• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Thank you all for your kindness. Thankfully I woke up this morning feeling normal!!! The last few days have been kicking me but today I suppose I finally get a break lol

TeaMMatE11 TeaMMatE11 Were you planning on posting today or tomorrow? No rush but I'd like to pull Klein into the guild hall when Leonidas leaves.

I'll be doing a reply for Leonidas later today

Few hours of work left, then I'll post for Azalea and Ymir

Zufaix Zufaix
Uasal Uasal , Vol Vol and I will be moving ahead with the quest for now. We'll leave things open for Kira to jump back in whenever you're ready

Sylph Sylph Do i post that the crab dish is now served on the table and attacked with a knife or does that happen in the kitchen or so?

Do i post that the crab dish is now served on the table and attacked with a knife or does that happen in the kitchen or so?
I'd say it happens in the kitchen. I'll make mention of it in Azalea's response

"But I'm willing to bet the moment I turn around to grab some breakfast I'm getting kicked in the back of the knee and dragged off to some ungodly place or other without food."
DANGIT HE FIGURED OUT THE PLAN

Leo's knees live to see yet another day, that's a victory if I've ever seen one.

I'll probably wait until tomorrow before posting for both Klein and Leonidas and see if any others post in the meantime

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
For sure! Feel free to put up a character sheet, and welcome to the thread :')

Uasal Uasal
AHAHAH Finally, Tyron gets a proper talking to. Vol Vol doing the transition would be good! I'll take care of the actual appearance in my next post

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Leo and Ymir's interactions atm be like (╬ಠ益ಠ) internally
leo_ymir_angry_by_arumey_degone9-pre.jpg

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
For sure! Feel free to put up a character sheet, and welcome to the thread :')

Uasal Uasal
AHAHAH Finally, Tyron gets a proper talking to. Vol Vol doing the transition would be good! I'll take care of the actual appearance in my next post

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Leo and Ymir's interactions atm be like (╬ಠ益ಠ) internally
leo_ymir_angry_by_arumey_degone9-pre.jpg
I love this! Are you really friends if you don't constantly try to mess with one another? Though they might collectively focus their attention on the other two quest members soon enough, those poor souls.

I'm posting for Klein really soon, will probably wait a bit longer for Leonidas.

Sylph Sylph Is there already something written for 'Undead Forces' or do I have the opportunity to write something for it myself?

I'll be posting for Leonidas in the next few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back