• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book OOC

Petroshka Petroshka Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Desert Rose Desert Rose Enolx Enolx The Comet The Comet Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly jole875 jole875 ProRPer ProRPer @Baku HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ZevVeli ZevVeli Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1

Basically, if you're in the forest, or plains, Arachnos' bandits are gonna be hunting for anomalies as soon as I get them sorted out. He's gonna be leading a great big army, that's main intent is to to convert, or butcher anyone in their paths. He'll be technologically advancing them as best as he can. I you feel like it, he doesn't mind having partners and or lackeys, but he's Chaotic Evil in alignment, so be ready for that.

Also, HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest , Rose says ye, Do it.

Damn.. o,o I got kinda excited reading about the rp, but looking at all your posts made me realize I am not nearly as good a role player as I could be. I thought I was doing good writing a fresh few paragraphs, but you bunch are taking it to a whole other level. Have fun with the rp folks. Just thought I should mention how good at it you all are! ^,^

Help me out friends.... If your character has an object they use for source of power please state it here. If you don't have one then just say you don't have one so I know who to work with regarding objects.

Huh, just seeing this now of course. Leliana wears a cresant moon necklace on her. Could this be her object?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back