• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Angie: THIS IS WHY I’M AT A DISTANCE, AZALEA.

Angie: NOT QUITE
Raymond: What about Jasmine? Wh-

Azalea: *starts throwing rocks* ANGIIIIIIEEEEEEE!
Raymond: What are you doing?! *steps behind Azalea and tries to hold her arms to keep her from throwing more rocks*

Ivanna: *comes back* Did anyone see my—*sees Azalea throwing rocks then sighs and goes back*
Raymond: See your what?

Raymond: What about Jasmine? Wh-

Raymond: What are you doing?! *steps behind Azalea and tries to hold her arms to keep her from throwing more rocks*

Raymond: See your what?

Azalea: *attempts to try to throw more stones* Angie has loose lips!

Nox: *comes out drinking a goblet full of blood* Fools.

Azalea: *reddens and resembles a tomato* W-WHAT—NO! ITS VIOLET YOU GREAT... *incoherent swearing and mumbling*
Raymond: *puts both hands up* Woah! Easy, princess. *rubs the back of his neck* Really? I just thought it was you because well . . . you're the only one who's technically alive.

Raymond: *puts both hands up* Woah! Easy, princess. *rubs the back of his neck* Really? I just thought it was you because well . . . you're the only one who's technically alive.

Azalea: *sucks in sharply, taken aback, and enraged she says coldly* Oh? How silly of me to forget *laughs chillingly*

Azalea: *sucks in sharply, taken aback, and enraged she says coldly* Oh? How silly of me to forget *laughs chillingly*
Raymond: *gives a confused look* . . Did I say something wrong? . . . *facepalms* I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.

Raymond: *gives a confused look* . . Did I say something wrong? . . . *facepalms* I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.

Azalea: *pauses just before she calls him fat and considers his apology before mumbling incoherently* ...stupid...moron....hole....oblivious...I’m such...idiot. *inhaled deeply* Apology...Considered.

It shall be accepted when you give me.

Cake.

Azalea: *pauses just before she calls him fat and considers his apology before mumbling incoherently* ...stupid...moron....hole....oblivious...I’m such...idiot. *inhaled deeply* Apology...Considered.

It shall be accepted when you give me.

Cake.
Raymond: *raises a brow* O-okay. *takes out a bowl* Who here knows how to bake? *looks at Azalea* What's your favorite kind?

Azalea: *points evilly at Angie with evil grin* Make her do it, since she was soooooo eager to talk about feelings. *snickers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back