• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, do you control the monsters in the RP, or are we allowed to have input on them?

If you control them, I'm cool with that. I just wanna know, because I have a folder of monsters I'm itching to use :3​
I assumed you’d be hosting this one. My plan is to take a break occasionally and let other people host adventures. Is that alright?

There’s no real limit to what monsters you can bring in, and the world is a sandbox (excluding the towns and cities we’ve been adding to the Lore thread of course).

I assumed you’d be hosting this one. My plan is to take a break occasionally and let other people host adventures. Is that alright?

There’s no real limit to what monsters you can bring in, and the world is a sandbox (excluding the towns and cities we’ve been adding to the Lore thread of course).
Thanks! I'd love to host the adventure!​

Trying to imagine what could be in Callan’s room. 🤔

Maybe a dart board with Stan’s face on it.

________

What are all the other characters rooms like?

Trying to imagine what could be in Callan’s room. 🤔

Maybe a dart board with Stan’s face on it.

________

What are all the other characters rooms like?
...Can I ask what Callan's sexuality is? Or is that something not available or wanted in this rp? ^w^'​

Is it okay to have more than one character? I can happily create a separate CS of course, but I was just wondering?​

Yes of course. You can have up to two MCs.

A separate Guild Card would be good as I like to add links to each character on the quest threads. 😁
Alrighty! The guild would probably get to know the second MC while ARGIUS rests up!​

I think from reading the bios there are a few characters who probably push themselves too hard. I’m guessing most of those chose ‘no’ to resurrection too. 🙄 😆

1662154824146.gif

I think from reading the bios there are a few characters who probably push themselves too hard. I’m guessing most of those chose ‘no’ to resurrection too. 🙄 😆

View attachment 1018338
the grinch GIF

On second thought, seeing as both of your characters are technically of the "beast" category, I don't think you need be concerned at all.
At least not about death, that is... Huehuehue...

If any of the long standing hunters want to have a rapport with Alice, let me know. Shes been a member for about 3 years now and im totally down to make a bit of lore

Cleaning day is the worst. ;-;

Might be forming a quest of my own. It involves troll hunting. 😎

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back