• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book OOC

Reading all these hella long and detailed and beautiful intro's, and I feel a bit intimidated. You learn so much abut each of the characters fro their first posts,and all you get from Deidrick is that there's some type of segregation between humans and fae on his world, and that he fantasizes his Lit teacher's death on a regular basis. Then, I tell myself that I get the joy of revealing the intricacies of his world and his personality over the course of the RP, and I feel better. This fairy ain't that friendly, after all...

Reading all these hella long and detailed and beautiful intro's, and I feel a bit intimidated. You learn so much abut each of the characters fro their first posts,and all yu get from Diedrick is that there's some type of segregation between humans and fae on his world, and that he fantasizes his Lit teacher's death on a regular basis. Then, I tell myself that I get the joy of revealing the intricacies of his world and his perosnality over the course of the RP,a nd I feel better. This fairy ain't that friendly, after all...
you dont get much from amala either with mine ewe

you dont get much from amala either with mine ewe
Trust me, you get plenty from her. Besides, she's dead; her actions tend to speak a hell f a lot louder than her words. Like I already know that Deidrick's still gonna try to be all buddy buddy with her, even though she's definitely certifiable. it's just the insane, self-deprecating relationship he'd love to have.

Trust me, you get plenty from her. Besides, she's dead; her actions tend to speak a hell f a lot louder than her words. Like I already know that Deidrick's still gonna try to be all buddy buddy with her, even though she's definitely certifiable. it's just the insane, self-deprecating relationship he'd love to have.
huh, never thought of it that way until now. Well we do know that deidrick seems to care a lot about other peoples opinions and seems to be brash with a thing for grudges

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly We all have different styles of writing so. Your post was decent and insightful. Don't be intimidated you're an excellent writer and I am very glad to have you in my play :)

Kazanna Kazanna is complete trash though you gotta admit
no comment
tenor.gif

imma just step back and eat my popcorn (read: cherry tomatos)

Enolx Enolx I like your post but I feel there is quite a bit of liberty taken with the book and the direction I want to bring my story into. No one would really know about the book. I mean how he got the book from the woman it could have been a reference to another book and that one appeared and thus he was sent to the wrong place (that could make it work)

Perhaps i'm jumping to conclusion but I do have a plot set in mind and a direction that while I want others to add to the story and their own sub plots throughout I can't have it interfere with the main plot unless previously discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back