• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sigh… I’m so sorry that I’m not really here. I know I’m supposed to get that trainer NPC out but I just don’t have the energy right now, so sorry.

But what about those people who have newbie adventurer characters who need to get trained?

But what about those people who have newbie adventurer characters who need to get trained?
They'll have to suck it up and put their big monster huntin' pants on. 💪

Lol! I'm just kidding. There are a few characters who (in their bios) say they like to mentor others, so I'm sure it'll be fine. It'll help build friendships too I'm sure.

You can still make a character for RP at the Guild though. Anyone can really. Be as active or casual as you like. 🙂

Just a quick note for anyone new wishing to join - I think we now have enough monster/beast-folk characters in the guild. 👍

I'm a bit worried, seeing as that's what they'll eventually be hunting. Lol. 😅

I think the few that we already have are fine (don't worry), but from now on if players could stick to the usual fantasy races - humans, elves, dwarves, etc. (the less scary looking folk basically) that would be awesome. Don't worry, they can still have cool powers and such.

Alternatively please send me a PM so I can double check if your character idea would work in the RP's setting.

Thanks guys! 😊

Last edited:
Sorry for such a late response! My schedule became really hectic so I only had a chance for one response today. I have to be out of the house early so I'll be calling it a night for now. Feel free to respond! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ok, I need y'all help.
I require 1 more magic type for my character [I already gave him wind magic].
For context.

The oc is a half blood elf, he fights by using a sword and dagger, along with throwing knives and magic, think anything goes as long as the enemy is dead.
For the defining trait of his, I could say few things.
Silver hair, Scarlet eyes, Is weird when seeing blood [when enemies blood he just smiles laughs generally high manner stuff, he would even sometimes bow towards the enemy. in case of seeing his comrades blood he still go crazy but more of overprotective elder brother, so he will erase the threat to their life even if it means getting injured himself.]
Also training, if he is not training himself he is constantly thinking how to train someone else.

If things go well i will have him ready for today.

Ok, I need y'all help.
For context.

The oc is a half blood elf, he fights by using a sword and dagger, along with throwing knives and magic, think anything goes as long as the enemy is dead.
Silver hair, Scarlet eyes, Is weird when seeing blood [when enemies blood he just smiles laughs generally high manner stuff, he would even sometimes bow towards the enemy. in case of seeing his comrades blood he still go crazy but more of overprotective elder brother, so he will erase the threat to their life even if it means getting injured himself.]
Also training, if he is not training himself he is constantly thinking how to train someone else.

I’m not much use here, but perhaps you could add it in later and leave a placeholder?

It could be a new magic that they discover or learn during the events of the RP maybe. 😃 They might learn it from another Hunter or touch some glowing magical artefact ✨💎 in an old tomb (never a good idea 😆) while out on a quest, who knows.

Ok, I need y'all help.
For context.

Hmm, well, considering your character's connection to blood in general, perhaps consider some simpler blood magic? Try to give it limitations, since it can be too powerful if not balanced.

Hey! It's going well so far. Brainstorming character ideas! ⛈

I'm gonna get cracking at the IC and make a few notes for myself to figure out who's doing what and where. Then, I'll get working on an intro post.

Now this has caught my eye...

Before I make a guild profile, how does a character based off this race fair in this RP?

Spinosaur_Warrior.png

Now this has caught my eye...

Before I make a guild profile, how does a character based off this race fair in this RP?

Hi! 👋😁

Just open to non-beast folk at the moment if that’s ok. If we loose a few characters down the line I’ll probably let some more sneak in, but currently we should probably have some more of the traditional - humans, elves (in all their varieties), dwarves, hobbits etc.

I hope that’s ok.

I feel bossy saying all that. 😅🙈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back