• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hiya kitten, and Annabel is going to stay away from Baxter at this point.
Annabel: "I don't like you for making Raymond take that book from me."

Gawd damnit who’s gonna tell the table about Annabel?!

Also

Who’s posting next xD

ALSO

Is it bad that I’ve already started setting up a plot for Sarthenfall V2 and integrating it slyly into the current roleplay?

((P.S. I do not see a next generation in the second one))

Not Demonic Velvet that is for sure. They know about Annabel's title, but they want to respect Annabel's wishes.

Yep, and I love it. xD
That is our Ezeris princess for you, since they do have a problem with keeping too many secrets for themselves. ( And they wondered how Annabel was able to keep that secret for so long, because nobody thought that there was a Ezeris princess, to begin with. )

Ok and Baxter isn't going to keep his mouth shut after finding out what Annabel was trying to hide from him.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi wait so does cali look like a woman but in Cale's clothes, or did she go full on cale again? just makin sure

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow also do you want them to be in their disguises again since they're headed to ezeris or nah?

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi wait so does cali look like a woman but in Cale's clothes, or did she go full on cale again? just makin sure

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow also do you want them to be in their disguises again since they're headed to ezeris or nah?

Considering Ezeris is likely the most dangerous kingdom for the royals, other than Calore, i’d say definitely use disguises.

lol, and you did a good job, Ninja.
Also, Annabel isn't laughing, and she tried to stay away from the others. But her gang would automatically join her. ( She is also in the back, away from the others, and her gang doesn't count. )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back