• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Limbo Principle [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ok very well, I'm just asking questions to has things out.... but you didn't answer my other question could the uploading process cause a split personality? or is it very much perfect with no possible side effects?

Likely doing that would cause both minds to cancel each other out. Synthetic bodies are crafted to mimic and resemble humans to allow the brain to integrate, since it can't handle being in a body too dissimilar to the human body. It's very delicate is what I'm trying to say, and forcing it to coexist in a body with an AI would likely lead to rejection and making the brain freak out and shut down, much like it does when it cannot accept its new body. The AI might survive, sure, but now you just have an AI with no free will in a Synthetic body.

Likely doing that would cause both minds to cancel each other out. Synthetic bodies are crafted to mimic and resemble humans to allow the brain to integrate, since it can't handle being in a body too dissimilar to the human body. It's very delicate is what I'm trying to say, and forcing it to coexist in a body with an AI would likely lead to rejection and making the brain freak out and shut down, much like it does when it cannot accept its new body. The AI might survive, sure, but now you just have an AI with no free will in a Synthetic body.
well sorry.... when i said upload i mean human mind to synth body process

Users who are viewing this thread

Back