his old pack, was that pups were cared for by all. Everyone had a hand in teaching and caring for them, he was used to those who knew how to raise pups, even when they weren't their own. He should have been an Alpha, he should have had a pup of his own to raise. Growling, he headed off carefully between the pack territories to hunt without worry to hopefully bring back something good for a pup he didn't know the size of. Midnight blended into the shadows to get to a good hunting ground sooner, to bring back food before dark. And to give the pup time to return to that woman.

Timber
~Lone Pup~

Though Timber had some fun, it was time to for him to find Ayla and Zaya. He bounded through the forest after saying some goodbyes to his new friends, and went searching. “Ayla!” He howled, when her scent came to his nostrils, he smelt someone else unfamiliar. A male. He growled as he released his wings as he lowly approached.

“Ayla...” he growled, then jumping in front of the stranger. “Who are you? And why are you with Ayla?” He demanded, his wings pointed outwards.

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla gave out a small scream when Timber landed in front of her. That pup sure knows how to scare the wolf out of her.
"Timber calm down! It's me Ayla.... I am all good. You know you scared the life out of me with that stunt you know."
She slowly wrapped her hands around the small wolf calming down a little. Ayla could smell a lot of different wolves on Timber ad she didn't like it not a bit that the boy had not listened to her or maybe he did and just interpreted it wrong.
"My....my... Timber you smell quite a bit. I think you need a really hard scrubbing."
She turned to take a bar of soap out of her bag and then set out to go into the water.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
(it's short but maybe this way we can get this over with faster this way :D)

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla gave out a small scream when Timber landed in front of her. That pup sure knows how to scare the wolf out of her.
"Timber calm down! It's me Ayla.... I am all good. You know you scared the life out of me with that stunt you know."
She slowly wrapped her hands around the small wolf calming down a little. Ayla could smell a lot of different wolves on Timber ad she didn't like it not a bit that the boy had not listened to her or maybe he did and just interpreted it wrong.
"My....my... Timber you smell quite a bit. I think you need a really hard scrubbing."
She turned to take a bar of soap out of her bag and then set out to go into the water.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
(it's short but maybe this way we can get this over with faster this way :D)

Onyx/Midnight
Hunting
Midnight dashed out of the shadows far away from pack lands, but not so far that getting back would be an issue. He tracked down and hunted the largest game he could find to make sure all three of them would have their fill. He got a large buck and quickly made sure it was ready for the travel back to the lake so the pup and girl could eat. He was going to have to ask for names, if he was stuck with both, it would be better to know their names. He had to shift back to human, hoist it over his shoulders. As Onyx he could still use his ability but it wasn't as strong, so he would ride the shadows back to the location.

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber’s ears perked upward as he was mistaken, it was just Ayla by herself. “Oh, it’s only you... I could’ve sworn someone was with you. Sorry about me sudden appearance.” Timber looked around them and was snarling lowly. He had smelt Orian on his wad to her, but he also carried many wolf scents with him.

But there was an unfamiliar scent that lingered within Ayla that made him squint suspiciously at her. But her greeting calmed the young pup, he spotted the soap bar. He just decided to go with it, he wagged his tail as she did so. But... he wanted to know who was with her. He wanted to keep her safe. She was like a mother to him and he would do anything to protect her, even if it would cost the young one’s life.​

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber’s ears perked upward as he was mistaken, it was just Ayla by herself. “Oh, it’s only you... I could’ve sworn someone was with you. Sorry about me sudden appearance.” Timber looked around them and was snarling lowly. He had smelt Orian on his wad to her, but he also carried many wolf scents with him.

But there was an unfamiliar scent that lingered within Ayla that made him squint suspiciously at her. But her greeting calmed the young pup, he spotted the soap bar. He just decided to go with it, he wagged his tail as she did so. But... he wanted to know who was with her. He wanted to keep her safe. She was like a mother to him and he would do anything to protect her, even if it would cost the young one’s life.

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla was happy that the pup had calmed down and even agreed to a good scrub. She carried him to the water and started to lather him in soap.
"You know I managed to talk a wolf into staying with us for the night so we don't have to find a place to hide. Altho I should warn you he is quite a grump."
The girl finished with the soap started to wash all the dirt out of the young wolf's coat. When she was finished with that she set the boy free so he could go dry himself off while she cleaned herself.
"Timber if you want you can grab some jerky from next to the bag just make sure you don't mess things up"

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber sat down after the scrub with water and soap, which he usually would despise of. But the mention of another wolf... which was male was brought to his attention. He simply flattened his ears, his wings folded at his flank. “Oh? A grump, huh?” He grumbled, shaking his pelt about dry. Timber did oddly wished that he could find Orian again and at least knew he was safe. But he’d find out in future reference.​

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

"Mhm hes a big old grumpy grump but he seem to be into to pups. So the most he can do is take you and claim you as his own. Oh and he promised to bring food"
Ayla finished with her bath and came on land to dry herself up by the fire and then dress so that the cold air wouldn't get her. Not that the cold water didn't already. She stepped on land and looked over to the treeline only to notice the man gliding closer with an animal on the back.
"Well speak of the devil. I guess dinner arrived."

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber was just laying on his back with his wings fanned out with a zephyr. Take me in? Timber thought to himself silently. But what about Orian? Timothy butted in. I don’t know... Timber sighed and looked up at the mention he was coming.​

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

"Mhm hes a big old grumpy grump but he seem to be into to pups. So the most he can do is take you and claim you as his own. Oh and he promised to bring food"
Ayla finished with her bath and came on land to dry herself up by the fire and then dress so that the cold air wouldn't get her. Not that the cold water didn't already. She stepped on land and looked over to the treeline only to notice the man gliding closer with an animal on the back.
"Well speak of the devil. I guess dinner arrived."

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber was just laying on his back with his wings fanned out with a zephyr. Take me in? Timber thought to himself silently. But what about Orian? Timothy butted in. I don’t know... Timber sighed and looked up at the mention he was coming.​

Onyx / Midnight
Onyx came back and slowly came up to them along the edge of the far side of the fire where he laid down the large, carefully prepared deer for them. He had hunted it, so he kept the best parts of it for himself. He crouched low as he could, eyes shining in the fire light "Hey little one, I'm Onyx... My wolf is Midnight... This deer was hunted for you. A growing pup needs a good meal. Eat." He said, staying low as he backed up away from it so the pup felt safer taking his fill. His eyes shifted towards the girl, and he cleared his throat "I... When the pup is done. I can cook some of it for you. Unless you would rather eat as wolf."

Onyx / Midnight
Onyx came back and slowly came up to them along the edge of the far side of the fire where he laid down the large, carefully prepared deer for them. He had hunted it, so he kept the best parts of it for himself. He crouched low as he could, eyes shining in the fire light "Hey little one, I'm Onyx... My wolf is Midnight... This deer was hunted for you. A growing pup needs a good meal. Eat." He said, staying low as he backed up away from it so the pup felt safer taking his fill. His eyes shifted towards the girl, and he cleared his throat "I... When the pup is done. I can cook some of it for you. Unless you would rather eat as wolf.
Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber was just laying on his back with his wings fanned out with a zephyr. Take me in? Timber thought to himself silently. But what about Orian? Timothy butted in. I don’t know... Timber sighed and looked up at the mention he was coming.
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla observed the two carefully. As expected the man was really careful around Timber, but the moment he turned towards her the condescending tone returned. Ayla just snorted at his word instead she decided to talk to Timber.
"See I told you he is a grump and a creep."
She turned towards the man now.
"Oh don't worry I have my own two hands on if you can see it and so I would not be needing any of your help unless you plan on not letting me touch that deer."
She once more spat towards the man but this time she hit his face.
"I am off to gather some firewood and don't you even dare to touch not a hair on his body. If you do I will rip out your throat with my teeth."
Ayla set out among the trees leaving Momo behind to keep watch.

Last edited:
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla observed the two carefully. As expected the man was really careful around Timber, but the moment he turned towards her the condescending tone returned. Ayla just snorted at his word instead she decided to talk to Timber.
"See I told you he is a grump and a creep."
She turned towards the man now.
"Oh don't worry I have my own two hands on if you can see it and so I would not be needing any of your help unless you plan on not letting me touch that deer."
She once more spat towards the man but this time she hit his face.
"I am off to gather some firewood and don't you even dare to touch not a hair on his body. If you do I will rip out your throat with my teeth."
Ayla set out among the trees leaving Momo behind to keep watch.

Onyx / Midnight
Loner
Onyx let out a soft growl, but as soon as she was gone, he shifted into his wolf form and shook his dark fur. He wondered into the fire light and laid down, stretching out on his side as he looked at the pup, resting his chin on his paws, he waited for the pup to eat with one ear trained in the direction the girl had gone. He still didn't know names, but they knew his and it was enough. "Eat pup. Eat as much as you want, you're a growing boy, you need as much as you can stomach for growing and strength." Midnight said, yawning and closing his eyes to show the pup he could fully trust him.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber saw a man enter the clearing and he remained silent once more. Timber wasn’t the best with talking to strangers, he flicked his ears in response to this. He saw the deer and rolled over onto his stomach, folding his wings in the process. The man had spoken to him, but Timber stayed silent, still. He wasn’t all too sure if he could trust him or not, Timber just decided to observe for now.

Timber then saw Ayla slap him- what a surprise. Timber blinked a couple times, trying to process that. He scooted toward the deer and swiftly pulled off a large chunk, going back to his spot. Ayla then left and not long after, the man shifted into a black wolf. “Well, hello, Midnight. I’m Timber. I will eat for now,” he responded, not moving his gold eyes in his direction.​

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber saw a man enter the clearing and he remained silent once more. Timber wasn’t the best with talking to strangers, he flicked his ears in response to this. He saw the deer and rolled over onto his stomach, folding his wings in the process. The man had spoken to him, but Timber stayed silent, still. He wasn’t all too sure if he could trust him or not, Timber just decided to observe for now.

Timber then saw Ayla slap him- what a surprise. Timber blinked a couple times, trying to process that. He scooted toward the deer and swiftly pulled off a large chunk, going back to his spot. Ayla then left and not long after, the man shifted into a black wolf. “Well, hello, Midnight. I’m Timber. I will eat for now,” he responded, not moving his gold eyes in his direction.​

Midnight / Onyx
Loner
Midnight cracked an eye to watch the pup, smiling slightly as he watched the pup eat. His closed his eyes again and kept quiet as he nearly fell asleep while letting the pup have his full. Even then, he appeared to stay asleep for several minutes longer before getting up with a broad stretch, shaking out his entire body with a soft huff. He did yawn before he padded slowly over to the deer, he tore off another piece and set it aside for the pup to preserve it for the next day so that he would have something to eat. Then he ate, until he couldn't anymore and when he was done, then he was tugging it over to be closer the girls little camp. He then sat himself on the far side away from where she would be, he didn't wish to be slapped again for whatever reason she had done so before and because he wished to stay more comfortable as a wolf. He was more concerned with the pup, little Timber. He wondered if the boy was stuck, or if like himself, just preferred to spend his life as a wolf. His unborn pup, wouldn't have been close to his age, if he was guessing, but it made him long to know what it would have been like. Huffing, he removed himself from the heat of the fire to just outside of its reach to sit amongst the roots of a tree before lying down and setting his chin on his paws and watched from a distance.

Last edited:
Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

After finishing his fill, he grumbled and rolled around in the grass. Timber honestly didn’t feel like sleeping, he was wide awake and felt somewhat lonely by his bush. Timber pulled his wings back into his spine and glanced to Onyx in silence. Timber let out a little sneeze and pawed at the ground with boredom. Timber wanted to speak to him, but didn’t know if he could understand him as a wolf.​

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

After finishing his fill, he grumbled and rolled around in the grass. Timber honestly didn’t feel like sleeping, he was wide awake and felt somewhat lonely by his bush. Timber pulled his wings back into his spine and glanced to Onyx in silence. Timber let out a little sneeze and pawed at the ground with boredom. Timber wanted to speak to him, but didn’t know if he could understand him as a wolf.​

Raising his head up, he watched the pup and was curious about the wings. But he kept silent and instead belly crawled just that little bit closer to have his head be in the edge of the fire light and set his head back down on his paws. He was quiet for a few moments before lifting his head back up and asking what he was most curious to know "Where's your pack?"

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber then noticed he had moved closer towards him and Timber moved his head in his direction. “I do not have a pack. I’m proudly a lone wolf pup!” He replied, puffing his little chest out. Though, Timber had only been running through many woods trying to find someone to care for him. After he was told that his parents had passed away from an unknown cause. Timber had forced himself not to believe his parents were dead, which was the main reason he was searching.​

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber then noticed he had moved closer towards him and Timber moved his head in his direction. “I do not have a pack. I’m proudly a lone wolf pup!” He replied, puffing his little chest out. Though, Timber had only been running through many woods trying to find someone to care for him. After he was told that his parents had passed away from an unknown cause. Timber had forced himself not to believe his parents were dead, which was the main reason he was searching.​

Midnight / Onyx
29 - lone wolf
Midnight tilted his head as he listened, giving his head a small shake. He had purposely turned his back on his pack, having lost his mate and unborn pup. But this, a lone pup did not sit well with him. He tried not to let his upset show as he edged a little more into the fire, keeping to the ground as best he could so that this pup would not be scared of him. "Every pup should have an entire pack to look after them, every pup should be well fed and sheltered." he said, laying his head back down as he gazed at him. He wanted to say that he would help take care of the pup, but the girl. She so heavily protected the pup, he didn't know if she could stand him following after them. He asked the other thing that was on his mind, though not fully what he wanted to ask. "What is it like to fly?"

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber scoffed at the mention of packs, to be honest. Packs weren’t his go-to conversation. Timber’s tail softly thumped against the ground when he asked how flying is. “Flying...” he paused to find the right words. “...it is interesting. If anything, it has its pros and cons, really. You can hide... you can catch birds. But they’re a hassle when they’re bigger than you!” Timber chuckled softly. Nobody really asked the boy questions about his wings, ‘til now.​

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber scoffed at the mention of packs, to be honest. Packs weren’t his go-to conversation. Timber’s tail softly thumped against the ground when he asked how flying is. “Flying...” he paused to find the right words. “...it is interesting. If anything, it has its pros and cons, really. You can hide... you can catch birds. But they’re a hassle when they’re bigger than you!” Timber chuckled softly. Nobody really asked the boy questions about his wings, ‘til now.​

Midnight / Onyx Starsong
29 - lone wolf

Midnight chuckled softly, smiling as best a wolf could smile and edging just that tiny bit closer to the pup, he was trying to work his way over to wrap around him and keep him warm. Slowly, bit by bit, he was hoping to earn the pups trust. A pack was a pack, no matter how big or how small, if a pack was only two, they were a pack. But he didn't need to lay that onto the pup just yet, that was something they could work up too, eventually. He hoped. "I think flying sounds like fun. Like... That first snow, when you get to just play without a care and tumble about." he said, his own tail starting to wag. "Have you ever gotten to play in the snow?" he asked, looking much better and happier as he seemed to come alive with the thought of getting to play.

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber had noticed he had started to lighten up a bit. Timber wasn’t afraid of that make at all, he seemed quite fond of him so far. He then asked of snow. What’s snow? Timber asked Timothy.
It’s that white rain.
Oooh, yeah.
Yeah, that.
I did once... but it was a long time ago.” He replied, his ears flat from the thought of how long ago it was​

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber had noticed he started to lighten up a bit. Timber wasn’t afraid of that make at all, he seemed quite fond of him so far. He then asked of snow. What’s snow? Timber asked Timothy.
It’s that white rain.
Oooh, yeah.
Yeah, that
I did once... but it was a long time ago.” He replied, his ears flat from the thought of how long ago it was​

Midnight / Onyx Starsong
29 - Lone wolf

Midnight's tail stopped and his ears drooped a little as he watched the pups ears go flat, he messed up. He needed to fix this, and fast. He edged his way a little big closer, only a few paws "Hey, tell me about those birds that pick on you? I could get them back for you... Or I can show you have to defend yourself, how about that?" he asked, his ears raising and his tail wagging just a little in hopes that would help cheer the pup up. He wasn't this ones father, but he would have been only... He shook his head, he didn't want to think about it. It always hurt too much to think about it.

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

The birds... hmm...” he retraced his memory with the help of Timothy, he then spoke. “I usually am the one picking on them!” He chuckled again, his ears no longer down. “Or, I fly with them. I would like to learn to defend myself though. That’d be nice.” His tail began to wag for a mere moment.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back