• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book OOC

i will make it my goal to only do one sentence posts

it will be as long as that sentence ^

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this. >_> but holyshit this is a great RP idea. 10/10 would salivate over plot.

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this. >_> but holyshit this is a great RP idea. 10/10 would salivate over plot.
whalecrumbs

"Ariael magic users do not have the power over the elements in both spell and natural elemental ability. "

What does this exactly mean? I am confused.

"Ariael magic users do not have the power over the elements in both spell and natural elemental ability. "

What does this exactly mean? I am confused.

If you create Ariael npcs if you are an elementalist you would be looked at with high regard or possibly fear because they have never seen it done before. The above is simply stated that you may write an appropriate reaction.

Over kill on explanation because that's how I am. For example Calcifer doesn't wield the power of fire nor can he use a spell to create fire, it simply doesn't exist. However if say a fire wielder comes into play from another dimension they are able to use their abilities with the help of an object whether they come with one or need to find one. Whoever they are around at the time would have a great reaction because it would be something new.

I hope that helps.

It's clear that this RP takes place in Medieval Times or something like that, but I was wondering if my character's dimension he is from is also from a different time period, such as the 1800's, so he can have things like weapons or equipment from there. Or the story can be that as time progressed, magic began to die off. So overall, I'm just wondering if our characters can come from a different time period as well as a different dimension.

-- ProRPer

It's clear that this RP takes place in Medieval Times or something like that, but I was wondering if my character's dimension he is from is also from a different time period, such as the 1800's, so he can have things like weapons or equipment from there. Or the story can be that as time progressed, magic began to die off. So overall, I'm just wondering if our characters can come from a different time period as well as a different dimension.

-- ProRPer

Every character is coming from a different dimension. Ah.. yes I should put that in that it is in medieval settings. hmmm... Coming from different time periods would be quite eccentric and interesting. I honestly didn't give that part any thought but if you are coming from another dimension it certainly opens the possibilities of coming from a different time period....

So Yes.. Ariael itself is set in medieval, however characters that come in can be from different time periods but I will be strict on weaponry to keep everything balanced.

The play has begun please read the intro and the spoilers.

slight set back I will not allow anyone to move forward from introduction until all members of the play have been introduced. If there is a set back and you are not able to do so within a day or so please let us know.

"NO PLAYER LEFT BEHIND!" hehe

Also take note that your CS sheets have been threadmark to get to easily view them.

Petroshka Petroshka Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Kazanna Kazanna Enolx Enolx The Comet The Comet Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly jole875 jole875 ProRPer ProRPer

ProRPer ProRPer - A couple of things on your intro.
Love the pictures however for the rest of the play you can put them in as thumbnails if you so choose to incorporate them.

Also I noticed you switch tenses throughout the post. I'm not a grammar nazi but it tends to be a little distracting so just a heads up there in case you didn't realize you were doing so.

Last thing- If Alec got stabbed through the back and into his spine how is he alive or rather how is he even able to move? Please clarify. Thank you :)

Still it was an enjoyable read and look forward to your contribution to the play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back