• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

MJ ._. MJ ._. I'm sorry, but it is I who gets to decide when the rune blade it taken out. You can't end my fun yet! XD can you please edit?

Done. Big Bad Wolf is still there to play with~
I'm still kind of imagination how hugging a big warm furry thing feels... I really like big dogs... very big ones...
images

I'm still trying to think of what to do to try and stop Thaddeus' rampage, or at least slow it down haha.
Hmm, well, for now he's careening into the wooden seats, a little floor destabilization might cause him to break right through and get stuck about a meter down in a tangle of splintered wood.

Hmmm. I've gotten a few ideas, but I do like that one. Not sure how I could figure how to destabilize the floor. Unless it's made of wood itself and a good whack will do the job

Hmmm. I've gotten a few ideas, but I do like that one. Not sure how I could figure how to destabilize the floor. Unless it's made of wood itself and a good whack will do the job
It is indeed made of wood. I imagined it a refurbished chapel of sorts. The stone floors are a meter down, under a wood framework.

Depending on the one used. Certainly around 6-5. Not factoring in that many revolvers were carried on an empty chamber by not loading a shot.

Holy cow, and it was made 1823, that is defs legal for the rp. if you want it. I stand corrected.
We can call it the 'Wrist-Breaker.' Edit: Oh, I was thinking about 7.62x39 or something, lol. Nevermind.
Anyway, I got school in five minutes. Won't be able to post until around four.

Last edited:
It's a shame we're not a few years later into the 1800s haha. So many cool guns and stuff that came out in the 70s and 80s. But I suppose that would completely negate our melee weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back