• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lily frown but warned:"its either become part of the pack or stay here....."

Garen looked at max opening a small pouch he had:"we have this to mark them with...."

Lilith shook her head;"just search around for any traitors, that is all for now....if you please me enough and show me you are a good fit then i might become your mate...."

*zach stares at the ground, clearly afraid of the hunters* "w...well i have been sort of lonely..."

Maxwell Crescent - Ghostmoon - 26
Max nodded as he looked towards Jasper, waiting to see if he was willing to join the pack. He wondered, if when it came time to mark his brother too, if he was going to be the only one to have half of the pack mark. Was he meant to have for another role, or was he meant to leave the pack? He really didn't think that he could pull himself away from his siblings, they had been together since birth, they hadn't spent more than a few hours apart, a day at most. Max looked towards the large dark furred wolf who said he was lonely but so against joining their pack "If you don't want to join, then go help my brother. All other packs around here are far bigger than ours." he said to him, warning him if he tried to enter another packs territory.
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf @Miasmith17 click norris click norris

Nick Robinson - Bloodmoon Alpha - 28
Nick's tail would have been wagging if he had stayed as Grimm, but she was giving him a chance. "As you wish." he said, giving her a nod before he turned and stepped away from her. He shifted to Grimm and set out to try and figure out if anyone in their pack was a traitor, he wanted to prove himself to Lilith. He wanted to fully take his place at her side. 'I'll find a traitor and take him right to her.' he thought to himself, sticking as best he could to shade and shadows as he listened to others talk.
@Miasmith17

Max nodded as he looked towards Jasper, waiting to see if he was willing to join the pack. He wondered, if when it came time to mark his brother too, if he was going to be the only one to have half of the pack mark. Was he meant to have for another role, or was he meant to leave the pack? He really didn't think that he could pull himself away from his siblings, they had been together since birth, they hadn't spent more than a few hours apart, a day at most. Max looked towards the large dark furred wolf who said he was lonely but so against joining their pack "If you don't want to join, then go help my brother. All other packs around here are far bigger than ours." he said to him, warning him if he tried to enter another packs territory.

Nick's tail would have been wagging if he had stayed as Grimm, but she was giving him a chance. "As you wish." he said, giving her a nod before he turned and stepped away from her. He shifted to Grimm and set out to try and figure out if anyone in their pack was a traitor, he wanted to prove himself to Lilith. He wanted to fully take his place at her side. 'I'll find a traitor and take him right to her.' he thought to himself, sticking as best he could to shade and shadows as he listened to others talk.
@Miasmith17
*zach glances at max* "are you insane? Im not going out there alone" (sorry short posts im not feeling inspired much today) Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

@Miasmith17
Lilith walk back over to her den starting to eat some elk meat that he hunted earlier
Wanting to spend some time in the den for a bit

*zach snarls at garen but quickly quiets, stepping towards lily*
Lily touch his front shoulder putting the mark on his right shoulder....it was half....She mentioned:"another half mark, you will be a hunter and guard.......but it seems you have another path ahead of you in the future"

Lily touch his front shoulder putting the mark on his right shoulder....it was half....She mentioned:"another half mark, you will be a hunter and guard.......but it seems you have another path ahead of you in the future"
*zach nods, confused and backs away*

Lilith walk back over to her den starting to eat some elk meat that he hunted earlier
Wanting to spend some time in the den for a bit

Nick Robinson / Grimm - Bloodmoon Alpha - 28
Nick was quiet as he listened to members of the pack speak in private with each other, he heard whispers of some members trying to leave. But he couldn't figure out which ones were trying to leave. It didn't matter how long, or how much he listened in, no one was talking about who it was that was trying to leave. He growled and grumbled, instead he set out to find someone who was leaving, someone who could possibly giving information of their pack away to another pack. Or worse. He patrolled around the edges of their territory, until he saw something he had never caught before. A pack member sneaking out of their pack territory. He hesitated for a moment, having never left since he found home with the pack, and then he followed after and bided his time, waiting to be able to bring them back to Lilith so that she could decide what to do with them. Eventually he got his chance, and he dragged them all the way back to the Lilith, where he dumped them at her feet. "This one left pack grounds... I don't know where they were going, or what they were doing, but I have brought them back to you." he said, holding tight to their back of their neck to keep them bowed down before Lilith.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Nick Robinson / Grimm - Bloodmoon Alpha - 28
Nick was quiet as he listened to members of the pack speak in private with each other, he heard whispers of some members trying to leave. But he couldn't figure out which ones were trying to leave. It didn't matter how long, or how much he listened in, no one was talking about who it was that was trying to leave. He growled and grumbled, instead he set out to find someone who was leaving, someone who could possibly giving information of their pack away to another pack. Or worse. He patrolled around the edges of their territory, until he saw something he had never caught before. A pack member sneaking out of their pack territory. He hesitated for a moment, having never left since he found home with the pack, and then he followed after and bided his time, waiting to be able to bring them back to Lilith so that she could decide what to do with them. Eventually he got his chance, and he dragged them all the way back to the Lilith, where he dumped them at her feet. "This one left pack grounds... I don't know where they were going, or what they were doing, but I have brought them back to you." he said, holding tight to their back of their neck to keep them bowed down before Lilith.

@Miasmith17
Lilith glance back at him:"thank you, now we shall have this one thrown in the ceil and then murdered infront of our pack..."

Lilith glance back at him:"thank you, now we shall have this one thrown in the ceil and then murdered infront of our pack..."

Nick / Grimm - Bloodmoon Alpha - 28
"Yes Lilith, allow me." Nick said with a smile, moving to do exactly as she said. He dragged and directed them away to a section of the pack house turned into a cell, he tucked them away as he ignored all protests and denying they were leaving the pack. He hoped he had pleased his Alpha and set out to try and find if anyone else was sneaking off.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
"Yes Lilith, allow me." Nick said with a smile, moving to do exactly as she said. He dragged and directed them away to a section of the pack house turned into a cell, he tucked them away as he ignored all protests and denying they were leaving the pack. He hoped he had pleased his Alpha and set out to try and find if anyone else was sneaking off.

@Miasmith17
Lilith smiled:"very well then..."
She sit in her den but walks over to the edge of bloodmoon territory to check on a scent from nearby

Lilith smiled:"very well then..."
She sit in her den but walks over to the edge of bloodmoon territory to check on a scent from nearby

Grimm spent a few hours investigating the pack before giving up and tracking down Lilith. As new Alpha male, he knew his place was meant to be at her side if he wasn't doing anything. So he sat himself at her side, and he too caught the scent. "What is that?" he asked, his nose twitching.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Nick spent a few hours investigating the pack before giving up and tracking down Lilith. As new Alpha male, he knew his place was meant to be at her side if he wasn't doing anything. So he sat himself at her side, and he too caught the scent. "What is that?" he asked, his nose twitching.

@Miasmith17
Lilith look towards the forest:"it smells like outsiders and hunters....."
Stands up in her wolf form, sniffing the scent

Lilith look towards the forest:"it smells like outsiders and hunters....."
Stands up in her wolf form, sniffing the scent

Grimm nodded and leaned into Lilith's side the way wolves held hands, looking off in the direction the scent was coming from. He sniffed a few times, before shaking his head "Smells far away. Do you want to get rid of the deserter tonight?" he asked, turning his head to look at her, he was ready to prove himself a fully capable mate for her by taking on the task. He planned to also make an impact on the pack as well, so they knew he was meant to be at her side.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Riley Timber/Gin - BloodMoon Medic - 22
Gin sighed as the attention was brought away from her and she relaxed once more, she really didn't know how to deal with these people. Shifting to her human form Riley sighed, "So you can talk all tough but once you are put on the spot you cower the same as me." Gin growled, "Well...mainly I can't say what I want to say unless we have a death wish and I would much rather be alive right now. I still stand by what I say though. We need to leave this pack, I just don't know how..." Riley sighed softly, "Maybe one day we can get free from this hellhole."

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper glanced to Lily, "I don't mind being marked I guess, it isn't like I have anywhere else to go..." He moved over to Lily's side, "I just want to know if this means I am trapped...or if I will have some form of freedom." As he had never been in a pack before he didn't know how packs really worked.
@Miasmith17

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia the scent of other wolves hit her nose and she growled slightly shifting and jumping down from the porch and placing herself between the scent of the other wolves and the newest arrival. The female didn't seem to be a threat and the others hadn't seemed to notice the other scents. Probably cuz they were focused on the female, "There are wolves out there Terrance...I'm not sure how many but..."

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Terrance was surprised when Talia came flying by and stood behind the new arrival in order to protect her from a threat he hadn't noticed. "Stay calm for now Talia...they may not be a threat..." Talia glanced at him with a nodded, but mainly kept her attention to where the scents were coming from. He stepped forward making sure to place himself between the unknown wolves and the GhostMoon female. "If they are a threat you are safe under our pack..." He knew he didn't have to give Selene any orders, she knew what to do if they came charging with fangs bared.
Kitteh Kitteh Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Tessa relaxed slightly when he gave her one of Finn's shirts, it made Angel feel better if only a little. "Do...you think he is still alive?" She wanted to find him, that way she could at least tell him how she felt even if she ended up rejected. That was fine, but now the feelings that she had come to know would weigh on her until she could get over them. "His stuff...we should store it away...it would be best to do that with his stuff. If I were to keep all of it I doubt I would be able to focus as I should. I would hate for something to happen to the pack simply because I got distracted..." She brought Finn's shirt to her nose taking in his scent before letting it settle back into her lap. "I'll be just fine with time...It wasn't like we were actually mates. Plus, if he were still around he probably would have rejected my confession." She said with a soft smile and laugh as she fumbled with the material of the shirt.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

[ jasper glanced to Lily, "I don't mind being marked I guess, it isn't like I have anywhere else to go..." He moved over to Lily's side, "I just want to know if this means I am trapped...or if I will have some form of freedom." As he had never been in a pack before he didn't know how packs really worked.]

Lily looked at him carefully explaining:"you wont be trapped exactly, just means your apart of this pack unless you die protecting it or till you find a mate from another pack...."
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Riley Timber/Gin - BloodMoon Medic - 22
Gin sighed as the attention was brought away from her and she relaxed once more, she really didn't know how to deal with these people. Shifting to her human form Riley sighed, "So you can talk all tough but once you are put on the spot you cower the same as me." Gin growled, "Well...mainly I can't say what I want to say unless we have a death wish and I would much rather be alive right now. I still stand by what I say though. We need to leave this pack, I just don't know how..." Riley sighed softly, "Maybe one day we can get free from this hellhole."

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper glanced to Lily, "I don't mind being marked I guess, it isn't like I have anywhere else to go..." He moved over to Lily's side, "I just want to know if this means I am trapped...or if I will have some form of freedom." As he had never been in a pack before he didn't know how packs really worked.
@Miasmith17

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia the scent of other wolves hit her nose and she growled slightly shifting and jumping down from the porch and placing herself between the scent of the other wolves and the newest arrival. The female didn't seem to be a threat and the others hadn't seemed to notice the other scents. Probably cuz they were focused on the female, "There are wolves out there Terrance...I'm not sure how many but..."

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Terrance was surprised when Talia came flying by and stood behind the new arrival in order to protect her from a threat he hadn't noticed. "Stay calm for now Talia...they may not be a threat..." Talia glanced at him with a nodded, but mainly kept her attention to where the scents were coming from. He stepped forward making sure to place himself between the unknown wolves and the GhostMoon female. "If they are a threat you are safe under our pack..." He knew he didn't have to give Selene any orders, she knew what to do if they came charging with fangs bared.
Kitteh Kitteh Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Tessa relaxed slightly when he gave her one of Finn's shirts, it made Angel feel better if only a little. "Do...you think he is still alive?" She wanted to find him, that way she could at least tell him how she felt even if she ended up rejected. That was fine, but now the feelings that she had come to know would weigh on her until she could get over them. "His stuff...we should store it away...it would be best to do that with his stuff. If I were to keep all of it I doubt I would be able to focus as I should. I would hate for something to happen to the pack simply because I got distracted..." She brought Finn's shirt to her nose taking in his scent before letting it settle back into her lap. "I'll be just fine with time...It wasn't like we were actually mates. Plus, if he were still around he probably would have rejected my confession." She said with a soft smile and laugh as she fumbled with the material of the shirt.

[ jasper glanced to Lily, "I don't mind being marked I guess, it isn't like I have anywhere else to go..." He moved over to Lily's side, "I just want to know if this means I am trapped...or if I will have some form of freedom." As he had never been in a pack before he didn't know how packs really worked.]

Lily looked at him carefully explaining:"you wont be trapped exactly, just means your apart of this pack unless you die protecting it or till you find a mate from another pack...."

Max watched them carefully, wondering if finding a mate in another pack really meant that you had to leave, or if they had to choose which pack they were meant to be part of. He instead, turned his head and scented the air as he kept Lily close to his chest. "I think their pack is close, and Sarah." he said, still sniffing the air.
@Miasmith17 VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf click norris click norris

Sarah Crescent - Ghostmoon Medic - 26
Sarah turned to look at the new arrival to the circle around her and then glanced at the Alpha before she moved back around him "No, not a threat. I think that's my pack. I can smell one of my brothers." she said, looking a little silly in human form as she sniffed the air. "Max... And he's got Lily. Garen and... Two other pack members." she said, pausing to look at the pack around her. "If I'm protected, please protect them." she said, holding out her hands as she looked at them. "I just want some words with your medic before I move on." she said, looking a little anxious. She wanted to have moved on to the next pack before hers had arrived, she didn't want to feel like she had failed.
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Kitteh Kitteh BasilOwO BasilOwO

Arthur Smith / Luther - Soulmoon Alpha - 24
Arthur gave a sigh and nodded his head in understanding as he gave her shoulder a squeeze and rubbed her back before slowly standing up. "I'll find a place to store his things. I know you don't feel right, even if he wasn't your mate the feelings were there. And... He may just have loved you too, we don't know for sure." he said, getting her another of Finn's shirts to give it too her. "Keep those with you. I'll help you recover however you want... I mean, he's bound to be alive but for now, we need to keep moving forwards. We have to take care of the pack." he told her, kneeling beside her and sitting himself next too her once more. He wondered what it was like, to love and care for someone so deeply. He offered her silent support.

Max watched them carefully, wondering if finding a mate in another pack really meant that you had to leave, or if they had to choose which pack they were meant to be part of. He instead, turned his head and scented the air as he kept Lily close to his chest. "I think their pack is close, and Sarah." he said, still sniffing the air.

Sarah turned to look at the new arrival to the circle around her and then glanced at the Alpha before she moved back around him "No, not a threat. I think that's my pack. I can smell one of my brothers." she said, looking a little silly in human form as she sniffed the air. "Max... And he's got Lily. Garen and... Two other pack members." she said, pausing to look at the pack around her. "If I'm protected, please protect them." she said, holding out her hands as she looked at them. "I just want some words with your medic before I move on." she said, looking a little anxious. She wanted to have moved on to the next pack before hers had arrived, she didn't want to feel like she had failed.

Arthur gave a sigh and nodded his head in understanding as he gave her shoulder a squeeze and rubbed her back before slowly standing up. "I'll find a place to store his things. I know you don't feel right, even if he wasn't your mate the feelings were there. And... He may just have loved you too, we don't know for sure." he said, getting her another of Finn's shirts to give it too her. "Keep those with you. I'll help you recover however you want... I mean, he's bound to be alive but for now, we need to keep moving forwards. We have to take care of the pack." he told her, kneeling beside her and sitting himself next too her once more. He wondered what it was like, to love and care for someone so deeply. He offered her silent support.
Lily glance up at max:"she must have informed them then, hopefully lucas will meet us here safely........"

She layed close to max in his arms keeping an eye on jasper and zach, mentioning to zach:"zach i need you to check on lucas make sure he is ok and update us on the hunters location...."
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf click norris click norris Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Lily glance up at max:"she must have informed them then, hopefully lucas will meet us here safely........"

She layed close to max in his arms keeping an eye on jasper and zach, mentioning to zach:"zach i need you to check on lucas make sure he is ok and update us on the hunters location...."
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf click norris click norris Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

*zach back up into the trees and runs off in search of lucas as a wolf*

Maxwell - Ghostmoon - 26
Max kept quiet as he watched and waited for Jasper to get his pack mark so that they could finally enter Wintermoon territory and seek safety until they knew that it was clear. He also took note that what he suggested before, became a command by Lily that their new member had to follow. It comforted him a little, to know his unmarked brother would have someone out there to protect him or bring him back.
@Miasmith17 VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Lucas - Loner - 26
Lucas kept taunting the hunters away from pack territory, further and further into an area he and his siblings had never been in. But as long as the hunters kept on him, he didn't care, he'd figure it out and find his way back. He was walking purposefully through a wide open farmers field, having stopped long enough to mark the far fence to find his way back, when a new gun sounded and he dropped to his belly in a very human instinct. A shotgun, the hunters had rifles and large knives, he remembered with how often they shot at him. The farmer had likely spotted him, and now he was stuck. Even with his ability nearly exhausted, he couldn't keep going towards the occupied farm house as he had been, and back into the woods meant far more trouble with the hunters. He laid flat, like he had been shot, and he waited, biding his time for when he could run.
click norris click norris

Maxwell - Ghostmoon - 26
Max kept quiet as he watched and waited for Jasper to get his pack mark so that they could finally enter Wintermoon territory and seek safety until they knew that it was clear. He also took note that what he suggested before, became a command by Lily that their new member had to follow. It comforted him a little, to know his unmarked brother would have someone out there to protect him or bring him back.
@Miasmith17 VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Lucas - Loner - 26
Lucas kept taunting the hunters away from pack territory, further and further into an area he and his siblings had never been in. But as long as the hunters kept on him, he didn't care, he'd figure it out and find his way back. He was walking purposefully through a wide open farmers field, having stopped long enough to mark the far fence to find his way back, when a new gun sounded and he dropped to his belly in a very human instinct. A shotgun, the hunters had rifles and large knives, he remembered with how often they shot at him. The farmer had likely spotted him, and now he was stuck. Even with his ability nearly exhausted, he couldn't keep going towards the occupied farm house as he had been, and back into the woods meant far more trouble with the hunters. He laid flat, like he had been shot, and he waited, biding his time for when he could run.
*zach runs out into the field, following lucas's scent and stops short when lucas is shot at by a farmer. Zach snarls and leaps at the farmer, knocking the shotgun out of his hand and bowling him over violently. he then turns toward the hunters and ignoring the bullets flying around him he charges at them, scattering them before running back to lucas and hauling him up by the scruff of his neck.* "were you shot?" *he inspects lucas quickly before nudging him forward* "we must get moving before they regain their senses... Rejoin the pack"

*zach runs out into the field, following lucas's scent and stops short when lucas is shot at by a farmer. Zach snarls and leaps at the farmer, knocking the shotgun out of his hand and bowling him over violently. he then turns toward the hunters and ignoring the bullets flying around him he charges at them, scattering them before running back to lucas and hauling him up by the scruff of his neck.* "were you shot?" *he inspects lucas quickly before nudging him forward* "we must get moving before they regain their senses... Rejoin the pack"

Lucas - Loner - 26
Lucas didn't know how or when the other had set off to find him, but he was surprised by how quickly he had been found. He wasn't even sure how long he had been leading the hunters away, but he growled soft as he was grabbed by the scruff of his neck, taking great offense to it. Though he said nothing, he wasn't a pup, he hadn't been grabbed by the scruff since he had been one. But the hunters were scrambling about, the farmer was searching for his gun, it was his chance to get away. So, even though he wanted to continue to lead the hunters further away, he took the words they needed to rejoin the pack, as Alpha's orders and followed the darker furred wolf back. Maybe he could finally get his pack mark.

Lucas - Loner - 26
Lucas didn't know how or when the other had set off to find him, but he was surprised by how quickly he had been found. He wasn't even sure how long he had been leading the hunters away, but he growled soft as he was grabbed by the scruff of his neck, taking great offense to it. Though he said nothing, he wasn't a pup, he hadn't been grabbed by the scruff since he had been one. But the hunters were scrambling about, the farmer was searching for his gun, it was his chance to get away. So, even though he wanted to continue to lead the hunters further away, he took the words they needed to rejoin the pack, as Alpha's orders and followed the darker furred wolf back. Maybe he could finally get his pack mark.
*zach leads lucas in a zig zag pattern back to where the pack is currently hiding out and after a little while they stand, panting in front of lily.* "the hunters are too far away to find you... us again, hopefully... "

Maxine sighed, "Please guys, give us some space." She murmured quietly, yet she made it known that she was speaking to her pack members. "Go find her siblings, just give me a bit to speak with her." She begged and she could hear Maximus within her mind nodding. The male had always been a place of comfort, and now she wished to speak to Sarah alone so that she could send the other off and dim her worries.

Midnight / Onyx Starsong
Loner - 29
Around the lake
Midnight yawned as he stood up and stretched out his body, shaking out his fur and checked on the sleeping pup he had kept warm all night, deciding it was a bad idea to poke his head into the tent where the girl, who's names he had finally learned were Ayla and Zaya when in wolf form. He eyed the corvid, whos name he learned was Momo, and padded off around the fire. Last night had been tense, but both had decided they were looking out the pup and settled down so she could eat and they worked on getting the pup to settle. Midnight was going to go hunting again, though a strange collection of scents hit his nose that he hadn't picked up before, so he set to move about slowly and carefully around the neutral ground that was the lake, wanting to stay safe and not potentially led any harm to little Timber. The game was different than if he went elsewhere, but he didn't feel like he had much choice at the smells and sounds around him. He had a few caught hares in his mouth, heading back to feed Ayla and Timber when he stopped, gazing hard at someone he had not even seen or heard. He froze, staring hard at the other male, unsure what to do. Was he part of a pack, or was he loner? Was he going to end up in trouble? He slowly set the hares down, staring up at the other male. "I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but you can take a hare if you leave me be." Midnight said, aware he had the pups scent on him with hopes that the other didn't notice or if he did then he would let him live.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl teluhtubby teluhtubby Knight boi Knight boi
((I left it a little vague as to who was there on purpose so whomever has a male not currently in a pack can interact with him. This at least gets things going.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back