• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Happy Thanksgiving! <3 🦃 I can't think of anything to respond for any of my scenes, so I'm just gonna get chungus today while I wait. 😂

I hope everyone's doing well.
Because progress seems to have slowed a bit (and for some reason no matter what I try, my notifications seem broken all over the place), I'm gonna make it known that, in the event that I don't respond for an inordinate amount of time that anyone here is more than welcome to contact me via Discord if it's my turn to post, or if plans change indefinitely: Oli Beju#5816 . Other than that, peace be with you all and happy holidays! <3

I’m good. Busy with work, but it’ll soon be the holidays. :)

I’m just giving everyone the chance to reply for the Wyrm quest, but otherwise I’ll post again on Friday to keep things moving.

I hope everyone's doing well.
Because progress seems to have slowed a bit (and for some reason no matter what I try, my notifications seem broken all over the place), I'm gonna make it known that, in the event that I don't respond for an inordinate amount of time that anyone here is more than welcome to contact me via Discord if it's my turn to post, or if plans change indefinitely: Oli Beju#5816 . Other than that, peace be with you all and happy holidays! <3
I just sent a friend request on there, so hopefully it went through ok. 😅

I think everyone's pretty busy, and work is hellish for me because everyone wants last minute holiday graphics so by all means, take y'alls time. 😂😭

I have a three day weekend coming up and hope to jump back in as a new character, well actually two during the course of the next few days. I have one sheet completed to the best of my ability and another mostly finished. Then first post as the new characters to follow. I'll try to have my materials comppeted so there isn't too big of a gap between CS posting and first post.

Who here has repurposed their OCs? Specifically, taking a medieval character and making a modern day version of the character or vice versa.

I've reused both of mine.
Siwai was imported from a DnD campaign
Morgana is a villain from another RP I ran. Changed her a lot for this. Also plan to use her as a villain for my comics too.

I tend to do it often, more so for certain characters though. For the most part, Cinder has always resided in medieval/pre-industrial era times with more or less the same strengths and weaknesses. While this RP is the first iteration of Connor as a character, the idea of objects moving by an unseen force was taken from another OC and reused.

There is a pirate captain named Jennie that I've wanted to introduce from time to time, but her allegiance pretty much makes her working for the guild impossible. There's also Katie, who has access to a variety of weapons and 'powers'; though all of them are inspired by modern times and the character herself is heavily inspired from the Splatoon games. Most of my roster of characters don't fit with the thread, but it does mean that I've gotten more creative and made a new character who fits in really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back