• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Vol Vol Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Honestly, I'm not too sure myself what Themistro did with the crab (this is the first I'm hearing of a simulacra...?) so I'll be going with my original plan for the encounter, with the creature still being under the pot and out to stab anyone who gets near it. Will try to get it up before I leave for work.

I’m not gonna pretend anymore that i know what is going on because i completely lost the reality grasp after minma’s post mention to me. T-T

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Vol Vol Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Honestly, I'm not too sure myself what Themistro did with the crab (this is the first I'm hearing of a simulacra...?) so I'll be going with my original plan for the encounter, with the creature still being under the pot and out to stab anyone who gets near it. Will try to get it up before I leave for work.
Good luck chinchilla, ill post somethin after u hopefully

WOOHOO WE'RE BACK PEOPLE

My god that felt like a small eternity, but thanks to the site moderators was a max two days. I swear I keep missing half these OOC messages though, maybe with the new servers it'll get better.

ANYWHO- I'll be posting whenever I get the chance. Hopefully you all had a productive time while the site was down :')

Welcome back everyone, glad to hear y'all are still around even after all that

During the downtime i drew faygo over a reference pic of takaya kuroda and i like it uwu i should save other people's characters faceclaims offline so i can draw them too LOL
yakuza_but_its_faygo.png

Vol Vol
FAYGO LOOKS FANTASTIC!! I love the colour scheme you used on him, and the posturing is awesome xD

Funnier President Funnier President
I assumed Zeno would be leaping across with his electricity in my last post, but lemme know if you want it changed

Leonidas reply is up. Over the coming 3 weeks my replies will be a bit more infrequent than usual because of a particularly busy university schedule. I'll still post multiple times a week though so it won't be too bad.

I think Minma Minma 's last post might have gotten deleted because of it but other than that I dont think we lost anything off the top of my head
Is that what happened lol? I was confused because I remember posting and then it wasn't there. But I typed up another response which some things different!

WOOHOO BACK AGAIN
I've got to get to work now so I'll post for Azalea and Ymir tonight.

Leonidas reply is up. Over the coming 3 weeks my replies will be a bit more infrequent than usual because of a particularly busy university schedule. I'll still post multiple times a week though so it won't be too bad.
Maaaan I feel that. Will be trying to keep up as well, but assignments might mean my posts are shorter at times. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back