• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Maxine sighed, "Please guys, give us some space." She murmured quietly, yet she made it known that she was speaking to her pack members. "Go find her siblings, just give me a bit to speak with her." She begged and she could hear Maximus within her mind nodding. The male had always been a place of comfort, and now she wished to speak to Sarah alone so that she could send the other off and dim her worries.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Sarah Crescent - Ghostmoon Medic - 26
Sarah took in a slow breath and turned her attention to the Wintermoon medic, she caught on the wind her other brothers scent. "I... It..." she had to take in slow and deep breaths before following after this other Max. "I just wanted to know what you know about curses. That's something my father never taught me... My alpha said she just had one broken, but I know nothing about it." she said, offering her the leaf bundle she created to transport the ground Yarrow to her. "I hope that's enough. I was trying to make sure each pack gets equal amounts and I didn't know if you had any to begin with." she told her, waiting for her to take it. She wondered if the Alpha would send a guard after them, like she said he could if he didn't fully trust her. Or if maybe the guard would just follow after her.

BasilOwO BasilOwO VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Kitteh Kitteh

Last edited:
*zach leads lucas in a zig zag pattern back to where the pack is currently hiding out and after a little while they stand, panting in front of lily.* "the hunters are too far away to find you... us again, hopefully... "
Lily look over at zach as they had been walking for awhile to wintermoon and were close by, she look over at lucas:"its time for lucas to get his mark, zach once we get in the pack guard the other wolf jasper......he hasnt decided on his mark yet"
click norris click norris Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Some time after Midnight headed out, Timber had woken up with a yawn. He was awfully glad that Ayla and Zaya were all right. Timber sniffed the air, scenting an unfamiliar creature nearby. He got to his paws and walked towards to scent, crouching low as it became closer.

He then leapt out into a very small clearing to see a small orange kitten. Who looked terrified from Timber’s random appearance. Timber growled at him and began to chase him around. The kitten ended to chasing by climbing up a nearby tree, it’s fur on end. Timber snarled and barked at the kitten angrily. Timber about leapt out of his skin when he heard a familiar voice behind him, “Timber?

Timber spun around to see it was Orian. He had a few recent scars on his white pelt, but aside from that he was still the same ol’ Orian. Timber wagged his tail like never before and yipped, “Orian!”​

*zach winces, his pride hurt by lilies statement* "what even is wintermoon?" *he asks, being uninformed about the packs* @Miasmith17
Lily explained:"they are a nearby pack who just moved here, the land used to belong to shadow blood but they were wipped out by bloodmoon. So wintermoon took over to live here in peace"

*zach glares back* "and how come such a pack is so small?" *he says in a softer voice*
Lily informed him while laying in max arms:"because bloodmoon cursed the pack years ago then attacked us making sure we couldnt leave by setting fire to the forest"

Lily informed him while laying in max arms:"because bloodmoon cursed the pack years ago then attacked us making sure we couldnt leave by setting fire to the forest"
*zach sits down* "so then why not destroy bloodmoon?" *he states simply*

Sarah took in a slow breath and turned her attention to the Wintermoon medic, she caught on the wind her other brothers scent. "I... It..." she had to take in slow and deep breaths before following after this other Max. "I just wanted to know what you know about curses. That's something my father never taught me... My alpha said she just had one broken, but I know nothing about it." she said, offering her the leaf bundle she created to transport the ground Yarrow to her. "I hope that's enough. I was trying to make sure each pack gets equal amounts and I didn't know if you had any to begin with." she told her, waiting for her to take it. She wondered if the Alpha would send a guard after them, like she said he could if he didn't fully trust her. Or if maybe the guard would just follow after her.

BasilOwO BasilOwO VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Kitteh Kitteh
Maxine took the leaf bundle, fixing her with a look. "Be careful. Who knows what Lilith or loners are doing nowadays." She warned, stepping away from the other. "And try not to come running into the campgrounds next time. Who knows what could happen." She gave Sarah a smile, spinning on her heel to walk off. "I will speak to you soon, but not now, as I am busy. Meet me at the border and we shall speak on neutral terms about what is going on and if we can figure this out together." She explained, looking over at on of the guards before she walked further away.

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

Everything had happened so fast, Charlie wasn’t even 100% sure of the order of events.
But now she was standing back in camp, Finnegan was gone, and Arthur was taking over as Alpha. He said a few words, and she caught her and Tessa’s names; suddenly she was aware of the pack’s eyes on both of them. Her hackles prickled uncomfortably. She wasn’t used to the attention of so many wolves at once, but if their new leader needed it, the least she could do was ignore them looking at her. After Tessa’s pledge of loyalty, she swallowed as she, too, stepped forward.

Hand on her sword, she knelt down. “I, Charlie Parker, will watch and guard you as my new Alpha and continue protecting our pack until the last of my breaths are spent and the last of my blood spilt.” Finn’s loss struck her hard, as it did the rest, but she forced herself not to cry — Do you want the whole pack to think you’re a pup?! — and went back to her previous place as Arthur went to comfort Tessa.
What now? She understood they all needed to move on, keep the pack going, but she couldn’t help feeling a bit lost without explicit instructions; she had always been more of a follower than a leader.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
[pretty much open for interaction]

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
When the female state it was the rest of her pack Terrance stepped forward, moving to go greet the rest of GhostMoon. If they had been on the run then it was likely they were tired and needed rest more than anything. He glanced to the healer, "Your pack will have my protection as I had already promised to help Lily where I could." With that, he turned back to his mission and it didn't take him long before he came across the group. One male was carrying Lily and he approached them. "Welcome to WinterMoon...you are all more than welcome to stay. You, follow me with Lily, she likely needs the most rest out of all of you. There is a room no one is using that she can have." He glanced at the others, "For the rest of you, you'll have to wait just a bit for rooms to be adjusted." Once finished, he turned leading the smaller pack towards his packhouse without bothering to hear a response. If hunters were out and about he wanted his pack in the house and out of possible harm. That would now seem to include GhostMoon, not that he minded, and it also wasn't as if he would demand they follow his rules.

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia was extremely confused about everything that was going on but she knew Terrance always looked out for what was best for the pack. She sighed as he came back through the trees with the smaller pack in tow. She stepped forwards with a small bow to him and nodded to Lily, before turning her attention to Terrance once again, "Alpha, the boys and I can move to a smaller room or even share our room if needed." Sophia had known the GhostMoon was a small pack but she hadn't thought they were this small. "We should have enough rooms, once we move some boxes out of a few of them." Sophia nodded, "Yes, but for the time being I figured you would wish to stay low and that would mean waiting till the possible threat has passed for the time being. Once it is clear the hunters are sleeping we can move everything about freely." Terrance nodded, "Very true...I simply know how protective you are of your children..." Sophia's eyes roamed over the group and landed on a wolf who seemed more exhausted than the others and was also bandaged up and bleeding slightly through the bandage. "Him, he can stay in my room until more room is made, he is hurt so if he for some reason were to try and hurt my children I could easily take him down."

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper was panting by the time they reached where they were going and to top it off his shoulder had started bleeding once again. He glanced to the blonde that greeted them and followed as told. He felt like he could pass out at any given time, but his eyes moved to the female who spoke. When the woman pointed to him due to his injuries he nodded. "I am still stuck in my wolf form if that bothers you any. But that also means I have no issues sleeping on the floor. Then again I don't have any issues sleeping on the floor in my human form either...just can't take that form right now." Sophia nodded, "My children come first you try and hurt them, I will hurt you in kind." Jasper nodded, "Fair enough, but I would never hurt a child even if it were to save my life, Miss. I would much rather die if that were the case." That made Sophia relax enough to smile, "Then you are more than welcome to stay in my room for the time being." As if one cue her boys poked their heads out of the door staring at the others. "Mom, we are getting a new play buddy?" They asked their eyes eagerly staring at the black silver male. "No...he is hurt, now get back inside this minute." The boys turned both vanishing inside, it made Jasper chuckle slightly. Terrance turned to the others, "That's one down, and a few more to go, but as mentioned I would l would like for us to get in the house and lay low for the time being."
Kitteh Kitteh Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO click norris click norris

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Tessa was slowly calming down, "Sorry...I probably look like a fool..." She said with a small sigh, she wasn't the only one who was hurting right now... "I'll take this with me and then we can box all the other stuff up..." She put on a small smile, "Need to always put the pack's safety first...crying over a lost pack mate won't do any good if I need to fight." She was actually starting to calm down a bit more mentally now as well, Angel knew Tessa's words were true even if she didn't want to admit them. "Thank you for comforting me, but as our new Alpha... I think everyone would want to know what should be done now... The fact that Finn has vanished probably has them on edge. It means that something isn't right out in the woods, it is either the BloodMoon Packs doing or something else we need to worry about. What they need is an Alpha with a caring yet stern tone. You'll fit that perfectly since you were the Omega and you still have the calmness around you. Charlie and I will stand and help with what we can." Tessa was simply exhausted from stress now, but she knew there were those in the pack who weren't okay. They needed some sort of direction in which to go at this point.

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
When the female state it was the rest of her pack Terrance stepped forward, moving to go greet the rest of GhostMoon. If they had been on the run then it was likely they were tired and needed rest more than anything. He glanced to the healer, "Your pack will have my protection as I had already promised to help Lily where I could." With that, he turned back to his mission and it didn't take him long before he came across the group. One male was carrying Lily and he approached them. "Welcome to WinterMoon...you are all more than welcome to stay. You, follow me with Lily, she likely needs the most rest out of all of you. There is a room no one is using that she can have." He glanced at the others, "For the rest of you, you'll have to wait just a bit for rooms to be adjusted." Once finished, he turned leading the smaller pack towards his packhouse without bothering to hear a response. If hunters were out and about he wanted his pack in the house and out of possible harm. That would now seem to include GhostMoon, not that he minded, and it also wasn't as if he would demand they follow his rules.

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia was extremely confused about everything that was going on but she knew Terrance always looked out for what was best for the pack. She sighed as he came back through the trees with the smaller pack in tow. She stepped forwards with a small bow to him and nodded to Lily, before turning her attention to Terrance once again, "Alpha, the boys and I can move to a smaller room or even share our room if needed." Sophia had known the GhostMoon was a small pack but she hadn't thought they were this small. "We should have enough rooms, once we move some boxes out of a few of them." Sophia nodded, "Yes, but for the time being I figured you would wish to stay low and that would mean waiting till the possible threat has passed for the time being. Once it is clear the hunters are sleeping we can move everything about freely." Terrance nodded, "Very true...I simply know how protective you are of your children..." Sophia's eyes roamed over the group and landed on a wolf who seemed more exhausted than the others and was also bandaged up and bleeding slightly through the bandage. "Him, he can stay in my room until more room is made, he is hurt so if he for some reason were to try and hurt my children I could easily take him down."

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper was panting by the time they reached where they were going and to top it off his shoulder had started bleeding once again. He glanced to the blonde that greeted them and followed as told. He felt like he could pass out at any given time, but his eyes moved to the female who spoke. When the woman pointed to him due to his injuries he nodded. "I am still stuck in my wolf form if that bothers you any. But that also means I have no issues sleeping on the floor. Then again I don't have any issues sleeping on the floor in my human form either...just can't take that form right now." Sophia nodded, "My children come first you try and hurt them, I will hurt you in kind." Jasper nodded, "Fair enough, but I would never hurt a child even if it were to save my life, Miss. I would much rather die if that were the case." That made Sophia relax enough to smile, "Then you are more than welcome to stay in my room for the time being." As if one cue her boys poked their heads out of the door staring at the others. "Mom, we are getting a new play buddy?" They asked their eyes eagerly staring at the black silver male. "No...he is hurt, now get back inside this minute." The boys turned both vanishing inside, it made Jasper chuckle slightly. Terrance turned to the others, "That's one down, and a few more to go, but as mentioned I would l would like for us to get in the house and lay low for the time being."
Kitteh Kitteh Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO click norris click norris
Lily nod and look at terrance:"so this is a packhouse huh its very big......i should mention two of our wolves are not with us, zach our newest hunter/guard is looking for lucas. They should be coming back soon safely i hope but i should warn you that lucas has not been marked yet"

She glance up at max:"we should all get some rest including you max....."

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Maxwell Crescent - Ghostmoon - 26
Watched as Jasper just missed getting his mark and turned his head to wait and see if his brother was going to get his mark too, but the other pack arrived before that could happen and they were being lead into the territory to a large building. A pack house. He didn't know packs slept in such big houses with their own room, he had never experienced such a thing, he and his siblings had grown up in a two room cabin with their parents. He wasn't so used to this sort of living, but if this was the way they were meant to take Ghostmoon, he would take it all in and learn while he could. Following the other Alpha, he took Lily to the bedroom she was meant to have to herself and gently set her on the bed, holding back a yawn as she mentioned that he should get sleep. The thought was tempting, but he still felt a deep need to protect her. "I'll be fine. I traveled for days with little sleep when it was just me, Lucas and Sarah. I'll be outside your door should you need anything." he told her, going back out into the hall and easing down the wall beside her door to sit on the floor and get comfortable. He refused to leave his Alpha to fend for herself.
@Miasmith17 VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Lucas Crescent - Loner - 26
Lucas followed and trailed after Zach all the way back to the pack, and he didn't like that it didn't take them very long before they were back. He didn't trust it at all, and he was going to ask Lily to at least mark him when the other pack arrived and taken into the pack grounds. He stopped, hesitating and shook his head. He'd come back later on, and he would ask permission to enter the grounds then. But for now, he needed to make sure the Hunters didn't end up following them back to this back. So stayed in his wolf form, watched the marked members of his pack go and then ran back towards the area the hunters had been left in. He needed to lead them further away by a few days so that they could all remain safe. He left the other male to figure out if he was going to join him, or stay with the pack.
click norris click norris

Sarah followed her and nodded slightly but then let out a soft sigh "If my pack is here, I have to come back. I can't just not be with my pack." she told the other medic, just looking at her for a long moment. She had given her the ground Yarrow in hopes of learning about curses, but she wasn't even told anything, she needed to wait for later. With a very sigh, she turned away and shifted back to her wolf form and took off for the next pack territory. She was a little more cautious this time, not knowing if the next ones would be as nice as the previous pack. The next could very well kill her and she couldn't risk that. She ran part of the way into the pack and sat and howled for someone to come and find her and take her fully into the territory and she could give the Alpha the warning. She rolled belly up when she heard two sets of paws running towards her, she wanted to make sure they knew she wasn't a threat at all "I'm from Ghostmoon, I wish to speak with your Alpha. I have a warning from my own." she told them, when she saw the two wolves.

Arthur Smith / Luther - Soulmoon - 24
Arthur nodded as she seemed to gather and steel herself for a change, prepared to help the pack however possible. He stood up with her and took a deep breath "If you're ready, then okay. I know the pack needs guidance and orders, but I don't really know what to do. I don't think any of us expected this." he told Tessa, moving to give her one more hug before allowing her to go and put the two of Finn's shirts away that he gave her. He finished buttoning up his shirt, and fixed his hair before he headed off to find Charlie so that she and Tessa could help him guide the pack into moving on. He stood there, waiting for them both when the sound of a female howl from the far edge of territory sounded. Tilting his head, he listened for a moment before he looked at his guards "Find her, bring her to me unharmed." he said, needing to talk to the rest of the pack and calm them down. They were just accepting his position and someone was already seeming entry to their territory. He set about going to reassure his pack that they were okay, that he had things under control.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Nick / Grimm - Bloodmoon Alpha - 28
It had taken Grimm a while for him to convince Lilith to return to her den before he was offering her up more of the Elk he had hunted earlier. He still wasn't sure he was accepted as her mate yet, she made to leave her alone and sleep at the mouth of the cave, Xavier's scent had still been on her bed. Which had upset him, and he didn't want her to see that, so he had also gone away for that reason. Maybe he should try again when the scent faded. He laid down in the opening of the Alpha den, stretching out and putting his chin on his paws as he looked out over the territory.
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
["I'll be fine. I traveled for days with little sleep when it was just me, Lucas and Sarah. I'll be outside your door should you need anything." he told her, going back out into the hall and easing down the wall beside her door to sit on the floor and get comfortable. He refused to leave his Alpha to fend for herself.]

Lily glared and told him:"then i order you to get some rest garen is my personal guard and will keep watch....."
She felt sad that he wouldnt rest when he needs to

Lilith walked over eating some more elk glancing over as he went outside her den, she walks over to him:"you may sleep in the den but not on the bed........"
She felt angry but he has proven himself useful to her. Once he proves more by killing a member the traitor

["I'll be fine. I traveled for days with little sleep when it was just me, Lucas and Sarah. I'll be outside your door should you need anything." he told her, going back out into the hall and easing down the wall beside her door to sit on the floor and get comfortable. He refused to leave his Alpha to fend for herself.]

Lily glared and told him:"then i order you to get some rest garen is my personal guard and will keep watch....."
She felt sad that he wouldnt rest when he needs to

Lilith walked over eating some more elk glancing over as he went outside her den, she walks over to him:"you may sleep in the den but not on the bed........"
She felt angry but he has proven himself useful to her. Once he proves more by killing a member the traitor

Max cringed as Lily gave him a direct order and glared at him, he was used to putting his siblings first and now he was putting the pack first, especially his Alpha. But she wanted him to rest, and even though he had settled himself on the floor outside of her door, he knew that he couldn't stay there when she wanted him to sleep. So, with a sigh he got back up and trailed after the rest of the pack to find out where they would be sleeping. "My siblings and I are used to sharing. If you have anywhere even meant for one, we will find a way to make due." he said to the alpha as he waited to be shown where to sleep. He quickly laid on the bed to get rest as Lily wanted. Though he wasn't actually used to sleeping in quiet, so it would take longer than normal.

Nick picked his head up to look at Lilith as she approached "I'm okay. Not ready to sleep yet. I was just thinking about what to do with the traitor." he told her, slowly rising up to stretch out his body. "When he is taken care of tonight, then I will sleep in the den." he told her, okay with not being allowed to sleep in the bed. He hadn't slept in a bed since he aged out of the Foster Care system anyway, so it wouldn't be any different from every other day of his life.
@Miasmith17

Max cringed as Lily gave him a direct order and glared at him, he was used to putting his siblings first and now he was putting the pack first, especially his Alpha. But she wanted him to rest, and even though he had settled himself on the floor outside of her door, he knew that he couldn't stay there when she wanted him to sleep. So, with a sigh he got back up and trailed after the rest of the pack to find out where they would be sleeping. "My siblings and I are used to sharing. If you have anywhere even meant for one, we will find a way to make due." he said to the alpha as he waited to be shown where to sleep. He quickly laid on the bed to get rest as Lily wanted. Though he wasn't actually used to sleeping in quiet, so it would take longer than normal.

Nick picked his head up to look at Lilith as she approached "I'm okay. Not ready to sleep yet. I was just thinking about what to do with the traitor." he told her, slowly rising up to stretch out his body. "When he is taken care of tonight, then I will sleep in the den." he told her, okay with not being allowed to sleep in the bed. He hadn't slept in a bed since he aged out of the Foster Care system anyway, so it wouldn't be any different from every other day of his life.
@Miasmith17
Lily watched as max left then sigh to herself sleeping on the bed as garen sat outside her door guarding it

Lilith felt curious and intriged:"what ideas do you have in mind to kill him?"

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

A few wolves took off toward the sound of the strange she-wolf, and Charlie shifted, looking at Arthur. “Arth- um, Alpha, do you want me to go with them?” Her ears tilted back slightly, cringing at her close mistake. She’d never intended to show disrespect to their new alpha, and such a slip-up may undermine him in the eyes of the pack.

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Some time after Midnight headed out, Timber had woken up with a yawn. He was awfully glad that Ayla and Zaya were all right. Timber sniffed the air, scenting an unfamiliar creature nearby. He got to his paws and walked towards to scent, crouching low as it became closer.

He then leapt out into a very small clearing to see a small orange kitten. Who looked terrified from Timber’s random appearance. Timber growled at him and began to chase him around. The kitten ended to chasing by climbing up a nearby tree, it’s fur on end. Timber snarled and barked at the kitten angrily. Timber about leapt out of his skin when he heard a familiar voice behind him, “Timber?

Timber spun around to see it was Orian. He had a few recent scars on his white pelt, but aside from that he was still the same ol’ Orian. Timber wagged his tail like never before and yipped, “Orian!”​

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

A few wolves took off toward the sound of the strange she-wolf, and Charlie shifted, looking at Arthur. “Arth- um, Alpha, do you want me to go with them?” Her ears tilted back slightly, cringing at her close mistake. She’d never intended to show disrespect to their new alpha, and such a slip-up may undermine him in the eyes of the pack.

Lily watched as max left then sigh to herself sleeping on the bed as garen sat outside her door guarding it

Lilith felt curious and intriged:"what ideas do you have in mind to kill him?"

Midnight / Onyx Starsong
Loner - by the lake

Onyx watched the pair and tilted his head to the side as he watched this other wolf stop paying attention to him, to watch the pup from the night before, chasing what appeared to be a small kitten. They both watched before Midnight's ears were drooping, the pup knew this wolf, it likely meant that he was part of his pack. He scooped up the hares he had hunted and slowly edged his way around the pair, hoping that he wouldn't be seen as a threat as he laid the hares back down where they could better see them. "For the pup... He's growing, I wanted to be sure he was well fed but something doesn't feel right in these woods, this was the best that I could find." he told them, bowing his head to them before slowly backing away with his tail between his legs as he stayed low. When he could turn around, he headed back to the camp that was supposed to be set up, but was quick to find that the girl wasn't there anymore, her scent was strong, so she couldn't have been gone for long, but she must not have wanted to be around them any longer, she left without a word, so he heaved a sigh and padded back to sit on the far edge away from this new wolf and the pup. He was driven to keep making sure that little Timber would be okay.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha - Outside the pack House

Instead of telling Lilith what he had planned for the traitor, and not waiting for nightfall, that, he brought him and all of their pack to the center of pack grounds, outside of their pack house. He made sure that he couldn't get away, and he made a rather gruesome example of the poor wolf. He was not in one piece when he was done, and he shamed the individual further by forbidding funeral rights. Then he was going back to stand at Lilith's side, looking at her and waiting for approval to know if he had done right. What they didn't know just yet, was while he was setting an example for those caught sneaking off, their medic had finally done so by using this as cover. She would not be trackable by the time they figured it out.
@Miasmith17

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha - Outside the Alpha's Den
Arthur cast a glance at Charlie and blinked, his command had been for all of his guards to go, but he had also barked out the orders so fast he couldn't blame her for missing it. He took a deep breath then and let it out slowly before his fingers were going through his hair, a thing he had only ever done when he was nervous "No. Stay here with me. It's probably best to have at least one of you here if something happens." he told her, moving to stand more in the center with his arms folded. He wanted to strike an imposing figure when whoever this trespasser was, was brought to him. It didn't take long, before a female wolf was falling at his feet and quickly presenting him with a pack mark from an opposing pack. "Who are you, and what do you want with this pack?" he had made his voice deep on purpose and kept his arms folded as she spoke before offering him up something. Their medic was getting older, and he wasn't sure where they were, so he reached out to took the offered gift. "Very well, thank you... How many packs do you have left to inform?" he listened to her and watched her go, before letting out a deep sigh. He cringed when she took off in the direction of Bloodmoon and quickly looked at Charlie "Follow her, make sure she makes it safely."
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic - Soulmoon territory

Sarah made sure that the pack members who came running to her knew that she wasn't a threat, they immediately took her to their Alpha and she made sure to present him with her pack mark, so he knew where she came from, but his question almost through her off, he was so direct. "Who are you, and what do you want with this pack?" She had to blink a few times as she stared up at him before shifting to make it easier to show she wasn't a threat as she held up her hands "I come with my pack Alpha's command to inform all other packs that Hunters have been spotted in the area. They appear to be after our kind, what we are. I don't know why, or how, but they're around here. One of my brothers is leading them as far away as possible, its the hope that they don't know about packs. But, there is a chance a war is coming... I come baring a gift for your medic." she spouted off before slowly reaching into her pocket to offer him the leaf bundle of ground Yarrow she had offered to Wintermoon. She held out her hand, waiting for him to take it. "Very well, thank you... How many packs do you have left to inform?" Sarah bit her lip and hesitated before she told him "Only one... I don't know the name of all the packs. I'll be fine." she said, catching on quickly that she wasn't going to get to speak to a medic, so with a deep breath, she shifted once more into her wolf form and took off towards what she was sure was going to be the last pack to warn before she could finally return to her own, unaware of what was going on there.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon - Wintermoon territory

Max had been unable to sleep, he tried and tried but sleep would not come to him no matter what he did. It was far too quiet in the room, he was used to hearing sounds around him. He had to get up, he would have slept better in the hall outside of Lily's door, without his brother and sister around, he didn't stand a chance for a good sleep. With a soft grumbling growl, he headed out to find a bunch of Wintermoon scrambling about, packing necessities. He didn't understand what was going on, so he hurried to his Alpha to find out if she knew what was going on. He stepped right over Garen and opened the door to find Terrence leaving. He watched the bulky man leave before hurrying back to Lily's side, where he knelt at her bed side and looked up at her with concerned grey eyes. "What's going on? It looks like most of the pack is leaving?" he said, turning his head to watch as more hurried past the open doorway with their things. This felt like a defining moment, but he had no idea what was actually happening.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris
BasilOwO BasilOwO (we're gonna need to figure the medic thing out)
Kitteh Kitteh (If you're still interested in being part of this)

Lucas Crescent
Loner currently

Lucas didn't know if the other had followed after him, he was just dead set on making sure that his siblings were going to be okay. That the pack and all the others were going to be safe, that he was able to get back to easily still didn't sit well with him, so he taunted the hunters again, made sure they saw him so they hurried to follow after. He made sure it was clear and easy to follow him. Maybe after a day or so, he would return back like they planned. Except, the hunters had other plans, it seems they had caught on in the rescue that had occurred earlier and he was forced to find a quicker way back to the pack. It took him near an hour and when he got back, it looked like half the pack was gone. "Max! Sarah! Alpha Lily!" he called, walking past what looked like lost pack members towards the pack house. He rushed forwards at the sound of his brothers voice to a room with him and Lily in it. "What happened here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back