• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh, we’re camping? I thought we were pulling an all nighter. I suppose I could go for a camp out.

Thought for consideration if we go that route: Our characters already ate dinner, so a campfire isn’t necessary. We could just set up tents and whatnot by lantern light and talk to each other from our bedrolls until we fall asleep.
Keep in mind this is a possible day to 12 hour travel....we gonna need a pit stop not just for us but our mounts

Also sorry for a bit of inactivity been busy on my end

Oh, we’re camping? I thought we were pulling an all nighter. I suppose I could go for a camp out.

Thought for consideration if we go that route: Our characters already ate dinner, so a campfire isn’t necessary. We could just set up tents and whatnot by lantern light and talk to each other from our bedrolls until we fall asleep.
Percival & Ramirez were out questing all day, so they’d need to sleep before reaching Darby. 😅

The other option would be to sleep once they get there, but I’d imagine the characters will be straight to investigating. 🔍👀

Oprah: You get a creepy demon child! YOU get a creepy demon child! Martie is thrown at Basil's feet.

Percival & Ramirez were out questing all day, so they’d need to sleep before reaching Darby. 😅

The other option would be to sleep once they get there, but I’d imagine the characters will be straight to investigating. 🔍👀
Should I wait for others to post or throw my post out?

Faceless is in the guildhall having a conversation with Alice Evergarden/ Firelie Firelie about their first quest together.
Right! She's eating breakfast, but Faceless'll eat in his room later.

I'm so sorry for forgetting. This past week was a fog. I'll add to the post as I figure out additional people.

I figured I'd ask since I was worried Meg and Hannah were taking up too much space.

Last edited:
Just as a heads up for everyone in the mining quest: The wagon does have suspension to reduce the jostling on bumps alongside to prevent any major bumps from breaking the axels or wheels, so it's more akin to being on a bus than in a wagon.

I'm all set for the approach to the mines, but also if other conversation occurs, I'll happily hop in! Nothing builds lore like en route conversations! <3

Just as a heads up for everyone in the mining quest: The wagon does have suspension to reduce the jostling on bumps alongside to prevent any major bumps from breaking the axels or wheels, so it's more akin to being on a bus than in a wagon.
😤 no fair! Why do YOU people get the luxury motor home?

😤 no fair! Why do YOU people get the luxury motor home?
🥸 Because it's technically property of the Adventurers Guild bought and furnished by Connor, with which other guild members can use as needed provided those using it return it in as great of condition as it was lent out. Not to mention that Connor can use her reputation as a renown armorsmith alongside her wealth to commission what she wants or needs.

🥸 Because it's technically property of the Adventurers Guild bought and furnished by Connor, with which other guild members can use as needed provided those using it return it in as great of condition as it was lent out. Not to mention that Connor can use her reputation as a renown armorsmith alongside her wealth to commission what she wants or needs.

😤 Bah! Whatevah.

🤨 wait, there’s an Adventurers guild, too? How did I miss that?

Whenever I think of the Guild that Connor does quests for, I think 'Adventurers Guild' since it's usually an adventure to some part of the world you're not familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back