• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Baxter while this is all happening
giphy.gif

On a side note imao, I’ve finished up all the Gods in the Lore tab.

And decided that there WILL be a funeral before the mission.

Azalea: Ah! Perfect for pasta! *starts splashing milk from the cartoon and cackling evilly*

Azalea: *Momentarily pauses to bow smartly* Ooooooh right, you must get alllll the men dressed like the most sissiest man alive
*leaps on countertop to grab the seasonings*
Ivanna: Look who’s talking...your the most childish person I ever met!

Baxter: *turns around and starts baking*
Raymond: *wears the apron but shakes his head at the hairnet*

Baxter: *keeps baking turned away from the scene*
Raymond: *hears cracking, looks away from the cake in progress, and sees Ivanna cracking eggs on Azalea's face* *eyes widen*

Raymond: *breaks out into laughter but turns away to focus back on the cake and stay out of it*

Baxter: It's ready. *takes the cake out and turns around* . . . What is going on?
Raymond: I'll take that. *takes the cake from Baxter's hands and places it down on the counter* Icing, Azalea?

Azalea: *grins mischeviously at Baxter, covered in flour, olive oil, and egg.* I’m innocent.

*looks at Raymond* LOOOOOTS of icing

*narrators deep voice*
This week on Sarthenfall:
When food fighting takes an ugly turn...

Ivanna: Oh if we are talking about hard facts. Here’s one for you Princess, Your nothing more than a cocky asshole who runs away from all her problems because she’s too weak to confront them herself.
Annabel: "...Geez. You guys are so mean to each other."

Azalea: *coldly* Oh really, miss high and mighty? The woman who isolates herself because she’s too scared to care about anyone but herself? How’s that working out for you? Any friends left? *smiles icily*

Nox: *glances at Annabel, drinking goblet full of blood* Is this all you do?

*narrators deep voice*

Azalea: *coldly* Oh really, miss high and mighty? The woman who isolates herself because she’s too scared to care about anyone but herself? How’s that working out for you? Any friends left? *smiles icily*

Ivanna: Any family members left? *spats darkly*

*narrators deep voice*

Annabel: "Nope, and at least, I don't throw food at other people."

Azalea: *in her killing calm voice, sickly sweet* I don’t see any family members around you either, sweetheart
Ivanna: *speaks in a chilling cold tone* At least I’m not the walking disappointment my parents wanted to be. At least I’m not the one who walks around with little sense and no brain. *walks up to Azalea’s face and spats coldly* At least I’m not the one who doomed their entire kingdom

Ivanna: *speaks in a chilling cold tone* At least I’m not the walking disappointment my parents wanted to be. At least I’m not the one who walks around with little sense and no brain. *walks up to Azalea’s face and spats coldly* At least I’m not the one who doomed their entire kingdom
Angie: ALright, enough! *shoves herself between the two and breaks them apart*

Azalea: *grins mischeviously at Baxter, covered in flour, olive oil, and egg.* I’m innocent.

*looks at Raymond* LOOOOOTS of icing
Raymond: *Dumps the whole tub of icing on the cake and spreads it with a knife*
Baxter: *gives a terror-stricken look at Raymond* There is a method to this madness you know! *gestures to the icing*

Raymond: Bax, I think we got more things to worry about. *clears his throat* OH LOOK THE CAKE IS READY! Ha, . . it's ready.

Azalea: *snarls and steps up close* Sense? You call sense charging at a horde of Shades? Your really are a self-righteous moron, no wonder you failed to protect your family. *whispers coldly* I hope it cuts you deep inside that shriveled heart of yours.

Angie: ALright, enough! *shoves herself between the two and breaks them apart*

Azalea: *allows herself to be pulled away, knowing she was full ready to strangle her, and grins with nothing short of death and viciousness.*
I’ll see you later in hell, bitch.

Raymond: *Dumps the whole tub of icing on the cake and spreads it with a knife*
Baxter: *gives a terror-stricken look at Raymond* There is a method to this madness you know! *gestures to the icing*

Raymond: Bax, I think we got more things to worry about. *clears his throat* OH LOOK THE CAKE IS READY! Ha, . . it's ready.

Azalea: *looks at cake, still pissed off but arched brows at the frosting job* What—how much frosting did you put on that? *strained smile*

Nox: Mortals...squishy little things, *sips blood*

Azalea: *snarls and steps up close* Sense? You call sense charging at a horde of Shades? Your really are a self-righteous moron, no wonder you failed to protect your family. *whispers coldly* I hope it cuts you deep inside that shriveled heart of yours.

Azalea: *allows herself to be pulled away, knowing she was full ready to strangle her, and grins with nothing short of death and viciousness.*

Azalea: *looks at cake, still pissed off but arched brows at the frosting job* What—how much frosting did you put on that? *strained smile*

Nox: Mortals...squishy little things, *sips blood*
Raymond: "LOOOOOTS"

Ivanna: *shoves Angie to the side in a rage then punches Azalea dead in the face* If.You.Dare.Mention. My family out of that fucking mouth of yours again, I’ll cut off your tongue and fed it to Soris myself. *stomps away in a fit of rage*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back