• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

I was gonna mention it in Azalea's post, but the undead forces is tied into the quest Zion, Eiru, Tyron and Kira are on, so it does have some background work there. There aren't any plans for the wreath of Gaenet woods though, if you're interested in doing up a plot.

It having background work is fine, the quest description made me think of a few fun ways to utilize and write Klein's powers coming into play so I'll stick to it for now. I'll probably end up doing a plot for a later mission Klein goes on that doesn't have any plans yet.

Unless you were planning on having Zion, Eiru, Tyron and Kira go on undead forces after the quest they are currently on of course, in that case I'll write something up for Gaenet woods

Everyone: What is going on!? We'll take care of it!

Elias after he got out almost dying:
I'm fighting for my f- life. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Uasal Uasal ayo buddy, u wanna respond to the latest posts or wanna wait till I set up the next environment?

I'll post later today. I had an exam yesterday
OH i see! nice work!!! i hope you get to rest now <3

also, i've written up the transition post alrdy so if you wanna take a break for a bit I can just post it now and let it sink it for u :3?

If given the chance I want kevin conroy (Voice of batman in the animated series) to voice act my character T-T His voice is perfect!

Just letting you guys know I have an assignment due today/tomorrow (it's currently 1am idk), so I won't be able to do any replies until that's been completed. I'll still read and adore everything that's going on in chat. Hopefully by the end of the day I'm back with full focus :'))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back