• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

WHAT COLOUR IS IT!? I COULDNT FIND IT WHEN I INCLUDED YOU IN MY POST!

I found it on some website, but when going back into editing, it comes out as so: COLOR=rgb(160, 82, 45)

This still works, but if you wanted to you could always go into the page source and hit Ctrl F and type in whatever Oliver is saying, it should state the color of the text nearby, with the # And then the series of letters/numbers.

I found it on some website, but when going back into editing, it comes out as so: COLOR=rgb(160, 82, 45)

This still works, but if you wanted to you could always go into the page source and hit Ctrl F and type in whatever Oliver is saying, it should state the color of the text nearby, with the # And then the series of letters/numbers.
Thank ya very much.

I just picked a color that didn't seem to have been used in a few pages at the time. If you have a custom tone I'll gladly use something else, no attachment here.

Red Wedding- Order of Seven style.
Wonderful! Though now I'm worried about Tad xD

I hope my reply wasn't too drastic o///o
Please, if i needs editing, I'm more than willing to change if need be.

I do have to admit it was good of both of you. I'm happy to see that Prenkus will face challenges with at least another PC for interrupting the ceremony.

Jon though will have no clue this is going down because he's out trying to find Iona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back