• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book OOC

He're's the extra paragraph

He came to, several minutes later when the sound of beating rain on his forge's roof stirred him from his surprisingly pleasant nap on the stone floor. Grumbling about some no good, ork loving, commie bastard book, He looked out the door. What greeted him was a scene that is not of the stone halls of Hammerstone, but the ocean by the shore, and heavy rain. Too shocked to properly vocalize his surprise, Flint made his way back in and set to work, finishing his blade. Minutes passed, when he once more broke the silence. "Well, Fuck..." Followed by the Hiss of hot metal in oil.

Desert Rose Desert Rose

ProRPer ProRPer - A couple of things on your intro.
Love the pictures however for the rest of the play you can put them in as thumbnails if you so choose to incorporate them.

Also I noticed you switch tenses throughout the post. I'm not a grammar nazi but it tends to be a little distracting so just a heads up there in case you didn't realize you were doing so.

Last thing- If Alec got stabbed through the back and into his spine how is he alive or rather how is he even able to move? Please clarify. Thank you :)

Still it was an enjoyable read and look forward to your contribution to the play.

Haha, sorry about all that. It's been a while since I've done this. Anyways, I'll make sure to change the spine thing, and for future reference I'll try my best to use one tense and put the images in as thumbnails. Thanks for the tips (:

Haha, sorry about all that. It's been a while since I've done this. Anyways, I'll make sure to change the spine thing, and for future reference I'll try my best to use one tense and put the images in as thumbnails. Thanks for the tips (:
i like pass tense

Ok I have to think of a way to Introduce Cef. Given her world it may seem weird because it's from DnD the king of weird.

Just which scenario from the Chronicles of Cefrey should I pick. Maybe the Warlock- no wait RPN may not approve of that. The whole having to deal with being the servant to a Dragon, no wait best plan, the beginning of Tyrin.

I have two to write, I'm half way done with my first one. Intros take time. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back