• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Annabel: "I am also bored here, Clyde, and want to annoy Ray?"
Clyde: *gives a terrified look* What kind of example are you?! . . . *smiles and nods* Okay.

Ray: No, chat. *adjusts his headset* I'm not doing a challenge with anyone in this house. *tosses a small ball over his shoulder to shut the door a bit more*

Last edited:
Some random FedEx Delivery person: *knocks on the door*

Ivanna: *sees a figure by the door then goes over to open it* Yes?

Some random FedEx Delivery person: Oh! Uh....A package for Mr. Callahan..*gives pen and tablet to sign*

Ivanna: *takes the pen and writes a signature before taking the package also*

Some Random FedEx Delivery person: Thanks....*takes the tablet and pen back* So uh...you look nice..maybe I could get Your num—-

Ivanna: *shuts the door in his face and walks away from the door*

Last edited:
Ray: I have many reasons why I don't wanna get up and close the door. *stays silent for a bit and smashes some buttons* . . Reason 1 being I'm in the middle of a face off.

Some random FedEx Delivery person: *knocks on the door*

Ivanna: *sees a figure by the door then goes over to open it* Yes?

Some random FedEx Delivery person: Oh! Uh....A package for Mr. Callahan..*gives pen and tablet to sign*

Ivanna: *takes the pen and writes a signature before taking the package also*

Some Random FedEx Delivery person: Thanks....*takes the tablet and pen back* So uh...you look nice..maybe I could Your num—-

Ivanna: *shuts the door in his face and walks away from the door*
Baxter: *walks out into the hallway* What was that?

Clyde: *gives a terrified look* What kind of example are you?! . . . *smiles and nods* Okay.

Ray: No, chat. *adjusts his headset* I'm not doing a challenge with anyone in this house. *tosses a small ball over his shoulder to shut the door a bit more*
Annabel: "The one who wants to do something on Raymond's stream." *Annabel wasn't going to do anything too bad towards Raymond. Just want to poke some fun, since she was bored.

Ray: I have many reasons why I don't wanna get up and close the door. *stays silent for a bit and smashes some buttons* . . Reason 1 being I'm in the middle of a face off.

Baxter: *walks out into the hallway* What was that?

Ivanna: Someone delivering a package for you *hands Baxter the box*

Annabel: "The one who wants to do something on Raymond's stream." *Annabel wasn't going to do anything too bad towards Raymond. Just want to poke some fun, since she was bored.
Clyde: Oookay . .

Ivanna: Someone delivering a package for you *hands Baxter the box*
Baxter: *slightly furrows his brows then takes the box* Hm, I don't remember ordering anything. *places the box on the table and starts opening it*

Baxter: *slightly furrows his brows then takes the box* Hm, I don't remember ordering anything. *places the box on the table and starts opening it*

Ivanna: Well I Hope it’s not a bomb *casually passes Baxter to go into the exercise room*

Ivanna: Well I Hope it’s not a bomb *casually passes Baxter to go into the exercise room*
lol what are ya tryna do here..fine im an improv master
let randomness ensue!

Bax: *lifts the box's flaps open and sees a baby* . . . oh no. *looks at Mr. Callahan box label, picks the baby up out of the box, and starts heading down the hall* Ivanna, can you track where the package came from?

lol what are ya tryna do here..fine im an improv master
let randomness ensue!

Bax: *lifts the box's flaps open and sees a baby* . . . oh no. *looks at Mr. Callahan box label, picks the baby up out of the box, and starts heading down the hall* Ivanna, can you track where the package came from?
Wtf xDDDDDDDDD hahahaha

Ivanna: *turns around to see a baby then perks her eyebrow* The hell do you do on your free time

Annabel: *Got some sticky notes, cut them into slices, and wrote the word butt on it. "We are going to put this on Raymond's hair." Annabel always wanted to do that, but she wasn't able to do that as a kid.

Wtf xDDDDDDDDD hahahaha

Ivanna: *turns around to see a baby then perks her eyebrow* The hell do you do on your free time
Baxter: *eyes widen before he furrows his brows* I read strategic books unlike you. Now track the package.

Annabel: *Got some sticky notes, cut them into slices, and wrote the word butt on it. "We are going to put this on Raymond's hair." Annabel always wanted to do that, but she wasn't able to do that as a kid.
Clyde: *starts looking for sticky notes* Dad said butt isn't a good word. *keeps looking around* Also, you need to cut it.

Baxter: *eyes widen before he furrows his brows* I read strategic books unlike you. Now track the package.

Clyde: *starts looking for sticky notes* Dad said butt isn't a good word. *keeps looking around* Also, you need to cut it.

Ivanna: Alright O’ Wise General *rolls eyes then goes over to the opened box and examines the tracking number before going into her room and casually puts in her password on her computer* Hmmmm *types xyz information and so on*

Annabel: "I did cut it, Clyde, and you don't have to read it. Just put some of these sticky note strips on Raymond's hair, so the people on his stream can see it." *Annabel thought that it would be funny to do that.
How to mess with someone who is so focus on their game. 😆

Ivanna: Alright O’ Wise General *rolls eyes then goes over to the opened box and examines the tracking number before going into her room and casually puts in her password on her computer* Hmmmm *types xyz information and so on*
Baxter: *quickly turns and bursts into Raymond's room* Is this your baby?
Raymond: Bax! *fumbles his headset off and whispers loudly* I'm streaming! *gestures at the computer screen*

Annabel: "I did cut it, Clyde, and you don't have to read it. Just put some of these sticky note strips on Raymond's hair, so the people on his stream can see it." *Annabel thought that it would be funny to do that.
How to mess with someone who is so focus on their game. 😆
Clyde: *sees Baxter turn into Ray's room* We might have to wait a bit.

Cali: Yes Ms. Aversa I'll get on it right away. You sure there is no one else, what about Nox? No I mean it's just... Look the neighbors are just atrocious. I can easily get some new results but there was an incident with a tree an-. Yes Miss.

BAHAHAHA wtf imao, I was catching up on the OOC and the baby thing killed me imao

I'll just give myself cookies thank you very much lol🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Baxter: *quickly turns and bursts into Raymond's room* Is this your baby?
Raymond: Bax! *fumbles his headset off and whispers loudly* I'm streaming! *gestures at the computer screen*

Clyde: *sees Baxter turn into Ray's room* We might have to wait a bit.
Annabel: *Saw Baxter entering Ray's room. "Alright, and then we put these sticky note strips on Raymond's hair."

Angie: ... *has not been paying attention* ... what’s this about a baby?
Baxter: *peeks his head out into the hallway* This baby in my arms arrived in a package labeled Mr. Callahan. I'm guessing it's Ray's.

Raymond: *quickly looks back at his screen and catches the chat going crazy* No, chat. . . I-It's not my baby. *reads and tries catching up with all the messages* Why's everyone typing Azalea? *face palms* Bax! *stands up and walks toward him completely forgetting that he's only wearing a presentable shirt and . . boxers*

Baxter: *looks back at Raymond* Your's?

Raymond: *remains calm* No. *sighs* Now can you please wait a bit for me to end the stream?

Also in this little side story I love how the Lorelthians are.

Lorelthian: Oh gods it's one of those Ezerians! Quick if we just strip down and behave like it we can sneak away. They can smell the blood of the innocent!

Ezerian: Well this is the best day of my life, I'm being hired by Lorelthians and having my talents be put to use!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back