• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Timber / Timothy Blake
Orian / Oscar Massacre
~Loner~

Orian smiled happily to the young timber pup, but he noticed an unfamiliar wolf nearby. Orian snarled lowly at him as he was too close for his comfort. “Orian, he’s a friend. His name is Midnight,” Timber quickly explained, his gold eyes wide.

Orian simply scoffed in response of another male trying to take Timber as their own. But maybe he’d be nice, this once though. He was still trying to be nice since he had left Stuart’s side. “Is that so?” Orian turned his amber gaze back to the pup.

Orian could still scent Mask nearby. The she-wolf was still in mad pain from the war recently, but he knew she was strong. “Well, Timber, would you like to come along with me?” Orian had a smirk, hoping he would accept. Timber in response was nervous; he didn’t want to abandon Zaya, Ayla, nor Midnight. But he was close and really trusted Orian with all his heart.

His gold gaze darted around for any answers.​

Last edited:
[Instead of telling Lilith what he had planned for the traitor, and not waiting for nightfall, that, he brought him and all of their pack to the center of pack grounds, outside of their pack house. He made sure that he couldn't get away, and he made a rather gruesome example of the poor wolf. He was not in one piece when he was done, and he shamed the individual further by forbidding funeral rights. Then he was going back to stand at Lilith's side, looking at her and waiting for approval to know if he had done right. What they didn't know just yet, was while he was setting an example for those caught sneaking off, their medic had finally done so by using this as cover. She would not be trackable by the time they figured it out.]
Lilith smirk and watched as he walked over:"you have proven yourself well, i think its time we head to my den...."
She glance at the two wolfs who was watching from affar then heads into her den
BasilOwO BasilOwO

[ "What's going on? It looks like most of the pack is leaving?" he said, turning his head to watch as more hurried past the open doorway with their things. This felt like a defining moment, but he had no idea what was actually happening.]
Lily woke up hearing the footsteps and panicked pack members, she gets up looking at max:"something must be wrong i dont know....."
She tries to get up but blush as max picked her up:"the hunters or something spooked them...."
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Timber / Timothy Blake
Orian / Oscar Massacre
~Loner~

Orian smiled happily to the young timber pup, but he noticed an unfamiliar wolf nearby. Orian snarled lowly at him as he was too close for his comfort. “Orian, he’s a friend. His name is Midnight,” Timber quickly explained, his gold eyes wide.

Orian simply scoffed in response of another male trying to take Timber as their own. But maybe he’d be nice, this once though. He was still trying to be nice since he had left Stuart’s side. “Is that so?” Orian turned his amber gaze back to the pup.

Orian could still scent Mask nearby. The she-wolf was still in mad pain from the war recently, but he knew she was strong. “Well, Timber, would you like to come along with me?” Orian had a smirk, hoping he would accept. Timber in response was nervous; he didn’t want to abandon Zaya, Ayla, nor Midnight. But he was close and really trusted Orian with all his heart.

His gold gaze darted around for any answers.​

Lilith smirk and watched as he walked over:"you have proven yourself well, i think its time we head to my den...."
She glance at the two wolfs who was watching from affar then heads into her den
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lily woke up hearing the footsteps and panicked pack members, she gets up looking at max:"something must be wrong i dont know....."
She tries to get up but blush as max picked her up:"the hunters or something spooked them...."

Midnight / Onyx Starsong
Loner - 29

Midnight watched them, sitting down as he watched the back and forth between the two before he let out a sigh as the pup seemed so torn about what to do. "She's gone pup... I just checked the camp. She left without good-bye. I'll be fine if you want to go." he promised, nodding to this little pup. He had gotten attached when he had said he wouldn't, but he chalked that up to having almost been a father. His child would only be a toddler now, had his mate not been taken from while she was carrying. He nudged the two hares back towards them "Here. Eat pup." he told them, before rising up and nodding to him and heading off for neutral pack territory to fend for himself like he had originally been planning to do before he rescued the girl and met little Timber. As soon as his impossibly black fur got into the shadows, he blended into them and traveled a far distance as far as possible to save himself from more heart ache.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon - 26

Max blinked as he looked at Lily "But, Terrence was just in here, he didn't tell you?" he asked, moving to scoop her up when it looked like she wanted to get up. So he quickly did so, taking her up into his arms and taking her outside to the front of the pack house, where remments of the former pack remained. But over half of them seemed to be gone, including Jasper. "What happened? Where is everyone?" he asked, finding a spot to sit and quickly set Lily there, kneeling in front of her to make sure her foot stay elevated. Many lost pack members seemed to be gathering in front of her.

Lucas Crescent
Loner - 26

Lucas made sure that Garen was awake before he was trailing after his brother and Lily, following them outside where they saw less than half the pack from before. He blinked a few times and moved quickly to make sure they didn't crowd her too much, her foot still healing. Even though he had yet to be marked as a pack member, he was loyal to Lily and his brother and made sure they had a safe space as what was left of a pack gathered. "Alpha Lily... The rest seem to be gone... They're without a pack. What did you want to do?" he asked, standing there before her and still keeping former Wintermoon pack members six feet from her in a half circle, like a good Omega was supposed too.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris BasilOwO BasilOwO

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male - 29

Nick felt pride when Lilith told him that he had done well, he was more then proud to stand there at his side. He stood at his full height and was glad when she invited him back to the den. He wasn't sure if he was allowed on the bed now, if he had finally proved himself to be her mate, but he had hopes. There was still enough time in the heat cycle that he had a chance to aid in creating a pup for her, to help create an heir. He hoped if it took, that it was his, but either way he was going to proudly raise the pup if she ended up having one. As they made to leave, he too glanced towards their sibling guards and made a note to keep a close eye on them as he made to follow after Lilith to the Alpha den to hopefully be alone with him.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Timber / Timothy Blake
Orian / Oscar Massacre

~Loners~

Timber frowned as Midnight said he could go with Orian and that he’d be fine. Timber had indeed grown a small bond with him, leaving now may hurt him a little; but convinced himself that he’d be fine. “All right... yes, I’ll come, Orian.” Orian flattened his ears, sensing that Timber was down, but had given him his final response. “Come,” Orian brushed his white pelt against the pup and nodded for his kitten to leap down. The trio headed their way onto Orian’s abode.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
~Loner~

Mask grumbled and got to her paws, striding around her hollow tree. Mask’s brain was on a roll, stressing her out badly. The female kept thinking of her long dead pup, Ice. But she must let it go. Her and Ice’s murderer were fine now. Orian. But she wanted someone to love. She had a somewhat bond with Orian, but she couldn’t love him after what he had done. There must be someone else out there... she thought vaguely. She then spotted a large rabbit in her view. She crouched lie to the ground and leapt after it. After a few moments, she caught it; but dropped it on the ground. Now realizing, her appetite was gone. She was depressed. She knew it. Mask lay on the ground sadly by herself.
(free interaction with Mask)​

Maxwell Crescent - Ghostmoon - 26
Watched as Jasper got his mark and turned his head to wait and see if his brother was going to get his mark too, but the other pack arrived before that could happen and they were being lead into the territory to a large building. A pack house. He didn't know packs slept in such big houses with their own room, he had never experienced such a thing, he and his siblings had grown up in a two room cabin with their parents. He wasn't so used to this sort of living, but if this was the way they were meant to take Ghostmoon, he would take it all in and learn while he could. Following the other Alpha, he took Lily to the bedroom she was meant to have to herself and gently set her on the bed, holding back a yawn as she mentioned that he should get sleep. The thought was tempting, but he still felt a deep need to protect her. "I'll be fine. I traveled for days with little sleep when it was just me, Lucas and Sarah. I'll be outside your door should you need anything." he told her, going back out into the hall and easing down the wall beside her door to sit on the floor and get comfortable. He refused to leave his Alpha to fend for herself.
@Miasmith17 @VenturingSkullWolf

Lucas Crescent - Loner - 26
Lucas followed and trailed after Zach all the way back to the pack, and he didn't like that it didn't take them very long before they were back. He didn't trust it at all, and he was going to ask Lily to at least mark him when the other pack arrived and taken into the pack grounds. He stopped, hesitating and shook his head. He'd come back later on, and he would ask permission to enter the grounds then. But for now, he needed to make sure the Hunters didn't end up following them back to this back. So stayed in his wolf form, watched the marked members of his pack go and then ran back towards the area the hunters had been left in. He needed to lead them further away by a few days so that they could all remain safe. He left the other male to figure out if he was going to join him, or stay with the pack.
click norris click norris

Sarah Crescent - Ghostmoon Medic - 26
Sarah followed her and nodded slightly but then let out a soft sigh "If my pack is here, I have to come back. I can't just not be with my pack." she told the other medic, just looking at her for a long moment. She had given her the ground Yarrow in hopes of learning about curses, but she wasn't even told anything, she needed to wait for later. With a very sigh, she turned away and shifted back to her wolf form and took off for the next pack territory. She was a little more cautious this time, not knowing if the next ones would be as nice as the previous pack. The next could very well kill her and she couldn't risk that. She ran part of the way into the pack and sat and howled for someone to come and find her and take her fully into the territory and she could give the Alpha the warning. She rolled belly up when she heard two sets of paws running towards her, she wanted to make sure they knew she wasn't a threat at all "I'm from Ghostmoon, I wish to speak with your Alpha. I have a warning from my own." she told them, when she saw the two wolves.

Arthur Smith / Luther - Soulmoon - 24
Arthur nodded as she seemed to gather and steel herself for a change, prepared to help the pack however possible. He stood up with her and took a deep breath "If you're ready, then okay. I know the pack needs guidance and orders, but I don't really know what to do. I don't think any of us expected this." he told him, moving to give her one more hug before allowing her to go and put the two of Finn's shirts away that he gave her. He finished buttoning up his shirt, and fixed his hair before he headed off to find Charlie so that she and Tessa could help him guide the pack into moving on. He stood there, waiting for them both when the sound of a female howl from the far edge of territory sounded. Tilting his head, he listened for a moment before he looked at his guards "Find her, bring her to me unharmed." he said, needing to talk to the rest of the pack and calm them down. They were just accepting his position and someone was already seeming entry to their territory. He set about going to reassure his pack that they were okay, that he had things under control.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @VenturingSkullWolf

Nick / Grimm - Bloodmoon Alpha - 28
It had taken Grimm a while for him to convince Lilith to return to her den before he was offering her up more of the Elk he had hunted earlier. He still wasn't sure he was accepted as her mate yet, she made to leave her alone and sleep at the mouth of the cave, Xavier's scent had still been on her bed. Which had upset him, and he didn't want her to see that, so he had also gone away for that reason. Maybe he should try again when the scent faded. He laid down in the opening of the Alpha den, stretching out and putting his chin on his paws as he looked out over the territory.
@Miasmith17
*zach follows lucas as he heads back out to dissuade the hunters, sending a warning into his head to not engage the hunters. hE keeps up with the other male easily until they get back to the field. Zach stops lucas and growls.* "i was asked to bring you back, your task is done... i wIll handle it from here." *he gives lucas a "i dare you to argue" look.* Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Lucas Crescent
Loner currently

Lucas didn't know if the other had followed after him, he was just dead set on making sure that his siblings were going to be okay. That the pack and all the others were going to be safe, that he was able to get back to easily still didn't sit well with him, so he taunted the hunters again, made sure they saw him so they hurried to follow after. He made sure it was clear and easy to follow him. Maybe after a day or so, he would return back like they planned. Except, the hunters had other plans, it seems they had caught on in the rescue that had occurred earlier and he was forced to find a quicker way back to the pack. It took him near an hour and when he got back, it looked like half the pack was gone. "Max! Sarah! Alpha Lily!" he called, walking past what looked like lost pack members towards the pack house. He rushed forwards at the sound of his brothers voice to a room with him and Lily in it. "What happened here?"
Lucas Crescent
Loner - 26

Lucas made sure that Garen was awake before he was trailing after his brother and Lily, following them outside where they saw less than half the pack from before. He blinked a few times and moved quickly to make sure they didn't crowd her too much, her foot still healing. Even though he had yet to be marked as a pack member, he was loyal to Lily and his brother and made sure they had a safe space as what was left of a pack gathered. "Alpha Lily... The rest seem to be gone... They're without a pack. What did you want to do?" he asked, standing there before her and still keeping former Wintermoon pack members six feet from her in a half circle, like a good Omega was supposed too.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris BasilOwO BasilOwO
*zach follows lucas as he heads back out to dissuade the hunters, sending a warning into his head to not engage the hunters. hE keeps up with the other male easily until they get back to the field. Zach stops lucas and growls.* "i was asked to bring you back, your task is done... i wIll handle it from here." *he gives lucas a "i dare you to argue" look.* Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Lucas Crescent
Loner - 26
Former Wintermoon Territory

Lucas had chosen to ignore all the looks and snide remarks from the other wolf, he still didn't like how close the hunters were, he had not been able to take them near as far as he would have felt safer doing. He should have been given more time, but he couldn't go against Alpha's orders, even if he still hadn't gotten his mark yet. So, there he was in the middle of a small semi-circle of pack members left behind, looking at Lily and waiting to know what to do. He would wait and talk to Zach later, or whatever his wolf side was called. He was still getting used to most have a name for their wolf halves. He was worried about his sister too, he wanted to go off and find her, but also knew full well that she could handle herself just fine, and she would call for them if needed.
click norris click norris @Miasmith17

Lucas Crescent
Loner - 26
Former Wintermoon Territory

Lucas had chosen to ignore all the looks and snide remarks from the other wolf, he still didn't like how close the hunters were, he had not been able to take them near as far as he would have felt safer doing. He should have been given more time, but he couldn't go against Alpha's orders, even if he still hadn't gotten his mark yet. So, there he was in the middle of a small semi-circle of pack members left behind, looking at Lily and waiting to know what to do. He would wait and talk to Zach later, or whatever his wolf side was called. He was still getting used to most have a name for their wolf halves. He was worried about his sister too, he wanted to go off and find her, but also knew full well that she could handle herself just fine, and she would call for them if needed.
click norris click norris @Miasmith17
Lily looked at lucas:"gather the wolves and try to find out what happened, i'll try to mark you soon as things calm down...."

She glance at garen who walked over to them and was staying close incase the wolves attack for some reason

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii

~Loners~

Orian took his kitten, Oliver back to his apartment then returned to Timber, who was waiting patiently at the edge of the forest line. "Come on. We're going to go and join Soulmoon, It'll be the best for us right now, where we can be safe," Orian couldn't be vulnerable, due to Stuart being angry with him and wouldn't catch him alone. The pair padded their way there until he scented someone familiar. Orian came to a slow halt and looked to see Mask lying on the ground motionless. "Mask? Mask!" Orian bounded up to her, bewildered. But she was still breathing fine.

Mask sighed out of her nose and didn't budge. "What are you doing out here like this?" he urged, sitting beside her with Timber. "I've given up. I can't do this anymore. My life is pointless, so I feel. I'm done," she sighed again. Orian could see the sadness building up in her eyes as he looked at her. He lay beside her as he could feel the heat leaving her body, slowly. Orian could feel the tears leaving his eyes as Mask had stopped breathing. Timber flattened his ears and lay his head on Orian's shoulder.

Realizing he can't stay with her all day, he heaved to his paws. Looking over the black she-wolf, who had completely given up from something he had caused. He was selfish, he knew it. Killed a female's pup for a home he had never received. Selfish. Just... selfish. Orian gave her one final glance before heading onto Soulmoon.​

Lilith walk into her den and shifted to human form before sitting on her bed in the cave den, glancing at him "come..."

She wait for him then started to kiss him

Sin was in the forest, stalking inside a tree. He quietly waited for prey to come alive before him.

Lily looked at lucas:"gather the wolves and try to find out what happened, i'll try to mark you soon as things calm down...."

She glance at garen who walked over to them and was staying close incase the wolves attack for some reason
Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii

~Loners~

Orian took his kitten, Oliver back to his apartment then returned to Timber, who was waiting patiently at the edge of the forest line. "Come on. We're going to go and join Soulmoon, It'll be the best for us right now, where we can be safe," Orian couldn't be vulnerable, due to Stuart being angry with him and wouldn't catch him alone. The pair padded their way there until he scented someone familiar. Orian came to a slow halt and looked to see Mask lying on the ground motionless. "Mask? Mask!" Orian bounded up to her, bewildered. But she was still breathing fine.

Mask sighed out of her nose and didn't budge. "What are you doing out here like this?" he urged, sitting beside her with Timber. "I've given up. I can't do this anymore. My life is pointless, so I feel. I'm done," she sighed again. Orian could see the sadness building up in her eyes as he looked at her. He lay beside her as he could feel the heat leaving her body, slowly. Orian could feel the tears leaving his eyes as Mask had stopped breathing. Timber flattened his ears and lay his head on Orian's shoulder.

Realizing he can't stay with her all day, he heaved to his paws. Looking over the black she-wolf, who had completely given up from something he had caused. He was selfish, he knew it. Killed a female's pup for a home he had never received. Selfish. Just... selfish. Orian gave her one final glance before heading onto Soulmoon.​
Lilith walk into her den and shifted to human form before sitting on her bed in the cave den, glancing at him "come..."

She wait for him then started to kiss him
Lucas Crescent
Loner
"Yes Alpha."
Lucas nods and hurries to get the others away from Lily, Max and Garen so he can speak with these left over pack members to find out what's going on. He does as he's asked and talks to a few pack members at a time, slowly finding out that Alpha Terrence had taken the pack members who had been scared to face hunters and a war, away from here. With him had gone the only mother and her pups, as well as the only other Loner of their pack. After he has all the information he needs, he's telling them to file in if they wish to become part of a new pack or leave to find the one that left. Then he's returning to Lily to tell her what happened.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Max stays with Lily, though he's mostly presenting himself as a foot rest to keep her broken leg up. He watches his brother, doing something he had always done when they had been with their parents and knew that he was going to make a great second for their Alpha. So, he sits silently and just watches and waits until his brother comes back to them and kneels before Lily to tell her everything. It was as he had thought, suddenly they could have a much larger pack, they could better defend themselves and have everything they needed right there in what was left behind.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur and trying to figure out how to handle the potential threat of hunters with the pack that he has after the Ghostmoon pack girl had left, when two familiar scents hit his nose, he had chosen not to be apart of what had happened, but he recognized the scents easily as those of Orian and his kitten. But there was a new scent with him, he sniffed a little more as he took a few steps forwards. A pup. He hadn't scent a pup in years, most were grown now. He waved a guard or two to follow him and headed off to meet them himself as Luther. He pads right up to them just as they're entering his pack territory, lines he needs to mark soon with his own scent. "What are you doing back here?" he demands, standing tall in his wolf form. He tries to look authoritative without looking mean, he doesn't want to scare the pup but prove that he's the one in charge now.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Nick shifts to Grimm and quickly follows after Lilith to the den, he's more than happy when she gestures for him to join her on the bed. His tail was wagging like crazy before he shifts back to human and slowly approaches her, easing himself down in a state of undress. He leans into her kiss, his touches caressing and gentle as he lies down with her. *Fade to Black*
@Miasmith17

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake

~Loners~

Orian seemed like he was thrown into an ocean and left there until rescue arrived. He seemed so broken due to Mask's death. Timber looked at Orian, who was still carrying a depressed and devastated facial expression. Orian could sense Soulmoon up ahead, he barely rose his head. As they entered the territory, he could remember Mask fighting alongside him against Stuart's gang.

He and Timber were then greeted by Luther. Who scented of authority in his tone. Timber glanced to Orian, who didn't reply, he simply frowned with his head hung low in his thoughts. Timber nudged Orian back to reality a little, then he spoke, "sorry about my sloppy appearance. I don't mean to come and be a burden, Luther. But me and Timber here would like to join your pack if that's all right..." His tone sort of gave away the fact that something had really ruined his day, badly. Timber smiled to Luther, with a small wag of his tail, "it'd be our first pack!"​

Lucas Crescent
Loner
"Yes Alpha."
Lucas nods and hurries to get the others away from Lily, Max and Garen so he can speak with these left over pack members to find out what's going on. He does as he's asked and talks to a few pack members at a time, slowly finding out that Alpha Terrence had taken the pack members who had been scared to face hunters and a war, away from here. With him had gone the only mother and her pups, as well as the only other Loner of their pack. After he has all the information he needs, he's telling them to file in if they wish to become part of a new pack or leave to find the one that left. Then he's returning to Lily to tell her what happened.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Max stays with Lily, though he's mostly presenting himself as a foot rest to keep her broken leg up. He watches his brother, doing something he had always done when they had been with their parents and knew that he was going to make a great second for their Alpha. So, he sits silently and just watches and waits until his brother comes back to them and kneels before Lily to tell her everything. It was as he had thought, suddenly they could have a much larger pack, they could better defend themselves and have everything they needed right there in what was left behind.

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur and trying to figure out how to handle the potential threat of hunters with the pack that he has after the Ghostmoon pack girl had left, when two familiar scents hit his nose, he had chosen not to be apart of what had happened, but he recognized the scents easily as those of Orian and his kitten. But there was a new scent with him, he sniffed a little more as he took a few steps forwards. A pup. He hadn't scent a pup in years, most were grown now. He waved a guard or two to follow him and headed off to meet them himself as Luther. He pads right up to them just as they're entering his pack territory, lines he needs to mark soon with his own scent. "What are you doing back here?" he demands, standing tall in his wolf form. He tries to look authoritative without looking mean, he doesn't want to scare the pup but prove that he's the one in charge now.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Nick shifts to Grimm and quickly follows after Lilith to the den, he's more than happy when she gestures for him to join her on the bed. His tail was wagging like crazy before he shifts back to human and slowly approaches her, easing himself down in a state of undress. He leans into her kiss, his touches caressing and gentle as he lies down with her. *Fade to Black*
@Miasmith17
Lilith kissed back deeply and start to undress laying down with him *fade to black*

Lily frown hearing the news but shook her head:"they may join or choose another pack....we must either use this land or give up ours..."

Garen notice the sadness in her tone:"its been our land for years.....we would loose the graves and most we have built"

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake

~Loners~

Orian seemed like he was thrown into an ocean and left there until rescue arrived. He seemed so broken due to Mask's death. Timber looked at Orian, who was still carrying a depressed and devastated facial expression. Orian could sense Soulmoon up ahead, he barely rose his head. As they entered the territory, he could remember Mask fighting alongside him against Stuart's gang.

He and Timber were then greeted by Luther. Who scented of authority in his tone. Timber glanced to Orian, who didn't reply, he simply frowned with his head hung low in his thoughts. Timber nudged Orian back to reality a little, then he spoke, "sorry about my sloppy appearance. I don't mean to come and be a burden, Luther. But me and Timber here would like to join your pack if that's all right..." His tone sort of gave away the fact that something had really ruined his day, badly. Timber smiled to Luther, with a small wag of his tail, "it'd be our first pack!"​
Lilith kissed back deeply and start to undress laying down with him *fade to black*

Lily frown hearing the news but shook her head:"they may join or choose another pack....we must either use this land or give up ours..."

Garen notice the sadness in her tone:"its been our land for years.....we would loose the graves and most we have built"

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther looked them over with a few guards on either side of him, he sniffed and scented at the pair, noticing that Orian smelt very faintly of Mask. He gave him a gentle nudge to fully enter the territory before he was giving the small pup a rub with his head "Then for now we will feed you, and care for you. You've proven a strong fighter, Orian. But if you plan to join my pack, then I'm going to need to make sure you will be loyal and good for this pack before I permit you and your pup to join." he told him, leading him along towards the pack house. He gave commands to feed the pair and for the beta to take care of the pup as he headed for the guards rooms. Something wasn't right, he should have seen Tessa by now and he wanted to know what was going on. He would check on her alone.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Nick shows Lilith a different side of him during their time together. He is still focused on her, but his touch had been more caring and gentle. He holds her close afterwards, snuggled up with her before possibly going again.
@Miasmith17

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon
"We can move the pack house."
Max quickly volunteers as he looks up at Lily from where he's sitting. "It's a bit of a process but shouldn't take long once all those who wish to join have been marked. Our father taught us how to move our cabin one summer after an avalanche buried us in." he told her, assured that once things are done they can do this. It may take all day, but he's sure that they can do so. The pack left here was going to lose the same things she would, but she is Alpha and if she want's to keep the pack grounds from her family, then he was going to do whatever he could to make sure she got to keep that land.

Lucas Cresecent
Loner

Lucas nods quickly his agreement when Max says they know how to move a large building. They would do better if they also had their sister, she usually steers them safely, but with the number of pack members that they are gaining, its possible that it can be done without her. "Alpha Lily... I think that its time to mark those willing to stay... I think I'd like to finally get my mark as well. I could help far better." he told her, staying on his knees as she slowly edges a little closer. He pauses a few feet away when his own brother growls at him. Though both appear to be unsure as to why.

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther looked them over with a few guards on either side of him, he sniffed and scented at the pair, noticing that Orian smelt very faintly of Mask. He gave him a gentle nudge to fully enter the territory before he was giving the small pup a rub with his head "Then for now we will feed you, and care for you. You've proven a strong fighter, Orian. But if you plan to join my pack, then I'm going to need to make sure you will be loyal and good for this pack before I permit you and your pup to join." he told him, leading him along towards the pack house. He gave commands to feed the pair and for the beta to take care of the pup as he headed for the guards rooms. Something wasn't right, he should have seen Tessa by now and he wanted to know what was going on. He would check on her alone.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Nick shows Lilith a different side of him during their time together. He is still focused on her, but his touch had been more caring and gentle. He holds her close afterwards, snuggled up with her before possibly going again.
@Miasmith17

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon
Max quickly volunteers as he looks up at Lily from where he's sitting. "It's a bit of a process but shouldn't take long once all those who wish to join have been marked. Our father taught us how to move our cabin one summer after an avalanche buried us in." he told her, assured that once things are done they can do this. It may take all day, but he's sure that they can do so. The pack left here was going to lose the same things she would, but she is Alpha and if she want's to keep the pack grounds from her family, then he was going to do whatever he could to make sure she got to keep that land.

Lucas Cresecent
Loner

Lucas nods quickly his agreement when Max says they know how to move a large building. They would do better if they also had their sister, she usually steers them safely, but with the number of pack members that they are gaining, its possible that it can be done without her. "Alpha Lily... I think that its time to mark those willing to stay... I think I'd like to finally get my mark as well. I could help far better." he told her, staying on his knees as she slowly edges a little closer. He pauses a few feet away when his own brother growls at him. Though both appear to be unsure as to why.
Lilith blush snuggling close to him continuing their fade to black

Lily looked concern:"we could combine the land.....if needed. I mean garen can move rocks and earth. It would give us more land to have and use for anything"

She felt confused:"max are you alright?"

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

@Miasmith17

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Lucas Cresecent
Loner

*zach just kind of stands in the corner and watches the pack meeting. He stays quiet the entire time.* (best i can do for now, im busy)

Lilith blush snuggling close to him continuing their fade to black

Lily looked concern:"we could combine the land.....if needed. I mean garen can move rocks and earth. It would give us more land to have and use for anything"

She felt confused:"max are you alright?"
*zach just kind of stands in the corner and watches the pack meeting. He stays quiet the entire time.* (best i can do for now, im busy)
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Max glances at Lily, a tiny hint of red in his cheeks "I'm fine. Sorry." he says, not all sure why he growled at his own brother to keep him away from Lily. He had never done such a thing before, he hangs his head to focus on the ground under him. Many are going to be approaching her to get their marks, so he wants to make sure such a thing doesn't happen again. Are larger pack means they will al be safer. Without looking up, he says "I don't think we need such large pack grounds, but its your decision Alpha." Max shifts his weight to make sure Lily is still comfortable with her leg elevated.

Lucas Crescent
Loner
"Can we discus land after Alpha Lily? I think its best to mark those wanting to be part of the pack."
Lucas says, watching his brother carefully before he slowly edged his way a little closer. Perhaps the Goddess was right, that his brother had a bigger role to play in the pack. For now, he needed to get to his own as the Omega, so he moves closer until he's kneeling on her other side and looking up at her. "I'm ready to be a full member of the pack, please." he adds, glancing at Garen as well because he wasn't actually sure how such a thing was done. He never got to fully watch his sister or brother get their marks before running off to do as he had been commanded.
@Miasmith17

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Max glances at Lily, a tiny hint of red in his cheeks "I'm fine. Sorry." he says, not all sure why he growled at his own brother to keep him away from Lily. He had never done such a thing before, he hangs his head to focus on the ground under him. Many are going to be approaching her to get their marks, so he wants to make sure such a thing doesn't happen again. Are larger pack means they will al be safer. Without looking up, he says "I don't think we need such large pack grounds, but its your decision Alpha." Max shifts his weight to make sure Lily is still comfortable with her leg elevated.

Lucas Crescent
Loner
"Can we discus land after Alpha Lily? I think its best to mark those wanting to be part of the pack."
Lucas says, watching his brother carefully before he slowly edged his way a little closer. Perhaps the Goddess was right, that his brother had a bigger role to play in the pack. For now, he needed to get to his own as the Omega, so he moves closer until he's kneeling on her other side and looking up at her. "I'm ready to be a full member of the pack, please." he adds, glancing at Garen as well because he wasn't actually sure how such a thing was done. He never got to fully watch his sister or brother get their marks before running off to do as he had been commanded.
@Miasmith17
Lily takes out a small pouch of ashs and toss some on his forehead, then touch his right arm focusing giving him the pack mark, smiling after it was done:"rise lucas, my omega in command....."

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

As the strange she-wolf came into camp and informed them about the Hunters, Charlie listened curiously, then nodded as Arthur ordered her to follow the stranger. “Yes, Alpha.” Shifting, she ran as fast as she could behind while still remaining silent, trying not to be detected. She tended as she reached Bloodmoon territory; she was sure no good could come from her being caught there. Swallowing, she crept along behind the brown wolf, keeping her ears pricked up and alert.

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake

Understandable,” Orian stated in reply, his head still somewhat hung low. He knew he was in love with Mask as he got to know her more and more— until she gave up. He knew there was no way of convincing her otherwise. Orian watched Timber bound elsewhere with the said beta. He hoped Mask would see Ice up in heaven when she arrives, then later himself.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Kuna / Kessa Valentina

~Loners~

Kuna had begun making her way through the forest, awe in her eyes. The forest was full of new scents and views to her eyes. But then a dark figure on the ground made her spin freeze and her pelt stood up. Her thinking it was a bear— but later after examining from a distance, it was a large she-wolf. “Miss? Are you all right?” Kuna asked, her purple eyes wide. “Please, leave me be. I’m awaiting the heavens to consume me.”

Kuna flattened her ears. Heaven? No, something isn’t right. The two conversed for a long while, Mask explaining why. Then Kuna convinced her not to give up by simply saying that the future is now and she can’t keep living her life in the past. Mask agreed and sat up, now not giving up.​

Last edited:
Lily takes out a small pouch of ashs and toss some on his forehead, then touch his right arm focusing giving him the pack mark, smiling after it was done:"rise lucas, my omega in command....."

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

As the strange she-wolf came into camp and informed them about the Hunters, Charlie listened curiously, then nodded as Arthur ordered her to follow the stranger. “Yes, Alpha.” Shifting, she ran as fast as she could behind while still remaining silent, trying not to be detected. She tended as she reached Bloodmoon territory; she was sure no good could come from her being caught there. Swallowing, she crept along behind the brown wolf, keeping her ears pricked up and alert.

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake

Understandable,” Orian stated in reply, his head still somewhat hung low. He knew he was in love with Mask as he got to know her more and more— until she gave up. He knew there was no way of convincing her otherwise. Orian watched Timber bound elsewhere with the said beta. He hoped Mask would see Ice up in heaven when she arrives, then later himself.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Kuna / Kessa Valentina

~Loners~

Kuna had begun making her way through the forest, awe in her eyes. The forest was full of new scents and views to her eyes. But then a dark figure on the ground made her spin freeze and her pelt stood up. Her thinking it was a bear— but later after examining from a distance, it was a large she-wolf. “Miss? Are you all right?” Kuna asked, her purple eyes wide. “Please, leave me be. I’m awaiting the heavens to consume me.”

Kuna flattened her ears. Heaven? No, something isn’t right. The two conversed for a long while, Mask explaining why. Then Kuna convinced her not to give up by simply saying that the future is now and she can’t keep living her life in the past. Mask agreed and sat up, now not giving up.​
Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas stood back up with a huge sense of pride about him, he smiled at Lily gratefully and gave her a nod of his head before he was going about to collect all of those from the disbanded Wintermoon pack who wished to stay and be part of theirs. He had them line up single file so that they could all kneel before her as he had, because she was seated and receive their own mark. While their pack was growing, he knew decisions needed to be made and that they would have to talk once everything else was done.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Max, kneeling on the ground slowly shifted to his wolf form and curled up under Lily's broken foot so that she could keep it elevated. He watched a few of the ones getting their marks with very careful eyes before slowly, he just fell asleep. He didn't feel like she was threatened anymore as they gained pack members, and Garen and his brother Lucas were there to protect her so he slowly fell asleep for much needed rest.

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
Bloodmoon territory

Sarah kept into the territory slow and with caution, she only got a few paces before stopping and casting a curious glance over her shoulder. She felt like she was being following but could not figure out why, but seeing no one, she continued on a few more paces as she sniffed the ground, trying to find the main pack grounds. She was more than ready to use her ability to hide and run if she needed too, she was more than ready for this to turn out badly. She had one last bundle of ground up Yarrow to share with this pack, hopefully they wouldn't end up killing her. She needed to get back to her brothers.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @Miasmith17

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Nick had gotten up to get Lilith something to eat from the Elk, very little meat left on it from the pack all having their turn, when he smelt it. A new scent, a scent that didn't belong to the pack. He left the meat where it was and rushed back to the Alpha den to get dressed and inform Lilith of what he had smelt. "Someone is in our territory, a foreign wolf. Female." he pulled his shirt over his head "She is heading this way." he added before shifting into Grimm and giving her a glance before he was taking off out of the den to retrieve who ever this girl was and bring her back to to his new mate.
@Miasmith17

Lily watch as lucas gather the disbanded members and being to mark them each as they came up to her, she would decide their ranks after they gain their marks and to discuss with the others about land plans.....

Lilith growl and smile:"bring her here..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back