• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Angie: waitwaitwait like an actual, living breathing baby? Not a doll? *get up and rushes over to look at said baby*
Baxter: *looks away from Ray and holds the red-haired baby out toward Angie*

Baby: *babbles*

Ray: *quickly returns to his seat and tries to calm his chat down* Well now you all know the second reason why I didn't want to get out of my seat. *stressfully moves a hand through his hair*

Azalea: *checks phone and yells from the opposite end of the house*

WHY ARE RANDOM PEOPLE CONGRATULATING ME ON BEING A MOTHER?!

Azalea: *checks phone and yells from the opposite end of the house*

WHY ARE RANDOM PEOPLE CONGRATULATING ME ON BEING A MOTHER?!
[in the hall]
Clyde: *looks at Annabel* Azalea had a baby?

[in his room]
Ray: *slowly rubs the back of his neck* Chat, please don't spam her or she'll sabotage this stream.

Also in this little side story I love how the Lorelthians are.

Lorelthian: Oh gods it's one of those Ezerians! Quick if we just strip down and behave like it we can sneak away. They can smell the blood of the innocent!

Ezerian: Well this is the best day of my life, I'm being hired by Lorelthians and having my talents be put to use!
Annabel: "Oh my gosh. Please put your clothes back, you idiots."
[in the hall]
Clyde: *looks at Annabel* Azalea had a baby?

[in his room]
Ray: *slowly rubs the back of his neck* Chat, please don't spam her or she'll sabotage this stream.
Annabel: *She looked at Clyde with her eyes wide open. "Azalea doesn't have a baby!"

Ivanna: *holds her mouth from trying to laugh out loud* Um—-Bax? *gets up from chair then peeks out her door* I think someone sent the baby as a joke....some person named.....Zed..from Shade Country?

Xanto Xanto

Cali: WOULD YOU ALL STOP SHOUTING! I have a deadline that my sister thankfully has extended because of your tree stunt from last week. Which by the way thanks for that! Really nice losing lots of work on finding data for successful hook ups on a dating website. The site needs the statistics for our latest article!

Baxter: *looks away from Ray and holds the red-haired baby out toward Angie*

Baby: *babbles*

Ray: *quickly returns to his seat and tries to calm his chat down* Well now you all know the second reason why I didn't want to get out of my seat. *stressfully moves a hand through his hair*
Angie: ... *blinks in shock* oh my god what AZALEA, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! YOUNG LADY!

Annabel: "Oh my gosh. Please put your clothes back, you idiots."

Annabel: *She looked at Clyde with her eyes wide open. "Azalea doesn't have a baby!"
Clyde: She just said she's being called a mother.

Azalea: *angrily starts trying to hack into stream*
Ray: *starts noticing his stream buffer a bit and takes a deep breath* Chat, Azalea is not a mom. I am not a dad. That baby is a mystery delivery. . . please stop insisting.

Ivanna: *holds her mouth from trying to laugh out loud* Um—-Bax? *gets up from chair then peeks out her door* I think someone sent the baby as a joke....some person named.....Zed..from Shade Country?

Xanto Xanto
OOOO What a nice twist *gets teary eyed* I'm so proud of you

Bax: Zed? *tries to rack his brain for a Zed*

Angie: ... *blinks in shock* oh my god
Baxter: What, have you never seen a baby before?

Clyde: She just said she's being called a mother.

Ray: *starts noticing his stream buffer a bit and takes a deep breath* Chat, Azalea is not a mom. I am not a dad. That baby is a mystery delivery. . . please stop insisting.

OOOO What a nice twist *gets teary eyed* I'm so proud of you

Bax: Zed? *tries to rack his brain for a Zed*

Baxter: What, have you never seen a baby before?
Annabel: "That is probably the stream chat, and Azalea doesn't have a baby."

Azalea: *hesitently relents on her hacking and gets up to go find the others*

What’s all this babble about a bab—*gasps upon seeing baby in Angie’s arms and instant falls in love* That’s not how you hold a baby! Give me that you great idiot!

Annabel: "That is probably the stream chat, and Azalea doesn't have a baby."
Clyde: *squints his eyes* How sure are you?

Ivanna: Well this...Zed guy obviously didn’t care...probably somebody from the dark web or something of the sorts.
Baxter: That would make sense.

What’s all this babble about a bab—*gasps upon seeing baby in Angie’s arms and instant falls in love* That’s not how you hold a baby! Give me that you great idiot!
Ray: *hears Azalea's screaming at a closer range* Ya know chat, it makes me wonder what's so interesting about the front of my room. *looks over his shoulder then quickly looks back at the camera* . . The fact that you see her asking for the baby isn't helping, huh? *gets up and shuts his door before swiftly returning to his seat* Well, looks like I'm just about done for the night. Any last minute questions not involving the baby?

Ray: *hears Azalea's screaming at a closer range* Ya know chat, it makes me wonder what's so interesting about the front of my room. *looks over his shoulder then quickly looks back at the camera* . . The fact that you see her asking for the baby isn't helping, huh? *gets up and shuts his door before swiftly returning to his seat* Well, looks like I'm just about done for the night. Any last minute questions not involving the baby?

NoobMasterDestroyer: Yeah when’s the wedding?

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Ivanna: *peeks out her door again* So the Stork DID make the rightful Delivery

Angie: ... AZALEA WHAT

Angie: ... *narrows eyes at Azalea* ... it’s not your goddamn baby, what does it matter? ... also you’re making it really difficult to not hold by the leg just to spite you.

Annabel: "Not 100% sure, but Azalea doesn't seem like the type of person that would want a baby."

EXCUSE ME

xD and the hassling BEGINS

Angie: ... AZALEA WHAT

Angie: ... *narrows eyes at Azalea* ... it’s not your goddamn baby, what does it matter? ... also you’re making it really difficult to not hold by the leg just to spite you.

Azalea: Are you daft?! Of course it’s not mine! *grins* I’d spout out something much prettier—If anything—IM the one with the most baby experience here, we’ll just give it to some orphanage or some shite

Annabel: "Not 100% sure, but Azalea doesn't seem like the type of person that would want a baby."
Azalea: Gads no—not now! *shrugs* I just miss holding babies. I did help raise the seven other siblings of mine ya know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back