• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
NoobMasterDestroyer: Yeah when’s the wedding?

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Ivanna: *peeks out her door again* So the Stork DID make the rightful Delivery
Ray: *gives a confused look* Um . . what wedding?

Angie: ... AZALEA WHAT

Angie: ... *narrows eyes at Azalea* ... it’s not your goddamn baby, what does it matter? ... also you’re making it really difficult to not hold by the leg just to spite you.
Baxter: *stays silent trying to figure out what to do with the baby*

Annabel: "Not 100% sure, but Azalea doesn't seem like the type of person that would want a baby."
Clyde: She just asked to hold it.

xD and the hassling BEGINS

Azalea: Are you daft?! Of course it’s not mine! *grins* I’d spout out something much prettier—If anything—IM the one with the most baby experience here, we’ll just give it to some orphanage or some shite

Azalea: Gads no—not now! *shrugs* I just miss holding babies. I did help raise the seven other siblings of mine ya know
Annabel: "Oh yeah, and Clyde thinks that is your baby."
Ray: *gives a confused look* Um . . what wedding?

Baxter: *stays silent trying to figure out what to do with the baby*

Clyde: She just asked to hold it.
Annabel: "Just because Azalea did that doesn't mean it's her baby. Also, she doesn't even have a husband yet."

Annabel: "Oh yeah, and Clyde thinks that is your baby."

Annabel: "Just because Azalea did that doesn't mean it's her baby. Also, she doesn't even have a husband yet."
Clyde: Oh yeah? Well my parents weren't married. *leaves Annabel's side and goes to the baby*

xD and the hassling BEGINS

Azalea: Are you daft?! Of course it’s not mine! *grins* I’d spout out something much prettier—If anything—IM the one with the most baby experience here, we’ll just give it to some orphanage or some shite

Azalea: Gads no—not now! *shrugs* I just miss holding babies. I did help raise the seven other siblings of mine ya know
Baby: *looks around wide-eyed*

Hello everyone,

Time for a more serious note from yours truly. Yo, it's Xanto. *ahem* I am graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of California, ________________ tomorrow (6/14/19).
That being said, I will probably post on Sunday or Monday. I'll still be on and off OOC though.

Cheers,

Xanto

Xanto
Co-GM

Hello everyone,

Time for a more serious note from yours truly. Yo, it's Xanto. *ahem* I am graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of California, ________________ tomorrow (6/14/19).
That being said, I will probably post on Sunday or Monday. I'll still be on and off OOC though.

Cheers,

Xanto

Xanto
Co-GM
*pops out of bed full of tissues and Airborne*

CONGRATUALTIONS MY FAVORITE CO-GM

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Xanto

Xanto
Co-GM
On a more serious note congrats Jet

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Xanto

Xanto
Co-GM
Congrats Bro

Annabel might be able to fit in if she is able to get a mask in Delchistrier. Why? Because she is a royal castle maid, who is normally quiet towards any nobles or royals. She also got a fancy dress with her, so that can work for her too, and the hood dress is a no go.
Her disguise isn't going to work in Delchistrier though, since it only work well in Ezeris.
0ec3c1674bfa49be7d1151dc8dee83f0.jpg

xD foreigners don’t were masks. I mean you could.

But somebody would probably kill you xD, Delchistrierans would view foreigners wearing masks as an insult of their culture.

Ok. No mask then, but is wearing a maid outfit alright?
Annabel: *Is most likely going to head towards Delchistrier's library, so she can learn how to respect their culture properly.

Ok. No mask then, but is wearing a maid outfit alright?
Annabel: *Is most likely going to head towards Delchistrier's library, so she can learn how to respect their culture properly.

They’ll probably frown upon in confusion and judgement it but that’s it imao. I mean, they’ll hate everyone anyway, especially Ezerians and Northerners.

Geez, and it is going to be hard to get their respect if you don't know when to talk. Annabel can do it, since she is the quiet one in their group. Not to mention, she is a royal castle maid, so she is going to be extremely careful when talking to their royals and nobles. Either that, or be quiet like usual. ( When Annabel has to be a representative for Sarthenfall and Ezeris. )
Annabel: "Ok. I am going to wear a brown female wig, and the maid dress then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back