• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lol yup. The guys aren't too hard to keep apart, they are mostly different enough. The girls are where it gets tricky for me, probably because there are so many more of them lol. I keep mixing Hope and Martyr, and Madeleine and Soraya lmao.

Last edited:
Well, when I'm reading that character's post, I'm good. It's when those characters are in the background of other posts that I get mixed up lol.

Most of the females come off, to me at least, as falling under the box of being shy and socially awkward. The exceptions, as far as I can notice are: Lucy and Charlotte, who are a bit more loudmouthed; and Madelaine who seems to be more cool-headed.

The males are pretty distinct though.

Speaking of gender, I couldn't help but notice everyone refer to Krr as male, including Krr being part of the male dorm. Scion, Krr's player, however, uses they/them pronouns to refer to Krr. There also isn't much that implies that Krr is particularly male coded. Therefore, wouldn't it be safer to assume that Krr is nonbinary?

Or more respectfully: Scion Scion What is Krr's gender?

I can see where Duwang is coming from on that since Evelyn's big outburst (we pretty much all got one so far, huh?) was to laugh at two students that looked like they were about to fight and I've met plenty of socially awkward people that force themselves to try and fit in with incredibly poorly timed jokes.

She laughed because the fight was obsurd, that’s just her humor. She tries to interact with people in other clans to make her mother proud, doesn’t feel self conscious for laughing, and openly wants to make friends. I guess everyone’s different, but I wrote her to be an extrovert

Oof also I just got out of class so I’ll post!

HAHAHSHSH sim salla bim sounds really close to Arabic, and it translates to “spice was praying all day” (which is thym salaa biawm)

so either a) i'm bad at this b) i'm bad at this or c) i'm bad at this, because my character is being a total lone bean and that makes me sad. oh well.

Most of the females come off, to me at least, as falling under the box of being shy and socially awkward. The exceptions, as far as I can notice are: Lucy and Charlotte, who are a bit more loudmouthed; and Madelaine who seems to be more cool-headed.

The males are pretty distinct though.

Speaking of gender, I couldn't help but notice everyone refer to Krr as male, including Krr being part of the male dorm. Scion, Krr's player, however, uses they/them pronouns to refer to Krr. There also isn't much that implies that Krr is particularly male coded. Therefore, wouldn't it be safer to assume that Krr is nonbinary?

Or more respectfully: Scion Scion What is Krr's gender?

Surprised someone has noticed, not that I made it quite hard on Krr's part. To quote the one who came after, yes, Krr is Krr. But in a longer bit of it yes I have intended for Krr to be non-binary/adrogyne, which in turn to go with the vibe of the enigmatic environment of the swamp of which it existed, was molded in and raised by the many crocodiles within it.

Surprised someone has noticed, not that I made it quite hard on Krr's part. To quote the one who came after, yes, Krr is Krr. But in a longer bit of it yes I have intended for Krr to be non-binary/adrogyne, which in turn to go with the vibe of the enigmatic environment of the swamp of which it existed, was molded in and raised by the many crocodiles within it.
I am so sorry if I offended you by putting Krr in the male dorm. I just put them there because there aren't many male characters and so I wanted them all to have some roommates. If you want me to change it I will :)

Don't worry about it too much, cause yeah everyone should have someone to room with. But just maybe in the future, don't be so quick to code when there are some signs there that might suggest they aren't really overtly male or female coded?

Ay Duwang Duwang and Darth Darth you've got a new roommate now. And the other people who have me in their taskforce but I don't think that matters all that much at the moment. I'll get my intro up soon.

also the reason Evelyn has really light blonde hair and blue eyes is due to the fact that she has a ton of electricity in her body which would bleach her hair and eliminate the pigment from her eyes, like someone who was born albino

I should add this stuff to my CS

But lmao “dead eyes,” correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back