• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the long wait. Had unexpected busy few days.

The battleground's separated into three, so pick whichever bandit has your interest:

Reks (Lion Beastmen)
Vesh (Blood Magician)
Basil (Aura Manipulator)

Reks and Vesh would happily kill you, but Basil won't put up a fight and would enjoy a nice cup of tea.

Last edited:
I should be finished with my new character's Guild Card today! :csmile: I'm loving all the newer additions!

Sorry for the long wait. Had unexpected busy few days.

The battleground's separated into three, so pick whichever bandit has your interest:

Reks (Lion Beastmen)
Vesh (Blood Magician)
Basil (Aura Manipulator)

Reks and Vesh would happily kill you, but Basil won't put up a fight and would enjoy a nice cup of tea.
I’ve popped the NPCs next to Artie. 😂 I know you said he was growing bigger, but I wasn’t sure how big. Lol.

I’ve popped the NPCs next to Artie. 😂 I know you said he was growing bigger, but I wasn’t sure how big. Lol.
Just for fun, Arthy is going to be shoulder high.

Also, permission to form the 'Cal' nickname club? Lol

I just wanna say WHOOOOOT we made it to a newsletter! You guys are awesome! Our GM is awesome! This RP is awesome! I'm so glad for this adventure and it's only just getting started!
excited bird GIF

Without all of you, there’d be no RP - you guys are amazing. 🥰

I sincerely appreciate every rp post, plot/quest/lore suggestion, and all the goofy jokes ooc. 😂❤️

Pizza. Extra pepperoni with extra cheese with a stuffed crust. My favorite kind of pizza. 😋

Godefroi is returning back from a small hunting mission, so if anyone is interested in meeting with her, she's arriving to the guildhall now.

Thank you so much for mentioning me in the newsletter 😭 I'm super proud of this RP and I'm honored to be a part of the group!

Meanwhile, my new character's guild sheet should be up in about ten minutes :csmile:

Lithe's just adorable so far. 😂 Not even five minutes in the inn and she's already got caretakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back