• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

degeees-1e8ce631-51a6-44de-bf4b-0406f4436eb4.png

^^^ Stabby Crab

*cracks knuckles* aight I need to respond and uh.... figure out how Saph's gonna put Leonidas on the deck.

🤔

*Cracks something* Not sure what, I think I might die if I one up you guys on the cracking. I just posted the info for my second character. I'll do a post for him simultaneously with a reply for Leonidas after Sapphire so I can assess how hard I need to make Leo run on a scale of 1-Teleport

Teleport would have been a great option, poor Leo got bodyslammed.

Good point, I'll go with that. I'll be posting a reply within the next 2 or so hours.

The gameplay trailer advertised stabby crab. I intend to deliver

(if you want you can set it up in Elias's next post. Have him make a crab plate only to be attacked. That will let Azalea recall the request and she can take it from there)
I can totally see how this is gonna go. Maybe someone may want to order the crab dish perhaps?

God i had a FEELING something was missing, i havent been getting notifs despite new ooc stuff dropping

Chinchilla rlly drew killer crab rave LMAO

Hello everyone. Sorry for not being to active here recently. I've been feeling bad these last few days and turns out I have the one and only covid

Minma Minma
Nooo, that sucks! Hope you're doing alright. Don't stress too much on replies, I'm sure we'd all be much happier to hear that you're doing better over anything else

Hello everyone. Sorry for not being to active here recently. I've been feeling bad these last few days and turns out I have the one and only covid
Oh no!!! Chinchilla's said the most important things to say already, and I dont want to repeat the similar sentiment

Please do take care, friend! I believe in you, and hope you pull through

Not to Dye For

To adventurers reading this, I request your aid! My village, Leslowes, known for it's textile dyes are losing their famous dexters and farmers left and right. I have already enquired this to the local guard but they don't seem to be taking the matter seriously. If you are willing to help please come find me in Leslowes, I go by the name Hawkes.

______

AKA quest drop i'll be gming :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back