• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Genii Genii If none of this sounds like it's stepping on any toes or main plot things, I'm down for going ahead with it. Hbu?
... I'd be more than happy to play out a situation in which they acquire the Coatl and we can have some back and forth involving its time in bondage. A deity like beast (especially a young one) would be a boon to the Tamer's Guild's goals. I play things safe, yes, but I also want everyone putting their time and energy in to have fun, too! <3
I'll say this, that is a lovely idea, and it sounds well thought out. I like that a completely random natural occurrence would be the cause of the Coatl being thrown off course. If after your consideration of the Legion of Lions, you decide you still want to try your luck with the Tamer's Guild, because--

-- Yes. Yes they do...

... I'd be more than happy to play out a situation in which they acquire the Coatl and we can have some back and forth involving its time in bondage. A deity like beast (especially a young one) would be a boon to the Tamer's Guild's goals. I play things safe, yes, but I also want everyone putting their time and energy in to have fun, too! <3

Also, if you like, it doesn't have to be immediately brought to the Tamer's Guild either! It could always end up with the Legion first and then end up with the Tamer's Guild later on, if you want!

Genii Genii If none of this sounds like it's stepping on any toes or main plot things, I'm down for going ahead with it. Hbu?
☺️Glad you like it! I’ll wait for Genii Genii ’s response before I start making decisions.

Ohhhh. That means Rika missed his answer?
Oh, no no. After Siwai responded that he was okay, and then said that it looked pretty bad, I basically said "be careful, it's dark" and kind of asked him what he saw (given what he could see, anyway), kinda like "how bad is bad though?" but then before Siwai could respond to the second question, Connor showed up. If that makes sense. My bad, I know I'm on scene trying to talk to like, three people at a time. 😂

Got it! Actually the more I read my most recent post, the more I think it was kind of dumb of me to rush to respond to Connor before hearing what Siwai had to say about the tunnels. I'll just say that I'm trusting his judgement and hurrying along so that we have a map of the place to keep him safe. 🥰

Hey uh...

Dutifully, Meg went back to the index to look for the carrion crawler larvae
Is the post still a WIP? Just out of curiosity. Apologies if you mentioned it earlier or elsewhere and I just didn't catch it. 😅

There definitely should be a period there. Sorry. I just figured she'd freak out over the larvae (which are the third requested item on her list) next post. I can go on now, if you think that'd be better.

Any better? Sorry.
It's great! I was just confused because I know that normally you wouldn't miss that sort of thing so I thought RPN might've glitched or something that might've cut off the end of your post. My bad! ❤️

It's great! I was just confused because I know that normally you wouldn't miss that sort of thing so I thought RPN might've glitched or something that might've cut off the end of your post. My bad! ❤️
Nah, I'm just really tired. And I typed in the rpn box instead of gdocs like I usually do. Sorry. I should have bothered to proofread at least that much.

Nah, I'm just really tired. And I typed in the rpn box instead of gdocs like I usually do. Sorry. I should have bothered to proofread at least that much.
Lol it's entirely fine! It happens! Hope you manage to get your rest soon!

Welcome back! It's started snowing here, and it freaking came DOWN. ❄
Also just out of curiosity! nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams Do you have a particular location that the Kobold monastery might be, or would it be a cartographic outlier (outside the map)? I'm curious because he is technically a foreigner, but the "what king" topic piqued my interest a bit more. 👀

Last edited:
Welcome back! It's started snowing here, and it freaking came DOWN. ❄
Also just out of curiosity! nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams Do you have a particular location that the Kobold monastery might be, or would it be a cartographic outlier (outside the map)? I'm curious because he is technically a foreigner, but the "what king" topic piqued my interest a bit more. 👀
Oh! Yeah, Siwai would be from an Eastern outlying nation, somewhere a bit tropical. He doesn't care about politics/royalty really, he's basically considering this area as a territory he has to protect, regardless of any rulership.

Awe, yay snow!

It’s abnormally warm here in the UK, so I’m not sure if we’ll get any - but you never know. 😅
I find that so strange! Like you guys are a little further into the northern hemisphere than we are, you should be getting just as pummeled by snow! 😂 Ah well, enjoy the heat while it lasts I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back