• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Because she is Priscilla, and I hope Cali read the letter again to notice the five descents and the female part, since Soris didn't say four descents.

Ok, and what to do with Annabel. 🤔
Annabel: "How about asking Baxter about Fransen? We haven't talked about that in a while."

Ok, and what to do with Annabel. 🤔
Annabel: "How about asking Baxter about Frasen? We haven't talked about that in a while."

Bro no one is gonna talk about Fransen xD
Not to say Baxter is probably is gonna be thinking about something else. Maybe interact with a character Annabel hasn’t before?

Geez. We were going to have a meeting about that before, and now nobody wants to talk about helping Fransen. 😐

Geez. We were going to have a meeting about that before, and now nobody wants to talk about helping Fransen. 😐

I mean I don’t think the people will be happy to see them back. Plus a whole bunch of stuff happened, so everyone’s minds are somewhere else. Bringing up Fransen, would bring up more stress to their thinking.

There are a couple I could reccomend. But not so easily as they are both RPG's and Strategy games, plus a very different type of combat.

A lot of my friends own that game. According to them it's a worthwhile buy. But for me, I can easily reccomend Baldurs gate 2. 1 only if you are willing to play hardball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back