• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ahem, only the first half was at a bar, thank you very much. And only sleep was lost.

Genii Genii I didn't want to god-mod or anything, but I figured I could get Meg on the cart, so the trip wouldn't be so bad. So I made it if/then statement.

Genii Genii I didn't want to god-mod or anything, but I figured I could get Meg on the cart, so the trip wouldn't be so bad. So I made it if/then statement.
No, that’s ok. My original plan was to have the Farmer tell them all to jump in the back of his wagon if they hadn’t brought horses etc. 😅👍

Heads up. My Mac decided to drop dead on me, so I have to take it in to get fixed.

I won't be able to post for a few days. Thankfully, my goons are presently in limbo, but trust, they'll catch up. 😈

Heads up. My Mac decided to drop dead on me, so I have to take it in to get fixed.

I won't be able to post for a few days. Thankfully, my goons are presently in limbo, but trust, they'll catch up. 😈
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. 😖

I feel like mine is on its way out. It’s ten years old now and can’t really update anymore. 😅🙈

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. 😖

I feel like mine is on its way out. It’s ten years old now and can’t really update anymore. 😅🙈
Eyeing the new Mac Pros with all the beautiful HDMI ports like.
Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I would know. I actually couldn't get my Mac fixed so now I'm on my work computer at home. Scuse me while I cry in "broke b!@#$h-ese."

kim kardashian school GIF

Hi!! I'm so sorry for the radio silence!! My boyfriend was away for a seven-week work trip and he just got back home on Friday, so I spent a lot of time with him the past couple of days 😅 I'll make a post in the Ruins thread now! I'm sorry to hold everyone up -- I totally should have said something before he got in, but I didn't think about it in time!

I hope you guys had tons of fun! And don't worry, spending time with the people you luvs is a priority!! <3

Genii Genii Did it rain last night at the farm too? Would there be enough to puddle in the hole or just make it muddy?

Yes. The holes might not be too stable after all the rain, and it’ll definitely be wet down there. Percival should have expected a ‘plop’ not a ‘thunk’. 👀
Okay. I'll have Meg be able to sense water in there, if that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back