What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Xanto

The Clever Paradox
I hate you xD, you were supposed to ask!

@NinjaGirlGamer
I’ll give you the cookies if you can make a little something for the Azalea x Raymond ship xD idk what because XANTO didn’t specify

He was just fangirling over these gifs

annnnnd since your good at making the art thingys and stuff xD...
fangirling is an over exaggeration. i was merely showing you my recent google discovery of a surprising existing mini collection of azalea and ray

Technically I specialize in....memes....

Just kidding I could make something for y’all. Do you want a video about the ship or gifs like these? Cause I’m more inclined to make a video.
*silently chants* meme them meme them

Ms. Sparrow

Queen of SHIIIPS
Technically I specialize in....memes....

Just kidding I could make something for y’all. Do you want a video about the ship or gifs like these? Cause I’m more inclined to make a video.
xD whatever you want! Though I like the video idea, but whatever you feel like doing with them lol

Baku the Shipping Lord

The lord of shipping
No more heroes 3, Banjo is a DLC fighter for smash, more stuff on Fire Emblem 3 houses, Daemon x Machina has a release date now. Secret of Mana is coming on the switch alongside a sequel to the game. New Animal crossing, Luigis mansion. And a Breath of the wild sequel.

Xanto

The Clever Paradox
No more heroes 3, Banjo is a DLC fighter for smash, more stuff on Fire Emblem 3 houses, Daemon x Machina has a release date now. Secret of Mana is coming on the switch alongside a sequel to the game. New Animal crossing, Luigis mansion. And a Breath of the wild sequel.
heck yeah for animal crossing

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
*hrad pokes out a pile of tissue with a congested groan* HUh? ... oh. Looks great, looks great.. *sneezes and sinks back into the tissue pile* how are you making these things?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)