• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lololol what is that Ivanna armor

View attachment 594272

View attachment 594273

This would be more like Ivanna’s armor

The first one I think is the Nightingale Armor (Assassin)

The second one is called Ebony armor on Skyrim.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Ah the ebony, there’s so many models of it ((modded lmao)), maybe I’ll look for more redesigned ebony armors, the original, vanilla female skeleton is....*shudders*
664ea27c17aba02ae9a1db143a33fbf1--skyrim-armors.jpg

Oooooh I checked it out. Looks pretty fitting for Ivanna. It’s not on the Nexus, or for the Special Edition. But I reckon it’ll be easy to port over once I get the hang of modding.

Also for the mini scene, has Nox just been on the upper deck and hasn’t interacted with anyone? Also would it be awkward for Ivanna to interrupt the conversation xD

Honestly it’s a short song about a Traveler’s sorrow. I was thinking about having my post centered around it, but then I thought if something big is about to be revealed what’s the point.

The other thing could be training but Ivanna doesn’t train during the night. I could do a flashback but I don’t know what that would be.

Decisions Decisons

Really the question is if I reveal the song would anybody notice? Lolol

I know what Annabel is going to try to do now. Take that letter away from Cali, and rip it up into tiny little pieces.
She is so not going to let them find out about her being a princess, and that letter is a big problem if someone carefully read it again.

I know what Annabel is going to try to do now. Take that letter away from Cali, and rip it up into tiny little pieces.
She is so not going to let them find out about her being a princess, and that letter is a big problem if someone carefully read it again.
But what about the book lol

The royal bloodline book is safe in Baxter's room, and everybody but Annabel have forgotten about it by now.

Alright, and if someone read that letter again, or find the royal bloodline book in Baxter's room. I am going to laugh.
Letter: It literally said five descents not four, and said that they are a girl.
Royal Bloodline Book: It is right in front of your face. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back