• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Idiot." Maxwell snapped at Lucas, shifting to human as Sarah rushed forwards to check on the wolf, her body coming into view as she shifted to human as well. "I'm going to need a way to carry medical supplies on me at all times." she muttered to herself, checking on the injured paw and on his head before she nodded that it would be okay for Max to carry him.

"He's a lone wolf, a trespasser! I was defending us!" Lucas snapped at his brother, also shifting to human. He took a deep breath "I don't know what happened, he just called us soft, called us pups and I couldn't grasp my calm anymore. Said we were domesticated." Lucas cringed as Max laughed at him, and pouted silently as they made their way back towards the den. "We should tie him up or something, when we arrive."

"Not until I make sure he's okay, I need to make sure he isn't injured. As long as he's on our pack lands, we have to care for him and assume he wants help." Sarah said, cutting across him and moving to keep an eye on the wolf as he was brought back to their Alpha. The first thing she did was bandage his paw, checking him over for any other injuries before she was checking on Jasper and Lily again. She sat herself by the unknown wolf, looking through her herbs to have anything needed for him when he awoke, at the ready.

After Max had put this wolf down, and shifted to wolf again, he went to curl up somewhere between Lily and everyone else, a line of defense to wake in an instant. He felt drawn to protect her. He still felt exhausted and closed his eyes to try and go back to sleep.

Lucas went to kneel before Lily "The wolf wished to speak with you. I promise, even without a mark, without being fully part of the pack as of yet, to protect you." he told her, his head low. He went then to sit, as a wolf on the opposite side of his brother, one asleep, one awake, ready to defend the Alpha. All they had to do, was wait.

@Miasmith17
click norris click norris
*the unconsious garjobon shifts to human form where his bandaged hand is bleeding profusely and his breath comes out in labored gasps and the occasional mutter* "must... wArn... packs... danger..." *is only thing that can be heard*

*the unconsious garjobon shifts to human form where his bandaged hand is bleeding profusely and his breath comes out in labored gasps and the occasional mutter* "must... wArn... packs... danger..." *is only thing that can be heard*

Sarah looked over when her newer patient moved, and she cursed heavily under her breath as she rushed to grab her yarrow powder from the night before. Cutting off the bandage, she was quick to put the powder onto the wound, wrap a fresh bandage around it as she applied pressure and then held it up above the height of his heart. A puff of breath came from her, and she deflated some, relaxing a bit as she kept his hand elevated. All they could do, was wait.

@Miasmith17

Sarah looked over when her newer patient moved, and she cursed heavily under her breath as she rushed to grab her yarrow powder from the night before. Cutting off the bandage, she was quick to put the powder onto the wound, wrap a fresh bandage around it as she applied pressure and then held it up above the height of his heart. A puff of breath came from her, and she deflated some, relaxing a bit as she kept his hand elevated. All they could do, was wait.

@Miasmith17
*zach opens his eye and bombards sarah with mental images to show how much he disapproves of the contact with a filthy pack wolf* "where is your alpha?" *he snarls, not realizing he had changed back*

"Idiot." Maxwell snapped at Lucas, shifting to human as Sarah rushed forwards to check on the wolf, her body coming into view as she shifted to human as well. "I'm going to need a way to carry medical supplies on me at all times." she muttered to herself, checking on the injured paw and on his head before she nodded that it would be okay for Max to carry him.

"He's a lone wolf, a trespasser! I was defending us!" Lucas snapped at his brother, also shifting to human. He took a deep breath "I don't know what happened, he just called us soft, called us pups and I couldn't grasp my calm anymore. Said we were domesticated." Lucas cringed as Max laughed at him, and pouted silently as they made their way back towards the den. "We should tie him up or something, when we arrive."

"Not until I make sure he's okay, I need to make sure he isn't injured. As long as he's on our pack lands, we have to care for him and assume he wants help." Sarah said, cutting across him and moving to keep an eye on the wolf as he was brought back to their Alpha. The first thing she did was bandage his paw, checking him over for any other injuries before she was checking on Jasper and Lily again. She sat herself by the unknown wolf, looking through her herbs to have anything needed for him when he awoke, at the ready.

After Max had put this wolf down, and shifted to wolf again, he went to curl up somewhere between Lily and everyone else, a line of defense to wake in an instant. He felt drawn to protect her. He still felt exhausted and closed his eyes to try and go back to sleep.

Lucas went to kneel before Lily "The wolf wished to speak with you. I promise, even without a mark, without being fully part of the pack as of yet, to protect you." he told her, his head low. He went then to sit, as a wolf on the opposite side of his brother, one asleep, one awake, ready to defend the Alpha. All they had to do, was wait.

@Miasmith17
Lily was about to rest until lucas walked over and bowed:"bring him, but you and garen stay close by incase the outsider decides to attack....."

She nuzzled max as he lay beside her and glance over as sarah and lucas brought the outsider in

*zach opens his eye and bombards sarah with mental images to show how much he disapproves of the contact with a filthy pack wolf* "where is your alpha?" *he snarls, not realizing he had changed back*

Lily was about to rest until lucas walked over and bowed:"bring him, but you and garen stay close by incase the outsider decides to attack....."

She nuzzled max as he lay beside her and glance over as sarah and lucas brought the outsider in

Sarah growled softly "Next time I'll let you bleed out then." she snapped at him, tossing his hand at him, the bleeding had already stopped. She looked over at Lucas and gestured for help. They guided the man to his feet, each holding an arm, she choose the one with the injured hand. They walked him over to Lily, and Sarah was glad that she was still covered mostly by the blanket, it would hide her broken leg and had her looking regal, with how Max was practically curled into her.

"This is the trespasser, he wished to speak with you." Lucas told her, keeping a firm grip on the mans arm as he forced him to kneel. He wanted to be a wolf, he wanted to be more ready to defend Lily but being human would have to do.

@Miasmith17

Sarah growled softly "Next time I'll let you bleed out then." she snapped at him, tossing his hand at him, the bleeding had already stopped. She looked over at Lucas and gestured for help. They guided the man to his feet, each holding an arm, she choose the one with the injured hand. They walked him over to Lily, and Sarah was glad that she was still covered mostly by the blanket, it would hide her broken leg and had her looking regal, with how Max was practically curled into her.

"This is the trespasser, he wished to speak with you." Lucas told her, keeping a firm grip on the mans arm as he forced him to kneel. He wanted to be a wolf, he wanted to be more ready to defend Lily but being human would have to do.

@Miasmith17
*zach lowers his eyes to the ground, fully aware of the things the pack is hiding* "i wish to speak to the alpha alone"

*zach lowers his eyes to the ground, fully aware of the things the pack is hiding* "i wish to speak to the alpha alone"

Lucas growls a warning "Not going to happen. And I have no intention of waking my brother back up." he said, glancing at the sleeping form of his younger brother. Max was sleeping sound, deep even breaths giving away how sound he was sleeping and oblivious to what was going on around him.

Sarah easily followed her brothers lead, not letting out of this foreign wolf. She also didn't think moving Jasper right now was the best idea and he was sleeping just outside of the den. How far was far enough for privacy when they all had such great hearing.

@Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf ((so you know somethings going on around Jasper/Quinn)

Lucas growls a warning "Not going to happen. And I have no intention of waking my brother back up." he said, glancing at the sleeping form of his younger brother. Max was sleeping sound, deep even breaths giving away how sound he was sleeping and oblivious to what was going on around him.

Sarah easily followed her brothers lead, not letting out of this foreign wolf. She also didn't think moving Jasper right now was the best idea and he was sleeping just outside of the den. How far was far enough for privacy when they all had such great hearing.

@Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf ((so you know somethings going on around Jasper/Quinn)
*zach blocks off his thoughts from lucas and sarah and focuses on lily* 'your pack is in danger... Hunters are closing in...'

@Miasmith17
Lily glance down at the tresspasser:"why are you tresspassing on my lands? Whats your business you wish to speak of...."
*zach blocks off his thoughts from lucas and sarah and focuses on lily* 'your pack is in danger... Hunters are closing in...'
she looked at him curious:"how do you know of this? We will not leave this land......"

Lily glance down at the tresspasser:"why are you tresspassing on my lands? Whats your business you wish to speak of...."

she looked at him curious:"how do you know of this? We will not leave this land......"
"just a warning... i have spied on the hunters for weeks" (force him to join)

"just a warning... i have spied on the hunters for weeks" (force him to join)
Lily thinks for awhile:"we shall keep your information in mind, but you still must have consequences for tresspassing......you either join us or we imprison you in rocks even ice if needed"

Sarah and Lucas shared a look, both lost and curious as to what was going on. They didn't say a word though, instead letting Lily continue to converse with this strange wolf, when she spoke of him joining their pack, another look between them was shared and they wondered if they would even be able to trust him.

Max still slept on sound, letting out soft noises as he dreamt.

Lily thinks for awhile:"we shall keep your information in mind, but you still must have consequences for tresspassing......you either join us or we imprison you in rocks even ice if needed"
*zach growls at her* "join you? and become weak?" *he laughs aloud* "its better than death i guess"

*zach growls at her* "join you? and become weak?" *he laughs aloud* "its better than death i guess"
Lily growls and the room starts becoming colder:"if you insult me any further i can show you what vets do to dogs to prevent offspring...but my way would hurt much worse"

She rarely acted like this, but it seems crystal got involved as her voice was deeper

Lily growls and the room starts becoming colder:"if you insult me any further i can show you what vets do to dogs to prevent offspring...but my way would hurt much worse"

She rarely acted like this, but it seems crystal got involved as her voice was deeper
*zach steps back* "s...sorry dont do that...please..." *he drops to his knees* "if you insist i will join..."

*zach steps back* "s...sorry dont do that...please..." *he drops to his knees* "if you insist i will join..."
(I hope i dont get in trouble for that line) lily glare at him:"for now you will be a hunter...if you insult me or betray this pack i will harm you..."

(I hope i dont get in trouble for that line) lily glare at him:"for now you will be a hunter...if you insult me or betray this pack i will harm you..."
(you shouldnt) *zach nods, suddenly eager to get away from the female. the fear smell radiating off of him*

Sarah and Lucas had kept the male on his knees until Lily put a fear into him, a fear that crinkled both of their noses so they let him go and stepped away. Anything that they would have to do to help keep him in line in the future they would do, for now. Sarah went back over towards Jasper to check on him again. She wanted to make sure that he was okay, and to know if his bandages needed a change. She still planned to wait until she bore a pack mark before venturing off to get blankets, and seek other medics.

Lucas, for his part, went to sit a few feet away from Lily. He choose to stay human, sitting with his legs crossed, he kept an eye on this newer pack member. He wasn't so sure that he trusted him, yet.

Max grumbled as he woke, nose crinkling "Who stinks?" he asked with a large yawn, getting to his paws and stretching out his body. The heavy smell of fear woke him up, he sat there next to Lily, eyes falling on the man. He tilted his head, glanced at his Alpha, and lowered himself to lie down on his belly, keeping silent. It wasn't hard to miss how he lied himself in front of her, ready to defend and protect her.

Sarah and Lucas had kept the male on his knees until Lily put a fear into him, a fear that crinkled both of their noses so they let him go and stepped away. Anything that they would have to do to help keep him in line in the future they would do, for now. Sarah went back over towards Jasper to check on him again. She wanted to make sure that he was okay, and to know if his bandages needed a change. She still planned to wait until she bore a pack mark before venturing off to get blankets, and seek other medics.

Lucas, for his part, went to sit a few feet away from Lily. He choose to stay human, sitting with his legs crossed, he kept an eye on this newer pack member. He wasn't so sure that he trusted him, yet.

Max grumbled as he woke, nose crinkling "Who stinks?" he asked with a large yawn, getting to his paws and stretching out his body. The heavy smell of fear woke him up, he sat there next to Lily, eyes falling on the man. He tilted his head, glanced at his Alpha, and lowered himself to lie down on his belly, keeping silent. It wasn't hard to miss how he lied himself in front of her, ready to defend and protect her.
*as soon as lucas and sarah move, zach flees into the woods, terrified*

*as soon as lucas and sarah move, zach flees into the woods, terrified*

Lucas sprang to his feet, shifting and turning to look at Lily, waiting for instruction on what to do. Did he give chase, or did he let their assigned hunter go? He wasn't the only one looking to her for guidance, Max was well, though Sarah stayed where she was, she too had shifted to wolf form incase she too was given order to chase him. It shouldn't be too hard to follow the smell of fear when he was only bipedal, and even if he shifted, they would seek him out.

@Miasmith17

Lucas sprang to his feet, shifting and turning to look at Lily, waiting for instruction on what to do. Did he give chase, or did he let their assigned hunter go? He wasn't the only one looking to her for guidance, Max was well, though Sarah stayed where she was, she too had shifted to wolf form incase she too was given order to chase him. It shouldn't be too hard to follow the smell of fear when he was only bipedal, and even if he shifted, they would seek him out.

@Miasmith17
*zach crashes through the trees until he finds a cave within the packs territory. he heads inside and huddles against a far wall*

Lily glance at max explaining:"that would be our newest pack member...i think i scared him off"

She glance at lucas:"follow him and try to talk him down....."

After lucas she look over at garen, he nod and starts to set up the fire and powder for the ceremony.....

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl is this it?)
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
(I'm sorry it's a shorty and as the way things look right now, I might keep posting once a week as I don't have more time or brainpower)

Ayla sat and hugged Momo. He was so kind and knowing. The world started to blur around her until she heard the wolf huff. He was going to leave, and if Momo was right, it was because they had been ungrateful and mean. Ayla tried to find the words to say how sorry she was, but she couldn't find the right
ones. They sat in silence, waiting and thinking. The pair saw how the wolf was already trying to find ways away. This was too much for poor Zaya who never liked being mean without a cause and she yelled out the first thing that came to mind, not caring if they were the right words.
"Wait! Don't leave! I.....We.....we didn't mean to. It's just things aren't the same since we....... lost our pack and friends. I hope you can forgive our rudeness.... If not we understand"
But both girls had forgotten in their haste to actually switch the place in the mind. So Zaya's cry went into the void. The girl was not sure if the wolf had heard of it. She doubted. Even if he heard it most likely would have not been more than a whisper, an echo of the mind.

@McDonald90
(Hey so feel free to describe the mental connection however you wish. I imagine it being different if either Ayla or Zaya initiate it)

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl is this it?)
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
(I'm sorry it's a shorty and as the way things look right now, I might keep posting once a week as I don't have more time or brainpower)

Ayla sat and hugged Momo. He was so kind and knowing. The world started to blur around her until she heard the wolf huff. He was going to leave, and if Momo was right, it was because they had been ungrateful and mean. Ayla tried to find the words to say how sorry she was, but she couldn't find the right
ones. They sat in silence, waiting and thinking. The pair saw how the wolf was already trying to find ways away. This was too much for poor Zaya who never liked being mean without a cause and she yelled out the first thing that came to mind, not caring if they were the right words.
"Wait! Don't leave! I.....We.....we didn't mean to. It's just things aren't the same since we....... lost our pack and friends. I hope you can forgive our rudeness.... If not we understand"
But both girls had forgotten in their haste to actually switch the place in the mind. So Zaya's cry went into the void. The girl was not sure if the wolf had heard of it. She doubted. Even if he heard it most likely would have not been more than a whisper, an echo of the mind.

@McDonald90
(Hey so feel free to describe the mental connection however you wish. I imagine it being different if either Ayla or Zaya initiate it)
Yeah thank you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back