• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*Sigh* Azaleas never gonna be able to keep her mouth shut xD
Which is why Annabel isn't going to be near Azalea, because she knows that she is going to cause a problem. The Ezeris princess would rather not cause any trouble in Delchistrier, for not knowing their culture.

Fully reading the lore I can see

That Delchistrier is everything that Ivanna is AGAINST......she might be willing to just stay on the ship lolol

Last edited:
Of course, Ivanna is against that. Delchistrier is the shut the fuck up if you have nothing good to say kingdom.

They will be in jail if they aren't quiet, and I know Annabel won't cause any problems. She doesn't like to talk to strangers, and would rather not be involved in a dangerous conversation. Especially onces Annabel end up finding of how dangerous that is, thanks to their culture books.
It's better to not talk to anybody if you don't know how their culture is like.

They will be in jail if they aren't quiet, and I know Annabel won't cause any problems. She doesn't like to talk to strangers, and would rather not be involved in a dangerous conversation. Especially onces Annabel end up finding of how dangerous that is, thanks to their culture books.
Welp i already know who’s gonna be first

*looks at Azalea*

I know Azalea is going to be the first one in trouble, because that princess can't keep her mouth shut in a dangerous kingdom.
Oh...but we forgot about Nox. I think once they hit the shores, Nox is going to attack like she said, which means they would have to fight as well. Seeming how women can’t fight, we already know the ones who are going to get in trouble.

But that’s just a theory

A GAME THEORY......ima shut up

Oh yeah. Just throw Nox into the ocean, so she wouldn't be a problem. 😐
That, or jump off the ship and run towards the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back