• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Greetings everyone. I had showed interest within the interest check earlier today... and wanted to say hi to everyone, as well as tell you guys of potential character Ideas I have in store for this rp!

Sylph Sylph Would it be alright if I make a guild healer character of some kind when my 3 weeks of university hell are over? I have some things thought out already, not sure if you want any more guild employees though

Alrighty then... now, onto the character ideas I have so far, as well as their ranks:

A7AEE35B-8ED4-40A8-A461-F6FA08B6FFAB.jpeg
Elemental Affinity: Dark/Arcane

A mage who had risen up the ranks and become the person he is today... personality wise, the Mage, unlike what most others think, is actually a quite talkative individual, who enjoys speaking about the wonders of the Arcane... the possibilities it contains, and generally running his mouth off about these kinds of things. But he is especially focused, and usually becomes silent either in combat or performing a grand task, putting the utmost concentration into his work. Combat wise, the Mage uses a series of dark magic will special properties attached to it, such as a ball of pure shadow energy or an explosion of dark arcane energy.

E7FD0205-8BD9-484D-9FB4-30DADDE4136F.jpeg
Elemental affinity: Spirit/Summon

A young treasure Hunter on a quest to find treasure, this rather shy and frightened individual usually lays quiet in the corner and write in his journal about his daily life. Always finding an excuse to avoid people... he was taught that strangers are just potential threats that always have a reason for something, even if they appear normal or even act nice, such as it being a way to steal his newly gained wealth or break his heart.... he wouldn’t want to face that. Yet, he still provide his efforts, and in combat, he summons forth the powers of his ancestors into physical form to fight for him, those far braver and stronger than he will ever be fighting at his side and defending him from harm.

0A19B691-8EAA-4E0C-9B4B-04B8F03AE437.jpeg
Elemental Affinity: Fire/Metal

A young Tribal with advance mechanical weaponry he has at hand, this hardened man through his years of experience as a young child had made him into essentially a warrior who wishes to prove that he is the best shot out there, and he will do whatever it takes for him to do so. A rather prideful individual often makes mistakes and is rather quick to anger at times, but outside of that, he is a pretty friendly and normal individual, who doesn’t mind making a friend or two throughout his life. In battle, he uses a series of mechanical weaponry such as an revolver or rifle to fire at foes from afar with his homemade rounds... and if they get close, he uses his tomahawk to slash at anyone not friendly. Of course, while he has rather strong weaponry, it requires great maintenance to take care of in order to make sure it doesn’t break, as well as having to make ammo for the weapons as well...

C3AABCEE-FA45-4580-9177-7A6522088568.jpeg
Elemental affinity: Air/Bug

A wandering fresh blood warrior in unfamiliar territory, this individual has recently left his home clan in order to explore the outside world and discover new things. A curious and quite blunt individual due to the way he was raised, he often questions about the new things he will find upon his travels, and often times, it will get him into trouble such as accidentally offending someone or doing an action not common to others. In battle, soaring through the air, sending forth the gusts of wind at his foes, as well as controlling swarms of insects to fight for him, this moth has no shortage of techniques he can make up on the fly

and that seems to be all of them, so, which one do you guys like the most? Because I’m gonna choose from there and see the general order of who to create (once I make a second character)

Uasal Uasal Sylph Sylph

Zion post will be unnaturally short because I really want to know how swift does this spell first xD I know theres a LITERAL fire going on rn but Zion would react to that later and progress the story more

sorry if it slows down things awkwardly ;v;

EDIT: WELL I ENDED UP WRITING ZION REACTING TO THE FLAME BUT NOT MOVING from the hallway which I would've transitioned to!! but you know why I wanted to stay in that scene 'cause Eiru epic moment pleaseee

Last edited:

Wow, I actually did! Daaaaang, I didn't know! I knew I should have read my post thrice!

I am so sorry! I must have zoned out writing that part! X-X
I'll change it ASAP!
Vol Vol

WAIT NO I LOVE IT NOO I THOUGHT IT WAS INTENTIONAL!!
Believe with all your faith, it was never intentional. I made that post 10 minute prior after waking up this morning. I must have been half asleep on some parts. If that was intentional even if it is, i don’t get why i write aomething like that. @~@

Believe with all your faith, it was never intentional. I made that post 10 minute prior after waking up this morning. I must have been half asleep on some parts. If that was intentional even if it is, i don’t get why i write aomething like that. @~@
Haha, unintentional or not, actually love when writers poke fun at other characters just in their descriptions -- to me i read it as theyre immersed!!

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Sure! There are a few staff members, so I'd say yours would be the last one for now. I'd like to request they start as a normal member so Azalea can train them on how things work she might need a replacement anyway. Currently the guild utilities are main/dining hall, kitchens, residential rooms and gardens/bestiary, so they'd have to make a treatment room.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
I love the treasure hunter!! Also the moth warrior! I feel like the treasure hunter would have awesome character dev potential, but the moth warrior looks cuuuute. His abilities sound like such fun too. Looking forward to whichever you choose!

Vol Vol Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Omg, that's hilarious xD Tbh I could see Elias being salty at Faygo, since Elias works in a kitchen and Faygo probably walks in covered in animal droppings half the time.

'I won't leave you behind.'
DO I SMELL BACKSTORY?? HGHGHGHGH

I like to think Tyron failed a reaction check for that torch, while Eiru nat 20'd the throw xD

Sure! There are a few staff members, so I'd say yours would be the last one for now. I'd like to request they start as a normal member so Azalea can train them on how things work she might need a replacement anyway. Currently the guild utilities are main/dining hall, kitchens, residential rooms and gardens/bestiary, so they'd have to make a treatment room.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
I love the treasure hunter!! Also the moth warrior! I feel like the treasure hunter would have awesome character dev potential, but the moth warrior looks cuuuute. His abilities sound like such fun too. Looking forward to whichever you choose!

Omg, that's hilarious xD Tbh I could see Elias being salty at Faygo, since Elias works in a kitchen and Faygo probably walks in covered in animal droppings half the time.

I like to think Tyron failed a reaction check for that torch, while Eiru nat 20'd the throw xD
Elias could be cooking in any other place but the guild’s salary is 👌.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME FOR THE TREASURE HUNTER,,,I HAVE AN IDEA cos their abilities are so closely related to my thoughts about faygo's questline so i was likE,HmmmmMMMM

elias dislikes faygo cos he comes in randomly, stands with prayer hands at the meat and shit, and walks out (HALF JOKING)

also Hghhsjsjsms im glad tyron didnt get a damm concussion Or a tleast a bloody nose from that torch, thats insane

also ;)

"she might need a replacement soon anyway"

YOU WATCH YOUR WORDS YOU WATCH IT.

I felt a visual representation was in order
bonk_by_arumey_dehofrn-fullview.jpg

YOU WATCH YOUR WORDS YOU WATCH IT.
MMM WATCHA SAAAY :P

Tbh he'd get better pay in the kingdom, but guild comes with other perks c:

Like spicing up the morning with killer crabs
“I’m lucky, I’m not a crab with magic knife for a claw. That man butchered the poor crab so much, that i couldn’t even recognize it was a crab anymore. @~@“

-Sheryl, Guild kitchen staff #11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back