• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nope xD

Though for some reason I keep having dreams of Annabel doing weird shit 😂
I had a dream where I was Ivanna then she said some shit to a Nox-Like person then they start to fight and I got thrown on the train into grass. She jumped out and started to attack. The dream ended there and I wanted to know what happens next

I had a dream where I was Ivanna then she said some shit to a Nox-Like person then they start to fight and I got thrown on the train into grass. She jumped out and started to attack. The dream ended there and I wanted to know what happens next

Ooooooh whaaaaat, wth why your dream gotta end like that imao

What was she doing?

Well first there was the Minecraft dream lol, and like a week ago I had a dream where Annabel was trying to chop wood with a butter knife and everyone was like “wtf”

IT WAS GETTING GOOD, but as always the good dreams don’t last long......unless *looks to Ivanna and Nox*

Ivanna: *reading a book with reading glasses and sipping tea* No

Nox would lov—

Nox: Don’t talk for me, girl.

Rude.

Nox: *starts walking towards Ivanna with sword dragging on the ground and grinning with metallic teeth* What’s wrong, scared to fight me? Or scared to loose?

Nox would lov—

Nox: Don’t talk for me, girl.

Rude.

Nox: *starts walking towards Ivanna with sword dragging on the ground and grinning with metallic teeth* What’s wrong, scared to fight me? Or scared to loose?

Ivanna: *puts a bookmark on the page she was reading then closes the book and lightly puts on the table* That depends....*takes off glasses* Are you ready to die?

Ivanna: *puts a bookmark on the page she was reading then closes the book and lightly puts on the table* That depends....*takes off glasses* Are you ready to die?

*leans weight on sword and grins viscously* We’ll see how well you can say that when your tongues flopping around the floor.

*leans weight on sword and grins viscously* We’ll see how well you can say that when your tongues flopping around the floor.
Ivanna: *stands up and grabs her sword handle* Only if your arm is still attached *grabs the tea cup taking a sip before throwing it at Nox’s face*

Nox: *gets into position as she catches the teacup with her free hand, her enhanced reflexes swift as her hand tightens around the porcelain cup until it crumbles in her grip, her hands bleeding though she doesn’t seem to care as she throws the shards of porcelain hurtling at Ivanna, gripping her sword in her other hand and waiting for Ivanna to strike*

Nox: *gets into position as she catches the teacup with her free hand, her enhanced reflexes swift as her hand tightens around the porcelain cup until it crumbles in her grip, her hands bleeding though she doesn’t seem to care as she throws the shards of porcelain hurtling at Ivanna, gripping her sword in her other hand and waiting for Ivanna to strike*
Ivanna: *quickly side steps to the side dodging most of the shards. A sly shard cuts her cheek lightly. Trailing her finger along her cheek seeing the blood smeared on it. She licks her finger of the blood and grins wickedly* I’m going to enjoy this *she charges forward with her sword and brings down the blade in great force*

Ivanna: *quickly side steps to the side dodging most of the shards. A sly shard cuts her cheek lightly. Trailing her finger along her cheek seeing the blood smeared on it. She licks her finger of the blood and grins wickedly* I’m going to enjoy this *she charges forward with her sword and brings down the blade in great force*
Nox: *side steps just before the blade cuts down upon her, though it grazes her shoulder, drawing black blood, and then lunges and swipes with her sword, attempting an attack from Ivanna’s side, she’s grins and snarls* What a pity, such a shame to kill such a good killer

R.I.P Angie

Azalea: *slowly peeks in through doorway and notices the two deadliest people fighting each other*

*slowly backs out*

Nox: *side steps just before the blade cuts down upon her, though it grazes her shoulder, drawing black blood, and then lunges and swipes with her sword, attempting an attack from Ivanna’s side, she’s grins and snarls* What a pity, such a shame to kill such a good killer

R.I.P Angie

Azalea: *slowly peeks in through doorway and notices the two deadliest people fighting each other*

*slowly backs out*
Ivanna: *in a quick motion pulls out her long dagger to collide with Nox’s sword, the force pushes her back a little* Not today Bitch *Kicking Nox in the face*

Last edited:
Aight ima just delete my post and start an intro for this morning, only going to be posting every 4-5 days, maybe every 3... Any suggestions on an entrance? I don't really want to have Leinad bombard his way into the dining hall, but it may end up being the most effective, considering the functionality of my brain today... May wait till tomorrow, that way I can think about it overnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back