• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also has anyone here played Grounded? My desire to come up with a spiderlike boss has multiplied tenfold since playing the game.

Also: Am I an idiot? Do we already have a map of the mines? I remember reading someone taking a map of someplace from Beryl, but I think it might've been for another quest. Have mercy, it's morning time where I am, still. 😖

Also: Am I an idiot? Do we already have a map of the mines? I remember reading someone taking a map of someplace from Beryl, but I think it might've been for another quest. Have mercy, it's morning time where I am, still. 😖
Yeah, that was Anat.

The map is a great idea, and they should be able to obtain one from the town. 😉👍

Yeah, that was Anat.

The map is a great idea, and they should be able to obtain one from the town. 😉👍
Awesome! I totally did not just pull a dumb move and go to read through roughly 10 pages worth of posts just to read this and have it confirmed. 😂

^ Samesies. Terribly behind on work because Mac's new OS doesn't support my tablet drivers so I've been spending all day doing remedial stuff and sending e-mails. 😂

Sorry for disappearing. Life smothered me for a bit.

Also, the locals are going to hate us. But aren't they silver mines? I know nothing about geology.

Genii Genii , nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams Can Meg summon like, all the ale/whatever other liquids in the bar (that's served, not sealed) and drench Morgana as she falls screaming off the barstool? Or would you prefer it to be a smaller amount?

But aren't they silver mines?
I brought this exact topic up to Genii already, because I totaly forgot during the planning, but it stands to reason that even without coal, the engineers would have some explosives lying about to clear the biggest of the rock, so the blowing up shit notion still stands. It's just a matter of what materials we have to set aflame, especially in enclosed spaces with limited oxygen to keep the pyre going. Worst case scenario the plan fails and we all just look dumb and earn the ire of the locals. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back