• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Annabel: *Annabel ended up appearing once Baxter mention the smoothies, and then went back to watch Raymond's stream.
Demonic Reaper: "Those smoothies are so good." *Annabel was drinking a strawberry smoothie while typing that.
Raymond: *raises a brow* Really now?

Ivanna: *walks in the kitchen with a towel around her neck, wearing gym clothes. Takes a protein smoothie and sips*
Clyde: *runs into the kitchen and grabs himself a cup of that strawberry banana smoothie before looking up at Baxter* What are we doing today? *takes a sip and glances at Ivanna*
Baxter: We are-
Raymond: *suddenly walks into the kitchen* -Playing hide and seek. *grabs a cup and takes a gulp of the protein smoothie* Chat wants us to.
Clyde: *throws his arms up in the air with a strawberry smoothie mustache on his face* Woohoo!

Angie: *takes strawberry banana smoothie and goes outside into the backyard*
Clyde: *runs to the sliding door and yells out at Angie* Hide and seek! . . unless you all want to go back to your office jobs!

Raymond: *raises a brow* Really now?

Clyde: *runs into the kitchen and grabs himself a cup of that strawberry banana smoothie before looking up at Baxter* What are we doing today? *takes a sip and glances at Ivanna*
Baxter: We are-
Raymond: *suddenly walks into the kitchen* -Playing hide and seek. *grabs a cup and takes a gulp of the protein smoothie* Chat wants us to.
Clyde: *throws his arms up in the air with a strawberry smoothie mustache on his face* Woohoo!

Clyde: *runs to the sliding door and yells out at Angie* Hide and seek! . . unless you all want to go back to your office jobs!
Angie: ... fine.

*dives under bed*
*lifts up the bed skirt and looks at Sparrow*
aug9KBR.png

Also, totally unrelated lmao, but since I’ll be getting Skyrim for the PC in August about, Ive been looking for armors to put on the Sarthenfall followers I plan to do—if I can figure out how to make a follower xD, and I was wondering Watcha guys thought. Keep in mind, half the female armors in mods are bikinis so...their a little slooty😂.

SO tell me watcha guys think:

Aria Armor:
143644752743.jpg

Baxter Armor (((Very roughly, likely to change):
skyrimRegulus1.jpg

Ivanna Armor((Also likely to change because IVANNA AINT NO SLOOT)):
06d452f146e9ebae6aa5644aee4a836c.jpg

Angie Armor:
26919-1561449367-1811472318.png

Raymond Armor:
05.jpg

Possible Cali Armor:
images

And that’s all I got rn xD

Last edited:
Also, totally unrelated lmao, but since I’ll be getting Skyrim for the PC in August about, Ive been looking for armors to put on the Sarthenfall followers I plan to do—if I can figure out how to make a follower xD, and I was wondering Watcha guys thought. Keep in mind, half the female armors in mods are bikinis so...their a little slooty😂.

SO tell me watcha guys think:

Aria Armor:
143644752743.jpg

Baxter Armor (((Very roughly, likely to change):
skyrimRegulus1.jpg

Ivanna Armor((Also likely to change because IVANNA AINT NO SLOOT)):
06d452f146e9ebae6aa5644aee4a836c.jpg

Angie Armor:
26919-1561449367-1811472318.png

Raymond Armor:
05.jpg

And that’s all I got rn xD
Baxter's is almost spot on
Ray's . . if there's nothing better i'll take it

Lololol what is that Ivanna armor

This would be more like Ivanna’s armor

The first one I think is the Nightingale Armor (Assassin)

The second one is called Ebony armor on Skyrim.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Last edited:
xD
Some other ideas I had for Ray:
E64CCA3DBB5485838F7E17D962731A5F2E9C58E5
36999-1-1370710383.jpg
fc8ab94483ac6bb006d874be54b85b58.jpg

Theeeeeeerrrrrres not a lot f male armor mods xD
the last one looks dope . . maybe for future scenes *wiggles brows*
but i think the closest to ray's armor section in the cs is the first one (wish there was a better picture). correct me if im wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back